Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

Let's share some of the upcoming (or currently showing) films' trailers for non-Gay/LGBTQ films (for the Gay/LGBTQ ones, there is an existing thread --> here).

It could be movies and/or series.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

倚天屠龙记之九阳神功 (New Kung Fu Cult Master 1) - currently in local cinemas

Was thinking this would be a sequel to the previous one (here) with different casts, but they remade it into a new 2-part movie instead. Doubt it would be any better, since 王晶 was involved in the production and I think it was straight to online platform overseas, not to cinemas.

Full movie was uploaded a few times but got removed, probably due to copyright, try it (here) while it is still available...

倚天屠龙记之圣火雄风 (New Kung Fu Cult Master 2)

Edited by sphere

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

我吃了那男孩一整年的早餐 (My Best Friend's Breakfast) - currently in local cinemas

团圆饭 (Reunion Dinner) - currently in local cinemas

All Of Us Are Dead - released last Friday

Those who enjoy watching Korean zombies (almost like Olympic runners) might wanna catch this for entertainment during the Lunar New Year (if you have nothing much to do). I'd finished it over the weekend, haha.

嗨! 神兽 (Hello Tapir)

明日战记 (Warriors Of Future)

暗杀风暴 (Death Notice)

寻秦记 (Back To The Past)

别叫我"赌神" (Salvation)

断桥 (The Fallen Bridge)

Moonfall

Marry Me

Death On The Nile

Spencer

Unchartered

Backlight

Moon Knight

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets Of Dumbledore

The Lost City

Morbius

The Northman

Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness

The Cursed

The Fear Index

The Burning Sea

Expired

Dracula The Original Living Vampire

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Latest trailer

Edited by sphere

In From The Cold

Raising Dion Season 2

Murderville

Finding Ola

Sweet Magnolias Season 2

Inventing Anna

Tall Girl 2

Love And Leashes

Forecasting Love And Weather

Devotion, A Story Of Love And Desire

AI Love You

Young Wallander

Fistful Of Vengeance

Vikings: Valhalla

Juvenile Justice

Against The Ice

Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area

Rookie Cops

The Book Of Boba Fett

Echo

Grid