Male HQ

Caught a guy behaving weirdly in the shower

Saggiboy

Last Friday late afternoon, I saw this guy at the shower behaving very strangely. He was done showering, but he was swaying front and back, very slow motion, eyes opened wide but like no soul stoned looking, and holding his towel, trying to wrap and unwrap himself repeatedly and slowly, then suddenly went inside the toilet and closed door. After awhile he came out, and stubbled off. I didn't see him after that. Many of us showering saw him doing that, and just looked at each other not sure what's wrong with him. Anyone noticed? 

Is he so high and stoned? So daring doing that in public spaces, if he is indeed. 

Edited by Saggiboy

On 3/23/2022 at 1:44 PM, Since u r here said:

Drunk??!

i saw one! a slim one at shogun before! just 1 mths ago… Not old maybe younger than me 

but not the youngest range or hunk type

drunk and need to find a place to bunk rather than spent on midnite cab/grab??

He went up to zzzzz and i sneaked in…. Kekekekeke but i need to leave after that! Should have stayed…..

btw i evn asked him why is he drunk and he doesnt smell of liquor at all?!!!??!!!

It was definitely not drunk. I know what some of the drunk behaviours r like. This happened in the afternoon. 

Guest Guest
On 3/23/2022 at 1:47 PM, Saggiboy said:

It was definitely not drunk. I know what some of the drunk behaviours r like. This happened in the afternoon. 

Definitely not drunk? Then ?  He is on drug? 

On 3/23/2022 at 1:51 PM, Since u r here said:

then what it is?

On 3/23/2022 at 2:26 PM, Guest Guest said:

Definitely not drunk? Then ?  He is on drug? 

If a person behave weirdo he must be in his own world which is high on drug

On 3/24/2022 at 12:46 PM, Since u r here said:

since it is so obvious, the receptionist let him in?

even Saggiboy cannot confirm is he on drugs (how to even find such lethal drugs in sg) and then leave after a while?

Let's not assume he came in the same state. I only saw him like that at the shower area. 

And also no one saw him taking drugs. Maybe he had too much cough syrup. 

I am only sharing what I saw, and felt something not right w him. 

Guest Kaypo
On 3/24/2022 at 1:40 PM, Saggiboy said:

Let's not assume he came in the same state. I only saw him like that at the shower area. 

And also no one saw him taking drugs. Maybe he had too much cough syrup. 

You must be turned on by that thrusting motion, image burned into your mind. No one else at the sauna mentioned him.

Interesting to note that you do know about cough syrup....

On 3/25/2022 at 10:33 AM, Guest Kaypo said:

You must be turned on by that thrusting motion, image burned into your mind. No one else at the sauna mentioned him.

Interesting to note that you do know about cough syrup....

What thrusting motion hah? 

And cough syrup is common knowledge. Just like glue sniffing. U never heard before meh? 

Why we bother so much about the weird do guy just leave him alone as he did not disturb any of the patron or staff as he is in on world. I guess the weirdo is the guy whom always commeent of him non stop.

On 3/25/2022 at 6:32 PM, fetish69 said:

Why we bother so much about the weird do guy just leave him alone as he did not disturb any of the patron or staff as he is in on world. I guess the weirdo is the guy whom always commeent of him non stop.

Firstly, no one here used the word and called him weird. Except you. 

Secondly, pple left him alone there. No one bothered him. Sharing here just an observation of the behaviour only. No one posted or commented who this person is. No one knows. 

Save your holier than thou act. 

Edited by Saggiboy

Guest It happens
On 3/24/2022 at 1:40 PM, Saggiboy said:

Desperation and horniness, drove him to the unsound state of mind.  The are many such Xiao Lang around. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.