Male HQ

The 3 vocal tenors of BW - [Steve5380] vs [InBangkok] vs [Singalion]

InBangkok

On 1/30/2022 at 9:48 PM, Guest Opera said:

Singalion is essentially and spiritually a stereotypical old female.

One finds many old females at the Opera, especially in the good seats on orchestra and lower balconies.  They wear fine jewelry and are elegantly dressed.  Younger music lowers are usually on the cheaper seats and their clothes are more of a good casual type.  

Which Operas do you like?

Edited by Steve5380

On 1/31/2022 at 10:34 AM, Steve5380 said:

If your guests didn't get a spoon, that was their problem.  I asked also for a spoon, and I got a spoon.  I have eaten several times soups with these thick heavy "porcelain bowls" and I find them quite clumsy.  Nothing like a nice lightweight stainless steel spoon,  or even a plastic spoon.  Either one makes it more easy to scoop a liquid.

You are digging yourself into an even deeper hole! My guests did not need spoons for soups - so why would you even suggest they asked for them? I have enjoyed vastly more than 4,000 Chinese meals and never has anyone asked for a spoon!

You find the porcelain bowls "clumsy"? You must be the only one of a couple of billion or more who does! Besides, the small porcelain bowls are not thick! Funny, too, that you chose to dine in a highish class Chinese restaurant when you were on your own - or was one of your young sauna conquests with you?

Edited by InBangkok

On 1/30/2022 at 10:28 PM, InBangkok said:

You are digging yourself into an even deeper hole! My guests did not need spoons for soups - so why would you even suggest they asked for them? I have enjoyed vastly more than 4,000 Chinese meals and never has anyone asked for a spoon!

You find the porcelain bowls "clumsy"? You must be the only one of a couple of billion or more who does! Besides, the small porcelain bowls are not thick! Funny, too, that you chose to dine in a highish class Chinese restaurant when you were on your own - or was one of your young sauna conquests with you?

YOU mentioned that your guests never received a spoon.  Maybe you were too busy getting down 4,000 Chinese meals that you couldn't observe other guest's spoons,  and why would you look for that ??

And you were right.  I had a young sauna conquest with me, and I asked him to choose a good Chinese restaurant.  :) 

On 1/30/2022 at 10:31 PM, InBangkok said:

Why is it important? And why would I bother to inform members of BW? You may elect to make most of your life almost an open book on this forum. I choose not to.

It is not important at all for ME!  To practice a sport should be important for YOU.  It could help you to reduce your BMI, and help keeping your joints still functional, away from the couch.

I have nothing to hide.  But if you do,  I don't want you to feel forced to reveal embarrassing details about you.  

On 1/31/2022 at 12:11 PM, Steve5380 said:

And you were right.  I had a young sauna conquest with me, and I asked him to choose a good Chinese restaurant.  :) 

How nice for you! And he was the one who chose an upscale restaurant that had table linen and western place settings?  After all you had earlier told us -

"There was a fine table cloth and expensive silverware, so I gave some trust to the food."

But then you say you asked for a knife, fork and spoon! 

"When I go into a fine restaurant in Asia I ask for silverware.  And since they see that I am an Ang Moh,  they bring me a complete set of silverware,  fork, knife and spoon."

So either there was already on the table a set of silver western cutlery (unlikely) or you had to ask for silverware? Your memory seems to waver from one post to another!

On 1/31/2022 at 7:38 PM, InBangkok said:

How nice for you! And he was the one who chose an upscale restaurant that had table linen and western place settings?  After all you had earlier told us -

"There was a fine table cloth and expensive silverware, so I gave some trust to the food."

"When I go into a fine restaurant in Asia I ask for silverware.  And since they see that I am an Ang Moh,  they bring me a complete set of silverware,  fork, knife and spoon."

So either there was already on the table a set of silver western cutlery (unlikely) or you had to ask for silverware? Your memory seems to waver from one post to another!

The company of that cute young sauna conquest must have made that Chinese food so much more palatable, but I forgot many details because my attention was... on him! :) 

Guest I know how it feels
On 2/1/2022 at 10:15 AM, Steve5380 said:

The company of that cute young sauna conquest must have made that Chinese food so much more palatable, but I forgot many details because my attention was... on him! :) 

You are making the life of their staff very difficult, to endure your presence. 

On 1/31/2022 at 8:55 PM, Guest I know how it feels said:

Chinese Restaurant staff, who else.  Did you not stare at them?

No. Why would I have stared at the restaurant staff?  I stared at my companion, my cute young sauna conquest.

Maybe the restaurant staff was envying me for having the company of the cute boy.  But this was their own bad luck!  The cute one was with ME!  :) 

On 1/31/2022 at 7:38 PM, InBangkok said:

Forgive me for asking... how are the details of my restaurant visit etc.  any business of yours?  Do you always peep into other person's affairs?

On 2/1/2022 at 10:30 AM, Steve5380 said:

Forgive me for asking... how are the details of my restaurant visit etc.  any business of yours?  Do you always peep into other person's affairs?

What on earth has peeping into someone's affairs have to do with either having a sliver table service in place when you enter a restaurant or because you asked for it? It was either one or the other and you have provided two different stories. But then doubling down does tend to get you into trouble sometimes.

On 2/1/2022 at 3:40 AM, InBangkok said:

What on earth has peeping into someone's affairs have to do with either having a sliver table service in place when you enter a restaurant or because you asked for it? It was either one or the other and you have provided two different stories. But then doubling down does tend to get you into trouble sometimes.

Maybe I have the gift of telepathy and before arriving I communicated with one of the waiters, the one with the nice ass, that a party of two was arriving, including a demanding Ang Moh who likes to eat with Western silverware, including ... a spoon.  

But again... why you NEED to know this?  Why are you so nosy about my affairs?  Or are you just singing some tenor aria?

On 2/1/2022 at 3:40 AM, InBangkok said:

What on earth has peeping into someone's affairs have to do with either  blah, blah, blah...

You have stated that you want to keep your embarrassing life secret.  This is perfectly fine.

And you are constantly trying to peep into my personal affairs.  This does not bother me, because I don't need to respond to you.   But It leaves me with the curiosity of why you do this?   Are you trying to live through my experiences a life you are afraid to live?  If so,  there are lives that are much, much more interesting than mine.  

Maybe you need to read more of my thread about gays who will be seniors.  You must be very close to being a senior, if you are not there already.  And you could benefit from some advice on how to prevent dementia,  the one that shows itself by wanting to peep into someone else's affairs.

On 2/2/2022 at 2:36 AM, Steve5380 said:

And you are constantly trying to peep into my personal affairs.

But yet again you are sooo wrong. I do not peep into anyone's affairs. I merely repeat what you have decided to make public. If you decided not to make it public, it would be difficult to quote anythig you have written.

And the problem with your Chinese restaurant tableware story is that you tell one sversion of the tory and then another. Since you then waffle and do not reply, It becomes very difficult to determine what is the truth and what is a fiction!

A least we have established that you are not a fan of Chinese food.

On 2/1/2022 at 11:27 PM, InBangkok said:

But yet again you are sooo wrong. I do not peep into anyone's affairs. I merely repeat what you have decided to make public. If you decided not to make it public, it would be difficult to quote anythig you have written.

And the problem with your Chinese restaurant tableware story is that you tell one sversion of the tory and then another. Since you then waffle and do not reply, It becomes very difficult to determine what is the truth and what is a fiction!

A least we have established that you are not a fan of Chinese food.

This post of yours is nothing but more of your acid POOP.   Please look in the thread "Older gay not interested only in cocks"  where I posted a video of guru Sadhguru with advice for you.

And there is nothing in your post that is not about ME!   Your obsessive compulsive urge to peep into my life with stupid criticism!    Don't you have anything to write about YOU?  Even if you are embarrassed, there could be SOMETHING in your life you are not afraid to write about!  Isn't there?

On 2/2/2022 at 3:56 PM, Guest AMDK said:

So it is true AMDK?

Normally a thread like this would have long ended up in the flaming room, no?

Don't feel bad for AMDK, there is nothing of this here.  It is a thread created by the Moderator to let a trio sing.  If it sounds too dissonant to you,  go to YouTube and listen how Carreras, Pavarotti and Domingo beautifully sing:

On 2/2/2022 at 10:18 PM, Steve5380 said:

And there is nothing in your post that is not about ME! 

As I have already said, you wrote one thing and quickly contradicted it with another. One is cleerily true and the other not true. That is why I am interested.

On 2/2/2022 at 2:36 AM, Steve5380 said:

Maybe you need to read more of my thread about gays who will be seniors.  You must be very close to being a senior, if you are not there already.  And you could benefit from some advice on how to prevent dementia,  the one that shows itself by wanting to peep into someone else's affairs.

Resort to quackery? That is the LAST thing I would do.

On 2/2/2022 at 10:18 PM, Steve5380 said:

Even if you are embarrassed, there could be SOMETHING in your life you are not afraid to write about!  Isn't there?

Making up assumptions yet again - as usual. There is nothing about my life that is embarrassing. Besides, I am merely like 95% of other posters here who reveal little about themselves. Only you choose to reveal most of your identity which clearly illustrates some sort of compulsive disorder. But the more you write, the more you get your knickers in a twist. So keep writing!

On 2/3/2022 at 4:56 AM, Guest AMDK said:

Normally a thread like this would have long ended up in the flaming room, no?

Good idea.

On 2/2/2022 at 8:40 PM, InBangkok said:

As I have already said, you wrote one thing and quickly contradicted it with another. One is cleerily true and the other not true. That is why I am interested.

Of course he is 'interested' in anything I write that he can contaminate with his corrosive poop. 

And here he reveals his falsity.  Had I really contradicted myself,  which can happen to anyone by mistake, he would have written a whole dissertation to explain "how BAD I am",  he he...

Edited by Steve5380

On 2/3/2022 at 11:18 PM, Steve5380 said:

Of course he is 'interested' in anything I write that he can contaminate with his corrosive poop. 

Ah, we are now in Phase 3 of the @Steve5380 response strategy. If he can't answer a question because he has got his knickers in a twist, he first doubles down, then diverts, then trashes the poster. BUT he still hasn't answered the question! Talk about typical!

On 2/4/2022 at 12:18 AM, Steve5380 said:

corrosive poop

Don't lower yourself to write such words as above.

If you go on just insulting other members repeatedly at BW, then I wouldn't wonder if you face the brunt of the Moderators.

This is disgusting and reflects more negatively on yourself to uninvolved third parties here.

On 2/4/2022 at 4:33 PM, singalion said:

Don't lower yourself to write such words as above.

If you go on just insulting other members repeatedly at BW, then I wouldn't wonder if you face the brunt of the Moderators.

This is disgusting and reflects more negatively on yourself to uninvolved third parties here.

And of all members on this forum, YOU can be the very one to advise others to refrain from insulting other members repeatedly at BW?? And YOU tell others that it is disgusting and reflects more negatively on yourself to uninvolved third parties here?? 

YOU? If there is anything for anyone to reflect here, it should be you, and  on yourself. 

On 2/4/2022 at 3:43 AM, Guest Guest said:

And of all members on this forum, YOU can be the very one to advise others to refrain from insulting other members repeatedly at BW?? And YOU tell others that it is disgusting and reflects more negatively on yourself to uninvolved third parties here?? 

YOU? If there is anything for anyone to reflect here, it should be you, and  on yourself. 

Thank you, Guest Guest.  He "sees the speckle in the other's eye but not the long in his own eye".

But let's not be too hard on him.  He shows obvious signs of immaturity and selfishness,  which he should have already overcome by now.

Edited by Steve5380

On 2/4/2022 at 10:30 PM, Steve5380 said:

Thank you, Guest Guest.  He "sees the speckle in the other's eye but not the long in his own eye".

But let's not be too hard on him.  He shows obvious signs of immaturity and selfishness,  which he should have already overcome by now.

Steve, if you have this opinion, can you please substantiate your post.

Please show me posts where I insulted any Member at BW.

I want evidence from you.

Show me any of my post where I used any expletive in intention to insult any Member.

Please evidence your point.

On 2/4/2022 at 11:09 PM, singalion said:

Show me any of my post where I used any expletive in intention to insult any Member.

You want "evidence" from me?  sorry, you are confusing me with someone else.   I am NOT going to search through your 3,200 posts to find "evidence" against you and then post it here triumphantly.  There are already two tenors here who do this with my posts.  I don't even want to remember your negative posts.  Remember all the dozens of ancient posts of mine you re-posted here to make common cause with someone?

I had to agree with Guest Guest because yes, I do remember your posts to him and other Guests which can be taken as insulting.  Now... please don't argue that it is fine to insult Guests, one should be only respectful to Members.  I strongly disagree!  I think that we should treat everyone, Member and Guest, exactly the same.  Treat them like they deserve to be treated, within the limits of civility.  

To write an insulting post is only one side of the interaction.  The receiving side may feel insulted or not.  I don't feel insulted by posts here at BW, with few exceptions.  I might find them "negative",  a negativity that reflects the sender. 

Have I answered your post correctly?

On 2/5/2022 at 8:29 PM, Steve5380 said:

I don't feel insulted by posts here at BW, with few exceptions.

And that, dear readers, is the joke of the year so far. @Steve5380 feels so very deeply when he is contradicted and insulted. That is precisely why he dishes out the dirt as though he were a child at school who has been bullied. A man close to 80 who behaves just like a spoiled child!

On 2/5/2022 at 8:40 AM, InBangkok said:

And that, dear readers, is the joke of the year so far. @Steve5380 feels so very deeply when he is contradicted and insulted. That is precisely why he dishes out the dirt as though he were a child at school who has been bullied. A man close to 80 who behaves just like a spoiled child!

Aha.. so you now admit that you deluge me with posts that contradict and insult me!   How cute, ha ha.

At last something honest coming from you.  But don't worry.  The little child Stevie does not feel "bullied".  He feels completely secure and protected by this big strong man, the powerful Grandpa Steve who would blow away anyone who threats him.  This is the same feeling my children had when they were little.  :) 

On 2/5/2022 at 9:29 PM, Steve5380 said:

You want "evidence" from me?  sorry, you are confusing me with someone else.   I am NOT going to search through your 3,200 posts to find "evidence" against you and then post it here triumphantly.  There are already two tenors here who do this with my posts.  I don't even want to remember your negative posts.  Remember all the dozens of ancient posts of mine you re-posted here to make common cause with someone?

I had to agree with Guest Guest because yes, I do remember your posts to him and other Guests which can be taken as insulting.  Now... please don't argue that it is fine to insult Guests, one should be only respectful to Members.  I strongly disagree!  I think that we should treat everyone, Member and Guest, exactly the same.  Treat them like they deserve to be treated, within the limits of civility.  

To write an insulting post is only one side of the interaction.  The receiving side may feel insulted or not.  I don't feel insulted by posts here at BW, with few exceptions.  I might find them "negative",  a negativity that reflects the sender. 

Have I answered your post correctly?

The BW readers need to understand that you were just arguing "out of the blue" and don't have any evidence at all. 

In my view, those who (without any piece of evidence) need to rely on incorrect posts from the worst Guest trolls at BW, to make a point, are the most disgusting at BW. 

As a matter of civilty and fairness I would never foot my reaction on a trolling post from BW's most infamous Guest troll.  

Seems your level of shame is similar to a certain Prime Minister of a European off continent island... 

Edited by singalion

On 2/5/2022 at 9:47 AM, singalion said:

The BW readers need to understand that you were just arguing "out of the blue" and don't have any evidence at all. 

In my view, those who (without any piece of evidence) need to rely on incorrect posts from the worst Guest trolls at BW, to make a point, are the most disgusting at BW. 

Why would I argue "just out of the blue"?  This would be dumb, wouldn't it be?  I argue only with intelligent thought-out arguments.  Sometimes the subject of the argumentation is silly, so I often I add some humor there, "out of the blue".

I don't rely on incorrect posts of anyone, neither of you nor Guest Guest.  He posted:

What he wrote coincided with what I thought reading your post:  "why does he blame me for insulting others, when his replies to Guests and 7heaven in the thread "All US Political Discussions" are demeaning and insulting also?".  I do this too, but I don't blame others for doing the same thing.  Live and let live!  I would not have thanked Guest Guest if I had not found reasons to do so.

On 2/5/2022 at 9:47 AM, singalion said:

As a matter of civilty and fairness I would never foot my reaction on a trolling post from BW's most infamous Guest troll.  

Seems your level of shame is similar to a certain Prime Minister of a European off continent island... 

This BW's most infamous Guest troll has written so many insulting and bashing posts to me!  But why should I care?  He has not succeeded, because for this I should  HAVE FELT insulted!  I never did, and I don't do,  because I take his posts with humor. And I respond to his attacks in kind.  It is nothing positive, but neither is it worth demonizing.  Compared to what we know of the world as adults, a Holocaust of 6 million Jews murdered, our posts are just child play.

My level of shame is similar to a certain Prime Minister?   I would never have to feel shame if I were the Prime Minister of a certain Asian off-continent small island.  Instead, I would protect a decent minority LGBTQ community and liberate it from the infamy of a 377A unjust, worthless and antiquated law by having it repealed.

Edited by Steve5380

On 2/5/2022 at 8:40 AM, InBangkok said:

I reply again to this post you wrote to me,  because it reveals so clearly what your purpose is all the time.  You rush to contaminate most of the threads where I post or which I start,  expressly with the intention to contradict and insult me. This, you think, will make me "feel it so very deeply".   I hope this revelation gets the attention of the Moderator,  because it tells so well who plants the seeds of so much negative argumentative discussions rising unnecessarily.

"So very deeply"?  You overestimate so highly the power of your negativity.  While I find the positive in some of your posts, specifically those about classical music,  this is unfortunately overpassed by your clear malevolence.  This is a sign that you are not a happy person.  Too bad :( 

Edited by Steve5380

On 2/5/2022 at 11:47 PM, singalion said:

Aw come on! Yes, we all know you are the most infamous Member troll here, and you reign supreme in the BW Troll Land, far ahead of any Guests or Members. That's the reason why nobody rely on any posts from you to make a point as well. Don't be such a pot calling the kettle black!   

On 2/5/2022 at 1:09 PM, singalion said:

This post below took just one minute to find. If this is not an insult, I guess you really deserves the title foreign trash.  

On 11/28/2021 at 12:39 PM, singalion said:

Besides that, you, 7heaven,  are falling back into your bad habit of obsessively compulsively repeating your same unsubstantiated biased slogans again and again. 

You have been caught various times in this same quite mentally deranged trait.

I had to repeatedly remind you on this deranged idiosyncrasy of yours.

We, BW readers, just draw our conclusions on your state.

If you don't support your awkwardly repeated slogan containing posts with any single facts then nobody will take them serious at all.

Re-posting your own posts from BW is something critical?

there are here forever, until you delete them.

You can't stand to what you have written at BW?

Compiling your posts one by one regarding a certain topic is something negative or insulting to you?

Then, why did you post the things about that topic at BW?

You deliberately posted all this yourself and now you complain if other people repost what you posted???

Your posts are not ancient the last ones are even recent and you repeated the same content for 7 years at BW.

What are you complaining?

I did not even make any judgment on your posts but simply assembled your own posts on that subject.

On 1/11/2022 at 2:01 PM, singalion said:

For the record:

On 12/14/2014 at 1:23 PM, Steve5380 said:

I visited Towel Club four times between 2006 and 2007, at their full moon parties.  

I don't remember seeing people in business clothes, since none had clothes on.

I remember the first time I could not find the entrance.

I waited on the street until a guy came in, and this showed me the tricky door.

I was impressed by the nice decor of the place, attractive and clean.

The cruising area had narrow corridors covered with mirrors and nude bodies

lined up side-by-side,  leaving narrow space for the procession of other nude bodies 

passing by in endless procession.  Lights were dim and temperature was high.

I remember it so well because I had some of my best sauna experiences there,

and I was not a newcomer to places like that. Gays were just gorgeous with few 

exceptions,  and they were not posing as passive statues. 

Absolute came close to Towel Club in its best days, but not quite as good.

On 9/30/2020 at 9:46 PM, Steve5380 said:

Now that I am retired and a sex tourist, my "status" is having a body in good shape :) In Singapore I stayed in 3 star hotels, and in the last years at a "suite" in Max Lim's Queen Resort, for a fraction of the $450 a night, LOL!  The place was still clean , even if the towels looked ragged, and it was so conveniently close to Absolute and Cruise Club. With the same mentality, I stay at the Babylon barracks in BKK, always trading luxury for fun. 

On 4/28/2019 at 10:13 AM, Steve5380 said:

The first time I went to Towel Club and enjoyed the beautiful people there I was in my early 50s,  but no one blocked my way or gave me nasty looks,  and I had always much fun. 

On 9/30/2020 at 9:46 PM, Steve5380 said:

But for a tourist, once one visits the few tourist traps, there is nothing left to do.  I visited often because I like Singapore gays and I was attracted to Towel Club, Absolute, some of One-seven, some of Cruise Club... and practically nothing else.  I felt bored even in Sentosa island.

On 11/17/2020 at 1:13 AM, Steve5380 said:

Once vaccinated against the Covid, I will rush to Singapore and take a 10 entries pass to Keybox and Hook Club.  Then I travel to KL to frequent several times Mandi Manda, Otot Otot, Kakiku,  before flying to Bangkok and making my rounds of Babylon, Chakran, Sauna Mania, Farose II, Dejavu, Male Box,  all without risk of getting infected with Covid.

Now... please don't argue that it is fine to insult Guests, one should be only respectful to Members.  I strongly disagree!  I think that we should treat everyone, Member and Guest, exactly the same.  Treat them like they deserve to be treated, within the limits of civility.  

I assume with civility that you apply at BW you probably meant posts like this?

On 1/11/2020 at 10:40 AM, Steve5380 said:

More irrational scum. 

And this is just one of your at least 150 posts (if not much more) containing nasty words, commonly only used by online trolls.

5 years ago, I made an open effort to recommend to you to "lower your tone" at BW and refrain from writing such insulting words. But it fell on deaf ears.

For long I excused it on your American nationality, but now after you mention civility here and refer to yourself, maybe it is the appropriate time to state the true opinion on your behaviour at BW.

Please look up any post of mine that contains any expletive or such trolling content.

Civility. It seems you must have a different notion of civility compared to the common appreciation and understanding of civility.

Go and check your consistent nasty behaviour at BW for yourself before you start talking about civility on BW.

Civility is surely not one of your strengths at BW.

Edited by singalion

On 2/6/2022 at 3:27 AM, singalion said:

Re-posting your own posts from BW is something critical?

there are here forever, until you delete them.

You can't stand to what you have written at BW?

Compiling your posts one by one regarding a certain topic is something negative or insulting to you?

Then, why did you post the things about that topic at BW?

You deliberately posted all this yourself and now you complain if other people repost what you posted???

Your posts are not ancient the last ones are even recent and you repeated the same content for 7 years at BW.

What are you complaining?

I did not even make any judgment on your posts but simply assembled your own posts on that subject.

In all your blah blah blah you don't mention what could be interesting:  WHY you repost my posts?  I don't repost yours, or anyone else's.   And I an not COMPLAINING,  what good does it do to complain?  I mention it as evidence that you were buddying with the other guy. 

On 2/6/2022 at 3:35 AM, singalion said:

I assume with civility that you apply at BW you probably meant posts like this?

I rewrite with civility what I wrote before:  "you see the speckle in the other persons eye, but not the log in yours".

Jesus was a wise Messiah who understood perfectly well the human nature.

On 2/7/2022 at 5:01 PM, Guest Anger said:

What is the point of the question? Please expound. Thanks

The difference between being abused by people you know and are around you,  and being abused by society in general,   is that in the first case you can do something about it.   We ALL are abused by the society in which we live.  In America I am abused by way the rich and powerful play their politics to the loss of the population,  by their priorities being their own gain and not the good of the 330 million Americans.  In Singapore,  LGBTQs are abused by the indifference of the government to remove unjust laws like 377A.

If your abuse comes from people around you,  the first thing is to give up anger for intelligence, smartness.  Can you do something to avoid being abused, or reduce this abuse?  If so, you will do it better if you are not angry.  People hurt you with their lies and deceptions?   Maybe you can find a way to record, certify what they do, and have evidence against them when calling the lies.  Or maybe the best way to cope is to move away from the abusers.  This you can do best if you stay calm, think clearly, even seek help, and in the end you may end up feeling satisfaction instead of anger. 

On 2/8/2022 at 8:17 AM, Steve5380 said:

People hurt you with their lies and deceptions?   Maybe you can find a way to record, certify what they do, and have evidence against them when calling the lies.

Hahaha! What a joke! When @Steve5380 resorts to lies, unfounded assumptions and deceptions, I have provided dozens of examples Iin many posts where he lied, assumed and deceived - USING HIS OWN WORDS FROM EARLIER POSTS THAT HE HIMSELF MADE. And how does he respond? As in recent threads, with the usual trash he throws around when others contradict him using his own words - 

Posted Saturday 5 Feb

"You deluge me with posts that contradict and insult me!"

Posted Sunday 6 Feb

"You rush to contaminate most of the threads where I post or which I start,  expressly with the intention to contradict and insult me."

Clearly some form of memory loss is affecting his remembrance of the maxim that one should practice what one preaches. He doesn't!

Edited by InBangkok

Guest disclose yourself
On 2/8/2022 at 12:04 PM, InBangkok said:

Hahaha! What a joke! When @Steve5380 resorts to lies, unfounded assumptions and deceptions, I have provided dozens of examples Iin many posts where he lied, assumed and deceived - USING HIS OWN WORDS FROM EARLIER POSTS THAT HE HIMSELF MADE. And how does he respond? As in recent threads, with the usual trash he throws around when others contradict him using his own words - 

Posted Saturday 5 Feb

"You deluge me with posts that contradict and insult me!"

Posted Sunday 6 Feb

"You rush to contaminate most of the threads where I post or which I start,  expressly with the intention to contradict and insult me."

Clearly some form of memory loss is affecting his remembrance of the maxim that one should practice what one preaches. He doesn't!

What do you expect from that chao ang moh?

On 2/8/2022 at 3:30 AM, Guest disclose yourself said:

What do you expect from that chao ang moh?

He expects that I get angry,  but he fails miserably.

He is also an Ang Moh, from Bangkok.  An expat there, among the many old fat and deformed Ang Mohs who seek cheap living and cheap sex.  

He is so envious of another Ang Moh who perhaps is older than he is (he does not reveal his age), yet he is handsome, slim and strong, with a face free of wrinkles and hanging skin, with hair on his head instead of his baldness, and in perfect health.  He envies that I can follow a healthy lifestyle, while he can not,  addicted to his food and wine.  So he calls the advice from experts "quackery" while he keeps stuffing his stomach.

On 2/8/2022 at 10:51 PM, Steve5380 said:

He is also an Ang Moh, from Bangkok.  An expat there, among the many old fat and deformed Ang Mohs who seek cheap living and cheap sex.  

He is so envious of another Ang Moh who perhaps is older than he is (he does not reveal his age), yet he is handsome, slim and strong, with a face free of wrinkles and hanging skin, with hair on his head instead of his baldness, and in perfect health.  He envies that I can follow a healthy lifestyle, while he can not,  addicted to his food and wine.  So he calls the advice from experts "quackery" while he keeps stuffing his stomach.

The well of lies from @Steve5380 has reached new depths.

As he is well aware, for most of my four decades living in Asia I worked in Hong Kong and Tokyo. Yes, I now live in Bangkok where it is considerably cheaper, where I have a lovely apartment and where my partner and I are very happy. He knows also that unlike him we do not indulge in cheap sex at gay saunas. Unlike him, I have a happy, fulfilling and meaningful relationship and my partner and I do not believe in open relationships.

As for the other "Ang Moh" (clearly @Steve5380himself) let's examine what he fails to point out, as indeed he does time after time after time in his posts. Unlike him, I have never nor have I ever wanted to spend a vast amount of cash on -

1. two face lifts (or is it now three);

2. a minimum of two hair transplants @ "over US$10,000 each";

3. colouring my hair. "For decades" he has been using the product "just for men";

4. spending "US$1,200 on botox injections annually". (The quotes are his)

Goodness, with all that cosmetic work costing him several tens of thousands of US$s, he must now look like Elizabeth Taylor! All this for a man who basically stays in one room watching his television sets and playing his pianos, apart from gym a few days a week and a visit to the supermarket. 

And what did he write about me when I first started officially posting and included some photos of my many travels around the world? This is what he wrote on 27 May 2020 - 

"You really are a well travelled man, a wordly man.

Your pictures are fantastic! Thank you very much.

I am copying them into a folder to have as inspiration for future trips."

I will bet that apart from the trip to Germany with his sister he keeps telling us about, he has no other travel plans!

As for his healthy lifestyle, I have absolutely zero interest whatsoever in living anything like the sort of lifestyle @Steve5380 leads. Tonight we are going out to celebrate a Japanese friend's birthday with delicious Japanese food and plenty of excellent sake. Tomorrow I will have lunch with a lawyer friend from London who has been married to his Thai parter ever since this became legally possible. They have just bought a house in Chiang Mai where they will eventually settle down. On Saturday my partner and I will spend a two nights' staycation to celebrate Valentine's Day in advance at a boutique hotel on the river just up from the Royal Palace. We will eat and drink well, swim and generally enjoy each other's company in lovely surroundings. Would anyone on BW swap what we will enjoy with @Steve5380's costmetic proceures which no-one sees, his 4 or 5 day water diets with no food and all the other quackery he has been suggesting to members who want to live to 120? What a joke!

Edited by InBangkok

On 2/9/2022 at 4:50 AM, InBangkok said:

The well of lies from @Steve5380 has reached new depths.

As he is well aware, for most of my four decades living in Asia I worked in Hong Kong and Tokyo. Yes, I now live in Bangkok where it is considerably cheaper, where I have a lovely apartment and where my partner and I are very happy. He knows also that unlike him we do not indulge in cheap sex at gay saunas. Unlike him, I have a happy, fulfilling and meaningful relationship and my partner and I do not believe in open relationships.

As for the other "Ang Moh" (clearly @Steve5380himself) let's examine what he fails to point out, as indeed he does time after time after time in his posts. Unlike him, I have never nor have I ever wanted to spend a vast amount of cash on -

1. two face lifts (or is it now three);

2. a minimum of two hair transplants @ "over US$10,000 each";

3. colouring my hair. "For decades" he has been using the product "just for men";

4. spending "US$1,200 on botox injections annually". (The quotes are his)

Goodness, with all that cosmetic work costing him several tens of thousands of US$s, he must now look like Elizabeth Taylor! All this for a man who basically stays in one room watching his television sets and playing his pianos, apart from gym a few days a week and a visit to the supermarket. 

And what did he write about me when I first started officially posting and included some photos of my many travels around the world? This is what he wrote on 27 May 2020 - 

"You really are a well travelled man, a wordly man.

Your pictures are fantastic! Thank you very much.

I am copying them into a folder to have as inspiration for future trips."

I will bet that apart from the trip to Germany with his sister he keeps telling us about, he has no other travel plans!

As for his healthy lifestyle, I have absolutely zero interest whatsoever in living anything like the sort of lifestyle @Steve5380 leads. Tonight we are going out to celebrate a Japanese friend's birthday with delicious Japanese food and plenty of excellent sake. Tomorrow I will have lunch with a lawyer friend from London who has been married to his Thai parter ever since this became legally possible. They have just bought a house in Chiang Mai where they will eventually settle down. On Saturday my partner and I will spend a two nights' staycation to celebrate Valentine's Day in advance at a boutique hotel on the river just up from the Royal Palace. We will eat and drink well, swim and generally enjoy each other's company in lovely surroundings. Would anyone on BW swap what we will enjoy with @Steve5380's costmetic proceures which no-one sees, his 4 or 5 day water diets with no food and all the other quackery he has been suggesting to members who want to live to 120? What a joke!

More fantasies from this Ang Moh in Bangkok,  that reflect his NEED for a one-upmanshift over my excellent lifestyle perfectly adapted to my desires of a healthy, productive and happy life, which I have selected among many alternatives.  

Who cares if he has worked in Hong Kong and Tokyo?   He is now an old man, obese, with questionable health, unattractive, whose economic situation makes it convenient to live inexpensively in a foreign country with good opportunities for cheap sex.  No wonder he feels ENVY for a person like me who lives where he wants to live regardless of cost and does everything he wants!  (and does not do what he does not want to do)

Yes, I wrote some niceties to this Ang Moh before I realize the person he is, and what a persistent nagging pest he can be.  I don't start conversations with him,  he is always after me wherever I post to nag, nag... ad infinitum.  This very post of him and those that preceded it are clear proof of this.  We know quite well that he does not exercise, and he may be deteriorating in his sedentary life.  This explains why he has to seek the only pleasures he can, poor man,  sitting for hours in live concerts and going to munch Japanese foods, and in general,  eat and drink well,  which means in abundance, to satisfy the addiction to food and alcohol.   No wonder the idea of fasting horrifies him!

Fortunately, I have an aura of competence and happiness that rejects persistent bugs and pests, so his malevolence cannot reach me.  

If I have spent money in plastic surgery, it is because it was a good return for the investment.  A decent body that needed a matching face, ha ha.   For him, any attempt to improve his face must be a waste of money because his whole body would need plastic surgery, from the bottom up.  :lol:

My plastic surgery was modest and so is maintaining my face in good shape  ( it shows how little money he has that he thinks that I spent too much! )  but for him to do the same it would cost a fortune. To the point that it would make a plastic surgeon think that it would be more practical to throw his current body away and get a new one, 😄.  But his surgeon would welcome the income!

Well... I have now wasted enough time with him.  Out of here for better endeavors!  :D

Edited by Steve5380

On 2/9/2022 at 6:50 PM, InBangkok said:

My bet is his only trips are the ones from his house to the nearest grocery store and to the drugstore...

While he leaves his house his female neighbours will chat :" Oh, that's the grandpa who spent more on botox and surgery than Jocelyn Wildenstein with the same outcome..."

His nearest neighbour will call over the bush fence: "You look exhausted Steve, had your 4 days intermittent fasting again? Two days ago my wife asked whether I felt that there was an earthquake, until we realised it was your stomach growls, Steve..."

Oh, my fantasy is running really wild now...

😂🤣😂

Edited by singalion

On 2/9/2022 at 10:18 AM, singalion said:

My bet is his only trips are the ones from his house to the nearest grocery store and to the drugstore...

While he leaves his house his female neighbours will chat :" Oh, that's the grandpa who spent more on botox and surgery than Jocelyn Wildenstein with the same outcome..."

His nearest neighbour will call over the bush fence: "You look exhausted Steve, had your 4 days intermittent fasting again? Two days ago my wife asked whether I felt that there was an earthquake, until we realised it was your stomach growls, Steve..."

Oh, my fantasy is running really wild now...

😂🤣😂

Oh... you have wild fantasies running, poor guy.  Look at some advice in my thread "for gays who will be seniors one day" and find the right regime of healthy eating that can cure you of wild fantasies.

OF COURSE I won't travel overseas during this period of covid and with all the climate problems in this cold winter.  But things will change after the pandemic and when the winter is over.  :thumb:

My neighborhood is quite upscale. Originally good family houses, now bigger mansions, all spaced out with large front yards.  We homeowners don't sit in the front looking at passers by.  We don't gossip among us.  We rarely see each other and we greet ourselves from the distance.  I am befriended with all my neighbors, except those in the house to my right, new renters I have never seen who moved in less than a year ago,  but I hear their dog barking in their backyard.   An IDEAL neighborhood, one of the reasons I don't want to move away, even if my son wants me to move closer to him.  We neighbors have come together in Christmas parties and they know my history of having lived here for over 44 years,  they like and respect me.    We would help each other in any emergency, or without it, for any reason.

Edited by Steve5380

On 2/9/2022 at 9:42 PM, Steve5380 said:

More fantasies from this Ang Moh in Bangkok,

True to form, @Steve5380 is totally unable to discuss the true facts that he himself has previusly written. So he descends to his lowest level - that of trashing posters and calling their truths a series of lies which are all a fiction of his increasingly childish imagination. What sour, bitter and boring thoughts must flow through his mind! I guess that is what water diets do for you! 🤣 

What a sad character he must be sitting in his eyrie, drinking his water and dreaming of his years of sex tourism to Singapore that are now over. Sex with young men who could be his grandchildren when what he has always told us the love of his life was staying home in Houston. Will he ever travel outside Houston again? Will any company insure an octogenarian travelling for sex?

Anyone doubting his insincerity only really needs to re-read what he said about @abang

On 2/9/2022 at 9:42 PM, Steve5380 said:

Who cares if he has worked in Hong Kong and Tokyo?

Once again his memory fails him. I wrote several times that I had spent 4 decades living and working n Asia. He then lied by saying - without any checking - that I had spent 40 years living in Bangkok. It was in response to that lie I corrected him by pointing out my time working two of the greatest cities in the world, Hong Kong and Tokyo (although Hong Kong is now not the city it used to be). Attached to his lie was the suggestion that, like hm, I daily frequented the fleshpots of Thailand. 

I keep on wondering what on earth the experiences of a near octogenarian contribute to a forum based in Asia when he lives on the other side of the world, has zero interest in sightseeing in Asia, zero interest in all the many Asian cultures, zero interest in Asian cuisine, zero interest in attending classical concerts when he claims that classical music is his passion - in fact, zero interest in anything other that visiting gay sex saunas. How sad it must be that those days will be over for him, despite all the many tens of thousands of US$$ spent on plastic surgery 😓

On 2/10/2022 at 1:36 AM, Steve5380 said:

My neighborhood is quite upscale. Originally good family houses, now bigger mansions, all spaced out with large front yards.

Bigger mansions? So how come you told us in a post that you live in a one-floor house? Doesn't sound like a mansion to me!

On 2/9/2022 at 8:51 PM, InBangkok said:

Bigger mansions? So how come you told us in a post that you live in a one-floor house? Doesn't sound like a mansion to me!

All the new houses built in my neighborhood for the last two decades are big two+ story houses with minimum garden, on the big lots where one story houses used to stand.  My house is over 60 years old, therefor it is a one story house.  This is ideal for me when I will be old, the same as for my sister,  since we won't like to go up and down stairs.  A perfect, great home :) 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.