Male HQ

The 3 vocal tenors of BW - [Steve5380] vs [InBangkok] vs [Singalion]

InBangkok

On 2/28/2022 at 10:49 PM, Steve5380 said:

to the idiotic trolls, the tenor who is a shameless liar and the other who is a compulsive know-it-better.  

This is the only way you can respond?

Isn't that exactly the language and behaviour of trolls???

Such a small thing as a discussion on bank safety boxes and you need to turn to trolling language?

On 2/28/2022 at 10:56 PM, Steve5380 said:

The banks I know about their safety boxes have private rooms where one can examine the content of one's boxes, add and/or retrieve from them.  No cameras there. 

Here you can have a response from the compulsive know it better:

Did you seriously think banks don't have cameras in their premises, inclusive of safety deposit box areas???

Out of security reasons it is a must already. What happens if a groups of robbers force into the area?

Do you really think there would not be any cameras???

It’s In The Vault

Employing effective video security for banks

Jun 03, 2009

The Role of Security Cameras
Of course, bank security cameras are nothing new. We’ve all seen the images from early generations of these cameras. They are murky, grainy, indistinct images that make it nearly impossible to identify people or actions accurately. As technology has improved, so have the images produced by security cameras.

Too often, however, traditional cameras based on analog charge-coupled device technology still fail under imperfect lighting conditions such as bright sunshine, strong backlighting, glare or reflections. And unfortunately for banks, these lighting conditions are quite common.

Typically, banks set up security cameras to provide visual coverage of all areas of the bank, including entry ways, lobbies, teller stations (with one set of cameras observing customers and the other pointed at tellers or directly at cash drawers), security deposit box areas, vaults, ATMs, non-public internal areas and outside areas (including parking lots).

In bank lobbies and teller areas, most cameras are installed in ceilings to provide overhead views of customer and teller activities. In other locations, cameras might be installed overhead or on walls, for example, pointed at a block of security deposit boxes or at a vault door.

https://securitytoday.com/articles/2009/06/03/in-vault.aspx

Are there cameras in safety deposit box rooms?

Are there cameras in safety deposit box rooms?

Safety deposit boxes are located in secure buildings with alarms, video cameras, and high-security locks. In most cases, a bank employee must be with you to retrieve the box. Each box should require two keys (yours and a bank employee’s), and the most secure boxes are in separate areas, away from the bank entrance.

And this for Singapore:

What is a Safe Deposit Box? 

So, first and foremost, what is a safety deposit box? Like its name suggests, it is a box that is placed in a secure location. This secure location is usually a reinforced room, guarded by security personnel and heavily fitted with CCTV cameras to provide round-the-clock surveillance of all movement that takes place in the secured facility. 

On 2/28/2022 at 11:24 PM, Steve5380 said:

It may not be difficult to identify the reasons why a shameless liar in Bangkok is constantly age-shaming a person he hates.  He is old fashioned, and cannot understand how a person who is older than him can have so many better attributes than what he has.  It is interesting to see how such a person is driven by envy.

He is old already,  an older and overweight person who had to resign himself to be a sedentary couch potato.  He does not have the discipline and force of will to lose weight and become a little better looking, and he will never abandon his vicious life style to do some exercising.  He is horrified by the idea of skipping any meals and do some fasting.  This is why he puts down and lies about fasting calling the experts who recommend it "quacks".   He probably likes his quacking by identifying with the mentality of ducks.

He tries to impose himself with so much pseudo erudition, with all his dumb trivia about classical music.  It is possible that he studied music because he was not good at anything else. He has shown here repeatedly that in technical matters and technology he is an absolute zero.  He is what we jokingly say, a person with two left hands, ha ha.  ( this is said in jest, since some of the most competent people are left handed, me included ).  Hopefully his bf changes the light bulbs in the house for him. 

His knowledge of some gay saunas show that he has frequented plenty of them.  Yet he rabidly denies that he visits these places.  This attitude fits perfectly into the mind of a person who has suffered so many rejections in this places of pleasure.  And it is understandable.  Who would hook up with such a defective specimen like he is?  

One cannot hold any rancor with a person like him.  On the contrary, at times he inspires some pity.  And one soon finds the right attitude to handle him:  with humor!

If you had handled him with "humour" you had not posted such a nasty and inappropriate post.

It is clear that you seem more affected then just handling this with "humour".

I can even sense from a psychological angle jealousy on him.

Your whole passage sounds very Trumpesque to me...

Same style of denial.

Same style of hyper bragging

Same style of repugnant offensive , inappropriate insults on others using expletive language.

Same style of delusion.

The only thing missing is the doubling of words such as.

He is a great great man, yes , he is really great...

or

He is a very bad bad guy, yes, he has done so many bad bad things.

Don't you have any shame to write something such disgusting about another Member on BW?

With above post you did exactly the same what Trump did on 6 Jan 2021 :

Tore down what was left from  his "legacy" .

Means you want to be remembered that way.

Maybe BW should impeach you for once and all.

Do you really think you will resolve the issue this way????

Edited by singalion

On 2/28/2022 at 10:21 PM, Steve5380 said:

I have promised G_M not to respond to nasty trolls, and this includes some guests in addition to the two tenors.

So, they can write what they want,  the typing by my good fingers will not descend to an involvement with their stinky crap.  :) 

It may not be difficult to identify the reasons ...

Noteworthy!

And just look at the time of posts...

Your promise didn't last very long and had the same nature as Putin's promise not to invade Ukraine or not to kill any civilians...

Edited by singalion

It may not be difficult to identify the reasons why a shameless liar in Bangkok is constantly age-shaming a person he hates.  He is old fashioned, and cannot understand how a person who is older than him can have so many better attributes than what he has.  It is interesting to see how such a person is driven by envy.

He is old already,  an older and overweight person who had to resign himself to be a sedentary couch potato.  He does not have the discipline and force of will to lose weight and become a little better looking, and he will never abandon his vicious life style to do some exercising.  He is horrified by the idea of skipping any meals and do some fasting.  This is why he puts down and lies about fasting calling the experts who recommend it "quacks".   He probably likes his quacking by identifying with the mentality of ducks.

He tries to impose himself with so much pseudo erudition, with all his dumb trivia about classical music.  It is possible that he studied music because he was not good at anything else. He has shown here repeatedly that in technical matters and technology he is an absolute zero.  He is what we jokingly say, a person with two left hands, ha ha.  ( this is said in jest, since some of the most competent people are left handed, me included ).  Hopefully his bf changes the light bulbs in the house for him. 

His knowledge of some gay saunas show that he has frequented plenty of them.  Yet he rabidly denies that he visits these places.  This attitude fits perfectly into the mind of a person who has suffered so many rejections in this places of pleasure.  And it is understandable.  Who would hook up with such a defective specimen like he is?  

One cannot hold any rancor with a person like him.  On the contrary, at times he inspires some pity.  And one soon finds the right attitude to handle him:  with humor!

@Steve5380 You had reported to me that you had been picked on and I had told you to ignore those whom had picked on you and go about your things but yet, you had to write all these personal attack at @InBangkok

If you are not going to follow what I had instructed to do, then Don't message me.

Stop wasting my time in trying to mediate between you and Inbangkok.

Please don't come running to me again and said you had been picked on when you did not follow what I had asked you to do. It is obvious that you are not going to let the matter rest and to me you are really a stubborn old man who wants his say. 

You @Steve5380was reported many times by other members for your many wrongdoings (to many to list). And you had been given many warning by me. I had closed one eye as we mod has a rule to allow free speech, but you had tested my patience in the being the mod. 

For posting this personal attack on a member. I hereby gives you 1 week suspension. I hope you have a good break and come back after some soul searching.

Guest Guest Not Fair
On 2/28/2022 at 12:43 PM, G_M said:

@Steve5380 You had reported to me that you had been picked on and I had told you to ignore those whom had picked on you and go about your things but yet, you had to write all these personal attack at @InBangkok

If you are not going to follow what I had instructed to do, then Don't message me.

Stop wasting my time in trying to mediate between you and Inbangkok.

Please don't come running to me again and said you had been picked on when you did not follow what I had asked you to do. It is obvious that you are not going to let the matter rest and to me you are really a stubborn old man who wants his say. 

You @Steve5380was reported many times by other members for your many wrongdoings (to many to list). And you had been given many warning by me. I had closed one eye as we mod has a rule to allow free speech, but you had tested my patience in the being the mod. 

For posting this personal attack on a member. I hereby gives you 1 week suspension. I hope you have a good break and come back after some soul searching.

You have created this thread for Steve and the other two to get at each other instead of spamming the forum.

Steve has successfully ignored the attacks in all other threads. This was the pact.

And here, you forgot to ask the other two spammers to stop picking on Steve. What kind of arbitration is this?  Would you break the fight between three individuals by handcuffing one of them and letting the other two keep punching him?

And it should not be your moderating style to age-shame a senior like Steve.  One day you will be of his very same age, and you will be lucky to be then as capable and good natured as he is now.

Guest Guest
On 3/1/2022 at 2:43 AM, G_M said:

Then @singalion should have been banned long ago, looking at his personal attacks on another member on the USA politics thread too. 

It's another lovely sunny morning in Bangkok today. After I hugged my partner as he left for work (most Thai offices start at 08:00), I was down at the pool again to swim for a while before some time in the small gym. A large espresso before a nice breakfast and I'm ready for the day. I always love a croissant for breakfast and there is a Mom and Pop shop close by which makes the best ones in Bangkok and they are surprisingly large (the croissants that is, not Mom and Pop!)

As anyone who has been in Bangkok at this time of year knows, it is blossom time. We live in a quiet residential district near the centre, so there are no skyscraper buildings close by. In front of our apartment we look on to mostly a sea of green - trees. Two weeks ago a few were bright pink. Today only about 50 meters away several are bright yellow. The sad thing is that the blossoms only last 2 or 3 days. The only ones that last longer are what I call the flame trees (in all my years in Asia I have never bothered to check their botanical name). In May they turn much of the city an orange-red and the blossoms usually last around 2 weeks.

I have to get the paperwork ready for my trip to Europe next week for the launch of my new book. Flying used to be so easy, but that was before 9/11 and more recently covid19. At least my publisher is paying for business class and Qatar has one of the best biz cabins and service in the air. Unlike some travellers, I don't mind the short plane change in Doha where the huge lounge is incredible with three separate restaurants. But fly anywhere nowadays and you need a folio of special paperwork for each country before they allow you on to the plane. Thankfully there will be no quarantine in Europe and only one night in an accredited hotel on my return. I just wish Taiwan could open up soon. I used to visit 4 times a year. I really miss our friends there - and Taiwan food!

Although omicron has caused infection rates to rise significantly, the Thailand government is finally allowing many tourists to return. For gay readers who are looking for a week-end break in Bangkok, there are still restrictions. I'm told the guys in the gogo bars have to wear jeans. A few saunas seem to be open but quite a few have closed for good, especially Babylon. It will never reopen. No idea about massage spas but I expect there will be some operating. Silom Soi 4 seems quite active and DJ Station is definitely open.

Edited by InBangkok

Guest The Last Laugh
On 3/1/2022 at 11:18 AM, InBangkok said:

It's another lovely sunny morning in Bangkok today. After I hugged my partner as he left for work (most Thai offices start at 08:00), I was down at the pool again to swim for a while before some time in the small gym. A large espresso before a nice breakfast and I'm ready for the day. I always love a croissant for breakfast and there is a Mom and Pop shop close by which makes the best ones in Bangkok and they are surprisingly large (the croissants that is, not Mom and Pop!

Stop gloating.  You will be next under watch.  A 1 month suspension for you may be too light, as viewed by many of us.  

Guest Bloodphobia Bystander
On 3/1/2022 at 3:54 AM, Guest Guest Not Fair said:

And here, you forgot to ask the other two spammers to stop picking on Steve. What kind of arbitration is this?  Would you break the fight between three individuals by handcuffing one of them and letting the other two keep punching him?

Don't worry.  It is time for Steve to take his well-deserved break, from further agitation by trolls..  He should take this opportunity to meditate quietly, continue his peaceful fast, spend less time from  toxic glare of computer screen.  Once he is released, the next to be suspended is InBangkok or Singalion, these two should get ready for their time too.   It takes turn to lock them up, so that the 3 fighting cocks do not run wild and start destroying their own kind.

On 3/1/2022 at 10:49 AM, Guest The Last Laugh said:

Stop gloating.

I am not gloating. These are facts. And with respect for your viewpoint, almost everything in my post has been included in other posts written by me over the last few months. The parts that are new concern the tree blossom I see from our window and information about gay venues which I have gained from posts on a Thailand chat room.

Edited by InBangkok

Guest Steve

My first day away from this form has been nicely productive.

Instead of taking breaks to deal with ugliness, I have started a music project that was in my mind for some time:  I am studying and memorizing this exquisite piano piece "Clair de Lune" composed by Debussy.  A piecewise work: analyzing and trying to memorize a few bars at a time, then playing them.  Today in the gym, while riding a bicycle for 30 minutes, I added some bits and pieces of Debussy while playing piano in my mind.  I do this with other music too.

Steve is not used to post as a guest. It is a surprise to find its advantages:  no need to go and read nasty notifications.  This is how Steve felt he needed to reply to bashers.  Now a little light has turned on:  the usefulness of the IGNORE feature in the forum.   Not ever having thought as something practical,  now Steve sees it as a solution to get rid of nasty trolls.  As soon as he comes back as member,  there is an individual who will be placed in his IGNORE list.  There is a saying in Spanish:  "Ojo que no ve,  corazon que no siente"  (eye that does not see, heart that does not feel).  Not that his heart felt much,  but now the individual can write all the lies about Steve he pleases,  they will not reach their destination.  And if someone believes his lies... he deserve it. 

Guest The Prophecy

Like a dog seeing its reflection and not realizing its own, this is the exact same thing to describe the 3 trenors, @InBangkok, @singalion and @Steve5380.   Each one has huge ego but yet each thinks the others are worst.  None can accept that are not perfect.  None wants to be kind to think it is ok to hear what others say.

It is always very important for each one of them to outdo, thinking what they post here is the ultimate good, the supreme best and the paramount academic and learned one.  It is always very important for each one of them to bring about their personal achievements when they cannot be verified here in the forum.

They think, by quoting some wisdom from somewhere, is a proof they possess a highly developed intellect.  They think, by using better words and better phrases, will place them with higher self esteem and values.  They think, by posting lengthy rebuttals, it puts them on higher pedestal.  Ironically, such behaviors void them to be humble.   Their egos seem to have skyrocketed but that does not seem to bother them at all.  To win at all cause is their objective, regardless the consequences.

One common thing among these three is the denial to see that they are all alike.  They have unsettling past, be it in their childhood or growing up.  Their past has made them to become harsh as they move on in life.  There is an unconscious need to be proven right, unconsciously to rely on ego rather than on emotions, feelings and empathy.

They need to be heard.  They often poke their noses on, practically, all other threads in the forum.  Perhaps the past has caught on them.  Their deprivation where they were cast away, thumbed down to voice out during their childhood and growing up has now risen up.

The situation among them has become worst.  An innocent post, without making reference on each other, gets attacked for no reason.  It has come to a stage that the sight of their usernames irks one another.  Exactly the situation of the dog seeing its own reflection and needs to bark.

They have resorted to boast what they have today.  Now, it is about who have better material things in life.

They need to look at themselves and be better than the dog.  When they cannot and do not look at themselves, they cannot and will not know themselves.

Guest Steve
On 3/3/2022 at 5:36 AM, Guest The Prophecy said:

Like a dog seeing its reflection and not realizing its own, this is the exact same thing to describe the 3 trenors, @InBangkok, @singalion and @Steve5380.   Each one has huge ego but yet each thinks the others are worst.  None can accept that are not perfect.  None wants to be kind to think it is ok to hear what others say.

It is always very important for each one of them to outdo, thinking what they post here is the ultimate good, the supreme best and the paramount academic and learned one.  It is always very important for each one of them to bring about their personal achievements when they cannot be verified here in the forum.

They think, by quoting some wisdom from somewhere, is a proof they possess a highly developed intellect.  They think, by using better words and better phrases, will place them with higher self esteem and values.  They think, by posting lengthy rebuttals, it puts them on higher pedestal.  Ironically, such behaviors void them to be humble.   Their egos seem to have skyrocketed but that does not seem to bother them at all.  To win at all cause is their objective, regardless the consequences.

One common thing among these three is the denial to see that they are all alike.  They have unsettling past, be it in their childhood or growing up.  Their past has made them to become harsh as they move on in life.  There is an unconscious need to be proven right, unconsciously to rely on ego rather than on emotions, feelings and empathy.

They need to be heard.  They often poke their noses on, practically, all other threads in the forum.  Perhaps the past has caught on them.  Their deprivation where they were cast away, thumbed down to voice out during their childhood and growing up has now risen up.

The situation among them has become worst.  An innocent post, without making reference on each other, gets attacked for no reason.  It has come to a stage that the sight of their usernames irks one another.  Exactly the situation of the dog seeing its own reflection and needs to bark.

They have resorted to boast what they have today.  Now, it is about who have better material things in life.

They need to look at themselves and be better than the dog.  When they cannot and do not look at themselves, they cannot and will not know themselves.

Steve has always stated that he is not perfect, and that he is insignificant.  Insignificant in the world, in the whole nation of America, his adoptive country, even in his city Houston, and in BW.  He is VERY SIGNIFICANT at his home, for his beloved family, his friends, and other acquaintances. 

Steve does not care to have the last world.  He cares for the last word to be RIGHT,  not a falsity.  The two tenors bark just by seeing Steve's reflection.  When he finds a good reason to post in some thread, or start one of his own,  the other two dogs  tenors come running barking after him and chew at the subject of the thread.  And the Moderator gets shaken. 

This is life.  A world of pure harmony is just a dream.  Like what John Lennon sung in "Imagine".

Guest Steve

This thread was started by Steve with good intentions to convey useful information to fellow gays who have little factual experience with older age.  Anyone can speculate and write about something he has no experience with,  and there are plenty of conflicting ideas of what older age is or should become.  This is why Steve finds it appropriate to write about what he knows personally.  And with his experience,  he recognizes sources of information that can be trusted.

Steve is just one older person who feels the call to pass information to the younger folks.  Videos by this Indian guru Sadhguru have been already placed earlier in this thread.  Although his appearance for the role he wants to convey,  Sadhguru has little of mysticism.  He instead seems to have his feet firmly on the ground and his advice is down to earth and pragmatic.  Here is a long video of a talk he gave to students at the University of Toronto.  It is all worth watching.

It is nice to hear in his talk plenty of confirmation of what has been one's own experience.  Like the idea that happiness comes from within,  and to cultivate the feeling of happiness is an invitation for it to come into our life,  regardless of other circumstances.  It is also nice the way he gives his advices in a background of humor.   Sense of humor seem to come naturally with happiness.

On 3/6/2022 at 8:11 AM, Guest Steve said:

It is nice to hear in his talk plenty of confirmation of what has been one's own experience.  Like the idea that happiness comes from within,  and to cultivate the feeling of happiness is an invitation for it to come into our life,  regardless of other circumstances.  It is also nice the way he gives his advices in a background of humor.

Based on his posts over several years, his trashing of many posters in many threads and an uncountable number of suspensions by the Moderators, Steve has a very odd way of passing on his sense of happiness to younger readers. As for humour, that is aways his fall back position. How much of all his trashing has been based on humour. None! It is based purely on an utter dislike of those who disagree with him and have the sense to air that disagreement.

At least he is enjoying his week's banishment. Oops, sorry. His suspension! Although why any member who is suspended is permitted to continue posting in this forum beats me. In chat rooms in other countries, suspension is equivalent to suspending posting privileges under any name. If not, what is the point of suspension? But I accept Singapore is not other countries. Maybe that is why Steve has been perfectly happy to be banned - oops suspended - several times. He knows he can still post by slightly adapting his nick. 

I was perhaps wrong in my earlier post to target any specific individual. The point I wanted to make is that on BW "a suspension for a week" or more in effect means nothing if the suspended member is able to continue to post as much as he wishes in the main forum even without much of a nick change. How is that a suspension? Isn't a suspension effectively a ban, and that a ban should mean no posting activities permitted during the period of the suspension/ban?

I know of chat rooms in other countries where a ban is precisely that. And the Moderators there are much less tolerant that the good folks here. One ban means a warning and a second means outright banning from the forum.

If posting priveliges are not also suspended on BW during a "suspension", then in theory - and again I stress I am not here talking about any specific individual - the poster keeps posting and can say more or less what he wishes. Is that reasonable?

Edited by InBangkok

Guest Steve
On 2/26/2022 at 1:32 AM, G_M said:

Get back to the topic and leave your debates in the "3 Tenors" thread!

To which this @InBangkok promptly jumped up with TWO bashings to replies to Steve's on-topic post:

On 3/5/2022 at 9:49 PM, InBangkok said:

Based on his posts over several years, his trashing of many posters in many threads and an uncountable number of suspensions by the Moderators, Steve has a very odd way of passing on his sense of happiness to younger readers. As for humour, that is aways his fall back position. How much of all his trashing has been based on humour. None! It is based purely on an utter dislike of those who disagree with him and have the sense to air that disagreement.

At least he is enjoying his week's banishment. Oops, sorry. His suspension! Although why any member who is suspended is permitted to continue posting in this forum beats me. In chat rooms in other countries, suspension is equivalent to suspending posting privileges under any name. If not, what is the point of suspension? But I accept Singapore is not other countries. Maybe that is why Steve has been perfectly happy to be banned - oops suspended - several times. He knows he can still post by slightly adapting his nick. 

On 3/6/2022 at 12:05 AM, InBangkok said:

I was perhaps wrong in my earlier post to target any specific individual. The point I wanted to make is that on BW "a suspension for a week" or more in effect means nothing if the suspended member is able to continue to post as much as he wishes in the main forum even without much of a nick change. How is that a suspension? Isn't a suspension effectively a ban, and that a ban should mean no posting activities permitted during the period of the suspension/ban?

I know of chat rooms in other countries where a ban is precisely that. And the Moderators there are much less tolerant that the good folks here. One ban means a warning and a second means outright banning from the forum.

If posting priveliges are not also suspended on BW during a "suspension", then in theory - and again I stress I am not here talking about any specific individual - the poster keeps posting and can say more or less what he wishes. Is that reasonable?

What more is there to realize that this @InBangkok is a very UNHAPPY individual who,  unable to keep his mind in control over his feelings, releases his hate on an individual who didn't provoke him, who was put down temporarily stripped of his member privileges and so more vulnerable in his mind?

What obscure feelings of inferiority drives his individual, who alleges he has so much of everything but comes fast to continue bashing the person he hates IN THE WRONG THREAD,  in violation of the Moderator's directive?  NOTHING POSITIVE does he ever post here, so.... what is he doing in this thread?  

Sadhguru is right:  everyone of us has its good and bad sides.  So dear fellow gays,  it is sufficient for us to ignore the individuals who only show their bad side,  whose spiritual ugliness gives a hint of their physical ugliness,  and we don't let them disturb our peaceful existence.

Today Sunday it passed through my mind another wise opinion of Sadhguru, which is why we have religions.  It is so simple!  We need to explain CREATION.  Everything around us is creation.  And there is not a single clue of where it comes from.  Recognizing that explanations of creation can only be speculated, gives us a justification to do our own speculations.  OR... if we have something more interesting to do...  we accept creation as it is, period.  This gives the peace of mind of agnosticism.  So, with nothing else to write here, I'm going back to enjoy my study of Debussy's "Clair de Lune".

Guest Guest

It's pretty funny to see @Steve5380 needing to take up the persona of a "Guest" Steve to troll others now, when he was complaining and bashing the other Guests who were trolling him last time. Hahahaha! 

Pin by Melanie Shull Duhon on Giggles, grins, and profoundness | Funny  quotes, Humor, Hilarious

Guest Guest
On 3/7/2022 at 12:56 PM, Guest Guest said:

It's pretty funny to see @Steve5380 needing to take up the persona of a "Guest" Steve to troll others now, when he was complaining and bashing the other Guests who were trolling him last time. Hahahaha! 

Pin by Melanie Shull Duhon on Giggles, grins, and profoundness | Funny  quotes, Humor, Hilarious

LOL 😆

On 3/2/2022 at 4:17 AM, Guest Steve said:

My first day away from this form has been nicely productive.

Instead of taking breaks to deal with ugliness, I have started a music project that was in my mind for some time:  I am studying and memorizing this exquisite piano piece "Clair de Lune" composed by Debussy.  A piecewise work: analyzing and trying to memorize a few bars at a time, then playing them.  Today in the gym, while riding a bicycle for 30 minutes, I added some bits and pieces of Debussy while playing piano in my mind.  I do this with other music too. Steve is not used to post as a guest. It is a surprise to find its advantages:  no need to go and read nasty notifications.  This is how Steve felt he needed to reply to bashers.  Now a little light has turned on:  the usefulness of the IGNORE feature in the forum.   Not ever having thought as something practical,  now Steve sees it as a solution to get rid of nasty trolls.  As soon as he comes back as member,  there is an individual who will be placed in his IGNORE list.  There is a saying in Spanish:  "Ojo que no ve,  corazon que no siente"  (eye that does not see, heart that does not feel).  Not that his heart felt much,  but now the individual can write all the lies about Steve he pleases,  they will not reach their destination.  And if someone believes his lies... he deserve it. 

On 3/7/2022 at 12:09 AM, Guest Steve said:

To which this @InBangkok promptly jumped up with TWO bashings to replies to Steve's on-topic post:

What more is there to realize that this @InBangkok is a very UNHAPPY individual who,  unable to keep his mind in control over his feelings, releases his hate on an individual who didn't provoke him, who was put down temporarily stripped of his member privileges and so more vulnerable in his mind? What obscure feelings of inferiority drives his individual, who alleges he has so much of everything but comes fast to continue bashing the person he hates IN THE WRONG THREAD,  in violation of the Moderator's directive?  NOTHING POSITIVE does he ever post here, so.... what is he doing in this thread?  

Sadhguru is right:  everyone of us has its good and bad sides.  So dear fellow gays,  it is sufficient for us to ignore the individuals who only show their bad side,  whose spiritual ugliness gives a hint of their physical ugliness,  and we don't let them disturb our peaceful existence.

Today Sunday it passed through my mind another wise opinion of Sadhguru, which is why we have religions.  It is so simple!  We need to explain CREATION.  Everything around us is creation.  And there is not a single clue of where it comes from.  Recognizing that explanations of creation can only be speculated, gives us a justification to do our own speculations.  OR... if we have something more interesting to do...  we accept creation as it is, period.  This gives the peace of mind of agnosticism.  So, with nothing else to write here, I'm going back to enjoy my study of Debussy's "Clair de Lune".

Some frank words, Steve5380:

There must be a reason, why you Steve5380 received a one week ban from BW.

I think you should start more efforts to self reflect why it resulted in this ban from BW on you Steve 5380.

Do not pretend as if only the others did something wrong and you are the innocent one.

This is not the case. You are surely not innocent at all, what can be seen from the fact that you had received the one week ban.

You are not the victim but the aggressor.

In your last post under your Member account to InBangkok you crossed plenty of red lines.

You should read it again to recognise where you crossed red lines.

All in all I think you should or should have spent more time on self reflection during this week of ban instead of continuing as before as you did with you last 3 posts in this thread and you should try to gain some self awareness on why it came to the ban.

Also I am not sure why you spend more time on InBangkok in your posts instead of seeking to look for the reason why you ended up in this state.

If you do not intend to learn from this ban and want to continue as nothing happened before or go on inappropriately insulting Members of BW I predict a final eternal ban of your member account. I foresee that the BW Moderators will not tolerate much more.

You should not see fault with others but with yourself first.

Stop invading into other regions with your aggressive attacks and inappropriate responses.

Steve, do you really want to be the Putin of BW and end as a pariah???

My post here is well meant and with good intentions. Don't misjudge it and me again.

Until today and judging from your last 3 posts I fail to see where you recognised what the issue is. It is you, Steve.

You better start to deal with your own ugliness and work on it to avoid any future issues at BW.

Continuing with your insults and inappropriate posts  is not the way how you will resolve the issue with InBangkok.

Reflect on it please.

Edited by singalion

Guest Steve
On 3/6/2022 at 10:56 PM, Guest Guest said:

Yes,  it is funny to see Steve posting as a Guest.  But circumstances oblige, ha ha.

It should not be so strange.  Steve has always been pro-guests.  And he can understand perfectly well how members have been mistreated by the forum and therefore were driven to seek revenge by being destructive, trolling guests.  Even while being attacked by them, Steve has empathized with them. 

But all this sanctioning and attacks does little to Steve's karma.  After days of inactivity,  Steve posted on his thread, a post that inexplicably was moved here,  with a completely positive, helpful message.  No sooner than he posted,  the two tenors came after him to bash him.  Speak about BAD KARMA they are gaining in their record!  Especially the tenor in the post preceding mine, wants to make Steve THE ISSUE!  He may need to keep venting his hate for Steve. 

One can start to see some evidence that this tenor exerts some unusual influence in this forum.  Maybe he is the boyfriend of one of the moderators?   He lectures other members like he is a part owner of this site and some divinity,  and he is always right. 

Guest Guest,  look at this forum with open eyes and realize how far it is from perfect.  Give up any rancor for any mistreatment you received here.  IT IS NOT WORTH TO HOLD ANGER!  Enjoy your status of untouchable as Guest, and have fun, without malevolence but with plenty of humor. 

As for Steve, there may not be much need to continue as guest,  once his membership is cleared.   His posting as guest is not to find anonymity, of course.  But it enables the entertainment of writing posts. And what happens to them is out of his control,  which is not an issue.  People should always have such a clear and unconcerned mind like Steve writing posts!

Guest Guest
On 3/7/2022 at 9:23 PM, singalion said:

Some frank words, Steve5380:

There must be a reason, why you Steve5380 received a one week ban from BW.

I think you should start more efforts to self reflect why it resulted in this ban from BW on you Steve 5380.

Do not pretend as if only the others did something wrong and you are the innocent one.

This is not the case. You are surely not innocent at all, what can be seen from the fact that you had received the one week ban.

You are not the victim but the aggressor.

In your last post under your Member account to InBangkok you crossed plenty of red lines.

You should read it again to recognise where you crossed red lines.

All in all I think you should or should have spent more time on self reflection during this week of ban instead of continuing as before as you did with you last 3 posts in this thread and you should try to gain some self awareness on why it came to the ban.

Also I am not sure why you spend more time on InBangkok in your posts instead of seeking to look for the reason why you ended up in this state.

If you do not intend to learn from this ban and want to continue as nothing happened before or go on inappropriately insulting Members of BW I predict a final eternal ban of your member account. I foresee that the BW Moderators will not tolerate much more.

You should not see fault with others but with yourself first.

Stop invading into other regions with your aggressive attacks and inappropriate responses.

Steve, do you really want to be the Putin of BW and end as a pariah???

My post here is well meant and with good intentions. Don't misjudge it and me again.

Until today and judging from your last 3 posts I fail to see where you recognised what the issue is. It is you, Steve.

You better start to deal with your own ugliness and work on it to avoid any future issues at BW.

Continuing with your insults and inappropriate posts  is not the way how you will resolve the issue with InBangkok.

Reflect on it please.

Please la! Don't come here and be the pot calling the kettle black, ok? You are one of the three who kenna banished into this thread here, ok? As a matter of fact, it should be only two of you in this thread, and you should have been the first who get the long holiday away.

So you just wait, ok?  Karma is very fair one. Your turn will come next soon also.

Guest 3 Wise Men
On 3/8/2022 at 9:44 AM, Guest Steve said:

As for Steve, there may not be much need to continue as guest,  once his membership is cleared.  

You don't plan to take a longer break?  Like read some motivational books,  do house cleaning, grow some fruits and take up new hobbies.  I am sure the sky's the limit for you to spend your time out there.  

Guest Steve
On 3/8/2022 at 12:40 AM, Guest Guest said:

Please la! Don't come here and be the pot calling the kettle black, ok? You are one of the three who kenna banished into this thread here, ok? As a matter of fact, it should be only two of you in this thread, and you should have been the first who get the long holiday away.

So you just wait, ok?  Karma is very fair one. Your turn will come next soon also.

You are very right that those other two deserve to be banished as much or more as the one who did.   This increases the evidence that this pot calling the kettle black has some kind of relationship with the moderator team.  It may not be romantic,  they should be credited with choosing better,  but any other kind that gives him special treatment here. 

But don't worry.  What we hear is happening in east Europe is making any issues here infinitesimal. 

• 3 months later...
On 6/19/2022 at 9:56 AM, silverguy said:

I have always avoid psychiatric as I think I do not want to depend on medication. But thanks, I think that has to be one of the options now 

When we want to improve our physical health,  we start by studying our nutrition compared to the nutrition recommended by health experts, and we start replacing bad food with good food.  In addition, we do some exercising, stretching, and try to avoid stress and have good sleep.

When we want to improve our mental health,  there is also much we can do before giving up and consult a stranger, a psychiatrist who cannot feel what we feel.

What I have found very useful is to cultivate the feeling of happiness.  Happiness is nothing but a feeling, and it does not need any justification to exist.  When you are not depressed,  find a comfortable place,  close your eyes or not,  and let yourself be flooded with a feeling of happiness.   ( we all have been happy at one time or another, so we know how this feels ).  And from then on...   practice makes perfect!  You will be able to conjure the feeling of happiness at will.  

It also helps to accept depression as a normal, although undesirable, state of mind of we humans.  So don't think too much that there is something wrong with you, and accept what it is. 

There are of course chemical, biological causes for our mind to feel depressed.  It would not be a bad idea for you to get lab tests to detect chemical causes of depression:

https://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/depression-tests

On 6/20/2022 at 10:38 PM, Steve5380 said:

What I have found very useful is to cultivate the feeling of happiness. 

Happiness? Wahahaha! This from a poster who has recently suggested a poster be poisoned like rats with poison. A poster who regularly calls other poster's contributions "nonsense" and the posters themselves "scumbags" "trolls" "shameless" and other stupid childish rubbish. An angry old man of 79 who cannot disguise that when he says he is calm and happy, he is in fact neurotic and unable to accept criticism. 

On 6/20/2022 at 11:58 PM, InBangkok said:

Happiness? Wahahaha! This from a poster who has recently suggested a poster be poisoned like rats with poison. A poster who regularly calls other poster's contributions "nonsense" and the posters themselves "scumbags" "trolls" "shameless" and other stupid childish rubbish. An angry old man of 79 who cannot disguise that when he says he is calm and happy, he is in fact neurotic and unable to accept criticism. 

If you falsely claim that you were at risk to be poisoned with cockroach poison,  this is a full confession that you think of yourself as a cockroach.  

Cockroach poisons, like my RAID "kill ant & roach on contact", are not poisonous to humans.  The manufacturers take special care of this,  for liability reasons.

So Rest In Peace.  You will not die from cockroach or rat poison.  More dangerous could be your brunches with plenty of intoxicating wine.

On 6/21/2022 at 6:57 PM, Steve5380 said:

If you falsely claim that you were at risk to be poisoned with cockroach poison,  this is a full confession that you think of yourself as a cockroach.  

Cockroach poisons, like my RAID "kill ant & roach on contact", are not poisonous to humans.  The manufacturers take special care of this,  for liability reasons.

So Rest In Peace.  You will not die from cockroach or rat poison.  More dangerous could be your brunches with plenty of intoxicating wine.

Oh you are so funny - and so stupidly idiotic! So now you have added rat poison to your list of poisons. What don't you try spraying cockroach or rat poison down your throat and see what happens @Steve5380! I don't deny you your time in hospital.

The fact is everyone knows what you intended. You wanted something like cockroach poison to keep away a poster from what you claimed was "your thread" when in fact it is the Moderator's thread. You regard yourself as always right when many times you are completely wrong. And you wanted to divert attention away from quotations made from your own posts which show up your real self - a bitter, old man who doesn't like Singapore, who doesn't like posts made in this forum in Chinese and who is stuck most days in his room with occasional visits to the gym and the grocery store.

On 6/21/2022 at 10:33 PM, InBangkok said:

Oh you are so funny - and so stupidly idiotic! So now you have added rat poison to your list of poisons. What don't you try spraying cockroach or rat poison down your throat and see what happens @Steve5380! I don't deny you your time in hospital.

The fact is everyone knows what you intended. You wanted something like cockroach poison to keep away a poster from what you claimed was "your thread" when in fact it is the Moderator's thread. You regard yourself as always right when many times you are completely wrong. And you wanted to divert attention away from quotations made from your own posts which show up your real self - a bitter, old man who doesn't like Singapore, who doesn't like posts made in this forum in Chinese and who is stuck most days in his room with occasional visits to the gym and the grocery store.

OH YOU ARE SO FUNNY - AND SO STUPIDLY IDIOTIC!

Can you imagine a person physically poisoning another over the Internet?  It is impossible.   But your writing is full of "impossibles" 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.