Male HQ

Prison guy's time in Sg prison

Guest Prison guy

Guest Prison guy

Hi guys. I spent over a year total in prison for drug related offences and I’m happy to share if you guys have any questions. I only read the first page so I can answer a few questions I’ve seen

no, can’t download any apps or surf internet with the tablet

no underwear given

yes i jerked off pretty often in the showers because that’s crazy to not wank that much. I wasn’t in a single man cell so depends on your cellmates. Some of my cellmates are more open about it and we take turns jerking off, etc and everybody will have their own turn and time and everyone will give them privacy. There are a few occasions where two guys will compare dicks and once they even raced to see who could cum fastest hahaha

ill check back in here to see if there are any more questions you guys have that I can answer. Cheers 

Guest boiboi
On 3/5/2022 at 1:35 AM, Guest Prison guy said:

Hi guys. I spent over a year total in prison for drug related offences and I’m happy to share if you guys have any questions. I only read the first page so I can answer a few questions I’ve seen

no underwear given

yes i jerked off pretty often in the showers because that’s crazy to not wank that much. I wasn’t in a single man cell so depends on your cellmates. Some of my cellmates are more open about it and we take turns jerking off, etc and everybody will have their own turn and time and everyone will give them privacy. There are a few occasions where two guys will compare dicks and once they even raced to see who could cum fastest hahaha

ill check back in here to see if there are any more questions you guys have that I can answer. Cheers 

wow.. you guys not paiseh ah? got cctv leh... the officer might be looking at you guys wank.... haha

Guest CURIOUS

So you guys just jerk off? No one making love or become fuck buddies? You so much time daily together? 

Everyday your got chance to fuck many times! 

Guest Prison guy

Yeah we just jack off, the officers don’t really care actually. I don’t even know if they are watching all the time but generally we finish pretty fast haha.

my cell was mostly straight people but they do separate people who declare themselves as gay into separate cells so not really sure what goes on in those cells!

no underwear given

No underwear’s?!? What if suddenly got er3ction out of no where won’t paisehhh? 

On 2/8/2022 at 8:03 AM, Guest Curious graceson said:

Anyone know whether this graceson is the graceson ang in news, some director of debt collection agency in another case? 

I can't figure out the time line. In the documentary, graceson say his daughter was born in 2009. But the latest is graceson is doing time 6 years. Means his daughter was born in a previous incarceration? 

Also graceson mentioned that his wife don't have to work, got maid, etc. Means graceson is damn rich?? 

Or is graceson rich because of the illegal nature of his job? So go to jail is still worth it cause after come out still got money. No worries. 

Very interesting this graceson character. 

Then he also mention like his back story is related to gang. Get cane stroke cannot cry... Then I wonder what his fellow ex gang members will think of him. Revealing trade secrets etc... 

From Hardwarezome forum, he is the Graceson Ang you talked about.

Guest Prison guy
On 3/6/2022 at 1:50 PM, shenalone said:

Haha sometimes especially at night I’ll get a raging boner and there was a couple of times my cellmates were sleeping and facing the walls and I just jerked off lying down there and then. Kinda dangerous but have done it. Normally won’t really have erection because luckily I wasn’t really in the same cell as any really hot guys but there are some people in there with amazing bodies! Ripped abs, nice chest, etc but in that environment I don’t feel like it’s very sexual 

Guest Guest
On 3/6/2022 at 1:50 PM, shenalone said:

not surprising if you think about it.

the prisons can't be washing underwear

and too costly to be providing daily disposable underwear.

no underwear given

On 3/6/2022 at 1:52 AM, Guest Prison guy said:

Yeah we just jack off, the officers don’t really care actually. I don’t even know if they are watching all the time but generally we finish pretty fast haha.

my cell was mostly straight people but they do separate people who declare themselves as gay into separate cells so not really sure what goes on in those cells!

On 3/7/2022 at 12:20 AM, Guest Prison guy said:

Haha sometimes especially at night I’ll get a raging boner and there was a couple of times my cellmates were sleeping and facing the walls and I just jerked off lying down there and then. Kinda dangerous but have done it. Normally won’t really have erection because luckily I wasn’t really in the same cell as any really hot guys but there are some people in there with amazing bodies! Ripped abs, nice chest, etc but in that environment I don’t feel like it’s very sexual 

Guys, don't get duped! This guy is surely not an ex convict. 

He is only taking you for a ride. 

Do not entertain!

Disclaimer: I am not aware whether Guest Prison guy is an ex convict or not.

Edited by singalion

On 3/7/2022 at 9:29 AM, singalion said:

Guys, don't get duped! This guy is surely not an ex convict. 

He is only taking you for a ride. 

Do not entertain!

@singalion you can't say that what is written is not true. unless you have proof or had done your time in Singapore jail.  Not every guest are like some of the trolls.

Guest Prison Guy
On 3/7/2022 at 11:26 AM, G_M said:

@singalion you can't say that what is written is not true. unless you have proof or had done your time in Singapore jail.  Not every guest are like some of the trolls.

Thanks Gachi Muchi for being impartial

On 3/6/2022 at 1:52 AM, Guest Prison guy said:

I am aware that not every Guest poster is a troll.

I don't think in Singapore they would ask prisoners if they are gay or not.

Also I don't think any prisoners would  declare themselves as gay.

This would be much too risky inside jail and may lead to abuse depending on the defence abilities of the particular prisoner.

From that angle I am raising my personal doubts.

When I read this I drew my personal conclusions.

I also don't think the Singapore prison authority will place gays into separate cells.

Why should they allow potential sex between men inside the prison.

As to my best knowledge the Singapore jails do not provide for any "meet up" room for meeting your spouse and

even having sex with your spouse as plenty European countries do.

Everybody is free to believe what he wants or not.

Disclaimer: I am not aware whether that posting Guest Prison guy is an ex convict or not.

I wrote an email to the Singapore Prison to clarify on the issue, but I am not sure they will respond.

Edited by singalion

Guest Guest
On 3/7/2022 at 2:05 PM, singalion said:

I wrote an email to the Singapore Prison to clarify on the issue, but I am not sure they will respond.

seriously???

I’m quite confused about that guy, like he likes to find problem with everyone 😂😂😂

On 3/7/2022 at 12:20 AM, Guest Prison guy said:

If same cell with those hot guys and if they like you can have fun times? Camera will be looking too 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Guest Prison guy

Haha! It's honestly hilarious to me the lengths some people go to to try and discredit sources.

I'm fully aware that there are trolls on here posting as guests. I can honestly say that I have been in prison twice, whether or not you believe me is wholly up to you. It's not my job to prove myself. Obviously I am posting as a guest for anonymity's sake.

Anybody who has been to prison (ask an ex-con if you ever meet one) knows that at the beginning during processing they absolutely DO ask for your sexual orientation, and yes people absolutely do declare that they are gay.

Now I'd be lying if I said I know 100% how they process gay people, but I do know for sure that there are cells segregating HIV positive inmates from the rest. Not all who are HIV Pos are gay obviously, I know some straight guys who share a cell with some gay guys for that reason. It's not just sex either, it's sharing needles.

@singalion I understand your doubts, but save for doxxing myself there is no way I can prove my time. Ask any more questions if you will. Happy to respond. 

yes there are no meet up rooms with spouses.

there is no way to prevent sex in the cells if that’s what’s going to happen. What do you suggest? Everyone in a one man cell? Do you know how many people are in prison at any given time? More than a couple thousand, we don’t have the infrastructure for that. 

On 3/7/2022 at 10:13 PM, shenalone said:

I’m quite confused about that guy, like he likes to find problem with everyone 😂😂😂

If same cell with those hot guys and if they like you can have fun times? Camera will be looking too 🤭🤭🤭🤭

not sure, never tried but will probably get into a whole lot of trouble for that haha. 

Guest Prison guy

Oh and for the record this guy isn’t me.

On 3/7/2022 at 11:47 AM, Guest Prison Guy said:

Thanks Gachi Muchi for being impartial

though I do appreciate the impartiality!

On 3/7/2022 at 11:53 PM, Guest Prison guy said:

I understand your doubts, but save for doxxing myself there is no way I can prove my time. Ask any more questions if you will. Happy to respond. 

Doxxing doesn't apply to yourself. You can post your image or private information as much as you want. 

Doxxing means that a different person is leaking private information or your image. 

Naturally, I understand when someone doesn't reveal his own data pr pic...

Edited by singalion

• G_M changed the title to Prison guy's time in Sg prison
Guest Man to man

no underwear given

I thought prison got rules and punishment for inmates doing sexual activity like masturbation and sharing mastirbation between inmates. 

S377A should still apply even in prison settings. 

People go to prison , the prison service is there to help you focus on improving your lives, not facilitate sex behaviour and jerk off party. 

Every second in prison is focused on rehabilitation.

Sex is like a pandora's box for men in prison.

一 发 不 可 收  拾。

A grenade.

Guest Prison Break
On 3/8/2022 at 5:18 AM, Guest Man to man said:

I thought prison got rules and punishment for inmates doing sexual activity like masturbation and sharing mastirbation between inmates. 

S377A should still apply even in prison settings. 

People go to prison , the prison service is there to help you focus on improving your lives, not facilitate sex behaviour and jerk off party. 

Every second in prison is focused on rehabilitation.

Sex is like a pandora's box for men in prison.

一 发 不 可 收  拾。

A grenade.

If it makes the prisoners behave  why bother?

Haha! It's honestly hilarious to me the lengths some people go to to try and discredit sources.

I'm fully aware that there are trolls on here posting as guests. I can honestly say that I have been in prison twice, whether or not you believe me is wholly up to you. It's not my job to prove myself. Obviously I am posting as a guest for anonymity's sake.

Anybody who has been to prison (ask an ex-con if you ever meet one) knows that at the beginning during processing they absolutely DO ask for your sexual orientation, and yes people absolutely do declare that they are gay.

Now I'd be lying if I said I know 100% how they process gay people, but I do know for sure that there are cells segregating HIV positive inmates from the rest. Not all who are HIV Pos are gay obviously, I know some straight guys who share a cell with some gay guys for that reason. It's not just sex either, it's sharing needles.

@singalion I understand your doubts, but save for doxxing myself there is no way I can prove my time. Ask any more questions if you will. Happy to respond. 

there is no way to prevent sex in the cells if that’s what’s going to happen. What do you suggest? Everyone in a one man cell? Do you know how many people are in prison at any given time? More than a couple thousand, we don’t have the infrastructure for that. 

not sure, never tried but will probably get into a whole lot of trouble for that haha. 

Where u shoot yr cum? Can clean up?

On 3/7/2022 at 2:05 PM, singalion said:

I am aware that not every Guest poster is a troll.

I don't think in Singapore they would ask prisoners if they are gay or not.

Also I don't think any prisoners would  declare themselves as gay.

This would be much too risky inside jail and may lead to abuse depending on the defence abilities of the particular prisoner.

From that angle I am raising my personal doubts.

When I read this I drew my personal conclusions.

I also don't think the Singapore prison authority will place gays into separate cells.

Why should they allow potential sex between men inside the prison.

As to my best knowledge the Singapore jails do not provide for any "meet up" room for meeting your spouse and

even having sex with your spouse as plenty European countries do.

Everybody is free to believe what he wants or not.

Disclaimer: I am not aware whether that posting Guest Prison guy is an ex convict or not.

you wrote an email to clarify?!? 🤣 😂 

you also wrote an email to KY about lube for another topic?!? 😂 🤣 

I mean this nicely but you may need to have a little break from this site, you seem way too invested in ‘contributing’ to every discussion going. 

Thanks and keep sharing from your first hand experiences. Good to hear directly from your perspective and observations. 

The rest just enjoy the read. 

What you think you know, is just that - thots in your head. Your thots r not a fact, so do not impose you r right and others r wrong. 

no underwear given

Afternoon @GUEST PRISON GUY,
thx for spending time to share, to open up about a dark side of ur life, & *DARING TO OFFER YOUR TIME to answer questions posed to u> i wished U knew that 99% of the BlowingWind Community are "SHIT stirrers", & when u wash your Dirty Linen in Public... most are not empathetic, compassionate or understand your plight. I do, coz someone close to me was sent to Jail, & i spent 1 year writing cards to Changi Prison, & taking care of a child with an absent Parent.

Before I start my response:
Hugs to ur Dad & Mom, wherever they are. 
I won't be "cheong hei" but get to the point> I received a health-alert-warning on 21st June. Hours later, Ministry of Health ordered an Ambulance to pick me up & send me to a 4-star-hotel in Town. i was in Quarantined till July 1st.

I attempted suicide, & Minister Ong Ye Kung heard about it & upgraded my hotel room to a Loft.
I asked to switch from hotel to HOME quarantine, & the Parliamentary S replied, "SORRY U ARE INFECTIOUS...U need to be kept away from the public." WTF?!?
I knew once I opened the door I would be sent to Jail, so every second in June 2021 my Parents asked the entire Church of 500 members to pray I would "TAH HAN" the ordeal. 

@GUEST PRISON GUY,
You have been served the Justice for the wrongs U did. That is in the past, no doubt a PAST that will haunt you for the rest of your life. I know coz after my 1st Police Case closed, PTSD attacked me every night & I couldn't sleep for 6 months... Every Second U focus on the <PRESENT> opens up new opportunities for U & GRADUALLY u will have satisfying-human-relationships & these connections will keep u away from JAIL. I don't know u in person, but virtually, as long as u are Singaporean...U are my Brother:)

On 3/10/2022 at 1:06 PM, Guest Guest said:

i wld suppose he has already been released?

hmmm ok. my apologies.

because he wrote he spent a total of over a year for drug related offences, he could still be serving time for other charges too hypothetically... and he wrote he can’t download any apps or surf internet with the tablet that sounds like he is still unable to do so at this moment.

again, I didn't mean to be rude, pls ignore my previous question.

Edited by earth_tone
for clarity

Guest tionghoa

I was sent to Queenstown remand for 4 days for a traffic offense I did not commit. Though I am not considered as a "EX CONVICT" but I saw things that I like

On 3/12/2022 at 8:11 AM, Guest tionghoa said:

I was sent to Queenstown remand for 4 days for a traffic offense I did not commit. Though I am not considered as a "EX CONVICT" but I saw things that I like

Pls do share more what u saw that u like 

no underwear given

Hey, thanks for having the courage and honesty to come on such a public platform to share your experiences. I know that it must be tough to be incarcerated and more so during pandemic when face-to-face visits were limit at one point and there were continuous outbreaks in there disrupting lessons or yard time etc.

I read that you were in there twice...? Do you mind sharing if the second time was a recall (during DRC1 HBP) or a separate arrest...? Also, do you mind sharing if you are above or below 35...? Do feel free to drop a PM to me if there are details that you prefer not to disclose in the thread.

Thanks! Again, commendable on your step to acknowledge this shadow part of your life and hopefully growing to be better.

Cheers 🙂

I can second what TS said here..there is documentary coverage under CNA:Maximum Security Singapore..those interested can try to Google it in YouTube and find how life inside.🙂

True that 

- no underwear given

- stripe search remove everything and hand over to officer check b4 out for public activities.

- no physical contact in between cell mates

- each cell room does have CCTV monitoring 24/7 including ur pooping or showering 

Guest Guest
On 3/12/2022 at 2:51 PM, loacker said:

I can second what TS said here..there is documentary coverage under CNA:Maximum Security Singapore..those interested can try to Google it in YouTube and find how life inside.🙂

True that 

- no underwear given

- stripe search remove everything and hand over to officer check b4 out for public activities.

- no physical contact in between cell mates

- each cell room does have CCTV monitoring 24/7 including ur pooping or showering 

there is a thread on this documentary.

this discussion here was taken out from that thread.

Guest Guest
On 3/12/2022 at 8:11 AM, Guest tionghoa said:

i dun get it, why were you sent there when you did not commit? 

Guest Prison guy

Hi guys! Sorry I didn’t reply for so long, I checked back on the CNA thread and there was nothing I wrote there so I just assume everything got deleted because of the whole fiasco. Anyway, back to answer some questions. 

On 3/8/2022 at 2:48 PM, cutejack said:

Where u shoot yr cum? Can clean up?

Usually wank in the toilet so easier to clean up.

On 3/10/2022 at 1:18 PM, earth_tone said:

hmmm ok. my apologies.

because he wrote he spent a total of over a year for drug related offences, he could still be serving time for other charges too hypothetically... and he wrote he can’t download any apps or surf internet with the tablet that sounds like he is still unable to do so at this moment.

again, I didn't mean to be rude, pls ignore my previous question.

don’t be sorry, I’m out of prison but still serving my sentence technically and have until the end of the year on probation. 

On 3/12/2022 at 8:40 AM, Guest Guest said:

Were you in DRC or cluster? If you are still having difficulty with drug use, do check out the Greenhouse

Drc, first DRC was in cluster so had the Changi experience as well, and no problems with drug use now cheers for the concern :)

@30yochn thanks for the kind words!

On 3/12/2022 at 10:19 AM, monsterism said:

Hey, thanks for having the courage and honesty to come on such a public platform to share your experiences. I know that it must be tough to be incarcerated and more so during pandemic when face-to-face visits were limit at one point and there were continuous outbreaks in there disrupting lessons or yard time etc.

I read that you were in there twice...? Do you mind sharing if the second time was a recall (during DRC1 HBP) or a separate arrest...? Also, do you mind sharing if you are above or below 35...? Do feel free to drop a PM to me if there are details that you prefer not to disclose in the thread.

Thanks! Again, commendable on your step to acknowledge this shadow part of your life and hopefully growing to be better.

Cheers 🙂

Yeah it really sucked being in there during the pandemic but I’m just grateful it’s over. My 2nd wasn’t a recall but a separate arrest a few years after I finished the first. Way below 35 (think 10~ years below) and thanks for the nice words! Working on it :)

On 3/12/2022 at 12:16 PM, Guest boiboi said:

can someone shed light on what happens during strip search?

Hands on head, open mouth, squat, turn around, squat. Just to make sure there’s nothing hidden in your ass or whatever.

On 3/18/2022 at 11:16 PM, Guest Prison guy said:

Hi guys! Sorry I didn’t reply for so long, I checked back on the CNA thread and there was nothing I wrote there so I just assume everything got deleted because of the whole fiasco. Anyway, back to answer some questions. 

Usually wank in the toilet so easier to clean up.

don’t be sorry, I’m out of prison but still serving my sentence technically and have until the end of the year on probation. 

Drc, first DRC was in cluster so had the Changi experience as well, and no problems with drug use now cheers for the concern :)

@30yochn thanks for the kind words!

Yeah it really sucked being in there during the pandemic but I’m just grateful it’s over. My 2nd wasn’t a recall but a separate arrest a few years after I finished the first. Way below 35 (think 10~ years below) and thanks for the nice words! Working on it :)

Hands on head, open mouth, squat, turn around, squat. Just to make sure there’s nothing hidden in your ass or whatever.

Thanks for yr reply. Guess the police camera is on n watching u wank?

Guest Noibla
On 3/18/2022 at 11:16 PM, Guest Prison guy said:

Hands on head, open mouth, squat, turn around, squat. Just to make sure there’s nothing hidden in your ass or whatever.:):)

Is there a difference in the process when you first enter vs everytime you leave the cell and go to the yard? I have read in say the US, the process is very thorough, including to run hands through the hair, pull up dick and balls, skin back foreskin, bend over pull back butt cheeks and cough. 

Guest Guest

Hello Prison guy, during your days in Changi prison, did you spend any $$ out of your own pocket? Do you need to pay any income tax? Can save a lot of $$ right? Also, the food is good right? Got any tea / night snack to eat?

So a person with 10 years jail term need not spend any money? Of course in exchange for his freedom.

In movies, sometimes I see the poor and homeless characters said they would rather spend time in prison for good accommodation and food. Is this true?

On 3/19/2022 at 9:45 AM, Guest Guest said:

Hello Prison guy, during your days in Changi prison, did you spend any $$ out of your own pocket? Do you need to pay any income tax? Can save a lot of $$ right? Also, the food is good right? Got any tea / night snack to eat?

Why not you go in and find out.  

• 9 months later...
Guest Prison guy
56 minutes ago, Fattyboon said:

I also have some questions about going to prison 

understand you will be shaved. 
then is it they shaved also armpit hair and pubic hair too? 

Sorry I haven’t been on this thread in so long! Just saw this today bumped up and remembered this. To answer your question, they give you a razor for 15 mins twice a week and technically it’s only for facial hair, you are ‘not allowed’ to shave your armpits or pubes but we still do it anyway. I didn’t shave my pubes for the first few months but it became a forest eventually so just shaved it all off and continued to do so for my last few months.

On 3/19/2022 at 9:45 AM, Guest Guest said:

So a person with 10 years jail term need not spend any money? Of course in exchange for his freedom.

In movies, sometimes I see the poor and homeless characters said they would rather spend time in prison for good accommodation and food. Is this true?

No money out of pocket, no income tax because no income unless you work inside as a ‘cookie’ which is basically someone who helps with serving the food, cleaning the prison in general. There are other jobs as well like librarians, stewards. I know cookies get paid like $5 a week that you can bring out after you’re released, not sure about the other jobs.

The food was very average, but because of that you start to appreciate the blandest things. I’m vegetarian so I had the vegetarian diet and once a week or every two weeks we get baked beans, rice and cabbage. I don’t like baked beans but I really appreciated having some flavour! Now that I’ve been out for over a year I haven’t had baked beans yet but I don’t hate it anymore :) 

it’s true you can save money, but if you have bills to pay outside then you’re losing money with no source of income at all, but if you’re homeless with nothing to lose then yes, free food and no rent to pay I suppose is a plus for people at rock bottom. Freedom is an important thing, though.

Guest Prison guy
8 hours ago, Since u r here said:

erm do we really have to worry abt the bush down there ?

Haha to be fair when I was in there I didn’t bother shaving because I knew nobody would see it (except my cellmates) but my cellmates ‘made fun’ of me for having a forest so I caved in.

Guest Neversay never

Never say never.

You never know one day you may end up there through no fault of yours.

Long, long ago, I've been inside for 1 month for something I did not commit but was at the wrong place wrong time helping a friend.

So many things gone wrong like I was fated. 

I shared my cell with 2 others. It seems that they won't allow 2 because 2 is company but 3 is a crowd.

Even though nothing is said openly, you can immediately sense the homosexual tensions in the air.

One of my cell mate was handsome( not to my eyes) and one of the jaga was always eyeing him. When we shower, the jaga will always check on us.

Someone offered me something nice but in return, I know he wanted something back. I was terrified that he managed to sense that I'm gay so I declined. 

With all that free time nothing to do, I was always horny. But with the cameras around, I was holding back. Then I found a way to do it without spilling on anything.

In the morning when I'm horny, I'll stroke myself till I'm about to cum under the blanket. Then I'll pretend to go pee and shoot into the toilet then flush it away.

We all have our own ways to release. Even though we are watched 24/7, there'll always be some free space and time. Even though everybody looked straight but I can sense when they're horny, they will give out test radar. 

The most common is someone pretend to accidentally bump into me or walk so close that he'll brush against me below. I pretend nothing happened.

Once I was in the storeroom helping to sort things, the store man gave me that look down my groins with a smile. There's a obscure corner that his eyes directing me to. He gave me something extra but I pretend that he gave it wrongly and placed it back.

So I've seen nakedness and furtive releases but we all pretend because for all our own good. You cover my backside I cover yours. Nobody dares to be open and blatant. I've never seen direct sex but I've seen hands quickly rubbing inside another pants. Like that also can song.

23 hours ago, Since u r here said:

erm do we really have to worry abt the bush down there ?

pls don press ur idea on every1. if u like bushy, so b it, don harp on other ppl who don like bush la. u alway say such when other say shave or boyzilian, pls respect other ppl right.

Guest Prison guy
30 minutes ago, Guest Gay sex prison said:

I want to know is there gay sex in prison? 

During my time two guys got caught for a blowjob. They got put under investigation and had their sentences extended, but not sure what else happened. So I guess it definitely does happen but it’s very uncommon since word spreads around and once everyone knows you as a ‘cock sucker’ you’ll probably not have a good time.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.