Male HQ

The 3 vocal tenors of BW - [Steve5380] vs [InBangkok] vs [Singalion]

InBangkok

On 2/25/2022 at 11:36 PM, singalion said:

Why do you need to bring this up? 

Are you just here to chase "Likes"?

Didn't @Steve5380 complain some time ago because you had been downvoted - just twice (in the days when down voting was possible)? Who cares about Likes and Dislikes? The forum is surely a place for rational discussion which can obviously be of different points of view. Liking or disliking is basically irrelevant, I'd assume. Does anyone really post with the intention of obtaining a Like vote? If they do, I'm a little surprised.

Edited by InBangkok

On 2/26/2022 at 2:19 AM, Steve5380 said:

I don't really see the point in responding to an individual improperly quoting me, who is a shameless compulsive liar. 

Dear fellow gays, when there is someone posting lies and absurdities trying to make you angry,  IT IS PERFECTLY REASONABLE and correct to report him,  not to seek punishment for him,  but out of respect for a forum he is corrupting

So how may times have I reported you for your posting of downright lies about me and my partner, about live opera performances in an opera house being identical to what takes place in gay saunas and at least 100 other inaccurate and totally false posts? How many times have I reported you for the constant comments of my being "trash" "an "imbecile" and other outrageous comments. Never! Not even though you corrupted and lied in so many forums. 

You, on the other hand, advise doing what you do - going to the Moderators to complain. Since that is now your declared modus operandi, I will start to do the same and encourage others to do likewise. After all, that is precisely what you have just recommended above to all "fellow gays"!! 

But isn't this all rather absurd and silly given that you have stated so many times over the years that you never get angry! Indeed you have ways of controlling your anger. So you therefore have absolutely no reason to make complaints!! LOL

Edited by InBangkok

Guest BW Gay Readers
On 2/25/2022 at 10:58 PM, Steve5380 said:

Dear fellow gay readers and posters at BW:

You see here two trolls who are doing precisely that,  having imported into this thread an argument that originated somewhere else.   

What you wanted us do?  You love engaging the two trolls as much as you hated their trollings. 

Guest Priority Suggestion
On 2/26/2022 at 8:55 AM, Steve5380 said:

I would gladly give up the brilliance of overpowering two tenors on a podium,  for the overpowering excitement to visit some SG saunas again, for which I have much more practice and enthusiasm.

I think you should go Thailand and pay "InBangkok" a visit. Get cosy and warm with each other and sort out any naggy differences between the two of you.  Who knows, both of you when finally met in person, might empower the overpowering excitement and gained fruition out of the trip.  Don't forget to share the good news here. 

On 2/26/2022 at 8:55 AM, Steve5380 said:

I would gladly give up the brilliance of overpowering two tenors on a podium,  for the overpowering excitement to visit some SG saunas again, for which I have much more practice and enthusiasm.

I doubt that you two tenors have much of a singing voice,  so I rather share some exclamations of joy with the gays in the saunas. 😃😁😜

I m sure you meant the horrific screams of young Asian man deserting the sauna the first step you made into it...

The Pink Dot performance was never meant as a Rocky Horror Picture show!

On 2/26/2022 at 10:21 AM, Steve5380 said:

I am not too white-looking.  Not like my mama, with so white skin that got burned with the slightest ray of sun and her blue eyes.  I have also a little Latin blood in me too, from my father who was of French descendance.  A few beers, and I am seen as one of you. 

In the corner of the maze all cats n Steve's look grey.

On 2/26/2022 at 10:21 AM, Steve5380 said:

A few beers, and I am seen as one of you. 

I assume Steve posted this to the wrong thread.

The effects of drinking some beers on skin tanning.

Did I miss some Quacks or reports from some self-declared health experts?

Waiting for the guru videos supporting this new health advice on the power of beers on skin tanning

On 2/26/2022 at 2:22 PM, singalion said:

The Pink Dot performance was never meant as a Rocky Horror Picture show!

How true. The pink Dot is a lovely family celebration with entire families with babies, parents of gay men and women and grandparents taking part. @Steve5380 would look very much out of place - even if as a non-Singaporean he could somehow climb a fence and get in.

On 2/26/2022 at 9:21 AM, Steve5380 said:

A few beers, and I am seen as one of you. 

That's funny. He wrote he had given up drinking - alcohol that is. It has clearly been replaced with gallons of water - daily.

Does that mean he'd have to find a place to pee every 5 minutes?   🤣 🤣 🤣 

Edited by InBangkok

On 2/26/2022 at 3:35 PM, InBangkok said:

That's funny. He wrote he had given up drinking - alcohol that is. It has clearly been replaced with gallons of water - daily. 🤣 🤣 🤣

😱 Don't tell me you spotted another inconsistency on Steve5380!!!

Cheers! 🍻 🍻

On 2/26/2022 at 2:40 PM, singalion said:

Don't tell me you spotted another inconsistency on Steve5380!!!

Oh definitely not. I would not do that after he had complained about me to the Moderator the other day. It's just that I remembered a discussion on one thread quite recently about his being on a purely water diet and my enjoying light lunches with friends and often larger dinners with a bottle or two of nice wine. I recall he stated he used to like wine but had given it up because it had some sort of bad effect in living longer - or something like that. I have nothing against any who elect not to drink alcohol. Water with a meal is perfectly fine - although myself I'd prefer it to be a sparkling San Pellegrino rather than plain water.

I don't quite mind the other two but the one in the yellow t-shirt annoys me. 

More often than not, he posts paragraphs worth.  Need to tell him, if your English is ok but not great, please stick to a few sentences. You start by making a bit of sense but all is lost as you continue with nonsense, often stuff unrelated to the topic.

On 2/26/2022 at 3:53 PM, Guest Gast said:

I don't quite mind the other two but the one in the yellow t-shirt annoys me. 

More often than not, he posts paragraphs worth.  Need to tell him, if your English is ok but not great, please stick to a few sentences. You start by making a bit of sense but all is lost as you continue with nonsense, often stuff unrelated to the topic.

Nodding Head GIFs | Tenor

Actually, @Steve5380 is getting his karma. When he arrived in BW years ago, the trolled in many post and ruffled/troll a few members now the tide seems to turn towards him being trolled. Also, he was disruptive and diverted many topics. Now even his own topic is being diverted.

Isn't this real live karma? 😁🤣😂

That said, I do not wish this to happened to anyone, even for Steve. I had told you @Steve5380 not to respond to the trolls but you never listen.
I have better things to focus on your bickering and fights.

You three, @Steve5380@InBangkok & @singalion please do not disrupt the other threads as I had opened this thread for you guys to battle it out.

Kindly leave the other threads for others to post in peace. Because you guys will turn every thread out of topic when you start arging and bringing all kinds of examples.

Stick to this thread or I will move all your post into this thread when you three start arging in other thread. 

I had as usual my nice calm 8 hours sleep, and having come back from my workout at the gym and still fasting for a couple of hours,  I was ready to do some reading of the nonsense posted by the two tenors.   The one who is a liar and claims he is not while having zero sense of humor,  and the other who is a better guy and always right.  I have built a lot of good karma over the years,  and I am confident I won't run out of it because of this  forum.  And much of what I have posted adds to my good karma, while some does not.

G_M,  I will not respond to these trolls.  I am all for letting dogs bark.  In any case, my mind is in something much more serious and relevant:  the events in East Europe.   With your permission, I will post my contributions to the threads that deal with this, including my own thread, but I am not going to argue with the trolls.  No arguing, just posting the facts.  Promise! 

Edited by Steve5380

On 2/26/2022 at 11:44 PM, Steve5380 said:

I am not going to argue with the trolls. Promise! 

Fact can be subjective. Best is to maintain a measured amount of opinions or keep silent.

Fact is not subjective itself, but what you perceive as a fact might be subjective. 

Why can Trump and his gang play with alternative (= fake/manipulated) facts?

Steve knows very well , he has not always posted facts or that certain of his post were not facts.

Look at this grain brain theory or benefits of water fasting. It's not factual at all it's a mere speculation on health benefits. If it had been a fact why are there until today no conclusive clinical research results???

Steve's response is just one more of his "self-protective" escapes for not wanting to recognise how deluded he is on those health recommendations. 

The other thing is that Steve has a problem not being able to admit when he's wrong. In his advanced age it scratches on his "authority" and that turns him to endlessly defend any quota of his posts. He would even prefer to act irresponsible instead of admitting having erred. This is when he likes to frame others as "malevolent" .

The last point is that he turns to trolling insults once he feels he is cornered. 

This is the worst because with insulting the other, he will never win an argument. 

I wish him all the best and how ridiculously funny it might sound considering his very advanced age more wisdom and emotional intelligence to handle reactions to his post. 

And surely he should have learned all the way since he started to turn up 8 years ago on BW to ignore obvious  posts from Guest trolls. Entertaining them by responding to each of their posts is the silliest thing anyone can do at BW. 

Edited by singalion

Steve presents true facts.  Like anything that is unambiguous, it can be made ambiguous with qualifications like "fake, manipulated facts."  Those here who want to discredit the facts use such qualifications.

I am sure that readers here realize that 78 years is not an "advanced age" anymore.  A 78yo can stand his ground even with a hand tied behind his back against persons of unknown age who try to falsely discredit him.  And these efforts to discredit are what is funny.  Starting with this question:  what is the motivation behind this compulsion to discredit? 

The benefits of water fasting are not mere speculations.  The results are substantiated by trustful information from competent experts in nutrition.  Against this, the opinion of an individual who has practically zero experience with fasting is worthless.  The doctors in the videos I posted in the corresponding thread have plenty of experiences treating their patients with fasting and getting positive results,  while the objector here has none,  he is not even a doctor.  This is why malevolence is a reasonable assumption of what prompts the discrediting.

On 2/27/2022 at 12:58 PM, Steve5380 said:

Steve presents true facts.  Like anything that is unambiguous, it can be made ambiguous with qualifications like "fake, manipulated facts."  Those here who want to discredit the facts use such qualifications.

I am sure that readers here realize that 78 years is not an "advanced age" anymore.  A 78yo can stand his ground even with a hand tied behind his back against persons of unknown age who try to falsely discredit him.  And these efforts to discredit are what is funny.  Starting with this question:  what is the motivation behind this compulsion to discredit? 

The benefits of water fasting are not mere speculations.  The results are substantiated by trustful information from competent experts in nutrition.  Against this, the opinion of an individual who has practically zero experience with fasting is worthless.  The doctors in the videos I posted in the corresponding thread have plenty of experiences treating their patients with fasting and getting positive results,  while the objector here has none,  he is not even a doctor.  This is why malevolence is a reasonable assumption of what prompts the discrediting.

Thanks Steve:

Quod erat demonstrandum!

On 2/27/2022 at 11:58 AM, Steve5380 said:

A 78yo can stand his ground even with a hand tied behind his back against persons of unknown age who try to falsely discredit him.  And these efforts to discredit are what is funny.  Starting with this question:  what is the motivation behind this compulsion to discredit?

Well! Well! Well! One who has just been criticised by the Moderator talks about falsehoods. What about all the many dozens and dozens of falsehoods @Steve5380 has perpetrated. Most were lies, yet he names one of his respondents a LIAR. Give it up, old man. Don't be so incredibly childish. If you want to be taken as an asset to the posting fraternity, try to behave like your age of 78 for a change? You might then find you are respected for the contributions you can make.

Edited by InBangkok

One of the big liars here recently made the statement that I have never been in Korea.  He made this lie without realizing that he cannot know were ANY anonymous BW member has been, if in Korea or elsewhere. 

And this big lie came after my innocent mistake when while talking about my visit to Seoul I mentioned the 101 building, without realizing that I had visited this building during my stay in Taipei.   Had I remembered the whole name "Taipei 101" of the building, I would not have made this mistake.  Of course I apologized for my mistake, a very natural thing since I am human,  and all humans we make mistakes.

I NEVER HAVE INTENTION TO LIE.  I have never found here any reason to lie.   An anonymous forum is not a place to compromise one's integrity.  It is not like I would have to lie to protect my life.

I have written innocent falsehoods in a spirit of jest, of humor.  Like the time I wrote that after the pandemic I would return to Singapore and take 10 day passes to its saunas, then proceed to KL and BKK to enjoy all the saunas there.   No thinking person would take this seriously...  from a 78yo, ha ha.  But this individual did, or so he said.  He has demonstrated to have a zero sense of humor.  Well,  I don't mind, it is his nature.  The rocks on the earth surface are also bone dry. 

On 2/28/2022 at 1:07 AM, Steve5380 said:

One of the big liars here recently made the statement that I have never been in Korea.  He made this lie without realizing that he cannot know were ANY anonymous BW member has been, if in Korea or elsewhere. 

And this big lie came after my innocent mistake when while talking about my visit to Seoul I mentioned the 101 building, without realizing that I had visited this building during my stay in Taipei.   Had I remembered the whole name "Taipei 101" of the building, I would not have made this mistake.  Of course I apologized for my mistake, a very natural thing since I am human,  and all humans we make mistakes.

I NEVER HAVE INTENTION TO LIE.  I have never found here any reason to lie.   An anonymous forum is not a place to compromise one's integrity.  It is not like I would have to lie to protect my life.

I have written innocent falsehoods in a spirit of jest, of humor.  Like the time I wrote that after the pandemic I would return to Singapore and take 10 day passes to its saunas, then proceed to KL and BKK to enjoy all the saunas there.   No thinking person would take this seriously...  from a 78yo, ha ha.  But this individual did, or so he said.  He has demonstrated to have a zero sense of humor.  Well,  I don't mind, it is his nature.  The rocks on the earth surface are also bone dry. 

Copy your passport and insert your immigration stamp to Korea. 

Simple, problem solved. 

Move on...

On 2/27/2022 at 11:58 AM, singalion said:

Copy your passport and insert your immigration stamp to Korea. 

Simple, problem solved. 

Move on...

Not a bad idea...

But this stamp is in my old passport, now in my safety deposit box at my bank.

So now you move on...

Guest A Lost Child
On 2/27/2022 at 12:58 PM, Steve5380 said:

The benefits of water fasting are not mere speculations.  The results are substantiated by trustful information from competent experts in nutrition.  Against this, the opinion of an individual who has practically zero experience with fasting is worthless.

I tried fasting and my weight plunged.  With sweat thrown in, I think I have lost a fair bit of nutrients.  My muscle also became droopy.  Facial skin look aged.  There were times I asked myself is fasting really makes me look older beyond my years?  I know fasting is good internally, our organs get renewed, cells reguvenated.  But it did not translate to outer appearances.  I am lost.

On 2/27/2022 at 6:30 PM, Guest A Lost Child said:

I tried fasting and my weight plunged.  With sweat thrown in, I think I have lost a fair bit of nutrients.  My muscle also became droopy.  Facial skin look aged.  There were times I asked myself is fasting really makes me look older beyond my years?  I know fasting is good internally, our organs get renewed, cells reguvenated.  But it did not translate to outer appearances.  I am lost.

You don't need to be a lost child.  My heart goes out to lost children.

What kind of fasting did you do?   You started to do intermittent fasting for a while,  or you did one longer time fasting?  

When I did a longer time fasting,  after 4 days I gave up because I had lost 5 pounds.  But then, this weight came back really fast, in a week I was weighting the same as I had before fasting.  I didn't look in the mirror, so I don't know if I looked aged during the fast,  but having recovered all the weight, I suffered no damage. And I am sure that I got many of the health benefits from this fast.  You mentioned sweat thrown in.  On longer time fasting, it is better to reduce physical activity and rest most of the time. This reduces any water loss by the tissues,  and prevents muscle mass loss.

If what you do is intermittent fasting,  there is no reason to lose weight with it.  In the 8 hours of nutrition, you eat the same amount as what you would eat without fasting,  and nothing is lost.   If you eat more, you may gain weight, if you eat less you may lose it.  The important effect in the intermittent fasting is to be without any food for the remaining 16 hours.  This forces the metabolism to go more into burning fat than what it does with the normal 8 hours of fasting during sleep.  The benefit of this is that the longer period without glucose helps to recover sensitivity to insulin.  I have read that this extra benefit comes into play  after 10 to 12 hours into the fast. 

Guest A Lost Child
On 2/28/2022 at 6:39 AM, Steve5380 said:
On 2/28/2022 at 9:09 AM, Steve5380 said:

What kind of fasting did you do?   You started to do intermittent fasting for a while,  or you did one longer time fasting?  

But this stamp is in my old passport, now in my safety deposit box at my bank.

So now you move on...

I took one meal a day (evening) and did some light weight lifting (during day time).  I have no muscle mass due to genes.   I drank tonnes of water though and pee like no tomorrow. 

Guest Easy Answer
On 2/28/2022 at 10:14 AM, singalion said:

Why would someone keep an old expired passport in a safe in a bank???

As an important token to regale memories, as sex tourist, long passed his time?

On 2/27/2022 at 8:14 PM, singalion said:

Why would someone ask another stranger why he keeps an expired passport in a safe at a bank?  Isn't this meddling in someone else's business? 

On 2/27/2022 at 8:35 PM, Guest Easy Answer said:

As an important token to regale memories, as sex tourist, long passed his time?

Exactly.  It is nice memorabilia, and it is a document, expired or not.  I keep all my documents I don't commonly use in my safe box, which is big enough for all the stuff I care for.

On 2/27/2022 at 7:37 PM, Guest A Lost Child said:

I took one meal a day (evening) and did some light weight lifting (during day time).  I have no muscle mass due to genes.   I drank tonnes of water though and pee like no tomorrow. 

Maybe you will feel better with two meals a day,  lunch and dinner.  With only one meal you are fasting for nearly 24 hours.  This can be healthy if it suits you well, but is not necessary.  16 hours can be good enough. To drink clear liquids is a good idea during the fast, it helps avoid snacking,  but there is no need to overdo it.   It may be unhealthy if it dilutes your electrolytes too much.

Genes influence the ability to develop muscle mass.  This can be more difficult for some.  But difficult does not mean impossible.  Much effort and persistence can overcome this difficulty.  I always had small calf muscles from birth, and it made me embarrassed. I have been working them out for many decades,  with standing and seated calf press, and now that I am older they finally have a good size. 

On 2/28/2022 at 9:14 AM, singalion said:

I keep all my expired passports in a drawer in my desk. I certainly would not consider placing them in a bank safety deposit box because checking where I have been and when is vastly easier than having to visit the bank every time. But we are all different.

On 2/28/2022 at 8:37 AM, Guest A Lost Child said:

I do not know your age but be careful about all the quackery in this thread about fasting. The younger you are, the busier you are at work and the more active your lifestyle, you should never, ever consider 5 day fasting.

I have no problem with reducing the amounts eaten at each meal or even missing out one meal a day - although most medical experts suggest that breakfast is the most important meal of the day given that your body has had no nourishment overnight. So cutting breakfast is definitely not a good idea. Even our Muslim friends eat quite a big meal before sunrise during Ramadan.

Edited by InBangkok

On 2/28/2022 at 11:36 AM, Steve5380 said:

Why would someone ask another stranger why he keeps an expired passport in a safe at a bank?  Isn't this meddling in someone else's business? 

You brought this up on your own. 

If you expose yourself at BW, then we are not permitted to discuss it?

This is similar to your repeated exposure of your sauna sex life. 

Conclusion:

If you don't intend others to write about something then don't expose it here. 

Blame yourself please!

On 2/28/2022 at 11:52 AM, InBangkok said:

I keep all my expired passports in a drawer in my desk. I certainly would not consider placing them in a bank safety deposit box because checking where I have been and when is vastly easier than having to visit the bank every time. But we are all different.

Steve's house is not fire or water proof! 

Wait, he will insult me as liar later...or worse alleging me in  infringing with stranger's business...

Edited by singalion

On 2/28/2022 at 11:08 AM, singalion said:

Steve's house is not fire or water proof! 

Wait, he will insult me as liar later...

The insult will certainly come as that is his modus operandi. You can't expect a near octogenarian to change habits formed over many years. And in the case of BW, he has hurled insults at so many other posters.

I reckon you are probably correct about his house not being waterproof and fireproof. Do bungalows in Houston have sprinkler systems and water protection. I recall during a hurricane not so long ago Houston was inundated and flooded. Some areas were under water for many weeks. Thankfully we have sprinklers and live on the 8th floor of our condo building and so no need to worry about flooding. In case there was any issue, my passports are wrapped in double ziploc bags.

Guest safe & sound

Some people have safety deposit box for many reasons. Not necessary for gold or jewelleries.  Keeping too many private documents at home, expired or not,  may end up in wrong hands.    I know it may sound rediculous to you.   I once kept a dildo inside a safey box to avoid being caught   As for Steve, he probably didn't want his family to know he travelled to Asia frequently, but those past trips also hold special memories during pandemic.   The safer place to keep his passport is in the safety box and he can afford to do so and also very much in line with elderly folks traits. 

On 2/28/2022 at 12:24 PM, Guest safe & sound said:

Some people have safety deposit box for many reasons. Not necessary for gold or jewelleries.  Keeping too many private documents at home, expired or not,  may end up in wrong hands.    I know it may sound rediculous to you.   I once kept a dildo inside a safey box to avoid being caught   As for Steve, he probably didn't want his family to know he travelled to Asia frequently, but those past trips also hold special memories during pandemic.   The safer place to keep his passport is in the safety box and he can afford to do so and also very much in line with elderly folks traits. 

Sounds like you spy around in your parent's things... 🤣

If you keep a dildo in the safety box then the bank will know because they got cameras...

What family?

As to my memory, Steve lives alone since he divorced and his boyfriend passed away.

Actually, he never told whether his sister already moved into his single floor Maisonette (not to confuse with Mansion) or not. Looking at his past month's mood, I assume she already did... 😆

Edited by singalion

On 2/28/2022 at 11:24 AM, Guest safe & sound said:

I see no problem keeping a dildo in a safety deposit box - as long as the box is not too small or the dildo too large - oops! I am sure others have kept even stranger things. In mine I mostly have the originals of various papers - apartment ownership registration, annual contents insurance, medical insurance policies and so on, but I copy the main parts of each set of documents so they are in my desk In case  I need to refer to them urgently. 

As for @Steve5380his travels to Asia started some years after his divorce when he was with his long-term boyfriend who, I believe, was aware of the trips.

Edited by InBangkok

On 2/28/2022 at 4:03 PM, singalion said:

Actually, he never told whether his sister already moved into his single floor Maisonette (not to confuse with Mansion) or not. Looking at his past month's mood, I assume she already did... 

I recall a recent post indicating she was still not living with him yet. If that is incorrect, of course i will apologise.

On 2/28/2022 at 4:03 PM, singalion said:

If you keep a dildo in the safety box then the bank will know because they got cameras...

Now you have me worried! Cameras in those little private booths where you take the box and put in your belongings? Frankly I have never seen any cameras in the private booths in my banks in Hong Kong, Tokyo or Bangkok. And I wonder how accurate this is. If a security guard noticed someone putting a large stash of expensive jewellery into a box, there would be considerable temptation to try and steal it - if he could ever get past all the other security devices. Are you sure you are correct?

On 2/28/2022 at 5:45 PM, InBangkok said:

I recall a recent post indicating she was still not living with him yet. If that is incorrect, of course i will apologise.

By all what you know about Steve5380...

I thought you are already flying 2 drones around his house...

At least now we know where he got his stack of Vodka...

That for his "water" fasting...

On 2/27/2022 at 10:24 PM, Guest safe & sound said:

You have a good idea of the convenience of safety boxes in an offsite place, like a bank.

Fortunately I don't have in my home any person I need to keep my secrets from,  and I don't consider my sex tourism to be such a crucial secret.  The person this information would have affected the most, my late bf,  he knew about it and even supported it.

I don't keep any jewelry in my safety box.  I DON'T HAVE any jewelry.  It is there exclusively for valuable documents, papers,  and big backups of digital information.  Today a 256 GB memory stick and a 1 TB solid state drive can hold everything digital I want to preserve. 

Of course the practicality of safe deposit boxes may go unnoticed to the idiotic trolls, the tenor who is a shameless liar and the other who is a compulsive know-it-better.  

Edited by Steve5380

On 2/28/2022 at 3:03 AM, singalion said:

Sounds like you spy around in your parent's things... 🤣

You must have never had a safety box at a bank.  But I assume you know what a bank is...

The banks I know about their safety boxes have private rooms where one can examine the content of one's boxes, add and/or retrieve from them.  No cameras there. 

You should also know that banks don't keep eyes into every box.  Their x-ray machines that should identify dildos cannot see through the metal construction of the boxes. 

It may not be difficult to identify the reasons why a shameless liar in Bangkok is constantly age-shaming a person he hates.  He is old fashioned, and cannot understand how a person who is older than him can have so many better attributes than what he has.  It is interesting to see how such a person is driven by envy.

He is old already,  an older and overweight person who had to resign himself to be a sedentary couch potato.  He does not have the discipline and force of will to lose weight and become a little better looking, and he will never abandon his vicious life style to do some exercising.  He is horrified by the idea of skipping any meals and do some fasting.  This is why he puts down and lies about fasting calling the experts who recommend it "quacks".   He probably likes his quacking by identifying with the mentality of ducks.

He tries to impose himself with so much pseudo erudition, with all his dumb trivia about classical music.  It is possible that he studied music because he was not good at anything else. He has shown here repeatedly that in technical matters and technology he is an absolute zero.  He is what we jokingly say, a person with two left hands, ha ha.  ( this is said in jest, since some of the most competent people are left handed, me included ).  Hopefully his bf changes the light bulbs in the house for him. 

His knowledge of some gay saunas show that he has frequented plenty of them.  Yet he rabidly denies that he visits these places.  This attitude fits perfectly into the mind of a person who has suffered so many rejections in this places of pleasure.  And it is understandable.  Who would hook up with such a defective specimen like he is?  

One cannot hold any rancor with a person like him.  On the contrary, at times he inspires some pity.  And one soon finds the right attitude to handle him:  with humor!

On 2/28/2022 at 10:49 PM, Steve5380 said:

A 256 GB memory stick and a 1 TB solid state drive can hold everything digital I want to preserve. 

A library of porn videos in those stick and drive?  Dont tell us you keep only innocent stuff...hehehe

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.