Male HQ

NSmen to get $100, 1-year Safra or HomeTeamNS membership to mark 55 years of NS

Guest Guest

On 7/7/2022 at 3:35 PM, newcum said:

Heard tat the credit can be withdraw out as cash at special atm outside shengsiong supermarket...select paynow, scan qr code using lifesg app..but only can withdraw $90...cos paynow transcation got 20cent fee..so left will left $9.80...

No more,  they fixed the loophole as usual,  wonder any smart one here done that 😀

https://mothership.sg/2022/07/cash-out-n55-credits-sheng-siong/

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest Guest

Of course we are free to decide how to use our NS55 credits!

If not, then what?! Need Mindef to tell us how and where to spend our credits?!

Fucking stupid, this Mindef! 🤦‍♂️

NSmen ‘free to decide’ how to use their S$100 NS55 digital credits: MINDEF

ns-03-data.jpg?itok=7kZoX02E

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/ns55-credits-nsmen-national-servicemen-free-decide-how-use-mindef-2798906

Guest Try and see
On 7/10/2022 at 3:54 PM, Why? said:

Can NS55 be transferred to a third party using PayNow to the recipient mobile number? If not, using the NS55 freely is not regarded to be the case as mentioned above. 

No, I don't think you can do that.

The closest is to encash $90 of it at Sheng Siong, or transfer the full amount to your Youtrip card and withdraw the amount overseas, as the link above suggests.

Guest Try and see
On 7/10/2022 at 4:04 PM, Why? said:

I thought the authority has already fixed that loophole.  Still can encash meh?

It's not that the authorities fixed the loophole. It was that some encashing machines at various Sheng Siong branches broke down.

So some people spread the rumour that Mindef blocked people from enchashing their NS55 credits.

Later on, the machines were fixed, and everything is back to normal now.

The NS55 credits can be encashed.

https://mothership.sg/2022/07/sheng-siong-atm-cash-out-ns55-credits/

Guest Try and see
On 7/11/2022 at 3:02 PM, Why? said:

Do they disburse according to ...dick size or what.

No wonder Jamus Lim received his NS55 credits before Alvin Tan 😈😂

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GUEST
On 7/24/2022 at 10:18 AM, Guest How much? said:

Still got GST cash voucher for Singaporeans next month right?

On 7/24/2022 at 11:03 AM, newcum said:

Yea..1st aug...n dec also...

all used to offset the higher electricity bills, bills are crazily high

On 7/24/2022 at 1:42 PM, thinking35 said:

If you have a Credit Card, just use the NS55 credit to pay your Credit Card.

On 7/24/2022 at 2:25 PM, Guest William said:

Can meh 

Yes, you can.

If using to pay Credit Card bill, you still enjoyed the benefits of your Credit Card (eg. Points, Rebates).

Another option is if you are spending the NS55 Credits in stores that are located in Frasers Mall, you can first purchase Frasers Property Digital Gift Cards with the NS55 credits; Buy $50, Gets $55 or Buy $100, Gets $110. (Can used at most stores in Frasers Mall including Fairprice, DonDon Donki, Scarlette, Daiso, etc). On top of that, you can still earn the Frasers Points.

• 2 weeks later...

I was being Cheated, under BROAD DAYLIGHT!!!!

I attempted to pay a bill in an AXS machine using the NS100. I flip my phone after navigating the AXS screen till the QR code appears.

I opened LifeSG, went to NS100, and used Singpass to log in.  When LifeSG asked me to confirm after I had pointed the scanner at the QR code, I slid the confirm bar (and waiting for a century long) but it then asked me to enter my Singpass again (so troublesome at this point).

After scanning the QR code (2nd time with my eyes rolling), I waited (again for years) for MINDEF to indicate transaction success which it did.  My money was deducted.

What is shocking next, the AXS screen displays "TRANSACTION FAILED"

I called up MINDEF to rant and exposed their nakedness until they made a commitment to refund me my stolen money a month later.  I nearly fainted there and then.

Anyone has similar experience?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2022 at 5:39 PM, And then said:

Been about 6 weeks now since registering, I have still not received any news regarding the free Safra membership.

Same here also.

On 8/18/2022 at 5:39 PM, And then said:

Been about 6 weeks now since registering, I have still not received any news regarding the free Safra membership.

On 8/19/2022 at 12:11 AM, bigdanbeam said:

Same. Its nothing attractive anyway. Dun hv also neh mind

I did not register immediately when it was available on 1 July until I think it was the second week or so. Like you all, I didn't get the extension of my membership by 1 year until this email (see below) came early this morning. [definitely took more than 6 weeks]

However, the email was also not very clear except 'thanking me for registering' as it did not say if my membership has been extended by a year. They should have at least added "your complimentary membership has been credited" (or something along there) in the email. Anyway, I checked my Safra app to confirm what this email was telling me - my membership expiry date has been extended by 1 year! So they should inform you by email 'similarly' eh.

spacer.png

Edited by sphere

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 8/26/2022 at 1:25 AM, sphere said:

I did not register immediately when it was available on 1 July until I think it was the second week or so. Like you all, I didn't get the extension of my membership by 1 year until this email (see below) came early this morning. [definitely took more than 6 weeks]

However, the email was also not very clear except 'thanking me for registering' as it did not say if my membership has been extended by a year. They should have at least added "your complimentary membership has been credited" (or something along there) in the email. Anyway, I checked my Safra app to confirm what this email was telling me - my membership expiry date has been extended by 1 year! So they should inform you by email 'similarly' eh.

spacer.png

unfortunately, I have not received anything.

On 8/26/2022 at 12:37 AM, radiusulnar said:

just got the safra email too. happy to have a 1 year extension to continue to visit

they also have a NS55 promo where you pay only 1 year to extend for 3 yrs. pretty good deal if you are a frequent safra user or an E1 gym user where you need the membership to continue using the gym.

On 8/26/2022 at 10:29 AM, And then said:

unfortunately, I have not received anything.

Well, I suppose it is just a matter of time, since you had registered it.

But with the advancement in technology, this is really unaccepted that it took so long eh.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 8/26/2022 at 11:16 AM, Since u r here said:

E1
https://www.safra.sg/energyone-gym/promotions/jul-sep-22-new-sign-ups-promotion

e1-q2-22-web_600x600.jpg?sfvrsn=b96d8e33

no hurry , before that , how do u do w/o it? u waited more than 7weeks too?

aunty, u wanna quote, dun quote half pc of info la, u clearly not e1 gym mbr, try act u noe everything like dat, v knn. u only quote the price 4 new sign up, not 4 renew price. 4gdness sake, dunno pls dun act like u noe - not v helping!

existing mbr renew at cheaper price link

https://www.safra.sg/energyone-gym/promotions/jul-sep-2022-renewal-promotion

new signup price link

https://www.safra.sg/energyone-gym/promotions/jul-sep-22-new-sign-ups-promotion

On 8/27/2022 at 2:30 AM, sphere said:

Well, I suppose it is just a matter of time, since you had registered it.

But with the advancement in technology, this is really unaccepted that it took so long eh.

Yeah, I registered about a few days after it opened.

No acknowledgement or anything at that time.

Don't want to register again cos they say they will process the latest registration!

Duh!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2022 at 4:54 PM, And then said:

Yeah, I registered about a few days after it opened.

No acknowledgement or anything at that time.

Don't want to register again cos they say they will process the latest registration!

Duh!

I’m an existing member,

registered for the one year membership / extension,

my membership duration was updated within 4 to 5 days, guess it’s faster for existing members.

On 9/5/2022 at 2:38 PM, Guest Guest said:

I’m an existing member,

registered for the one year membership / extension,

my membership duration was updated within 4 to 5 days, guess it’s faster for existing members.

I doubt so, because I am an existing member and it took more than 6 weeks for the extension to get it done (see my reply on 25 Aug above). Just so that you know, it is not exactly the way you thought so eh, haha.

On 9/5/2022 at 11:30 PM, sphere said:

I doubt so, because I am an existing member and it took more than 6 weeks for the extension to get it done (see my reply on 25 Aug above). Just so that you know, it is not exactly the way you thought so eh, haha.

Maybe you are just suay,

my colleague who is an existing member got his extension done within a week as well.

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.