Male HQ

Partner Yoga Tuesdays/Yoga Stretch Thursday/Tantric on Saturday

Balestier

I will be conducting Yin Yoga (7:15pm) and Strength Circuit (8.30pm) every
Tuesdays and thursday 7.15pm.
Location is rowell road,  near Mustafa Little India. Showers are available on site. Minimum is 2 participants for class to start. $30 per
class. Dm if Interested 

Edited by Balestier

My focus for this week is quads and hips.  Good relief for cyclists, runners . Tuesday (7:15pm) and Strength Circuit (8.30pm) & thursday 7.15pm.
Location is rowell road,  near Mustafa Little India. Showers are available on site.
Please register with me.  Minimum is 2 participants for class to start. $30 per
class.  Thanks

On 4/25/2022 at 10:03 AM, Balestier said:

My focus for this week is quads and hips.  Good relief for cyclists, runners . Tuesday (7:15pm) and Strength Circuit (8.30pm) & thursday 7.15pm.
Location is rowell road,  near Mustafa Little India. Showers are available on site.
Please register with me.  Minimum is 2 participants for class to start. $30 per
class.  Thanks

Class is on for tomorrow. 

Happy holidays bois.  This week I will focus on breathing. Tuesday (7:15pm) and Strength Circuit (8.30pm) & thursday 7.15pm.
Please register with Seng (93809965).. Minimum is 2 participants for class to start. $30 per
class.  Thanks

On 5/2/2022 at 4:27 PM, Balestier said:

Happy holidays bois.  This week I will focus on breathing. Tuesday (7:15pm) and Strength Circuit (8.30pm) & thursday 7.15pm.
Please register with Seng (93809965).. Minimum is 2 participants for class to start. $30 per
class.  Thanks

Thursday class is on.Do sign up if u can make it. Thanks!

Hope you had a good break last week.  This week I will focus on heart chakra. Recommended for those with sleeping issue.Tuesday (7:15pm) & thursday 7.15pm. 
I will also conduct Strength circuit at Tuesday 8.30pm right after yoga.
Please register with me.. Minimum is 2 participants for class to start. $30 per
class.  Thanks

This week I will focus on full body flexibility.Tuesday (7:15pm) & thursday 7.15pm. 

Minimum is 2 participants for class to start. $30 per
class.  Thanks

• 2 months later...

This week, I will focus on the sequences with yr back on the floor. Class will be on Tuesday 7.15pm and  thursday 7.15pm. Rowell road.

I will also  be having Hiit and stretch classes on Saturday 3 and 4pm  at Cecil street 

Please register with me.. FYI. Thanks

• 2 months later...

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity. Its amazing and will leave you feeling refreshed and reset. Suitable for beginners.

Try it !! Join us every Tuesday and Thursday 7:15pm. 

• 7 months later...

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity. Its amazing and will leave you feeling refreshed and reset. Suitable for beginners.

Try it !! Join us every Tuesday and Thursday 7:15pm

• 1 month later...

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity. Its amazing and will leave you feeling refreshed and reset. Suitable for beginners.

Try it !! Join us every Tuesday and Thursday 7:15pm.

Additional class - Body toning at 8.30pm.

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity. Its amazing and will leave you feeling refreshed and reset. Suitable for beginners.

• 2 weeks later...

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity. Its amazing and will leave you feeling refreshed and reset. Suitable for beginners.

• 2 weeks later...

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity. Its amazing and will leave you feeling refreshed and reset. Suitable for beginners.

Try it !! Join us every Tuesday and Thursday 7:15pm. Discreet studio near Mustafa

• 2 weeks later...

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity. Its amazing and will leave you feeling refreshed and reset. Suitable for beginners.

Discreet studio near Mustafa

• 4 weeks later...

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity. Its amazing and will leave you feeling refreshed and reset. Suitable for beginners.

Try it !! Join us every Tuesday and Thursday 7:15pm.

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity.

Its amazing and will leave you feeling refreshed and reset. Suitable for beginners.

• 2 weeks later...

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity.Suitable for beginners.

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity.Suitable for beginners.

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity.Suitable for beginners.Try it !! Join u every Tuesday and Thursday 7:15pm. $30 per hr per session.

• 2 weeks later...

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity.Suitable for beginners.Try it !! Join u every Tuesday and Thursday 7:15pm. $30 per hr per session.

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity.Suitable for beginners.Try it !! Join u every Tuesday and Thursday 7:15pm. $30 per hr per session.

• 1 month later...

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity.Suitable for beginners.Try it !! Join u every Tuesday and Thursday 7:15pm. $30 per hr per session.

• 5 weeks later...

• G_M changed the title to Yin yoga Tuesdays and Thursday & Tantric on Saturday
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity.Suitable for beginners.Try it !! Join u every Tuesday and Thursday 7:15pm. $30 per hr per session.

Discreet studio near Mustafa.

Special tantric partner yoga this coming sat. 2hrs per session.

John's Yin Yoga Stretch is a quiet, thoughtful practice, where you hold more relaxed poses for long periods of time to lengthen the connective tissues and increase elasticity.Suitable for beginners.Try it !! Join me every Tuesday and Thursday 7:15pm. $30 per hr per session.

Discreet studio near Mustafa.

Edited by Balestier

• Balestier changed the title to Partner Yoga Tuesdays/Yoga Stretch Thursday/Tantric on Saturday

Kindly DM me if you are interested to join our classes :

TUE  26/3- PARTNER YOGA 7.15PM (1 HR)

THU  28/3- YOGA STRETCH 7.15PM (1 HR)

SAT  30/3 - TANTRIC YOGA 7.30PM (2 HRS)

Attire : optional

Rates: $30 per hour

TUE  9/4- PARTNER YOGA 7.15PM (1 HR)

THU  11/4- YOGA STRETCH 7.15PM (1 HR)

HARI RAYA SPECIAL 10/4 - TANTRIC 1 HR 3.30PM

Rates: $30 per session

Posted (edited)

TUE  16/4- PARTNER YOGA 7.15PM (1 HR)

THU  18/4- YOGA STRETCH 7.15PM (1 HR)

SAT 20/4 - TANTRIC 2 HRS 7.30PM

Description 

Partner - stretching with a partner
Stretch - Each stretches holding 2-3 mins
Tantric - partner w  sensual touches

Edited by Balestier

TUE  23/4- PARTNER YOGA 7.15PM (1 HR)

THU  25/4- YOGA STRETCH 7.15PM (1 HR)

Description 

Partner - stretching with a partner
Stretch - Each stretches holding 2-3 mins

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.