Male HQ

NSmen to get $100, 1-year Safra or HomeTeamNS membership to mark 55 years of NS

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

earlier got ppl ask worth it to get safra membership?

dun need sign up liao,

now you get 1 year for free!

NSmen to get $100, 1-year Safra or HomeTeamNS membership to mark 55 years of National Service

SINGAPORE - To mark the 55th anniversary of National Service (NS) this year, past and present NSmen from the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) and the Home Team will receive $100 worth of digital credits and a free one-year Safra or HomeTeamNS membership.

These will form a NS55 Recognition Package as a way of thanking NSmen for their vital role in defending Singapore and ensuring that Singaporeans continue their way of life, said Senior Minister of State for Defence Zaqy Mohamad on Saturday (March 26).

Close to a million eligible NSmen will receive a notification letter from mid-June this year with details on how to claim the package.

More at https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/nsmen-to-get-100-1-year-safra-or-hometeamns-membership-to-mark-55-years-of-national-service

Guest Guest
On 3/26/2022 at 4:45 PM, Guest Nsmen said:

Safra pools will be even more cruisy :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Wait more girls will come here to complain that we seduce and snatch away their bfs .... 😱😱😅😅 

Guest More straight guys

More straight guys will be in Safra pool Lo. Wait more gf come here to complain Safra pool too cruisy! Imagine all the lean fit tanned NS boys in the changing room! Naked and yummy sausage buffet coming! 

Guest Guest
On 3/27/2022 at 11:48 AM, Guest Does it? said:

Does it come with complimentary gym access at both safra and HomeTeam clubs?

you wait long long.

safra energyone gym is a separate membership altogether.

Guest guest
On 3/27/2022 at 1:28 PM, Guest Guest said:

you wait long long.

Like that give safra membership like not very useful. Might as well give more vouchers.

Guest Guest
On 3/27/2022 at 11:52 AM, Guest Guest said:

Wait more girls will come here to complain that we seduce and snatch away their bfs .... 😱😱😅😅 

The took away benches and not allowed to sun tan , faculties such as jacuzzi and sauna closed , military ruled cub having their military ruling …..all other clubs and establishments have opened their facilities for usage , some more than a year ago 

Guest Guest
On 3/27/2022 at 1:55 PM, Guest guest said:

Like that give safra membership like not very useful. Might as well give more vouchers.

For you to cruise in the swimming pool and changing room lor ... complimentary from the gahmen ... oops!

Guest Guest
On 3/27/2022 at 1:05 PM, Guest More straight guys said:

More straight guys will be in Safra pool Lo. Wait more gf come here to complain Safra pool too cruisy! Imagine all the lean fit tanned NS boys in the changing room! Naked and yummy sausage buffet coming! 

Safra and Energyone gym took away the benches , public not allowed to sun tan , facilities such as jacuzzi and sauna were closed , they have their own military rules …..meanwhile,  all other gym clubs and business establishments have had their facilities open for usage   , some for more than a year already !  

Typical chao sporeans,

dun give, complain

give also complain

On 3/27/2022 at 3:08 PM, Since u r here said:

no1 is bothered no1 is complaining

just discussing in this forum if given a preference 

Yah whatever, not bothered not complaining then still comment.

there’s also free $100 voucher so stop whining.

if dun like the safra membership then dun use,

since it’s given for free, learn to make full use of it!

How abt give you 1k vouchers with unlimited staycation and spa sessions for a year??

Guest Fetish for Army hunk

Arrghhh.....time for a dip in the cooling pool.  I have not been swmming since Jan 2020.  SAFRA membership might help a lot.  The last i visited SAFRA, was 30 years ago. when I cancelled my membership.  

Guest pools
On 3/27/2022 at 1:28 PM, Guest Guest said:

you wait long long.

Actually non-SAFRA members can sign up for E1 gyms too but more expensive,

but you get access to the cruisy pools :thumb:

Guest ffffffff
On 3/27/2022 at 8:32 PM, Guest pools said:

Actually non-SAFRA members can sign up for E1 gyms too but more expensive,

but you get access to the cruisy pools :thumb:

Called safra already. Pool off limits to home team ns.

Guest 老男冰冰
On 3/27/2022 at 1:05 PM, Guest More straight guys said:

sorry NSFs not eligible so no lean fit tanned NS boys, you will see 老男人 instead

On 3/27/2022 at 2:17 PM, Guest Guest said:

Safra and Energyone gym took away the benches , public not allowed to sun tan , facilities such as jacuzzi and sauna were closed , they have their own military rules …..meanwhile,  all other gym clubs and business establishments have had their facilities open for usage   , some for more than a year already !  

Yeap,  absolutlely stupid,  suntan and eating at crowded hawker,  which one more risky? In MF,  they even remove the chair so u can only put your belonging on the floor if not using the locker. 

Anyway,  whatever the govt gave,  just take,  even if is $10.

Guest guest
On 3/27/2022 at 2:17 PM, Guest Guest said:

Are they going to resume everything from 29 Mar? Since govt already announced relax of covid measures.

On 3/26/2022 at 4:45 PM, Guest Nsmen said:

Safra pools will be even more cruisy :twisted::twisted::twisted:

I remember the entrance of mount faber emart (already closed) overlooked the pools on level 1. Everytime im at emart, i will check out the guys at the pools. Some of them are hot. But its awkward standing there looking at them so i will purposely use my phone or act like im arranging the stuffs i bought from emart.

Guest Pool Guy
On 3/28/2022 at 4:45 PM, Guest Gahh said:

I remember the entrance of mount faber emart (already closed) overlooked the pools on level 1. Everytime im at emart, i will check out the guys at the pools. Some of them are hot. But its awkward standing there looking at them so i will purposely use my phone or act like im arranging the stuffs i bought from emart.

So pretentious. 

• 2 months later...

Actually, SAFRA membership is very affordable and for the price, can be very useful too. 

Their Group Insurance plan for Critical Illness is very cheap.  Can be as much as 30-40% cheaper than private insurers. Cheaper EnergyOne membership is a benefit.  So too, booking of discounted Chalets at NSRCC.  Can also get access to HomeTeam NS club pools. Discounts at the restaurants located in the Clubs, discounts on Sheng Siong vouchers etc.  Many restaurants outside also giving discounts; like Fish & Co which gives 30% discount for take-out.

All in all.  Not bad.

Guest Guest

Precisely... Should give 1yr country club membership instead. 

On 6/21/2022 at 12:26 AM, Guest Guest said:

Precisely... Should give 1yr country club membership instead. 

yes, and increase GST to 9% next year instead to 8%. Plus personal income tax to increase from 2% on the first $20k to 4%

Guys, remember there is nothing free, someone is paying for your luxury. Free doesn’t mean no charges, someone is paying for that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Since i m there
On 6/22/2022 at 12:57 PM, Since u r here said:

u wont endup using the 100$ that fast!

how many of u used up your CDC vouchers alrdy? Many of my frens havent even completed their first batch of CDC

now we are at our 2nd 

Already used long ago liao lo

For those interested and if you are an existing member, do remember to register to receive the 1-year membership and $100 credits - check out its website for more details.

spacer.png

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

I will surely use my NS55 funds at the supermarket where I bought the majority of my groceries. Budgeting is necessary because I don't enjoy eating out or wasting money on other kind of entertainment. Keep inflation in mind.

Edited by Why?

On 7/1/2022 at 7:38 PM, Since u r here said:

gd to plan first before the credits are in!

but i trust 3-5 round of your supermkt trips will spend all the credits?

I don't shop impulsively; instead, I shop wisely.

Not everything in NTUC is cheap,  I have options.

Edited by Why?

Guest Dumb af
On 7/2/2022 at 1:33 PM, Since u r here said:

i thought u will go NTUC to shop for weekly groceries, no?

Is there some kind of competition to post as many inane or dumb comments as possible across endless threads? Because you would definitely win. 

Guest Guest
On 7/2/2022 at 1:33 PM, Since u r here said:

i thought u will go NTUC to shop for weekly groceries, no?

here u go again, ur famous brand, we rmb ur history on e voucher thingy la

ur continuous post here is nothing but nuisance man

On 7/2/2022 at 1:37 PM, Guest Dumb af said:

Is there some kind of competition to post as many inane or dumb comments as possible across endless threads? Because you would definitely win. 

yes, she is alway going after such thingy, like last time

On 7/1/2022 at 7:11 PM, Why? said:

I will surely use my NS55 funds at the supermarket where I bought the majority of my groceries. Budgeting is necessary because I don't enjoy eating out or wasting money on other kind of entertainment. Keep inflation in mind.

Why do I get an image of you as a jolly witty plump guy?

On 7/7/2022 at 10:52 AM, Since u r here said:

i m left w 70sgd, how about U?

just realised, onlly 30cent discount!!?!!?

So fast left $30? I not yet received the credits...by the way, can it be used in hawker centres and coffeshop?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.