Male HQ

The 3 vocal tenors of BW - [Steve5380] vs [InBangkok] vs [Singalion]

InBangkok

On 1/15/2022 at 12:23 PM, singalion said:

We should not generalise on nationality.

There is no such thing to say Serbs are often difficult people.

In any nationality you may find "difficult" people.

And who would judge a nationality from knowing one single person holding that nationality...

Also judging someone as difficult might be a result of your own intolerance, issue to adapt, way of thinking, mindset or preconceived point of view.

Steve should refrain from posting such objectionable and in my view inappropriate statements.

@singalionis perfectly correct and @Steve5380 is being perfectly petty and ridiculous. To judge an entire nation by one's own experience of one, two or a handful of people is so childish. I have met more than a few Americans outside the USA whom I find boorish, intolerant and hardheaded and whom I totally dislike. On the other hand I have several dozen very good American friends both in and out of the country who are almost the total opposite. All but one of my work colleagues in the USA were also lovely people. Same is true to a lesser extent with Germans (but only because I do not know so many) and an even lesser extent for the same reason with Argentinians.

In Thailand there was a huge influx of Russian tourists some years ago. Many were total boors and many were thoroughly disliked by Thais. On the other hand, I have visited Moscow 3 times and St. Petersburg twice. Without exception, my partner and I were treated with smiles and kindness by warm-hearted Russians.

I do not judge a nation's population by a tiny number of bad apples. I suppose when you live on your own in virtually one room, your outlook on life becomes much more narrow and it becomes easier trash other peoples.

On 1/18/2022 at 1:33 PM, InBangkok said:

@singalionis perfectly correct and @Steve5380 is being perfectly petty and ridiculous. To judge an entire nation by one's own experience of one, two or a handful of people is so childish. I have met more than a few Americans outside the USA whom I find boorish, intolerant and hardheaded and whom I totally dislike. On the other hand I have several dozen very good American friends both in and out of the country who are almost the total opposite. All but one of my work colleagues in the USA were also lovely people. Same is true to a lesser extent with Germans (but only because I do not know so many) and an even lesser extent for the same reason with Argentinians.

In Thailand there was a huge influx of Russian tourists some years ago. Many were total boors and many were thoroughly disliked by Thais. On the other hand, I have visited Moscow 3 times and St. Petersburg twice. Without exception, my partner and I were treated with smiles and kindness by warm-hearted Russians.

I do not judge a nation's population by a tiny number of bad apples. I suppose when you live on your own in virtually one room, your outlook on life becomes much more narrow and it becomes easier trash other peoples.

That was exactly my point!

Not to judge any nationality by knowledge of only a few people.

There are many prejudices out there.

While it might be right at an European Film Festival in Singapore, Southern Europeans may mostly be the late comers to movies, I got various German or Swiss friends who are often outrageously late also to any events even on weekends.

Germans or Swiss might invest more into their own infrastructure (houses) compared to other nations or do renovations more regularly, so there are certain characteristics eventually, but don't judge a nation by the knowledge of a small fraction of acquaintances.

Living inside a certain country may change your opinion also or debunk certain prejudices.

Throughout my life (in fact 80% outside my home country) I have encountered friendly people of a certain nationality as much as I have met rude people of same nationality. You got everything....

Djokovic could have been a Swedish super star tennis player and being anti vax. What is the deal? Don't point to his nationality.

Worse was what the Serbian president made out of the visa saga... Australia not being a democracy etc. haha. I thought the Western media gave him too much media attention...

Edited by singalion

On 1/17/2022 at 11:33 PM, InBangkok said:

On 1/17/2022 at 11:51 PM, singalion said:

That was exactly my point!

Not to judge any nationality by knowledge of only a few people.

There are many prejudices out there.

While it might be right at an European Film Festival in Singapore, Southern Europeans may mostly be the late comers to movies, I got various German or Swiss friends who are often outrageously late also to any events even on weekends.

Germans or Swiss might invest more into their own infrastructure (houses) compared to other nations or do renovations more regularly, so there are certain characteristics eventually, but don't judge a nation by the knowledge of a small fraction of acquaintances.

Living inside a certain country may change your opinion also or debunk certain prejudices.

Throughout my life (in fact 80% outside my home country) I have encountered friendly people of a certain nationality as much as I have met rude people of same nationality. You got everything....

Djokovic could have been a Swedish super star tennis player and being anti vax. What is the deal? Don't point to his nationality.

Worse was what the Serbian president made out of the visa saga... Australia not being a democracy etc. haha. I thought the Western media gave him too much media attention...

The difference is that you people are perfect,  and I am not. :) 

On 1/19/2022 at 8:21 AM, Steve5380 said:

The difference is that you people are perfect,  and I am not. :) 

Well, isn't that strange. A poster who writes in many posts how perfect he is and how perfect his life is now tells us he is not perfect!! Yes, I know he has added a funny emoji face to the post, but his post is a good deal more serious than perhaps he realises!

On 1/19/2022 at 2:13 PM, InBangkok said:

So true. So we can now assume you will soon be relocating to Serbia to realise that your generalisations are racist!

I assume you meant, Steve will be moving to Serbia and not me. You directed your post at me. I don't have issues with Serbians and I did not judge the whole nation from knowing one single Serbian person...

On 1/19/2022 at 1:23 PM, singalion said:

I assume you meant, Steve will be moving to Serbia and not me. You directed your post at me. I don't have issues with Serbians and I did not judge the whole nation from knowing one single Serbian person...

My apologies! I did indeed mean that post to refer to @Steve5380 and his comments.

On 1/19/2022 at 12:06 AM, InBangkok said:

Well, isn't that strange. A poster who writes in many posts how perfect he is and how perfect his life is now tells us he is not perfect!! Yes, I know he has added a funny emoji face to the post, but his post is a good deal more serious than perhaps he realises!

I don't remember ever to have written that I am perfect.  On the contrary, I strongly maintain that no one is perfect...

Except you and @singalion.  You two are models of wisdom and perfection,  judging for how consistently the two of you follow me to wherever I post in BW to remind me how imperfect I am.   Unfortunately, this puts a dent in the Perfection of you two,  since the trivialities you write about me are completely out of topic here.  I AM NOT foreign news, ha ha  :lol:

On 1/19/2022 at 5:16 AM, InBangkok said:

My apologies! I did indeed mean that post to refer to @Steve5380 and his comments.

Ooopss... a Freudian slip!  What a pity,  another dent in your Perfection!  :D

On 1/19/2022 at 10:29 PM, Steve5380 said:

Except you and @singalion.  You two are models of wisdom and perfection,  judging for how consistently the two of you follow me to wherever I post in BW to remind me how imperfect I am. 

times are a changin'

Last time it were the big brothers that were watching you. Now it are the younger brothers. LOL

On 1/19/2022 at 8:34 AM, singalion said:

times are a changin'

Last time it were the big brothers that were watching you. Now it are the younger brothers. LOL

it were, it are  

Oh, what a pity!  And I thought you were Perfect!  One (two) dents in your Perfection.  Without a doubt, English IS NOT your native language. 

On 1/19/2022 at 12:13 AM, InBangkok said:

So true. So we can now assume you will soon be relocating to Serbia to realise that your generalisations are racist!

I forgive you for having mistaken me for someone else.  I am unique, you know?  Imperfect but not more than you are.

NOBODY relocates me, except myself if I want.  And Serbia is not a country I would like to relocate.  It has its charms, to be possibly enjoyed as a tourist, but it is not in the list of most desirable places to live. I don't have any personal reason to dislike Serbs, but they are strongly disliked by all their neighbors in this area of South East Europe close to the Baltic Peninsula, especially by the Croats, Bosnians.  And you know the saying "if there is smoke, there is fire"... 

I will show that my opinion of Serbs is quite common.  This, even being old news, is not out of the topic. It is still "foreign news", and it should be news for you and @singalion, so please pay attention:

THE GOOD.  Serbs have a good opinion of themselves, of being nice people, and this is good:

https://www.serbia.com/about-serbia/serbian-people/

"If you were to select two words that best describe the Serbian people it would have to be temperamental and hospitable. Thanks to those qualities of your hosts, you will always have a great time in Serbia and feel like you’ve never even left home."   

HA HA... I will definitely not leave home for Serbia!   At least they recognize they are "temperamental". 😄

https://onlineforlove.com/serbian-men/?vid=ufv9mFZ8VdZh5V5NWqadurSloFx&n=10wDm2lPZsFi&utm_term=ufv9mFZ8VdZh5V5NWqadurSloFx

Integrity, Honesty, Loyalty... this describes perfectly well my friend Fedor!  But... don't make them mad !!

THE NOT-SO-GOOD.  But... no one is perfect. :D

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/serbia/articles/11-things-you-should-know-about-serbian-culture/

uuuuhhhh..... not a place for shy gays afraid of making eye contact....

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-distinctly-Serbian-traits

On 1/19/2022 at 9:39 PM, InBangkok said:

This is a non-gay thread!

If it is, then you should get out of here fast,  because you act like a feminine girly gay unable to contain your rancor towards me and blabbering whatever your little mind finds to attack me.  This gives me an image of you which is a transvestite with a miniskirt hanging from your belly, bright red lipstick, a huge wig, and a tiny pink purse,  walking with difficulty on high heels.  LOL, are you comic!  :lol:

I also like girly gays.  But only if they are friendly and not so bitchy.

Edited by Steve5380

On 1/25/2022 at 10:44 PM, Steve5380 said:

I did not need to read anything.

I know perfectly well that life EXPECTANCY is what is to be expected for a person at birth,  given that the mortality rates remain the same throughout the life of the person.

I simply take advantage in the low value when I was born to feel good about my age today.  In fact,  I have exceeded the life expectancy in the US today, :thumb:.   

Sure, I totally forgot: You don't err at BW or in general. 

Even if what you write contradicts your own posts or certain explanatory notes below graphics. 

How could I possibly forget this???

Just wonder why the institution that made the graphic placed that explanatory note when only the personal definition of life expectancy of Steve counts. How dare they?

On 1/26/2022 at 12:04 AM, Steve5380 said:

But evidently, you and @InBangkok need to shit.  Shit on everything I write! :lol:

Your cynicism shows like a flashing red light. 😝

If you look back at the explanatory note on the graph of life expectancy over the years you posted, you will find that it agrees perfectly with the way I defined it.   And yes,  some times I contradict myself.  Especially when you compare my old post with new ones.  This happens because I keep learning.

How beautiful it is to witness how singalion and InBangkok think of themselves as perfect,  and therefore come so easily after my imperfections!

The note said "if the pattern of mortality staid the same as in the year of birth."

Pattern, not mortarlity rate. 

That's different. 

Usually you are the one who would stick to words (aka solitude or loneliness)

But knowing you, you will now argue pattern and rate is the same...

On 1/26/2022 at 12:04 AM, Steve5380 said:

How beautiful it is to witness how singalion and InBangkok think of themselves as perfect,  and therefore come so easily after my imperfections!

Actually, I m not sure why you lately tend to pull me into the same league as InBangkok. 

We are not flocks of the same feathers!

At no point I ever wrote or said I m perfect! 

I m not even near to perfect. 

I m well aware I have flaws because I m human. 

On 1/19/2022 at 10:52 PM, Steve5380 said:

it were, it are  

Oh, what a pity!  And I thought you were Perfect!  One (two) dents in your Perfection.  Without a doubt, English IS NOT your native language. 

Maybe you have not heard anything of Past tense.

it were means it is past.

there was nothing wrong in my grammar.

On 1/25/2022 at 11:04 PM, Steve5380 said:

Now you make things up - yet again! Whenever has @singalion stated he thought he was perfect? Never! Whenever have I stated I thought I was perfect? Never! Only one poster to my knowledge has ever claimed to be close to perfect - and that as everyone will have correctly guessed is @Steve5380! Yeahhhhh!

And will he apologise? Of course not because it is not in his nature to admit he is ever wrong? After all, has he not told the membership that he is in fact a role model? In his own words -

"I write a lot about myself. It may be because I feel that I am a role model in many aspects of life."

And he said in July 2020 - 

"It's so fortunate that I am flexible and not argumentative at all"

So guys, just remember that @Steve5380 sees himself as a 78 year old role model. We know how much truth there is behind that statement! And he is both "flexible" and "not argumentative at all!" Oh really? A quick check at his posts on various threads show what nonsense that is! 

Water-fasting at his age? Ha! Falling for the quackery again!

On 1/26/2022 at 7:29 AM, Steve5380 said:

By the way, I started water-only fasting two days ago, I don't know how long I will go before getting too bored.  But since I don't have to eat I have more time to get things done.

Well, do tell us what you things you will now have more time to do. In October 2020 you already told us how you spend much of your days - 

"I am so happy doing all this work!  I enjoy doing my dishes while the mind is free to think.  As a maid I give thanks for having all what I need.  As a mechanic I maintain my cars with love and I am thankful for having the dexterity and know-how to repair anything that breaks in them.  And as a cook:  I enjoy going to the grocery stores twice a week and buy my food, in person (I could have it delivered), just what I like, then planning what to cook for the day and doing it with love, which gives good vibes to it, and then eating it with satisfaction that it is healthy and good tasting, since I cooked it."

And we know that in your room you have your two pianos, your Herman Miller chair and your TV monitors where you are glued to youtube as you munch on your "snacks".  More time for BW posts I suppose 😒 Or perhaps spending yet more tens of thousands of dollars on another hair transplant or face lift that you have recommended to all on this forum, young and not so young!

Edited by InBangkok

On 1/26/2022 at 5:51 AM, InBangkok said:

Now you make things up - yet again! Whenever has @singalion stated he thought he was perfect? Never! Whenever have I stated I thought I was perfect? Never! Only one poster to my knowledge has ever claimed to be close to perfect - and that as everyone will have correctly guessed is @Steve5380! Yeahhhhh!

And will he apologise? Of course not because it is not in his nature to admit he is ever wrong? After all, has he not told the membership that he is in fact a role model? In his own words -

"I write a lot about myself. It may be because I feel that I am a role model in many aspects of life."

And he said in July 2020 - 

"It's so fortunate that I am flexible and not argumentative at all"

So guys, just remember that @Steve5380 sees himself as a 78 year old role model. We know how much truth there is behind that statement! And he is both "flexible" and "not argumentative at all!" Oh really? A quick check at his posts on various threads show what nonsense that is! 

Water-fasting at his age? Ha! Falling for the quackery again!

It seems that at your age you have still much to learn.

If you say " I am perfect "  this is a REVELATION

If you say " You are perfect " this is an OBSERVATION.

Completely different things.  If I OBSERVE that both you and singalion act like you are perfect, this does not require that you or him have stated that you are perfect,  although it gives suspicions that you think that you must be perfect.  It is simply what one can observe from your writings.

And me feeling that I am a role model and flexible does not state at all that I am perfect.  We know that nobody is perfect, even role models and circus contortionists. 😄

But perhaps you and him OBSERVE that I act like I am perfect, and therefore comes all that envy and bashing...  :) 

BTW,  are you a person,  or a duck  saying quack... quack... quack... quack... ?   :lol: 

On 1/25/2022 at 11:42 PM, singalion said:

Maybe you have not heard anything of Past tense.

it were means it is past.

there was nothing wrong in my grammar.

My observation was about a phrase you wrote in your post of January 19:

"Last time it were the big brothers that were watching you. Now it are the younger brothers. LOL"

The correct expressions are "they were" and "they are", and perhaps "it was" and "it is" 

What you wrote can be correct in a subjunctive mode, like "if it were" or "as it were",  but not in the indicative mode.

Here is some useful information about  "was" versus "were":

https://www.thesaurus.com/e/grammar/was-vs-were-use-cases-and-examples/

Edited by Steve5380

On 1/26/2022 at 9:43 PM, Steve5380 said:

It seems that at your age you have still much to learn.

If you say " I am perfect "  this is a REVELATION

If you say " You are perfect " this is an OBSERVATION.

Completely different things. 

And another of @Steve5380's strange quacks - ooops, sorry, quirks. LOL

For some years he has proclaimed himself the self-proclaimed arbiter of the English language on BW even though he himself is not English by birth or upbringing. Understandably and quite frequently he makes grammatical and other mistakes. Just read his posts. Lots of English mistakes! LOL For his information being perfect has nothing to do with either revelations or observations. It is FACT. And like everyone @Steve5380 is far from perfect despite what he claims.

And by the way, he is not a role model either for all posting all this quackery about youtube individuals with books to sell and courses to sell and goodness knows what else to sell. Why else do they make youtube videos? They have something to sell and so give their quackery advice so they can make la ton of cash!

They are a bit like many of the television Evangelical preachers in the USA, many of whom turned out to be crooks of one type or another and who screwed their congregations out of hundreds of  millions of $$.

Besides, @Steve5380 has not responded to a question posed some days ago. How many young and not so young Singaporeans and Asians who have to work hard on weekdays and meet up with friends perhaps on weekends are going to go to the bother of fasting for two whole days and drinking only water, and then to eat just one meal a day - just for the dubious possibility that they might live a bit longer many decades hence? Is any BW member going to start this stupid regimen? It's rubbish! Even Islam only requires fasting from sunrise to sundown . Thereafter they have lots to eat each evening.

On 1/26/2022 at 11:11 AM, InBangkok said:

And another of @Steve5380's strange quacks - ooops, sorry, quirks. LOL

For some years he has proclaimed himself the self-proclaimed arbiter of the English language on BW even though he himself is not English by birth or upbringing. Understandably and quite frequently he makes grammatical and other mistakes. Just read his posts. Lots of English mistakes! LOL For his information being perfect has nothing to do with either revelations or observations. It is FACT. And like everyone @Steve5380 is far from perfect despite what he claims.

And by the way, he is not a role model either for all posting all this quackery about youtube individuals with books to sell and courses to sell and goodness knows what else to sell. Why else do they make youtube videos? They have something to sell and so give their quackery advice so they can make la ton of cash!

They are a bit like many of the television Evangelical preachers in the USA, many of whom turned out to be crooks of one type or another and who screwed their congregations out of hundreds of  millions of $$.

Besides, @Steve5380 has not responded to a question posed some days ago. How many young and not so young Singaporeans and Asians who have to work hard on weekdays and meet up with friends perhaps on weekends are going to go to the bother of fasting for two whole days and drinking only water, and then to eat just one meal a day - just for the dubious possibility that they might live a bit longer many decades hence? Is any BW member going to start this stupid regimen? It's rubbish! Even Islam only requires fasting from sunrise to sundown . Thereafter they have lots to eat each evening.

This is it!   I now understand :) 

I cannot believe that you are so stupid, such an idiot, to seriously believe what you wrote here in your dumb post.  This reaffirms my idea that you are simply TEASING me.    

Well, you have the right to do it and I cannot avoid it.  But this means that I don't need to answer your posts from now on.  Good bye.

Edited by Steve5380

On 1/27/2022 at 8:00 AM, Steve5380 said:

Of course I am  a little older than a 77 year old.  One year older.  :lol::yuk::D

In other words, you believe the average of the readers of this thread is 78! But the thread has absolutely no benefit or value to those in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s. You would have done well to take the advice of the Moderator who wrote on 31 December above -

"Why waste your time preaching to people who are not interested, especially in the wrong topics. 

"You get your audiences when you preach the right toipic to the right group, otherwise, you only get people to dislike you like those pushy sale person or preaching religious people, etc."

Wrong Topic! Wrong Group! Wrong Quackery! You are wasting your time. Give it up before you seem even older than you actually are and your mind is going. Get real!

On 1/20/2022 at 9:03 PM, Steve5380 said:

you act like a feminine girly gay unable to contain your rancor towards me and blabbering whatever your little mind finds to attack me.  This gives me an image of you which is a transvestite with a miniskirt hanging from your belly, bright red lipstick, a huge wig, and a tiny pink purse,  walking with difficulty on high heels. 

Aha! You can never disguise your true colours, can you?. When you start to lose an argument, you always - ALWAYS - resort to name calling and other silly childish behaviour. And the most ridiculous part of it is that you do not seem to realise how stupid you appear to more genuine posters! A near octogenarian acting like a spoiled schoolboy! How pathetic! Why not act your age for a change?

Let's recall what you have called me and others. And as usual, I quote YOUR ACTUAL WORDS. As for your memory, even you admitted that it was failing -

Apr. 2019 "I am in  my 70s,  so my memory is fading rapidly." MEMORY FADING RAPIDLY!

Then you trash other posters who do not agree with you -

Jan. 2020 "More irrational scum" IRRATIONAL SCUM!

Feb. 2020 "No wonder you envy so much a successful older man (i.e. @Steve5380) because neither successful nor old will you ever be." SO YOU REGARD YOURSELF AS SUCCESSFUL AND OLD!

Sept. 2020 "Since you are mentally handicapped . . ." MENTALLY HANDICAPPED!

Oct. 2020 "Your attempts to insult seniors here are as evil as they are stupid." EVIL! STUPID!

Oct. 2020 "This is one more time you show what a trash bag you are." TRASHBAG!

Apr. 2021 "That piece of shit deserves it." PIECE OF SHIT!

And you clearly forgot another of your wise owl statements - 

July 2020 "It's so fortunate that i am flexible and not argumentative at all." What? NOT ARGUMENTATIVE? You really did say that? What a joke! Hahaha

And let's remember that you don't really like Singapore.

Sept. 2020 "For a tourist, once one visits the tourist traps, there is nothing left to do." WHEREAS MOST TOURISTS FIND A LOT TO DO IN SINGAPORE YOU FOUND NOTHING TO DO BUT SPEND YOUR TIME IN GAY SAUNAS, OBVIOUSLY!

So given all the above posts, all of which YOU have made, and your obvious dislike of what Singapore has to offer other than gay saunas, what are you, a near octogenarian, doing posting in a forum populated for the most part by Singapore and Asian guys a great deal younger - and dispensing a lot of advice that is useless to tham.  You would be a lot better contributing to a non-Singapore site much better suited to your understanding  of that particular country or region. How about the Middle Eastern countries you know a lot about (so you told us) like Iraq or Saudi Arabia?

On 1/26/2022 at 10:43 PM, Steve5380 said:

If I OBSERVE that both you and singalion act like you are perfect, this does not require that you or him have stated that you are perfect,  although it gives suspicions that you think that you must be perfect.  It is simply what one can observe from your writings.

I dislike if you mention me in response to posts, to which I did not post anything or contributed anything.

The replies were from InBangkok. I did not write anything onto that topic.

There is no need to "lump'' me together into something when I had not commented on this post nor written anything in support/ non support of that post.

I explicitly posted here that I am well aware that I am not perfect. Not sure why you need to go on.

But as a matter of fairness, please react to InBangkok's post without pulling me into his posts.

I don't stay in Bangkok, don't know InBangkok at all and I am independent.

While on a note I would not object to lot of his posts. It seems quite accurate what InBangkok refers from your older posts or contradicting statements.

On 1/27/2022 at 12:31 PM, singalion said:

I dislike if you mention me in response to posts, to which I did not post anything or contributed anything.

The replies were from InBangkok. I did not write anything onto that topic.

There is no need to "lump'' me together into something when I had not commented on this post nor written anything in support/ non support of that post.

You may not have noticed it,  but in your post here to me you mentioned InBangkok  FOUR times,  and he mentions you in his post to me too.  Why aren't your comments to me independent of another person? Don't you realize that in the way you write you bring each other together like buddies, reaffirming each other usually to criticize me, like you are doing here?

On 1/27/2022 at 12:31 PM, singalion said:

But as a matter of fairness, please react to InBangkok's post without pulling me into his posts.

I don't stay in Bangkok, don't know InBangkok at all and I am independent.

While on a note I would not object to lot of his posts. It seems quite accurate what InBangkok refers from your older posts or contradicting statements.

You pull InBangkok into your posts to me yourself.  Like in the last phrase.  And yet you claim that you address me independent of him.  Why you think that I need to know that you don't object to his posts against me?  By writing this to me, you buddy with him against me.

I don't like THREESOMES, they are usually problematic.  If you want to have a literary relationship with me, then keep it limited to the two of us.  You can have a separate relationship with InBangkok, which I don't need to know anything about it. 

And why you keep writing here on things that have nothing to do with the topic of the thread, but instead convey your emotions about me?   I should not be the topic here !!!

You don't find anything intelligent to say about the topic of the thread, that is about  longevity vs. aging, the theories of Sinclair, what to do and not do to extend lifetime, if eating frequently or seldom, if fasting or not fasting,  etc. etc.?  If you would do,  then instead of this back-and-forth of accusations,  you could even contribute to the topic.  IMAGINE!

So PLEASE, in the future keep your posts to me in any thread, related the topic of the thread.  If you need to convey something personal,  please use the PM feature.   And please, leave the other guy out of your posts.  This is exactly what I would ask him to do, to leave you out, but I don't find him to be rational.

Edited by Steve5380

On 1/28/2022 at 3:55 AM, Steve5380 said:

You may not have noticed it,  but in your post here to me you mentioned InBangkok  FOUR times,  and he mentions you in his post to me too.  Why aren't your comments to me independent of another person? Don't you realize that in the way you write you bring each other together like buddies, reaffirming each other usually to criticize me, like you are doing here?

You pull InBangkok into your posts to me yourself.  Like in the last phrase.  And yet you claim that you address me independent of him.  Why you think that I need to know that you don't object to his posts against me?  By writing this to me, you buddy with him against me.

I don't like THREESOMES, they are usually problematic.  If you want to have a literary relationship with me, then keep it limited to the two of us.  You can have a separate relationship with InBangkok, which I don't need to know anything about it. 

Goodness, yet again you show how utterly predictable you are! And how boring! You make things up, twist truth and then regurgitate what you assume might be the case. But we all know from many previous posts that your assumptions are often totally wrong. Give it up and get back on subject!

And why you keep writing here on things that have nothing to do with the topic of the thread, but instead convey your emotions about me?   I should not be the topic here !!!

You are not the topic?? Have you not even noticed that your name is on the TITLE TO THIS THREAD?

You don't find anything intelligent to say about the topic of the thread, that is about  longevity vs. aging, the theories of Sinclair, what to do and not do to extend lifetime, if eating frequently or seldom, if fasting or not fasting,  etc. etc.? 

I cannot put words on his computer but I suspect he is a convert to the fact that all the youtube videos you post in this thread have nothing to do with younger Singaporeans and Asians (a question I have asked you more than once). They are quackery suitable for a near octogenarian westerner and not to hard working younger Asians.

On 1/28/2022 at 4:55 AM, Steve5380 said:

How should I comment or complain on the fact that you place me into your replies to InBangkok, when I do not mention his name?

I did not write these posts but you still respond as if I had written them.

You know very well what I meant.

Your allegation of "buddies" seems to display a sort of psychological issue.

You should allow other people to confirm a view or object to something. That is the only thing I did in the past. And surely you are not the only Member here where I confirmed a statement or objected to it. but these Members don't start lumping me with others and assume they are "buddies".

You should be aware that at least 3 - 5 times I had turned back the thread to the topic in the past weeks.

On 1/28/2022 at 1:34 AM, singalion said:

How should I comment or complain on the fact that you place me into your replies to InBangkok, when I do not mention his name?

I did not write these posts but you still respond as if I had written them.

You know very well what I meant.

Your allegation of "buddies" seems to display a sort of psychological issue.

You should allow other people to confirm a view or object to something. That is the only thing I did in the past. And surely you are not the only Member here where I confirmed a statement or objected to it. but these Members don't start lumping me with others and assume they are "buddies".

You should be aware that at least 3 - 5 times I had turned back the thread to the topic in the past weeks.

How should you comment or complain?   You should comment about the topic, and you have nothing to complain about.

On 1/28/2022 at 9:48 PM, Steve5380 said:

How should you comment or complain?   You should comment about the topic, and you have nothing to complain about.

Of course the poster has every right to complain. The poster who should not be complaining is the only one about whom this thread refers - the only poster who is an old man of 78 years. You claimed on BW that you are a role model  - your words ROLE MODEL - for younger readers. You consider trashing posters and calling them all sorts of childish names being a role model? Please be your age - as a senior! All that water you drink when you fast for 4 days must be flooding your brain!

• G_M changed the title to The 3 vocal tenors of BW - [Steve5380] vs [InBangkok] vs [Singalion]
On 1/28/2022 at 12:34 PM, G_M said:

I had decided to single out the 3 tenors and let them have their own topic so that they can have a go at each other instead of being too disruptive in diverting topics and argue till the cow comes home!

I'm sorry to contradict, G_M,  but I'm not a tenor.  I am a BARITONE.  🎵 :D

Guest Altotototo
On 1/29/2022 at 3:54 AM, Steve5380 said:

I'm sorry to contradict, G_M,  but I'm not a tenor.  I am a BARITONE.  🎵 :D

With so much sanctimonious bitching posts you're more like a noisy Karen with an alto

On 1/28/2022 at 1:58 PM, Guest Altotototo said:

With so much sanctimonious bitching posts you're more like a noisy Karen with an alto

Sanctimonious posts fit more the other member of the trio,  @singalion.

Bitching fits perfectly the third one, @InBangkok.   He could be the Karen alto, shrill and cutting like a jealous bitch who hasn't received enough attention. :lol:

Too bad that in his compulsion to destroy,  he bad-mouths the recent important findings of scientists and doctors, all distinguished professionals who are respected in their field, and who unanimously praise the benefits of fasting.   So, are you going to listen to a jealous bitch,  or to serious medical experts?   And don't care about me,  I am just a nobody who is pleased to pass on information that helps me and can be really helpful to our fellow gays at BW. :) 

On 1/28/2022 at 1:52 PM, Guest Lalapalloza said:

Steve is 78 this year? Give him a couple more years and it will be good riddance to bad rubbish in the meantime just ignore and don't engage ✌

No.  I will be 79 this year.   And from the state of my health,  I am confident that I will have at least 10 more years of good health.  After that, if some fatal condition gets me, I will be satisfied of having lived a long and successful life. 

Of course, something unexpected can happen at any time,  and I may have to move to my Catholic heaven earlier than anticipated.   But there I plan to meet with my late boyfriend.  :thumb:

So, I look forwards to be exchanging posts with you in 10 years.  Good luck!

Guest we are all counting down!
On 1/29/2022 at 9:26 AM, Steve5380 said:

No.  I will be 79 this year.   And from the state of my health,  I am confident that I will have at least 10 more years of good health.  After that, if some fatal condition gets me, I will be satisfied of having lived a long and successful life. 

Of course, something unexpected can happen at any time,  and I may have to move to my Catholic heaven earlier than anticipated.   But there I plan to meet with my late boyfriend.  :thumb:

Lol sure whatever. I can safely say that when you finally do pass on, at least ¾ of the members here will be happy. You won't be missed!

Guest I love Nature Fresh Air
On 1/29/2022 at 2:34 AM, G_M said:

I had decided to single out the 3 tenors and let them have their own topic so that they can have a go at each other instead of being too disruptive in diverting topics and argue till the cow comes home!

Good.  Put all the rotten eggs into one basket to avoid them spilling all over the places.  Now the main forum has a dose of fresh air to breath easy for everyone.

Guest Was it Difficult to ask?
On 1/29/2022 at 4:10 AM, Steve5380 said:

Too bad that in his compulsion to destroy,  he bad-mouths the recent important findings of scientists and doctors, all distinguished professionals who are respected in their field, and who unanimously praise the benefits of fasting.    :) 

and you cares, that you have to pour out your entire breath and soul into arguing - non top.  The entire tirade would stop instantly, if at least one person could hold their breath and not engage at all. 

I express my gratitude to the Moderator for restoring my post showing other members the actual phrases used by @Steve5380, these from a 78 year old poster who claims in his own words to be a "role model".

On 1/27/2022 at 1:59 PM, InBangkok said:

Jan. 2020 "More irrational scum" IRRATIONAL SCUM!

Feb. 2020 "No wonder you envy so much a successful older man (i.e. @Steve5380) because neither successful nor old will you ever be." SO YOU REGARD YOURSELF AS SUCCESSFUL AND OLD!

Sept. 2020 "Since you are mentally handicapped . . ." MENTALLY HANDICAPPED!

Oct. 2020 "Your attempts to insult seniors here are as evil as they are stupid." EVIL! STUPID!

Oct. 2020 "This is one more time you show what a trash bag you are." TRASHBAG!

Apr. 2021 "That piece of shit deserves it." PIECE OF SHIT!

All this and a great deal more from a pensioner who does not actually like Singapore apart from his trips to visit gay saunas. No problem with the gay sauna part but from my many enjoyable visits Singapore has so much to offer everyone who visits, even regular visitors.

On 1/27/2022 at 1:59 PM, InBangkok said:

Sept. 2020 "For a tourist, once one visits the tourist traps, there is nothing left to do."

Guest Zen Monk
On 1/19/2022 at 2:06 PM, InBangkok said:

Why would you care whether he is perfect, imperfect, Godly, Saint or Demon?  How is every single of your malevolent postings towards everything he said, joke or serious, pun or non-pun intended, makes you any special than him?   One is a kettle, another is a pot, than came a pan all of which are black but verbally fought to see is much darker?

What we see here is, all of you are just attention seeker.  There is no trophy in BW forum to give away, probably free "holiday breaks" is the closest you can get.   When a familiar member posted something, we knew exactly who will follow suit to counter, and than the swing starts by default and swinging non-stop.  We all felt very dizzy looking at it, and it is no rocket science to figure who are the parties. 

Gosh!!  Please spare all the readers here.

Guest Zen Monk
On 1/28/2022 at 3:34 PM, singalion said:

You too, you think you will be spare for being  regularly involved as "third party" in the entire tirade between two very tourblesome and noisy members.  If people see wounds due to friction of members, we see you as the salt of everything happening.   God save us!

Guest Zen Monk
On 1/29/2022 at 9:26 AM, Steve5380 said:

Now, you think you are out of my radar?   You would probably live till the age of 200 and nobody cares except Singalion or InBangkok, your two die-hard "Fans", to keep your life meaningfully engaged with them.  They didn't know it was your trap to set them up to keep you fully occupied. Their faces turned Green or Red over every single fart you made and it was quite entertaining for your retirement years.   But, what can we say?  Stupidity is quite magnetic, it draws people of the same mind together. 

On 1/29/2022 at 11:09 AM, Guest Zen Monk said:

Why would you care whether he is perfect, imperfect, Godly, Saint or Demon? How is every single of your malevolent postings towards everything he said, joke or serious, pun or non-pun intended, makes you any special than him? 

Well your point would be worth making if it was the truth. My posts have frequently quoted @Steve5380's own words made on BW threads. Why can his own words be regarded as malevolent? And I would like to know which the wordings of mine you regard as "malevolent".

I am not special in the slightest. I only prefer to write the truth, the more so when a poster contradicts earlier postings or opens threads that are complete nonsense and not applicable to probably 98% of the BW readership (although i fully accept that is a guess based on the number of comments from other BW readers).

Edited by InBangkok

On 1/28/2022 at 9:56 PM, Guest Was it Difficult to ask? said:

and you cares, that you have to pour out your entire breath and soul into arguing - non top.  The entire tirade would stop instantly, if at least one person could hold their breath and not engage at all. 

Yes, I care.  That is why I started the thread "for gays who will be seniors one day".  I already know the information I post,  it is just that " I have read the book before you did",  nothing else.  I am not special, but I can recognize good information when I see it... and I try it.   Like this info about fasting.  I didn't just post it, but I tried it myself and found out that it works!  My purpose was not to argue.  I don't see much to argue about.   But then came the two TENORS,  and their singing didn't match what the BARITONE (me) was singing,  so it all ended up in a cacophony,  ha ha.

On 1/28/2022 at 10:09 PM, Guest Zen Monk said:

Why would you care whether he is perfect, imperfect, Godly, Saint or Demon?  How is every single of your malevolent postings towards everything he said, joke or serious, pun or non-pun intended, makes you any special than him?   One is a kettle, another is a pot, than came a pan all of which are black but verbally fought to see is much darker?

What we see here is, all of you are just attention seeker.  There is no trophy in BW forum to give away, probably free "holiday breaks" is the closest you can get.   When a familiar member posted something, we knew exactly who will follow suit to counter, and than the swing starts by default and swinging non-stop.  We all felt very dizzy looking at it, and it is no rocket science to figure who are the parties. 

Gosh!!  Please spare all the readers here.

Thank you, Zen Monk.  I have now even more respect for Zen monks. 

And yes, I am an attention seeker in my thread.  I would like the information there to reach all of us who want to reach old age and not have to leave earth before that.  And especially those who are giving up on a body they don't like, and / or a life they think will not offer anything good anymore.  Hopefully the thread gets this attention!

On 1/28/2022 at 10:18 PM, Guest Zen Monk said:

You too, you think you will be spare for being  regularly involved as "third party" in the entire tirade between two very tourblesome and noisy members.  If people see wounds due to friction of members, we see you as the salt of everything happening.   God save us!

I think that singalion is too enchanted with himself that he does not see the log in his own eye.  Not a bad guy, but simply not competent to get in a fight of two others without getting deeply involved in it,  and not resolving anything in the end.  And... threesomes can be problematic.  Also TRIOS,  if the three don't sing in the same tonality :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.