Male HQ

Announcement: New Community Banner = Precious SG

oralb

image.png

Dear All:

We are proud to partner with Oogachaga to publicize their newest website, Precious SG via our community banner.   

https://www.sgprecious.life/

It's a one-stop information portal for mature LGBTQ+ people age 50 & above, especially gay & bisexual men, & other men who have sex with men, to find out more about HIV, and lots of useful tips on living with HIV as an older person. It's specially developed for people living with HIV (PLHIV) who are older gay & bisexual men, & also transgender people. 

The resources are currently in English & Chinese, & there are plans to translate into Malay & Tamil.  (should you know of anyone that can help with the Malay/ Tamil translation, do reach out to them.)

Oogachaga mentioned that it's the only online resource of its kind in Singapore!

Oogachaga is a community-based, non-profit professional organization working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer & gender-diverse (LGBTQ+) individuals, couples & families in Singapore since 1999.

You can contact them at:

·         CARE Email counselling:  https://oogachaga.com/email-counselling

·         WhatsApp counselling: 8592-0609 (Sat: 2pm - 5pm, Tue - Thu: 7pm - 10pm)

·         Professional counselling: counselling@oogachaga.com

However, if you need to talk to someone urgently because you're in emotional crisis, feeling suicidal or affected by suicide, please consider:

·         Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24hr suicide prevention hotline: 1-767 (1-SOS)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.