Male HQ

Hairy body

begleitung

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a somewhat hairy torso but strangely find that the quota got filled up there and have fairly hairless legs. Bizarre. Another oddity for me is that my pubes extend onto my thighs. I always thought this normal and i eas a regular swimmer in trunks so this was very visible. Not too long ago it suddenly dawned on me that it is really not quite normal and could be pretty obscene too! Now I wear swim shorts instead but I hate them coz of the drag in the water that results. Save for a small tuft of fuzz just below the neck, there’s also the occasional weird strand of hair on the back. 

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Baredom said:

I’ve found that the little hair I have on my legs are falling off, and am slowly but surely becoming smooth legged. No idea why this is happening. Concurrently, all the hairy legs around me are becoming more and more desirable. 😄

I wouldn’t mind this happening to me. 😊Singapore weather, being hairless is appropriate. 

3 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

any recent change in diet / nutrition? i would freak out if i started losing hair

Nope. Just one of those bizarre things that anatomy brings about. Occasionally, a new strand of hair sprouts on some spot on the chest too. Maybe it’s to make up for the one that got lost on the leg. 😅

2 hours ago, asiandaddy said:

I wouldn’t mind this happening to me. 😊Singapore weather, being hairless is appropriate. 

Started off already with pretty slim offerings so not much difference for me save for the aesthetics of it. Personally I prefer some fuzz on my man. In all the right places, of course. 

On 4/16/2023 at 5:43 PM, Baredom said:

I’ve found that the little hair I have on my legs are falling off, and am slowly but surely becoming smooth legged. No idea why this is happening. Concurrently, all the hairy legs around me are becoming more and more desirable. 😄

That happened to me before with my chest hair but now back to usual. I suppose nothing to be concerned then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 5:19 PM, Gulopindian said:

Hairy body and hairy Indian cock here. Heard Chinese uncles love to worship young hairy Indian cock and suck it dry

yes indeed... retired Chn uncle here who loves to suck Indian cock with extremely hairy pubes.  yum yum.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

for me nothing turns me on more than hairy pubes especially when the hair is really curly and wiry.  love it when it brushes against my face when I deep throat their cocks.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 8 months later...
On 3/29/2022 at 3:47 AM, begleitung said:

Do u get turned on by certain hairy body parts?  If yes, which part(s)? 

Zero body parts.  I like to CARESS and SEE smooth skin.   And hairs get in the way. 

Facial hair I find idiotic.  In the young, this should give a more manly and tough look,  but I can see through it as false.   In the old, this should give a look of distinction and wisdom, but I don't believe in any of this, and could instead assign it to laziness to shave or inability to do so.