Male HQ

How to keep foreskin rolled back when soft

Guest Wanna cut

Guest Wanna cut

Recently I started to pull back my foreskin to expose the head so I can be desensitised. Want to feel what it's like circumcised. 

But throughout the day my cock will shrink and my pubic hair will be caught when the foreskin roll back unknowingly. 

Other than trimming the public hair. Is there any tips for uncircumcised cock to feel exposed? 

I like the feel of my cock head touching the underwear. Aroused and hard at work few times. 

Why you want to desensitize the main male organ of sexual pleasure?   Sex is giving you TOO MUCH pleasure?

As for curiosity of how a circumcised cock feels like,  don't go as far as having sex reassignment surgery to know how a pussy feels like.  It might not be worth the change.

On 3/16/2022 at 9:27 AM, Guest Wanna cut said:

Recently I started to pull back my foreskin to expose the head so I can be desensitised. Want to feel what it's like circumcised. 

But throughout the day my cock will shrink and my pubic hair will be caught when the foreskin roll back unknowingly. 

Other than trimming the public hair. Is there any tips for uncircumcised cock to feel exposed? 

I like the feel of my cock head touching the underwear. Aroused and hard at work few times. 

I think I've seen some rubber or silicone rings made just to hold the foreskin back somewhere. Sorry don't remember the name though

On 3/16/2022 at 10:27 AM, Guest Wanna cut said:

PM me if you wanna discuss more on this matter.

SSI Japan Uncut Phimosis Correction Ring helps treat phimosis--foreskin that is cannot be pulled back over the head of the penis glan--with a special C-shaped ring (design registration No. 1619907). The design does not tighten the urethra and back muscles. The rounded ends have a 3D special shape based on ergonomics that prevents them from slipping and coming off.

4582137932530__90045.1592463007.jpg?c=2

4582137932530_01__16348.1592463008.jpg?c=2

4582137932530_04__58281.1592463010.jpg?c=2

4582137932530_03__30777.1592463012.jpg?c=2

4582137932530_05__31286.1592463013.jpg?c=2popen.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest Boon
On 3/17/2022 at 10:40 PM, davlim76 said:

Place your cock against a strong water jet eg like the ones in a jacuzzi or swimming pool (discreetly of course!!). The strong water jet pushes the foreskin back and it stays in place. 

Done that. Very easy

2 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

Interesting the device says it corrects phimosis. I thought phimosis makes it difficult to stretch the foreskin to roll behind the glans. If you can roll it behind the glans to try to keep it there with the device, then the phimosis is "cured”

you have observed correctly. 

the first steps are to be able to stretch the foreskin gradually over a period of time until  it’s able to pulled/rolled down to the bottom of the glans. 

To facilitate this requires the foreskin to be soft and stretchable, via a cream to be applied to the tip of the foreskin for a few times a day over a certain period of weeks. After application of the cream, it should allow the foreskin to be stretched easily thus be able to pull downwards. This process has to be done daily, patiently and gradually, not to expect immediate results. 

From a consumer point of view, I am uncertain how the Phimosis Correction Ring can help guys with that problem right from the start. 

I tend to think that this product might be addressing guys who wants to have their foreskin down (assuming that they can already do that) more permanently. 

But then again, it may not work entirely for all the guys. Every foreskin length is different. Some may be able to retract and does not have it rolled back up again (either both unerected and semi-erected) some may be able to retract when erected, but roll back up to the glans again when semi erected or soft. 

Another point to note is whether the corona has the capacity to hold the retracted foreskin behind it when pulled down. When it has (the capacity), the foreskin is being held there without sliding up again. When it does not have (the capacity), the foreskin rolls back up the glans.

The size of the glans, which allows the foreskin to be held back when pulled down, and the amount of retracted foreskin, both plays a part to the ability for the foreskin to be rolled down and held there naturally under the corona.

4 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

didn't know there is a cream to be used. i solved my phimosis problem by stretching daily (and enduring the pain)

prescribed steroid cream. 

yes, it’s possible to stretch the foreskin daily (and enduring the pain)

though I have a tighter foreskin in my younger days, I did like what you did, pull it down, stretching it little by little. Until the whole skin was down and I kept bringing back up and pulling it down. It got to the point where it’s easy to slip it down. 

Care, patience and endurance.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

When I was in my late teens, whenever I was horny, I would thrust my dick into a jar lined with a thick sock as if I was fucking it. One day the foreskin unrolled and my glans was exposed. I was quite horrified then because the edge of the foreskin slid beneath the glans and I couldn’t roll it back. Luckily when my dick wasn’t so aroused, I managed to push the foreskin over the glans. Ever since, my foreskin can easily slide to uncover my glans and I can easily roll it back. 

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

When I was in my late teens, whenever I was horny, I would thrust my dick into a jar lined with a thick sock as if I was fucking it. One day the foreskin unrolled and my glans was exposed. I was quite horrified then because the edge of the foreskin slid beneath the glans and I couldn’t roll it back. Luckily when my dick wasn’t so aroused, I managed to push the foreskin over the glans. Ever since, my foreskin can easily slide to uncover my glans and I can easily roll it back. 

baby oil.....    baby oil

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, radiusulnar said:

i rolled back after i freaked out from the skin of the head turned dry/gray instead of red/moist. and it became sensitive again. can't have the best of both worlds i guess

There's insensitive spray if you need it for "that" purpose. Else the skin is to protect the glan if it's not the tight kind. Perhaps wear it for short hours daily at home? Sensitive is good also mah, can easily get into the zone.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.