Male HQ

The 3 vocal tenors of BW - [Steve5380] vs [InBangkok] vs [Singalion]

InBangkok

On 2/10/2022 at 10:12 AM, Steve5380 said:

My house is over 60 years old, therefor it is a one story house.  This is ideal for me when I will be old,

So why try and con readers into believing that you live in a "big mansion"? And it's a double 'con' because you are already old.

On 2/9/2022 at 8:48 PM, InBangkok said:

True to form, @Steve5380 is totally unable to discuss the true facts that he himself has previusly written. So he descends to his lowest level - that of trashing posters and calling their truths a series of lies which are all a fiction of his increasingly childish imagination. What sour, bitter and boring thoughts must flow through his mind! I guess that is what water diets do for you! 🤣 

What a sad character he must be sitting in his eyrie, drinking his water and dreaming of his years of sex tourism to Singapore that are now over. Sex with young men who could be his grandchildren when what he has always told us the love of his life was staying home in Houston. Will he ever travel outside Houston again? Will any company insure an octogenarian travelling for sex?

Anyone doubting his insincerity only really needs to re-read what he said about @abang

Once again his memory fails him. I wrote several times that I had spent 4 decades living and working n Asia. He then lied by saying - without any checking - that I had spent 40 years living in Bangkok. It was in response to that lie I corrected him by pointing out my time working two of the greatest cities in the world, Hong Kong and Tokyo (although Hong Kong is now not the city it used to be). Attached to his lie was the suggestion that, like hm, I daily frequented the fleshpots of Thailand. 

I keep on wondering what on earth the experiences of a near octogenarian contribute to a forum based in Asia when he lives on the other side of the world, has zero interest in sightseeing in Asia, zero interest in all the many Asian cultures, zero interest in Asian cuisine, zero interest in attending classical concerts when he claims that classical music is his passion - in fact, zero interest in anything other that visiting gay sex saunas. How sad it must be that those days will be over for him, despite all the many tens of thousands of US$$ spent on plastic surgery 😓

Water diets?  Your posts flow like water through my mind,  like sewage water one does not want to slow down...

I might go overseas again for sex tourism.  Will I need insurance?  I never take out travel insurance.  I AM my best insurance, ha ha.  

Did I say that you lived 40 years in Bangkok?  I don't remember.  You are not worth me remembering much about you,  just the opposite from you who is interested in everything you remember about me.  All I remember is that you are now living in Bangkok.  Must be that now that you are old, you need, like so many poor expats, a place with low cost of living and low cost of sex.  Or let's leave sex out, you may not need it anymore.

On 2/9/2022 at 9:15 PM, InBangkok said:

So why try and con readers into believing that you live in a "big mansion"? And it's a double 'con' because you are already old.

Poor guy... I never said that I live in a big mansion.  I said that there are mostly big mansions now in my neighborhood.  Your memory must be failing...  Time to read the many posted advices about how to prevent dementia!

Guest Tour Advisor
On 2/10/2022 at 11:19 AM, Steve5380 said:

I might go overseas again for sex tourism. 

Where will that be? Don't come here, it is very far and you may not be able to take that long journey at your age. 

On 2/9/2022 at 9:50 PM, Guest Tour Advisor said:

Where will that be? Don't come here, it is very far and you may not be able to take that long journey at your age. 

Too far?  At my age?  I probably could WALK to your place if there were a land route.  But it would take me too long!

On 2/10/2022 at 11:12 AM, Steve5380 said:

Too far?  At my age?  I probably could WALK to your place if there were a land route.  But it would take me too long!

Walk 16,000 plus kilometres? Hahaha! What a joke! But if you bothered to look there is in fact a land route for all but 55 miles between Alaska and Russia. You can actually walk all the rest of the way. So you can start out very soon.

But sadly by the time you can start traveling (if that ever happens), at your age you'll be exhausted getting to the supermarket and back! Hahaha!

Edited by InBangkok

Guest Tour Advisor
On 2/10/2022 at 12:12 PM, Steve5380 said:

I mean, 24 hours straight flight may be taxing for you.  Furthermore, the food they served on board, may not be par to your standard and if you start fasing while travelling, you will develop fainting spell under the air-tight pressure in the cabin.  Not forgetting,Singapore is now classified as High Risk country by your government. Very risky for you to come over.  Please stay put until you get further notice from us.

On 2/9/2022 at 11:33 PM, Guest Tour Advisor said:

I mean, 24 hours straight flight may be taxing for you.  Furthermore, the food they served on board, may not be par to your standard and if you start fasing while travelling, you will develop fainting spell under the air-tight pressure in the cabin.  Not forgetting,Singapore is now classified as High Risk country by your government. Very risky for you to come over.  Please stay put until you get further notice from us.

I will definitely fast the 24 hours straight during any trip to Asia.  Why worry about the bad food they serve? But I appreciate your offer to tell me when it is safe again to travel to Singapore.  In the meantime, I may travel to a dozen other countries.

On 2/11/2022 at 12:48 AM, Guest Attitude said:

Why are you so mean?

No one here actually really likes Steve and many of us actually hope for his quick demise (that won't be missed lol)... we tolerate him but I'm very sure many of us are just waiting for him to kick the bloody bucket

Guest So ungodly
On 2/11/2022 at 2:31 AM, Guest Bah said:

we tolerate him but I'm very sure many of us are just waiting for him to kick the bloody bucket

That is a terrible thing to wish upon someone in this civilised society.  I am sure his feeling is hurt seeing such unwarranted  comment.

On 2/10/2022 at 12:31 PM, Guest Bah said:

No one here actually really likes Steve and many of us actually hope for his quick demise (that won't be missed lol)... we tolerate him but I'm very sure many of us are just waiting for him to kick the bloody bucket

Bah,  you are speaking for yourself.

Wait 22 years and check back at BW.  IF I am not posting then,  then perhaps I kicked the bucket at 100yo.

If you are not checking then,  YOU surely kicked the bucket.  

On 2/10/2022 at 4:12 PM, Guest So ungodly said:

That is a terrible thing to wish upon someone in this civilised society.  I am sure his feeling is hurt seeing such unwarranted  comment.

Thank you Guest Godly.  My feelings are surely not hurt.  The idiocy of this Guest Bah does not even deserve a feeling.

I have posted much useful information for my fellow gays at BW.  And I am sure that many take advantage of it.  They don't need to come and thank me, or say that it worked for them.  I get sufficient satisfaction by posting the information.

There are others that claim that "they don't like me",  or "nobody likes me"  ( how can they know this without doing a complete survey of BW readers?? ).  They may be losers who are unable to benefit from the useful information because they have no positive qualities,  no discipline, no perseverance,  they are condemned to a life of negativity and criticism of others.  I would pity them if I had time to waste on them.

On 2/10/2022 at 8:34 AM, Guest hehehe said:

You may want to consider INDIA as your first stop?

I am sure that India is a very interesting country to visit.  Many things I like of India, not the least of it having been the birth place of so many good philosophies.   But there are also things I don't like.  I despise castes,  I dislike poverty. I wish India had found a solution to its overpopulation.  

On 2/11/2022 at 6:38 AM, Steve5380 said:

But there are also things I don't like.  I despise castes,  I dislike poverty. I wish India had found a solution to its overpopulation.  

Which is why I thought you might be useful there. To volunteer yourself and preach to them what you dislike about and how they could improve.  Make yourself productive over there and who knows, they may elevate you to become their Hindi Demigod.

On 2/11/2022 at 12:48 AM, Guest Attitude said:

Why are you so mean?

Mean? Next to the fire display at the Ganges river banks the funerals are the main tourist attraction. 

Ooops forgot the cow shit on the streets of Varanasi...

Tour guides would have known this...

🤣

On 2/11/2022 at 6:38 AM, Steve5380 said:

I am sure that India is a very interesting country to visit.  Many things I like of India, not the least of it having been the birth place of so many good philosophies.   But there are also things I don't like.  I despise castes,  I dislike poverty. I wish India had found a solution to its overpopulation.  

How can you stay in US if you despise poverty?

Edited by singalion

On 2/10/2022 at 6:42 PM, Guest hehehe said:

Which is why I thought you might be useful there. To volunteer yourself and preach to them what you dislike about and how they could improve.  Make yourself productive over there and who knows, they may elevate you to become their Hindi Demigod.

This is a very noble thought,  Guest hehehe.

It has already crossed my mind that I should serve my country of residence, America.  I am in such a favorable situation, being a citizen, being a retired senior who is financially independent, with no obligations to anyone.  Although I have no experience in politics, I could easily learn what is needed to help in the fight against the political party I consider evil.

Now I have other plans for myself and my family,  my life is busy and is not going to be wasted.  But I keep the above in mind, maybe at some point I make the decision.  Maybe when I finish with Aikido, when my sister lives here with me and is well established.  I have no aspirations to become a powerful politician,  just a helping hand.

On 2/10/2022 at 7:13 PM, singalion said:

How can you stay in US if you despise poverty?

The poverty in the US is nothing compared to the poverty in India.  The US government is already doing a lot of social work.  Where there is an opportunity to do much good is in fighting, exposing corruption,  where the government's money does not go to where it should,  but instead into the pockets of some crooks.

On 2/11/2022 at 9:28 AM, Steve5380 said:

The poverty in the US is nothing compared to the poverty in India.  The US government is already doing a lot of social work.  Where there is an opportunity to do much good is in fighting, exposing corruption,  where the government's money does not go to where it should,  but instead into the pockets of some crooks.

Poverty in US is nothing?

Whitewashing?

And the last point on corruption and money ending in the pockets of some crooks isn't also the same in the US?

On 2/10/2022 at 7:34 PM, singalion said:

Poverty in US is nothing?

Whitewashing?

And the last point on corruption and money ending in the pockets of some crooks isn't also the same in the US?

Exactly.  There is much corruption in the US.   Just remember the actions of Donald Trump and his criminals.  This is why much good can be done in the US to combat corruption.

On 2/11/2022 at 8:28 AM, Steve5380 said:

The poverty in the US is nothing compared to the poverty in India.

Comparisons are meaningless when there are 42.5 million souls in one of the richest countries like the USA living BELOW the poverty line.

On 2/11/2022 at 5:38 AM, Steve5380 said:

I wish India had found a solution to its overpopulation.  

To help India reduce its population, you could take your water diets there, preach fasting for 4 or 5 days and loudly advocate the desirability of homosexuality. That would quickly reduce population numbers! You might quickly end up on a funeral pyre - but you would have done some good LOL

Guest U tell me
On 2/11/2022 at 10:01 AM, Steve5380 said:

Exactly.  There is much corruption in the US.   Just remember the actions of Donald Trump and his criminals.  This is why much good can be done in the US to combat corruption.

For every 5 good presidents, there will be another 5 bad presidents both rotating at every 5 to 10 years. How to weed out corruption?

On 2/10/2022 at 8:32 PM, InBangkok said:

Comparisons are meaningless when there are 42.5 million souls in one of the richest countries like the USA living BELOW the poverty line.

To help India reduce its population, you could take your water diets there, preach fasting for 4 or 5 days and loudly advocate the desirability of homosexuality. That would quickly reduce population numbers! You might quickly end up on a funeral pyre - but you would have done some good LOL

YOUR comparisons are meaningless.  What does it mean "below the poverty line"?   It is totally different in India from the US.   In the US, "below the poverty line" is less than $35/day for singles, and $72/day for a family of 4, and 11.4% of the population is below this line.  In India the "poverty line" is less than $2/day,  and 68% of the population is below this line. 

So, not only is the percent of poor much, much higher in India, but their "poverty line" is enormously different.  A "poor" in the US can be "rich or very well off" in India!

My figure in India would be considered reasonable.  But if you show up there as obese as you are,  they will get so upset over your unfair gouging on food, that they will stick you into a large pot with boiling water to extract all the fat in you. We know that Indians don't kill cows, they are sacred.  But fat obese Ang Mohs, they don't consider them "sacred".   :lol:

On 2/10/2022 at 9:03 PM, Guest U tell me said:

For every 5 good presidents, there will be another 5 bad presidents both rotating at every 5 to 10 years. How to weed out corruption?

To weed out corruption is an ongoing strive towards a persistent goal.   How you weed out evil?   By having a day of reckoning separating the good from the bad? 

Guest Alternative Seeker
On 2/11/2022 at 11:49 AM, Steve5380 said:

To weed out corruption is an ongoing strive towards a persistent goal.   How you weed out evil?   By having a day of reckoning separating the good from the bad? 

That is load of copout answers. At your age, you are better off seeking spiritual pursuit instead of fighting against hopeless political war. It is bad for mental health.

On 2/10/2022 at 10:01 PM, Guest Alternative Seeker said:

That is load of copout answers. At your age, you are better off seeking spiritual pursuit instead of fighting against hopeless political war. It is bad for mental health.

You have a point.  When we get older we (hopefully) lose much of our earlier idealism.   We realize that one person is too insignificant to make a dent in human society, unless the person is exceptional.  And we are realistic recognizing that we are just a common man.  We better channel our efforts on ourselves and our beloved ones.

On 2/11/2022 at 11:04 AM, Steve5380 said:

My figure in India would be considered reasonable.  But if you show up there as obese as you are,  they will get so upset over your unfair gouging on food, that they will stick you into a large pot with boiling water to extract all the fat in you.

The moderators might reconsider giving you another 1 month's pause from BW for fat shaming!

Just want to add that the current Indian Prime Minister seems to appear much less corrupt than his predecessors.

Not to understand that I intend to laud him.

He has been overpromising and his stance against the brutal attacks from some Hindu fundamentalists is surely not laudable as well as his usage of Hindu rhetoric to support his policy (or the lack thereof).

The problem in India is again that there is no other who seems more competent and less corrupt to manage that country as a PM.

As to overpopulation: Best means against overpopulation is education.

Those rich should be made to contribute more into education of the poor.

There is sufficient evidence that increase in education will result in parents desiring (or creating) less offspring.

Singapore is a good example.

As homosexuality in India has never been that objected culturally, I don't think "increasing" (however that should work) would resolve overpopulation.

On 2/10/2022 at 10:19 PM, singalion said:

The moderators might reconsider giving you another 1 month's pause from BW for fat shaming!

Any "fat shaming" would be only a moderate response to character shaming.  Especially when this character shaming maliciously attacks a wealth of positive information about how to deal with metabolic problems that may lead to obesity.  The character shaming of calling the positive information "quackery" is aimed directly at demonizing it and misinforming the very fellow gays who can draw benefits from it. 

This Ang Moh from Bangkok is under no obligation to follow the positive information. If he is unable to do so,  he should simply ignore it instead of trying to put it down.

Edited by Steve5380

On 2/11/2022 at 12:51 PM, Steve5380 said:

Any "fat shaming" would be only a moderate response to character shaming.  Especially when this character shaming maliciously attacks a wealth of positive information about how to deal with metabolic problems that may lead to obesity.  The character shaming of calling the positive information "quackery" is aimed directly at demonizing it and misinforming the very fellow gays who can draw benefits from it. 

This Ang Moh from Bangkok is under no obligation to follow the positive information. If he is unable to do so,  he should simply ignore it instead of trying to put it down.

You are just ignoring facts:

Reliable scientists and the medical forums have called Perlmutter "quackery".

Please refrain from disseminating further such unscientific sharlatanic and just profit based misleading advices.

Book Review. Grain Brain – by David Perlmutter

The Health Sciences Academy

Read more: https://thehealthsciencesacademy.org

Our verdict

To read or not to read? NO NEED TO READ

Entertainment value: 3/5

Impartiality: 1/5

Context and completeness: 1/5

New discoveries: 1/5

Readability: 4/5

Scientific references: 1/5

Our total score: 2/5

'Misleading and sensationalist' Grain Brain book distorts science and confuses public with advice to avoid grains, say critics

18-Sep-2013

Food industry experts labeled as nonsense the notion that avoiding carbohydrates is a magic bullet that could head off many cognitive impairment conditions at the pass.  

https://www.foodnavigator-usa.com/Article/2013/09/18/Grain-Brain-Experts-say-advice-to-avoid-grains-is-unhelpful

Charlatans like Dr. Oz and Dr. "Grain Brain" Perlmutter are giving doctors a bad name

By Julia Belluz@juliaoftoronto Jun 24, 2015

There's a thorough evisceration of Dr. David Perlmutter, author of the New York Times best-selling book Grain Brain, over at the Science of Us today.

The American Medical Association just announced that it was taking a stand to defend the integrity of the medical profession by looking at creating ethical guidelines for physicians in the media, writing a report on how doctors may be disciplined for violating medical ethics through their press involvement, and releasing a public statement denouncing the dissemination of dubious medical info.

Consider the fact that modern medicine differentiated itself from the healing arts of the past by embracing science. It was science that helped raise doctors to the top of the professional ladder and pay scale.

In its earlier years, the profession was very organized around ostracizing snake-oil salesmen. At Skeptic magazine, Daniel Loxton points out that the American Medical Association, in 1911, first used its manifesto Nostrums and Quackery to denounce "forces of evil" like quackery. From the book:

Quackery does not die easily. Exposures of the frauds perpetrated by quacks and nostrum venders do good only to the extent that such exposés educate the public. When the veil of mystery is torn from the medical faker, the naked sordidness and inherent worthlessness that remains suffices to make quackery its own greatest condemnation. This is the mission on which "Nostrums and Quackery" goes forth.

The latest AMA move to rein in medical con men is either a demonstration that doctors are beginning to tackle this issue once again, or a sign that the problem has become so bad that the profession risks devolving 100 years.

=>

So was this quackery or not???

Please stop disseminating further such unreliable or false advices on BW.

Be more responsible Steve!

The need to tell this a near octogenarian is already pathetic.

On 2/10/2022 at 10:27 PM, singalion said:

As to overpopulation: Best means against overpopulation is education.

Those rich should be made to contribute more into education of the poor.

There is sufficient evidence that increase in education will result in parents desiring (or creating) less offspring.

Singapore is a good example.

Education is essential for a variety of reasons,  not only against overpopulation.  

More important than education is economic security.  Since the beginning of times, making children has been a way of protecting against ravages of old age.  Parents with many children would have the assurance that they are taken care of when old and vulnerable.  This idea persists up to today, especially in the countries with the highest poverty.

If distribution of wealth and social services are adequate, the fear of becoming destitute is reduced, and the convenience of having only a few children takes precedence.  This is what is happening in countries where the population growth is low and even negative.

The fight against abysmal poverty is the primary tool.  Not much education is absorbed by a body devastated by malnutrition

On 2/10/2022 at 11:19 PM, singalion said:

You are just ignoring facts:

Reliable scientists and the medical forums have called Perlmutter "quackery".

You are ignoring most facts.  Add to this your compulsion to contradict,  and this perfectly explains your post.

You seem to have found an individual, Dr. Perlmutter, who has been and still is the target of many in the medical establishment.  And you promptly come up with his persona to criticize all the information I bring to the forum,  of which Dr. Perlmutter is only a small fraction. 

I myself don't have a blind faith in what this doctor preaches,  and I have clarified this. I haven't read his book "Grain Brain" that you found so appropriate to demonize him with.  But in the video I posted, I heard him say many things I completely agree with him.   One humorous thing he said is that if doctors were to prescribe shoes, they would prescribe ONE size, the one that fits the average of people. :lol:   This fits so well the medical profession.  Doctors routinely prescribe the AVERAGE treatment that fits the average.  The fact that a large fraction of patients don't fit the average is... one of the side effects of keeping the treatment cheap and the time spent by doctors short!   No wonder that the medical establishment hates this guy !

There is no doubt that Perlmutter has a lot of ignorance,  and that as much ignorance exists in the medical profession, and that both have personal interests in what they do.  But is this a reason we should move and live in a dessert island?

The medical community is a closed-mind society that protects itself.  Such kind of society is nothing new.  There is a variant of the Hippocratic Oath:  "Do No Harm"...  to the medical profession! :lol:.   Anything that contradicts the established dictates of the medical profession will be ferociously attacked.    In the Middle Ages, science was in the hands of the Church,  and we all know how they reacted to the correct idea that the earth was not the center of the universe...

We know today how the FDA,  the sacred grail of medication integrity, made such a blunder with the proposed new drug Aduhelm to fight Alzheimer's.  This is a thousand times worse that a Perlmutter, because it involves dozens of top "scientists" and billions of dollars in profits.  Much, much worse than any unproven contradictions to their doctrines.  And in this case,  Perlmutter was right!

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/19/health/alzheimers-drug-aduhelm-fda.html

How an Unproven Alzheimer’s Drug Got Approved

Though some of its own senior officials said there was little evidence of benefit for patients, the F.D.A. nonetheless greenlighted Biogen’s Aduhelm, or aducanumab.

So please,  get down from your High Horse of pseudo righteousness that serves your compulsion to contradict in disguise,  and accept that in the field of health of the brain there is much lack of solid evidence, to the point that it is nearly impossible to determine with certainty on which side of the dividing line "quackery" exists.

On 2/11/2022 at 11:31 PM, Steve5380 said:

You are ignoring most facts. 

What facts? 

You never indicated any relevant facts that support Perlmutter's theories. 

The points you refer to are irrelevant. 

Perlmutter argues with Western medicine principles why should we talk of TCM?

The facts unanimously speak against Perlmutter's grain theories and even the medical councils in the US have increased the regulations to prevent such sharlatans to suck out profits from the general people, who fall prey to Perlmutter's unproven theories.  

Since that time after 2017 Perlmutter is restricted to advertise his non scientific theories.

Medical bodies are very reluctant to censor their own professionals. 

The fact they did should have raised your alarm !

On 2/11/2022 at 5:33 AM, Steve5380 said:

There are others that claim that "they don't like me",  or "nobody likes me"  ( how can they know this without doing a complete survey of BW readers?? ).  They may be losers who are unable to benefit from the useful information because they have no positive qualities,  no discipline, no perseverance,  they are condemned to a life of negativity and criticism of others.  I would pity them if I had time to waste on them.

What a load of rubbish you continually write!  So those who don't like you may be losers? hahaha - no doubt one of your jokes. Most may well be bright, intelligent, young people in a variety of different work who are so pissed off at your constant trashing of those who do not agree with you.

If you have time to waste on them???? That has to be a total joke. You have nothing to do apart from eating your home made meals, cleaning your little home, playing your pianos, endlessly watching your youtube videos, occasional akido lessons while cruising at the gym (you yourself mentioned that you cruise there - remember?) and trips to the supermarket a couple of times a week or less. Lots of wasted time there. Oh, I forgot all the time you as a near octogenarian spend on writing trashy quacky posts in a chatroom based 16,000 kms distance from your home. Who does that, I wonder, when they don't live in Asia and only visit for gay sauna sex tourism? 

On 2/11/2022 at 11:17 AM, singalion said:

What facts? 

You never indicated any relevant facts that support Perlmutter's theories. 

The points you refer to are irrelevant. 

Perlmutter argues with Western medicine principles why should we talk of TCM?

The facts unanimously speak against Perlmutter's grain theories and even the medical councils in the US have increased the regulations to prevent such sharlatans to suck out profits from the general people, who fall prey to Perlmutter's unproven theories.  

Since that time after 2017 Perlmutter is restricted to advertise his non scientific theories.

Medical bodies are very reluctant to censor their own professionals. 

The fact they did should have raised your alarm !

This is exactly what I want to ask you: What facts?  

What facts do you have to condemn Perlmutter's theories?  Have you practiced them and failed?

All you brought to this forum is a bunch of criticism by doctors or doctors organizations that are pissed off at Perlmutter for finding items to criticize the medical profession for.   For suggesting that dementia can be prevented by life style and proper nutrition, instead of having to wait for very questionable drugs to appear on the market and be used by such doctors at a high cost. 

The majority of doctors don't contribute at all to the science of medicine.  They practice medicine to make a (very good) living,  and yes, the actions of many include empathy, compassion for their patients. 

And then there are some doctors who do some introspection, pay attention to the many questionable practices in medicine that are borderline immoral  (they are not difficult to find), and feel attracted to a cause to remedy such practices.   Why would Perlmutter and others abandon their cozy regular practice full of prestige and well paid, to search for better ways to help the sick and prevent their sickness,  in the process risking the condemnation of their peers?

These allegedly rogue doctors have their personal interests too, like making a lot of money.  But this is no different from the drive of the whole medical establishment.

Why do I bring in Traditional Chinese Medicine?  Because it also has been the victim of much scorn by the established Western medicine.  All my life have I seen ridiculized things like acupuncture, the Qi, the Ying and Yang, etc.  all bundled with other alternative medicines and held as fantasies,  'quackery'.    This is the same attitude you and InBangkok show here and in the other thread I started.   But this attitude of Western medicine is changing fortunately.

There seems to be more respect arising for the non traditional, unconventional medicines.  Perhaps because Western medicine is itself discovering many new mechanisms in the body that had been traditionally ignored.  Like the influences of metabolism and insulin,  the influences of the gut bacteria, for example.  And now, the idea that longevity can be enhanced and old age can be treated like a disease...   A lot of positives for the future!

On 2/13/2022 at 12:35 AM, Steve5380 said:

All you brought to this forum is a bunch of criticism by doctors or doctors organizations that are pissed off at Perlmutter for finding items to criticize the medical profession for.   For suggesting that dementia can be prevented by life style and proper nutrition, instead of having to wait for very questionable drugs to appear on the market and be used by such doctors at a high cost. 

Then explain why the Medical Boards in the US required to take up such measures and stop the type of Perlmutters to advertise on unscientific not confirmed medical advise? 

If there had been one grain of validity the Medical Boards who are surely in a better position to overlook the issue would not have pulled the plugs on these Perlmutters.

It is just logic.

Please be informed that in 2018 Perlmutter was forced to release a "revised" edition of his Grain Brain book from 2013.

Since 2013 he only released one more book in 2019. This last book is only advertised by the publisher. 

Also look that he is a neurologist and not a nutritional scientist of in palliative science.

If he had been serious, he had collaborated his research with the appropriate scientists.

But he has done none of this.

And probably everyone can assume why he never did a proper research on his theories...

On 2/12/2022 at 11:58 PM, singalion said:

Then explain why the Medical Boards in the US required to take up such measures and stop the type of Perlmutters to advertise on unscientific not confirmed medical advise? 

If there had been one grain of validity the Medical Boards who are surely in a better position to overlook the issue would not have pulled the plugs on these Perlmutters.

It is just logic.

Please be informed that in 2018 Perlmutter was forced to release a "revised" edition of his Grain Brain book from 2013.

Since 2013 he only released one more book in 2019. This last book is only advertised by the publisher. 

Also look that he is a neurologist and not a nutritional scientist of in palliative science.

If he had been serious, he had collaborated his research with the appropriate scientists.

But he has done none of this.

And probably everyone can assume why he never did a proper research on his theories...

This is easy to explain.

Medical boards are simply a collection of doctors who are given some authority.  They don't hold a copy of the User's Manual for human beings released by the Creator.

It is the same with Organized Religion.  The Catholic Church has always been such a dedicated persecutors of "false prophets".  For them, they have the absolute knowledge of God,  and any other theories are "heresy".  With this standard, of course Luther was a "false prophet".  He was lucky that he was only excommunicated, not burned in a bonfire.

On 2/13/2022 at 9:48 PM, singalion said:

sounds very Steve Bannon...

some weird bizarre theories...

Wasn't that the main trait of Bannon to spread certain bizarre theories???

On 2/13/2022 at 9:43 PM, Steve5380 said:

Medical boards are simply a collection of doctors who are given some authority.  They don't hold a copy of the User's Manual for human beings released by the Creator.

It is the same with Organized Religion.  The Catholic Church has always been such a dedicated persecutors of "false prophets".  For them, they have the absolute knowledge of God,  and any other theories are "heresy".  With this standard, of course Luther was a "false prophet".  He was lucky that he was only excommunicated, not burned in a bonfire.

As if the medical boards in the US are a sort of Da Vinci code...

On 2/13/2022 at 10:43 AM, singalion said:

I guess he did not do any surgery and botox as you did... 😂

I have not done any surgery or botox in my whole life.  It is my son who does surgery.  And it is my plastic surgery doctor who gives me botox shots.   By the way, botox should be administered by someone who knows what he is doing.  Incorrectly applied, it could cause damage.

THE SUPER BOWL HAS STARTED.

I cannot pay any attention now to whatever the two TENORS throw on to me.   Watching the Super bowl is too important that I could pay them any attention.  

I plan to watch the players for 20 minutes or so,  to bring in the idea that being strong and tough is what we should all strive for,  young and old.    Then,  I will only fast-forward to commercials that can be cute, and later to the half time, where they may have some interesting shows.   Since I cannot jump to the future,  I will let the game be recorded and instead I will watch some of my newly recorded Olympic episodes.   So,  switching off and out! 

Guest Astronomical Bodies
On 2/14/2022 at 8:26 AM, Steve5380 said:

I cannot pay any attention now to whatever the two TENORS throw on to me.  

Wherever you are in this forum, the other two satellites are closely following you.  It seems you guys are tidal locking each other.

On 2/13/2022 at 11:47 PM, Guest Astronomical Bodies said:

Wherever you are in this forum, the other two satellites are closely following you.  It seems you guys are tidal locking each other.

Yes, I believe this too.  They cannot resist closely following me because of their attraction to someone so beautiful and smart :) 

Guest Steve's Profile
On 2/17/2022 at 2:46 AM, Steve5380 said:

Yes, I believe this too.  They cannot resist closely following me because of their attraction to someone so beautiful and smart :) 

For a 79yo man, you sure have what it takes to look very beautiful.   No wonder you made yourself so hot in this forum.

maxresdefault.jpg

Guest Was it not?
On 2/17/2022 at 11:40 AM, Steve5380 said:

You look beautiful!  But who is you?   He or she?

Are you not that old man in the picture? It fits how you described yourself all these while.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.