Male HQ

Posted ad in Sauna thread and yet denied that he did

shiwalov

Went at sat evening, saw a guy hold a cute boy (wearing spec)hand walking to maze ,i follow them and suck for the boy ,then second meet was at the second floor u both too. I suck for both of them ,but both didn't cum and you lost your slipper. Really like the type and the size of dick of the boy ,are you here ,boy  forgot to ask you for contact. 

On 1/17/2022 at 8:32 PM, shiwalov said:

I didn't post any ad.pls see carefully  thanks

On 1/17/2022 at 3:28 PM, shiwalov said:

Went at sat evening,{removed by mod]

are you here ,boy  forgot to ask you for contact. 

Are you saying that I had wronged you?

You still want to argue and denied that you had posted an ad?

On 1/19/2022 at 4:20 PM, G_M said:

Are you saying that I had wronged you?

You still want to argue and denied that you had posted an ad?

We live only for once. Almost each gay here need love n sexual satisfaction. Any error can be corrected politely , GM. 

No need to be harsh or threaten to give leave n all. We need each others help as always.

We always thank u for the useful n informative forum we have today. So be nice to the nice members here coz I can see some get shocked with yr sudden harsh words even I ever too.

Thanks n kind regards.

Guest Be the mod lor

Be the mod lor.

Lets see how u deal with it in a daily basis. 

Seems like u are always lurking in this forum, like every day. 

🙄

On 1/19/2022 at 7:41 PM, cutejack said:

We live only for once. Almost each gay here need love n sexual satisfaction. Any error can be corrected politely , GM. 

No need to be harsh or threaten to give leave n all. We need each others help as always.

We always thank u for the useful n informative forum we have today. So be nice to the nice members here coz I can see some get shocked with yr sudden harsh words even I ever too.

Thanks n kind regards.

On 1/19/2022 at 7:41 PM, cutejack said:

Thanks n kind regards.

GM is a fair n nice mod but you are not a nice member! 

What so shocked over the "sudden harsh words" used by GM, you just deserved it. Dun argue when you've made mistakes. 

• G_M changed the title to Posted ad in Sauna thread and yet denied that he did
On 1/20/2022 at 9:44 AM, shiwalov said:

0 ic ,this is what you mean ads ,ok .not much problem ,lm  here to past time and be happy ,Notting more.

Let the tigress win, it's the only thing that can stroke her fragile ego.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.