Male HQ

Is it too late to get circumcised when at 40?

Guest Billy Bob

Unless it's a medical emergency or necessity, circumcision has become more 'cosmetic'. And as with anything cosmetic or aesthetic, doctors will sell. A close contact of mine was recently circumcised (staple), and the pain after the procedure was no joke. Not to mention sleepless nights. Doctor claimed it would be 'painless'. 

On 7/21/2022 at 11:19 AM, qsefthu78 said:

Unless it's a medical emergency or necessity, circumcision has become more 'cosmetic'. And as with anything cosmetic or aesthetic, doctors will sell. A close contact of mine was recently circumcised (staple), and the pain after the procedure was no joke. Not to mention sleepless nights. Doctor claimed it would be 'painless'. 

Cannot be what? The sensitive nerf ending of the cock is cut off. So no pain la. 

Your friend bluff you la. 

Then all the malay boys in the whole wide world who get circumcised (in mosque) and not hospital are all so brave la. 

Your friend weak sia. 

Pain or not so painful is all relative. 
With the modern technology today, circumcision has evolved from manual scalpel  cutting to laser cut to clamp device to Shang ring and now, staple method. 
There will be less bloodshed and recovery time will be faster too. With modern medicine, infection rate is low and any discomfort is within tolerable range. 
Anyone who claim totally no pain, he has rhino skin. 
Anyone who cries father cries mother during the recovery period,  either he got a damn lousy surgeon or he is a drama Queen. 
Enough said. 

Different person has diferent pain tolerance level.. we cant blame or assume the person is over doing it.

AND we cant expect everyone to cut that tiny skin just bcoz we are cut. One's stupid act can be another person's achivement. To each of its own.

• 6 months later...

I did it at 43, the result is the morning glory is more impressive and red head looks fierce 😘

The trade off ? a little less sensual and not as enjoyable as before, when getting bj 😓

Edited by Malabird

On 7/21/2022 at 6:47 PM, Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰 said:

Just cut off Kukujiao and be a woman.  40 years man, then 40 years woman.  Legendary Liao.  First in SG.

I read story about Caitlyn Jenner who used to be Bruce Jenner. The hormonal  things, injection and ups and downs is very terrible. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.