Male HQ

UrinalPenang Vs xxjack

xxjack

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 8:57 PM, xxjack said:

Rating nowadays cruisers at Padang brown or Padang polo: Meh, even banglas are better looking then you all, please gambateh.

ps NOT ALL CRUISERS ARE LIKE THAT, so please don’t easily hati pecah :)

LOL Did you look in the mirror? or else curious about this ... BTW I don't hang out there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 12:06 PM, urinalpenang said:

LOL Did you look in the mirror? or else curious about this ... BTW I don't hang out there.

Guess you are the ones that doesn’t look good or else you will not be triggered by my comments. 🥲

On 1/4/2022 at 1:42 PM, abgbotaq said:

He thinks people cruise for life partner 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don’t tell me you didn’t meet even ONE person that want to be your BF or as your said, life partner in your cruising experiences.

or maybe you are just picky as I am, opps. 

On 1/16/2022 at 7:12 PM, xxjack said:

Guess you are the ones that doesn’t look good or else you will not be triggered by my comments. 🥲

oh baby... i am not triggered ... i am just saying those 'people' you're rating, they're also rating you. and both them and you are there for the same reason. hence doesn't speak much about quality right?

On 1/17/2022 at 6:05 AM, urinalpenang said:

oh baby... i am not triggered ... i am just saying those 'people' you're rating, they're also rating you. and both them and you are there for the same reason. hence doesn't speak much about quality right?

Are you sure not the quality cause majority who goes cruising literally being picky though? Plus I’ve also added PS for guys who might be heartbroken by my comments, if it bothers you, then you can ignore, but you decided to fight back, which means that you are somehow agree and hurt by the facts.

Ok, even you are right with the “doesn’t speak much about quality”, then why there is not much happening at the cruising spots, and people are just standing there staring at

each other? If quality is not their first priority, then why not just take what you got there? Period.

On 1/17/2022 at 8:14 PM, xxjack said:

Are you sure not the quality cause majority who goes cruising literally being picky though? Plus I’ve also added PS for guys who might be heartbroken by my comments, if it bothers you, then you can ignore, but you decided to fight back, which means that you are somehow agree and hurt by the facts.

Ok, even you are right with the “doesn’t speak much about quality”, then why there is not much happening at the cruising spots, and people are just standing there staring at

each other? If quality is not their first priority, then why not just take what you got there? Period.

So do heed your own disclaimer ... don't be small gas. :) I can only think you can come out so egoistical is that you already have a bf and indulging in such shit. Proof me wrong... But then this is not the right forum.

All in all.. always remain neutral.

On 1/18/2022 at 9:45 PM, urinalpenang said:

So do heed your own disclaimer ... don't be small gas. :) I can only think you can come out so egoistical is that you already have a bf and indulging in such shit. Proof me wrong... But then this is not the right forum.

All in all.. always remain neutral.

Well when one started to attack on another, means that he admit the fact unconsciously, but he realised he must fight and become the hero towards the end, thus he had to find something else to comment on. 

Secondly, we are talking about facts of quality dropping at cruising spots, not my personal life nor my attitude, so get your mind clear. Even I have BF, it clearly doesn’t help or support the raise or enhancing the cruising spots, since it’s clearly not the same issue. 

Lastly, your points doesn’t seems that you are standing in a neutral standpoint but rather in an ascending ashamed to anger situation. Peace out and go get yourself a good life.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.