Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

Jurassic World Dominion

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Top Gun: Maverick

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

The Batman

Emergency Declaration

Edited by sphere

Back To 15

The Invisible Thread

Halo

Dog

Project Gemini

The Ice Demon

The Requin

• 2 weeks later...

No Exit

Shining Girls

Twenty Five Twenty One

Restless

Vikings: Valhalla

Juvenile Justice

The Weekend Away

Light The Night Part 3

The Adam Project

Light Year

Firestarter

Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness - new trailer

The Tourist

Business Proposal

Pieces Of Her

Windfall

Bridgerton Season 2

Thermae Romae Novae

Hustle

The Contractor

Elvis

• 2 weeks later...

The Pirates: The Last Royal Treasure

Last One Standing

Rescued By Ruby

Love Like The Falling Petals

Boon

青春换日线 (Reborn)

该死的阿修罗 (Goddamned ASURA)

• 3 weeks later...

Soil

Bridgerton Season 2

Cliff Beasts 6 - The Battle For Everest

Yaksha: Ruthless Operations

He's Expecting

The Take Down

Deep Water

Julia

Tokyo Vice

Anatomy Of A Scandal

Heartstopper