Male HQ

Annoyed signing up as member

Guest Zeroknowledgeguy

On 2/6/2022 at 2:05 AM, Guest Zeroknowledgeguy said:

Is it my lappy or what? Why i cant seem to sign up as member? It is so annoying. Help me!

What is your problem when trying to sign up?   Maybe we can help you.

If you need to contact the Moderators:   Look at the top blue bar.  Point on "Members",  and underneath you will see three names to click.  Do it on the rightmost "Staff".  This will open a window "Staff Directory" showing all the Moderators,  each with a button "Message" to send a message to them.  For technical questions, the first one HendryTan could be the first to ask.

On 2/7/2022 at 11:39 AM, Steve5380 said:

What is your problem when trying to sign up?   Maybe we can help you.

If you need to contact the Moderators:   Look at the top blue bar.  Point on "Members",  and underneath you will see three names to click.  Do it on the rightmost "Staff".  This will open a window "Staff Directory" showing all the Moderators,  each with a button "Message" to send a message to them.  For technical questions, the first one HendryTan could be the first to ask.

That was really good advice.

To send any message by PM you need to have successfully registered a member account.

Had you spent a little thought, then you had seen that if you logged out of your member account there is no message option under staff. Only when you are logged in as a member.

Also the main issue of the Guest was that he can't even register his member account, how then to contact the Moderators under "Staff" ???

On 2/7/2022 at 7:36 AM, Guest Zeroknowledgeguy said:

Whts the email? Appreciate the help!

Scroll down to the end of the first page of Blowing Wind. I mean when you open the website.

Then scoll all the way down. Until the very end.

There are two buttons, one is Privacy Policy the second is "Contact us"

Click on the contract us.

There is a platform to enter your details and email for the Moderators to contact you and assist.

If not post your issue under the IT forum as a Guest until someone attends to you...

Edited by singalion

Aiya!!!   Sometime you cannot register under Google Platform, then use Firefox platform lor.  If Firefox platfrom cannot, then try internet explorer platform lor.  If all platform cannot, then use your smart phone to register lor  If still fail after trying all channels, there is only one answer, you are fucked and so go get a new PC. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.