Male HQ

Receive Health Risk Warning (HRW) and Home Risk Notice (HRN)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
On 3/1/2022 at 8:21 AM, Saggiboy said:

Health risk warning?

How u know from there? 

HRW never say from where. 

Cos never go anywhere, and everywhere else i go with my partner, my partner never kena. And chun chun go twice also kena few days later. 

On 3/1/2022 at 8:53 AM, Guest Guest said:

Cos never go anywhere, and everywhere else i go with my partner, my partner never kena. And chun chun go twice also kena few days later. 

Probably ur token in locker is near the token of the infected person. So kena HRW due to prolonged proximity exposure. 

Then again, it could be anywhere if exposed long enuf. 

When was the last 2 times u went? 

Edited by Saggiboy

Guest Guest
On 3/1/2022 at 9:03 AM, Saggiboy said:

Probably ur token in locker is near the token of the infected person. So kena HRW due to prolonged proximity exposure. 

Then again, it could be anywhere if exposed long enuf. 

When was the last 2 times u went? 

Jan and Feb. 
i mean it could not be anywhere else cos in my limited shopping with my partner, he/she never kena. 

Guest Patron
On 3/1/2022 at 3:53 AM, Guest Guest said:

The last 2 times i went, kena hrw and hrn. Anyone also?

On 3/1/2022 at 9:33 AM, Guest Guest said:

Jan and Feb. 
i mean it could not be anywhere else cos in my limited shopping with my partner, he/she never kena. 

Since CNY, you will only get HRN if your immediate household got Covid, MOH no longer gives out HRW for close contact in the public thru Trace together.

Guest Guest
On 3/1/2022 at 10:16 AM, Guest Patron said:

Since CNY, you will only get HRN if your immediate household got Covid, MOH no longer gives out HRW for close contact in the public thru Trace together.

Not true. I got a hrn after cny. No immediate family got it, no colleague got it

On 3/1/2022 at 10:16 AM, Guest Patron said:

On 3/1/2022 at 12:45 PM, Guest Guest said:

Not true. I got a hrn after cny. No immediate family got it, no colleague got it

https://www.covid.gov.sg/exposed/hrn

apparently you can still get HRN based on TraceTogether data BUT I also find it pretty unbelievable when you say that the ONLY place you have been without your partner is the sauna - you mention having colleagues for example… 

Guest Guest

Dun believe is up to u . I know where i been. Only two colleague and they didnt hrn. 
Twice been there and twice kena. 
just asking if anyone also kena.

Never ask u believe

On 3/1/2022 at 4:51 PM, Guest Guest said:

Dun believe is up to u . I know where i been. Only two colleague and they didnt hrn. 
Twice been there and twice kena. 
just asking if anyone also kena.

Never ask u believe

just to share that an extended family member got a Health Risk Notice after CNY though this person doesn't leave the house at all, no one else in that house got the HRN. i called MOH and they said it's most probably the upstairs/downstairs neighbour who got Covid and their clinic result triggering others' TraceTogether. so if you live in a HDB or apartment block too that might be a reason. sharing just in case it helps!

Guest Patron

No, it didn't help cos I heard a different story.

Btw, if you guys want to discuss about Covid, HRN, etc in a sauna thread, can you pls be fair & post it on TMC, Shogun & Hook's thread or other related threads.

On 3/2/2022 at 10:10 AM, jurlean87 said:

just to share that an extended family member got a Health Risk Notice after CNY though this person doesn't leave the house at all, no one else in that house got the HRN. i called MOH and they said it's most probably the upstairs/downstairs neighbour who got Covid and their clinic result triggering others' TraceTogether. so if you live in a HDB or apartment block too that might be a reason. sharing just in case it helps!

Neighbours not well also received hrw. Joker la u. I laughed till tears rolled down. U made my day.

On 3/2/2022 at 10:56 AM, cutejack said:

Neighbours not well also received hrw. Joker la u. I laughed till tears rolled down. U made my day.

yup the bluetooth signal transmits through walls ah: "Your App logs all exchanges with nearby TraceTogether devices, i.e. TraceTogether apps and tokens. Because Bluetooth's range is about 10 metres (and could be more), phones close to you such as your neighbours' could exchange signals with your phone, sometimes through the walls/ceiling/floor."

https://support.tracetogether.gov.sg/hc/en-sg/articles/360050088633-I-m-home-alone-why-are-there-Bluetooth-exchanges-with-other-TraceTogether-users-

• G_M changed the title to Receive Health Risk Warning (HRW) and Home Risk Notice (HRN)
On 3/2/2022 at 12:24 PM, cutejack said:

Never know some sporeans are so dumb asses. Talk shit here.Don't talk rubbish. One day all gonna die too. No matter what. Pity those who are infected n not run away or act awkwardly seeing others who coughs or sneeze. 

was this post created by Google translate or some kind of chatbot?! 😂 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.