Male HQ

First Time Sauna Experience + Virgin sauna visit + What to expect when visiting gay sauna (compiled)

Guest New_to_here

17 hours ago, Guest cross breed said:

is that a cross breed word from expectation and experience? expetience?

Not into that cyber slang...

Hahaha... I believe its call typing error... Slang will be "sexpectation" or "sexperience"

Edited by Male38

12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Which head, and how did it happen ??  :lol:

I was searching for my glasses which dropped on the floor and he thought I wanted to bj him.  I was retreating and hit my back against a pillar.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 4/18/2019 at 1:54 AM, tterrynick said:

My first visit was to the great gay mecca - Babylon in Bangkok... 25 years ago, when it was the old original one.

My BF brought me there and after we entered... he said, "There you go, enjoy! See you at the lockers in 2 hours."

I freaked out... I sat at the lockers waiting for him for 2 hours.

Hopefully if this happens to you now at the new Babylon you won't have to wait at the lockers.

You can wait at the poolside, work out in the gym,  at one of the restaurants, at one of the bars.

Edited by Steve5380

12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Hopefully if this happens to you know at the new Babylon you won't have to wait at the lockers.

You can wait at the poolside, work out in the gym,  at one of the restaurants, at one of the bars.

Haha... after 26 years together, he doesn't wait for me and I don't wait for him... heck... we even take separate trips to visit Babylon....

5 hours ago, tterrynick said:

Haha... after 26 years together, he doesn't wait for me and I don't wait for him... heck... we even take separate trips to visit Babylon....

Well done!  Enjoy your good open relationship of 26 years :thumb:

On 4/18/2019 at 2:54 PM, tterrynick said:

My first visit was to the great gay mecca - Babylon in Bangkok... 25 years ago, when it was the old original one.

My BF brought me there and after we entered... he said, "There you go, enjoy! See you at the lockers in 2 hours."

I freaked out... I sat at the lockers waiting for him for 2 hours.

ur bf really let u go to hv fun and he also do hunting

must be open relationship?

so what happened to u in 2 hours? haha...

• 1 year later...

I may wanna visit sauna sometime in Singapore but what would I be expecting with the crowd??? Are there more expats than local??? Are the people fit rather than obese?? Will I be prone to expose to STD etc etc???

If you are fit, young and hot, you can have anyone or anything you want.

the world is your oyster.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

4 minutes ago, fab said:

If you are fit, young and hot, you can anyone or anything you want.

So will I be seeing hot guys in the sauna.. I have been to spgg sauna before and the experience was so bad it freaks me... There is this guy which will stalk me wherever I go... And worst he is not my type... He kinda instill fear.... So I am hoping no such body to see in sauna... Anyone encounter that kind of person???

Guest Talk2much
1 hour ago, Guest Lola said:

So will I be seeing hot guys in the sauna.. I have been to spgg sauna before and the experience was so bad it freaks me... There is this guy which will stalk me wherever I go... And worst he is not my type... He kinda instill fear.... So I am hoping no such body to see in sauna... Anyone encounter that kind of person???

You want this

You afraid that

You better don’t go at all

It depends. If u hot sure yea u get a lot of attention with the occasional weirdo. But u also get the attention of other hot guys. When I was at the dark part of KB maze got people hug me n wont let go n I had to literally push him away to get him to stop and ended up leaving. When I was w my friend there was a line after us cuz he was those ripped kind n we were making out for everyone to see. In the sauna scene, everything depends if your hot or not. You can get anyone u want or u could revisit primary schools and see people make lines after some hot muscular dude who wont pay them attention. After cb cfm crowded af at saunas so expect horny weirdos n horny studs. Lemme say this again: if your hot u will land your hottie. That's all it is

On 6/22/2020 at 7:34 PM, fab said:

If you are fit, young and hot, you can have anyone or

ANYTHING

you want.

Fully agree. "Anything" indeed, including HIV and COV

So, to lessen the risk go for those you deemed super ugly. This is what we meant by Keep Safe, Play Safe. Be choosy. Be very very choosy...

Lol

Edited by yuquidam

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi all, is it ever advisable to check out the sauna for someone (me) with literally zero encounters and experience? I also didn't prefer apps because I'm very closet. Ultimately, if I'm another additional statue around exploring, also okay right? 😄 Any etiquette I should be aware of? 

3 hours ago, UpwardSlash said:

Hi all, is it ever advisable to check out the sauna for someone (me) with literally zero encounters and experience? I also didn't prefer apps because I'm very closet. Ultimately, if I'm another additional statue around exploring, also okay right? 😄 Any etiquette I should be aware of? 

If you are not able to accept yourself, don't expect others to accept you either, because you will come across as evasive and secretive.

31 minutes ago, UpwardSlash said:

that's true. something for me to reflect on.

We all have our time to "come to terms with our gayness" till then, take baby steps into venturing into gay places and find the courage within yourself. Self protection from fear is very primal, same goes for sex , depends which is stronger. It will either brings you deeper into the closet or brings out the animal in you. 
Please read up about how to protect yourself. Always make sure you are protected.  Also don't forget to enjoy yourself in the process while exploring the unknown gay circle.

I would also suggest u don't start with sauna if u r zero encounters n experience.

You need to know how to assert yourself, reject unwanted attention and individuals who may want u to perform unsafe sex, or even a few who might attempt to stealthily remove condoms. And add to that, u need to be able to handle rejection too.

I would suggest you go with someone u trust n who has experience with the place if it's your first time at any sauna.

4 hours ago, UpwardSlash said:

Go lor, just say no to what you don't want, and no one's going to force you

Guest kB regular
2 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

We all have our time to "come to terms with our gayness" till then, take baby steps into venturing into gay places and find the courage within yourself. Self protection from fear is very primal, same goes for sex , depends which is stronger. It will either brings you deeper into the closet or brings out the animal in you. 
Please read up about how to protect yourself. Always make sure you are protected.  Also don't forget to enjoy yourself in the process while exploring the unknown gay circle.

1 hour ago, PlayersGroup said:

I would also suggest u don't start with sauna if u r zero encounters n experience.

You need to know how to assert yourself, reject unwanted attention and individuals who may want u to perform unsafe sex, or even a few who might attempt to stealthily remove condoms. And add to that, u need to be able to handle rejection too.

I would suggest you go with someone u trust n who has experience with the place if it's your first time at any sauna.

Well said, I couldn't agree more.. 赞👍👍👍

6 hours ago, UpwardSlash said:

Just go.  It is not a must to have sex in the sauna.  But, when being approached or caressed, don't panic.  Stay calm, it's normal.

Guest Kaypoh
1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Just go.  It is not a must to have sex in the sauna.  But, when being approached or caressed, don't panic.  Stay calm, it's normal.

Agreed

In sauna there are different zones. You can hang around the relatively "non-sexual " zones.

If you are not comfortable, you don't need to go to the steam room or the dark room.

• G_M changed the title to First Time Sauna Experience + Virgin sauna visit + What to expect when visiting gay sauna (compiled)
  • 7 months later...
Guest Guest First Time at TMC
On 12/11/2021 at 9:06 PM, Guest guest27 said:

I went in after 30 mins. Here is my experience. I wasnt looking for sex so it was kinda intimidating. I wanted to see what it is like and the facility so as a first timer 23 year old, here is my review. 

shady door so dont be worried about people looking but just quickly go in no one will know you. 
the counter man is friendly so dont worry. sign up for member online for discounted rates. esp under 35. they will give you two packets which is one is lube one is condom. a small towel and a big towel. mostly everyone wraps the big towel and wears nothing under. 
the shower area is behind so inside there is rain showers, a hot pool and a steam room. I would say you cant see anything in the steam room and for me it was too hot. It hurts for me to stay in more than 1 min haha.
 Hot pool was amazing to sit in just rinse in rain shower before stepping in. the towel can just hand anywhere. 
 as a 23 year old i would say most of the crowd is 40 and above. most of them wants casual sex which is what everyone comes here for. most will touch you or brush against you or eye contact but just politely reject advances if you not into them by walking away or lightly push their hands away. 
 2nd floor is a small sitting area and the gym. work out in the gym in your underwear i would say as the windows can be seen  by moving buses. not too obvious but it is open. the gym is good though and mostly always empty. 
 3rd dark dark rooms with mattresses on the floor that can be locked same as 4th floor. some people will wait like a bouncer at the doors of empty rooms so dont be too intimidated. they waiting for action. idk the top to btm ratio as i never engage with anyone.
5th floor is a smoking area, balcony and there is a movie room with chairs. they showed transformers there jsut now so its not blue films. room behind the movie room to bring any action there if you want.

Lastly, dont be too worried about first time I enjoyed it even though it was stressful that people keeps touching me cause they want me but the hot pool is good and rain shower 

Hi,

I went to TMC last night and finally got my first fuck! I have never been fucked before and the experience was strange and surreal. I met a decent looking guy at the maze and we just started to tease each other a bit. He then brought me into a room, and frankly I had no idea what to expect. 

He whispered to me whether I’m top or bottom and after a while, I just replied bottom. I felt his tool though his towel and it was hard, so I removed the towel to give him a suck. He pulled me to the mattress and laid back while I sat on him to grind our dicks against each other. He was obviously enjoying it and tried to push his dick into me in that position. 

I wasn’t comfortable with that and asked him to put on a condom. He didn’t have any and I was prepared to just suck him off. But he said he would go take the condom and lube and came back shortly. 

this time round he was prepared but I wasn’t. We ground against each other again before he asked me to put the condom on for him. At this point, it was pitched dark because he didn’t turn on the lights and I fumbled trying to find his dick. Eventually I found it and poised myself to sit on his dick but failed a few times. That was when he asked me to use the lube. Silly me forgot about it completely. So after smearing the lube on his dick head and my own hole, i repositioned myself again. He entered slowly at first but suddenly pushed his dick in. I almost blacked out with the sudden jab and friction against my hole. 

The top started slow but occasionally jammed his dick all the way. He flipped me to lie on my front and re-entered me from behind. I can tell he’s experienced from all his actions. For me, it was a mixed feeling of pain and I don’t know what. I wanted to stop from the pain but didn’t want to be a killjoy to him. His dick is big and I was basically yelping in pain throughout the process. He might have been more turned out because he looped his arms around my neck and licked my neck and ears as I clenched both fists. I must admit what he did was really hot and I loved the intimacy - the moaning into my ears and licking and holding both my hands in his on and off. I don’t know if he knew I was really in pain or not but he did make me feel better through these actions. 

He was bigger size than me and I kinda like him laying on my back and we were perspiring lots as he ground into me for a good 30 to 45 mins without changing positions. He pushed his legs to part my legs or close them up presumably to heighten his sensations. Essentially, I was lying there like a rag doll screaming away, with no energy to do anything else. He continued like this until he cummed but I didn’t know he actually did until he pulled out of me and stood up to remove the condom filled with his cum. He didn’t suddenly quicken his pace or told me he was cumming, otherwise I might clench my muscles more to give him a better orgasm.

I don’t know if I bled or not but everytime he pushed all the way in, I yelped in pain. This is the part where I couldn’t describe the feeling. It wasn’t a good feeling because I felt as if my insides were pushed to the limit/up my diaphragm and wanted to pee because he was banging hard against my prostate. In fact, a few times I wondered if I was going to cum and if that’s the only or real feeling of anal sex because I was kind of expecting a more intense sensation. I think he’s a good top because he was hard all the way and lasted so long. Maybe if I was a seasoned bottom, I would know how to enjoy it more. 

I wanted to kiss him to thank or hug him for my first time but he was in a hurry to go wash up because we were soaking wet. I wanted to remember him for being the one who popped my cherry but guess he will never know. Even as I’m typing this, I’m having a throbbing headache and my ass is still sore and bruised from the sex and I don’t know if I would ever do it again or not (because I didn’t get the climax I was expecting 😂). 

if you are the top and are reading this, I just want to thank you for the experience. 

well, after he left, it took me a while to recover and pick myself up to go washed up. I headed back to the maze and gave a blowjob to a muscled tone hunky young guy in one of the rooms. He loved his nipples squeezed and was making soft moaning sounds when I sucked him at the same time. After a while, he suddenly turned away from me, opened the door and walked off without saying a word. I thought I did something wrong because it was too abrupt.  I went to wash up again and saw him come out of the showers, got dressed and left. Maybe he’s the kind who would rather not come into someone’s mouth. 

I went back to the maze and had the last session with a young chub. Actually there was initially 3 of us - the young chub, another blond haired guy and me, when we went into 1 of the rooms. The blond haired guy had a big tool while the chub had a smaller one. We were all teasing each other’s nipples and dicks and after I moved around to spoon them respectively, the blond haired guy left, presumably it wasn’t the action he was hoping for. I like the young chub because he was cute and we kissed for a long time while I rubbed his dick with my free hand. On several occasions, I cupped his face in my hands to kiss him and rubbed our noses together. I sucked him for a long time until he decided to cum, and I took his dick in my mouth when he did but spat out his cum on the toilet paper. We ended with me hugging and kissing him for a final round at the lockers and again, I thanked him for the enjoyable time. 

I went to TMC without any expectations and experienced my first anal sex. I will likely be back again because I enjoy the freedom, unlike the nervousness of cruising in public toilets, of being able to walk around amongst our own kind without any fear. I guess as long as we are opened about it, we would be able to find someone to have sex with. 

On 12/15/2021 at 9:41 AM, Guest Guest First Time at TMC said:

I went to TMC without any expectations and experienced my first anal sex. I will likely be back again because I enjoy the freedom, unlike the nervousness of cruising in public toilets, of being able to walk around amongst our own kind without any fear. I guess as long as we are opened about it, we would be able to find someone to have sex with. 

Sad to read that that is how you lost your first anal with a complete stranger in darkness.

From your account, there was no romance, or even faked one, with kissing and foreplay.  It all started off with grinding your tools and ended up thrusting to get the most out of your body.  And he obviously didn't bother to reciprocate for you to reach orgasm.

And you want to thank him?

I hope this is fiction, but if it isn't, then that is like a story of how a curious virgin from the village came to town and got deflowered and got treated like a prostitute. As time passes, she will eventually join the league of sauna 'players' that we see now in these places.  Nothing wrong, but this is how your life will turn out to be.

On 12/15/2021 at 10:15 AM, Guest Tomato said:

Sad to read that that is how you lost your first anal with a complete stranger in darkness.

From your account, there was no romance, or even faked one, with kissing and foreplay.  It all started off with grinding your tools and ended up thrusting to get the most out of your body.  And he obviously didn't bother to reciprocate for you to reach orgasm.

I hope this is fiction, but if it isn't, then that is like a story of how a curious virgin from the village came to town and got deflowered and got treated like a prostitute. As time passes, she will eventually join the league of sauna 'players' that we see now in these places.  Nothing wrong, but this is how your life will turn out to be.

You seem really jealous of what he had encountered or you are just another shit stirrers after guest Patron. 

Guest Guest First Time at TMC
On 12/15/2021 at 10:15 AM, Guest Tomato said:

Regardless of what you think, it is not fiction because it’s my own true account. 

yes, I want to thank him for this first experience because I’m a thankful person by nature. Life is not perfect or a bed of roses all the time, so we do need to be appreciative of the good things that come our way. Sure, it’s not romantic or even sad in your opinion, but he did give me a special time, one that I would likely not forget for a long time. It’s mutual casual and nsa sex and I wouldn’t expect anything more from him. 

whether I end up as one of the sauna players or not is a different matter altogether. But thanks for your concern. 😄

On 12/15/2021 at 7:40 PM, Guest Guest First Time at TMC said:

Regardless of what you think, it is not fiction because it’s my own true account. 

yes, I want to thank him for this first experience because I’m a thankful person by nature. Life is not perfect or a bed of roses all the time, so we do need to be appreciative of the good things that come our way. Sure, it’s not romantic or even sad in your opinion, but he did give me a special time, one that I would likely not forget for a long time. It’s mutual casual and nsa sex and I wouldn’t expect anything more from him. 

whether I end up as one of the sauna players or not is a different matter altogether. But thanks for your concern. 😄

I believe that you are a good-natured person. 

But what happened was merely casual sex.

If you continue to play around in saunas, you will soon find that what happened was nothing at all.  In fact, if you are lucky, you would probably have more 'reciprocating' casual sex in saunas which are more fun and satisfying, and when that happens, you will revise your context of appreciation and thankfulness.

I am not in here to win an argument, but merely expressing that the encounter you had could have been better (and more memorable) sexually. Old birds in saunas would surely agree with me that sessions can be more "pornographic" than that. 

On 12/15/2021 at 2:33 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

😂😂😂 Register an account if you want attention also.. dun be a sour grape

have you upset guest patron recently? Because he likes to use the guest name I use to do more shit stirring on this thread - as it looks like he has done here.  

Guest Guest First Time in TMC
On 12/15/2021 at 8:35 PM, Guest Tomato said:

I believe that you are a good-natured person. 

But what happened was merely casual sex.

If you continue to play around in saunas, you will soon find that what happened was nothing at all.  In fact, if you are lucky, you would probably have more 'reciprocating' casual sex in saunas which are more fun and satisfying, and when that happens, you will revise your context of appreciation and thankfulness.

I am not in here to win an argument, but merely expressing that the encounter you had could have been better (and more memorable) sexually. Old birds in saunas would surely agree with me that sessions can be more "pornographic" than that. 

😂 of course it could have been better or worse.  

but thanks. I get what you mean about revising my context of appreciation and thankfulness. I was told that if we have no expectations, then usually we would be more appreciative than if we have high expectations. The first is usually special and unforgettable in a way. 

I look forward to more pornographic experiences. 

On 12/15/2021 at 10:15 PM, Guest Guest First Time in TMC said:

but thanks. I get what you mean about revising my context of appreciation and thankfulness. I was told that if we have no expectations, then usually we would be more appreciative than if we have high expectations. The first is usually special and unforgettable in a way. 

It's normal for first timer to react this way.  It's also not uncommon for people to have their first time with a stranger or a FWB.  But once the novelty died off, you would lose that exciting feeling and even leave the sauna with some disappointment.  

I was thinking today why I find the experience refreshing. 

i happened to see some cute guys on the daily commute and felt the likelihood of something happening between us is remote. There’s a lot of work involved in establishing whether they like guys or not. Even if we see eye to eye, we would have to find somewhere to do the deed and this take time. 

coming back to the experience I had 2 days ago, guy number 2 is so hot that outside of the sauna, he probably wouldn’t give me a second look. I might have a chance with guys 1 and 3 but it would likely involve some cruising playing cat and mouse games. So in retrospect, saunas save a lot of time and effort because everyone who goes there is looking for some action. It cuts the chase and I don’t have to do much courting. The only guessing game for me is whether the guys are into me and whether we mutually can find what we want to do in the other. But this is not complicated and is easily established.

with cruising, we can spend an hour and end up being disappointed when we don’t get the guy. Here, within the same time span I could probably enjoy way more guys. That much is clear to me now. 

but yes, eventually the novelty will wear off. For now, I think I will just enjoy it while it lasts. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 10:15 PM, Guest Guest First Time in TMC said:

I first posted on my first anal sex experience of 14 Dec. Please don’t judge me for what I’m going to post next because I’m confused, scared and excited at the same time. I have starve off anal sex for so long just to find myself suddenly giving in so easily to almost everyone who asked to fuck me. 

12 days later or barely 2 weeks later, I have been there all of 5 times, including 14 Dec and have been fucked 7 times. As I said in my original post, I didn’t feel much ecstasy from the fucking but I find myself returning at almost 2-3 days intervals. 

At the entrance, I have been asked a few times whether I’m below 35 when I’m not. A few times at the maze, like today and yesterday, I found that when I initiate touching (nipple play), kissing with someone, a crowd will rapidly build up around me, and they would touch me, kiss me, lick my nipples and suck my dick. Of course, they would also start to play with each other but there would be 1-2 eventually who would be pulling me away from others. I think my appeal is I looked younger to some in the darkness but I am more slim than most of them. I felt very overwhelmed yet excited at the same time. I mean, I have never felt so wanted before in my life. Above half of these ended up in safe anal sex while the other half in oral sex with lots of kissing.

With omicron spreading so quickly, I am actually very sacred of contracting it at this place. I am also very sacred of contracting STIs. But yet the experiences made me feel good about myself, even though I know it’s momentary and not real. One of my fantasies is to be ravished by a few men (that I like) at the same time and this scares me too.

I do know I should have more discipline and perhaps not return to TMC so frequently. I hope some bros here can help give me some constructive advice before I get too addicted to this. 

Thanks for reading! Happy belated Christmas Day!

On 12/26/2021 at 7:59 PM, Guest Guest First Time in TMC said:

I first posted on my first anal sex experience of 14 Dec. Please don’t judge me for what I’m going to post next because I’m confused, scared and excited at the same time. I have starve off anal sex for so long just to find myself suddenly giving in so easily to almost everyone who asked to fuck me. 

12 days later or barely 2 weeks later, I have been there all of 5 times, including 14 Dec and have been fucked 7 times. As I said in my original post, I didn’t feel much ecstasy from the fucking but I find myself returning at almost 2-3 days intervals. 

At the entrance, I have been asked a few times whether I’m below 35 when I’m not. A few times at the maze, like today and yesterday, I found that when I initiate touching (nipple play), kissing with someone, a crowd will rapidly build up around me, and they would touch me, kiss me, lick my nipples and suck my dick. Of course, they would also start to play with each other but there would be 1-2 eventually who would be pulling me away from others. I think my appeal is I looked younger to some in the darkness but I am more slim than most of them. I felt very overwhelmed yet excited at the same time. I mean, I have never felt so wanted before in my life. Above half of these ended up in safe anal sex while the other half in oral sex with lots of kissing.

With omicron spreading so quickly, I am actually very sacred of contracting it at this place. I am also very sacred of contracting STIs. But yet the experiences made me feel good about myself, even though I know it’s momentary and not real. One of my fantasies is to be ravished by a few men (that I like) at the same time and this scares me too.

I do know I should have more discipline and perhaps not return to TMC so frequently. I hope some bros here can help give me some constructive advice before I get too addicted to this. 

Thanks for reading! Happy belated Christmas Day!

yes it can be very addictive especially when you’re getting so much fun from it. 

the only way out is redirect your focus somewhere else lo

Out dating someone, busy with work, go do some sports and etc

If you’re too free, you’ll be end up going all the time haha

On 12/28/2021 at 7:42 AM, potato said:

yes it can be very addictive especially when you’re getting so much fun from it. 

the only way out is redirect your focus somewhere else lo

Out dating someone, busy with work, go do some sports and etc

If you’re too free, you’ll be end up going all the time haha

Thanks for the advice. You are absolutely right because I was just there. 😅

Problem is I’m not dating anyone, I’m avoiding work and home problems etc, and this is the current avenue for me to destress. I will try harder not to come so often in the new year. 

If the first one who fucked me for half an hour is a power drill, the one who fucked me today is also another power drill and they could be the same person. He had a big dick so I learnt from my lesson to slap on lots of lube on my hole. He fucked me in a few positions but it was the last / same face down position that got him to cum and left me completely shacked out. He had a similar hand loop around my neck and held onto my palms but this time he also pulled my hair back, which got me to arch my back backwards. He pumped me hard and I don’t know what he did (maybe he turned every now and then?), but everytime he did that, I felt an intense sensation, clenched my fists, yelped and shuddered. It was a really strange feeling, not completely pleasurable but more intense than the first fuck. Could this be it? A few times I almost cummed if he didn’t stop. 

Hopefully I can control my mind better after a few more tries and not get addicted in the new year. Wish me luck. 

On 12/28/2021 at 7:13 PM, Guest Guest First Time in TMC said:

Problem is I’m not dating anyone, I’m avoiding work and home problems etc, and this is the current avenue for me to destress. I will try harder not to come so often in the new year. 

If the first one who fucked me for half an hour is a power drill, the one who fucked me today is also another power drill and they could be the same person. He had a big dick so I learnt from my lesson to slap on lots of lube on my hole. He fucked me in a few positions but it was the last / same face down position that got him to cum and left me completely shacked out. He had a similar hand loop around my neck and held onto my palms but this time he also pulled my hair back, which got me to arch my back backwards. He pumped me hard and I don’t know what he did (maybe he turned every now and then?), but everytime he did that, I felt an intense sensation, clenched my fists, yelped and shuddered. It was a really strange feeling, not completely pleasurable but more intense than the first fuck. Could this be it? A few times I almost cummed if he didn’t stop. 

Hopefully I can control my mind better after a few more tries and not get addicted in the new year. Wish me luck. 

Sounds like an amazing experience!

However, if it’s not affecting your daily life, it does not matter.  

Don’t look at it as a source of all evils. Everyone needs sex and sauna is one of the sources. 

some people have high sex drive, some people don’t and maybe you’re one of those with high sex drive. 

Just follow the flow man!

Sounds damn shiok man! 

On 12/29/2021 at 7:11 AM, potato said:

However, if it’s not affecting your daily life, it does not matter.  

Don’t look at it as a source of all evils. Everyone needs sex and sauna is one of the sources. 

some people have high sex drive, some people don’t and maybe you’re one of those with high sex drive. 

Just follow the flow man!

On 12/29/2021 at 4:18 PM, TEY2005 said:

Sounds damn shiok man! 

It was as new and shiok to a newcomer like me as it can get. 

I was there today and managed to suck off 2 hunks (one was bespectacled and totally my type) in the maze until they cummed in my mouth while others were groping them everywhere. The feeling of their warm cum exploding in my mouth was amazing. I was proud of myself that a few people wanted to kiss me, suck me and pulled me into the room and I succeeded in not allowing them to do that to me. At most I let them groped me and licked my nipples. But in the end I did let one of them fucked me in the room.

One thing that freaked me out/is a killjoy is I don’t know how to clean my anus properly for an anal job. I smelt shit today after the top cummed and pulled out his condom from my hole even though he didn’t mind while I rushed out to the nearest toilet cubicle to wash up. Yesterday one of them stopped fucking me halfway because of my shit too and it was definitely not a pleasant sight. 😓

On the other hand, I was complimented on a few occasions at TMC including today that I suck really well and I do genuinely love a dick in my mouth before I was ever fucked. But I am oddly very aware and worried from Guest Asmptomatic’s post on 5/12/2021 (I think the original post was deleted) that I’m at a huge risk of contracting STIs from the multiple partners I played with in this short span of 2 weeks.

I wonder if most newcomers to the saunas go through this cycle like me? From a lot of initial apprehension and reluctance to visit saunas to actually visiting one and couldn’t stop for a while (from a goody two shoes to a slut) before slowing down when the novelty wears off, like one of them said earlier. 

How frequently should I visit the doctor for a STI screening if I continue to explore actively? If I can control myself, today would be the last time in this year that I visit TMC. I’m actually feeling quite conflicted (liberated yet ashamed too for enjoying such carnal pleasures) that I visited 7 times in 18 days (more than once in less than 3 days on average). I also wonder if anyone progressed from this to having a regular sex buddy outside of the saunas?

On 12/29/2021 at 10:56 PM, Guest Guest First Time in TMC said:

I was there today and managed to suck off 2 hunks (one was bespectacled and totally my type) in the maze until they cummed in my mouth while others were groping them everywhere. The feeling of their warm cum exploding in my mouth was amazing. I was proud of myself that a few people wanted to kiss me, suck me and pulled me into the room and I succeeded in not allowing them to do that to me. At most I let them groped me and licked my nipples. But in the end I did let one of them fucked me in the room.

One thing that freaked me out/is a killjoy is I don’t know how to clean my anus properly for an anal job. I smelt shit today after the top cummed and pulled out his condom from my hole even though he didn’t mind while I rushed out to the nearest toilet cubicle to wash up. Yesterday one of them stopped fucking me halfway because of my shit too and it was definitely not a pleasant sight. 😓

On the other hand, I was complimented on a few occasions at TMC including today that I suck really well and I do genuinely love a dick in my mouth before I was ever fucked. But I am oddly very aware and worried from Guest Asmptomatic’s post on 5/12/2021 (I think the original post was deleted) that I’m at a huge risk of contracting STIs from the multiple partners I played with in this short span of 2 weeks.

I wonder if most newcomers to the saunas go through this cycle like me? From a lot of initial apprehension and reluctance to visit saunas to actually visiting one and couldn’t stop for a while (from a goody two shoes to a slut) before slowing down when the novelty wears off, like one of them said earlier. 

How frequently should I visit the doctor for a STI screening if I continue to explore actively? If I can control myself, today would be the last time in this year that I visit TMC. I’m actually feeling quite conflicted (liberated yet ashamed too for enjoying such carnal pleasures) that I visited 7 times in 18 days (more than once in less than 3 days on average). I also wonder if anyone progressed from this to having a regular sex buddy outside of the saunas?

You think too much.. Haha.. 

Yr fear is reasonable. Better get urself tested.

On 12/5/2021 at 8:43 PM, Bovul said:

I think I screwed up a lot for my first visit.. Should probably have clarified a lot of things before I went  down..
1) Do people hook up at the 2nd floor and rooftop or are those places just for chillaxing?

2) When using the gym, is it ok to go naked? It feels weird to use some of the machines with the towel on..

3) All of the people I encountered only wanted blowjobs. Is this the norm?

4) Do you carry the lube and condom with you? or hook up then get it?

Thanks in advance for any answers.. and sorry to all the guys who I hooked up with for the awkward encounters..

Frankly I have never been to the gym room or rooftop. I feel very awkward walking past the places e.g. movie room, and am very conscious that some eyes are on me. 

Now I am ok to give bjs and not receive one. I think there are quite a number who wants to fuck, but not all are my type. I got to be more selective from now on so that I don’t let anyone who wants to fuck me fuck me to reduce the incidences of getting STIs. 

I realized some do carry the condom and lube along and for those who wanted to fuck me and didn’t, I made them go retrieve it while I waited in the room. 

On 12/29/2021 at 11:22 PM, Guest Guest First Time in TMC said:

Frankly I have never been to the gym room or rooftop. I feel very awkward walking past the places e.g. movie room, and am very conscious that some eyes are on me. 

Now I am ok to give bjs and not receive one. I think there are quite a number who wants to fuck, but not all are my type. I got to be more selective from now on so that I don’t let anyone who wants to fuck me fuck me to reduce the incidences of getting STIs. 

I realized some do carry the condom and lube along and for those who wanted to fuck me and didn’t, I made them go retrieve it while I waited in the room. 

It’s purely by luck, there’re so many people groping and sucking each other. Chances of getting STDs are likely equal for most visitor. 

if you’re worried. Get tested every 3 months will do for HIV and syphillis. Other STD can test when you’re observing some symptoms. 

of course you only choose those you like. You’re not there to serve but to enjoy. 

4 bits of advice:

1) stop counting, analyzing and overthinking this. Sex is just sex, you can have it as often as you like - it only becomes a problem when if it starts to interfere with other parts of your life. 
2) don’t let saunas be your whole sex life, try and meet people in different ways for different types of connections than just suck or fuck and go with strangers

3) please douche

4) please get tested regularly and practice safe sex 

in your shoes now, I would try and be a bit more patient. Take some time to learn more about sex and space out your visits a bit to have room for other types of encounters as well. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.