Male HQ

❤️Love Confession❤️

Coolbriz

Have you ever come across someone you ever developed good feeling towards but didn’t have the chance to confess? 

My story began way back when I was in my primary school. Back then, I had already developed liking towards guys but I was always in denial thinking something must be wrong with me. So there came this tall and tanned school mate whom I came across and whenever I bumped into him, he would wink at me and made some cheeky greeting. My heart always palpitated whenever that happened. Ya, I know, such typical drama scene.. and as expected, I would end up shying away and I couldn’t recall if I ever responded to his friendly gesture. 

There was this one awkward occasion when we were in the same class, while walking passed him, he suddenly reached out his hand to grope me and he started joking about it with his kakis. I swear I had the shock of my life and was too petrified to react. While I know back then he was just being naughty, I’m sure he would never guess the impact his mischievous act did on me. Perhaps that catalyses my sexual orientation towards men. 

As we progressed into our secondary level (we were in different schools already), we occasionally bumped into each other in my neighbourhood. Coincidentally, we both were bringing our siblings to school. As usual, he with his super cool greeting as we passed by while again me with my super uncool smile. As I matured, I began to think what would happen if I were a bit more pro-active in responding to his friendly greeting. Would something sparkle between us? Well, my in-denial inner-me continued to stay strong and forbid me to change anything. 

In the recent years, I spotted him teaching swimming in Tampines Safra while I had my regular swim. We both have aged in our ways and he has aged into such charming and mature man. I wish he could have spotted me and I certainly missed his cheeky smile. I probably would muster enough courage to stay in touch with him if he could recognise me. Well, I realised I probably had fallen for him long ago..

That’s my little life story of secretly falling in love with my school mate. How about you?

Be cool, like a breeze...

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 1:12 AM, manehiso said:

Since it's where u swim regularly, why not you approach him and say smthg? Things might work out.. 

I didn’t see him after that. I also didn’t swim much nowadays as it’s hard to find a slot whenever I am available.

Be cool, like a breeze...

This is a true story. His real name is Mark.

We were in Secondary Class for 2 years. He was drop dead gorgeous. I developed an infatuation for him. Fast Forward to 2010, he finished his medical studies, became a Doctor & still looked the same to me, like in Sec 3 & Sec 4, & I was sexually attracted to him :(

He married, soon had 1 kid. Everytime i bumped into him my heart will beat faster & my mind will have wild thoughts... 

1 day, after work, I reached my home & parked the car at my H.D.B. & decided to call him & confess to him.

His response?

1 second of Awkward. & 1 second of Surprised. He replied:

"Thank u for confessing to me. It must be difficult for u to keep this for so many years. If I was gay, it mite be possible btw us but I am straight. That is why I hope to accept my current life & support me as a friend."

He hung up & i stayed in the Driver's seat of my Car & cried & cried & cried coz i wanted him as my bff or bf but it will always be one-sided... but I was happy & relived i had 1 less secret to keep...