Male HQ

Okamoto Condoms for Sale

Wanted some sexy time but partner bought the wrong ones in a hurry. I can’t use any as they’re too small. Ok to trade for NTUC vouchers etc. 
003 Cool 10s
Try a new COOL experience with Okamoto 003 Cool! With the addition of menthol lubricant both inside and outside the condom, for a cooling tactile impressions and spice up intimate moments / make mundane fun time interesting. 
10 pieces
Exp: 04/2023
Was $17.75
My price: $11.00
003 Platinum 4s
The first of Okamoto 003 range – the 003 Platinum Okamoto condom sets the benchmark with only half the thickness of a normal latex condom, and with almost no rubber smell. 
4 pieces
Exp: 01/2023
Was $7.25
My price: $5.00 (Free if you’re getting the other 2)
Crown 12s
Voted “World’s Best Condom” for 10 consecutive years, these pink-tinted condoms offer a more intimate “bareback” experience while being super strong and safe. Added bonus: no more smell of rubbery latex to ruin the mood. 
12 pieces
Exp: 05/2023
Was $11.45
My price: $9.00

PM me if keen. Only have these 3 boxes, first come first serve. Not including pixs here because it’s 2022 and quite easy to Google. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

hi. i  also have spare okamoto condoms and durex KY lubes to sell.

valid until 2026 for condoms (Sensation x1, Ultra thin x3) and lube until 2024 (x2)

price negotiable.

condoms box of 12 SGD8

lube 100g SGD5

PM me if keen. Thanks.

Edited by Trial1010