Male HQ

Need to rent a room in a gay apartment? Why not start with knowing each other here first, then consider to rent an apartment together?

hey, seems often we see ads where guys want to rent a room in a gay apartment... just thinking aloud here if the probability of success may be higher if we all use one same thread to look for housemates... here.... post in this thread your requirements and briefly about you.... so peeps like you reading this can contact each other here or via direct or private messsage

pax:

type (condo/hdb?):

budget:

move-in by/date:

Message/intro of yourself:

So guys, I may be a property agent, but many times I am not able to help you find rooms or apartments because at the budget range most people fall into, the landlord agents won't share commission with me or any of the tenant's agent. I will be able to assist if you like to remunerate me for my time and advice. 

Hope this thread will be useful for all of you! Best wishes!! 

Edited by Spacegaga

• Spacegaga changed the title to Need to rent a room in a gay apartment? Why not start with knowing each other here first, then consider to rent an apartment together?
  • 1 month later...

Hi,first of all thank you for your advice.

pax: just me

type (condo/hdb?): Hdb

budget: 150b-200 per month

move-in by/date: middle of june 

Message/intro of yourself: my name is fyfy,malay,29yrs of age. im male but i like to crossdress behind close door,just that i now with so much stress i need to escape into my girl mode to make me feel good and relief. I just like want to go to bed wearing girl clothes once in a while. The reason why i need a room to rent at cheap price is because i now im staying with my mum and im the dole breadwinner. Im a mummy boy til now. But I'm still taking care of her and household. So i won't be using that room much. That's it about me. I know i never got chance but if there's luck there's luck.

Hai I’m totally cool with that . Also really won’t mind at all. If you know what I mean . 😉 . But again I’ve gt the offer to work there , wages are awesome yeah and even better knowing about yourself . But as a career path with many falls and top of the notch achievements, will be most gladly if I could have you a house mate , even better a buddy and all . Im still deciding on land or offshores .