Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

Edited by sphere

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Resident Evil

Edited by sphere

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Ghost Host Ghost House

The Old Man

Where The Crawdads Sing

White Elephant

Prey

She-Hulk: Attorney At Law

Welcome To Wedding Hell

Trees Of Peace

Spiderhead

House Of The Dragon (Game Of Thrones Prequel)

The Terminal List

Thor: Love And Thunder (Official Trailer)

Stranger Things 4 (final trailer)

Edited by sphere

You Don't Know Me

Queen

Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area

The Gray Man

Surviving Summer

As The Crow Flies

Baby Fever

Man Vs Bee

Beast

Willow

Intimacy

Alchemy Of Souls

Love & Gelato

Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area

The Man From Toronto

The Longest Night

Andor

The Menu

Edited by sphere

Bullet Train

The Flash

The Princess

Blasted

The Sea Beast

Resident Evil

The Sandman

Prey

Incantation

Loot

Black Bird

Vesper

Minions: The Rise Of Gru

DC League Of Super-Pets

Black Adam

The Imperfects

Troll