Male HQ

How To Enjoy Super Big Dick?

Guest Chantal

Guest Neither
On 7/25/2022 at 12:15 PM, Guest brave said:

go check with a doctor..lots of gay man who have anal sex tends to suffer from anal fistula...anyways up to you..do what you like...

did you ask a doctor or can you share any evidence of what share of sexually active gay men who bottom this applies to? If think you will find it’s nowhere near being ‘lots of’…

Guest brave
On 7/25/2022 at 2:29 PM, Guest Neither said:

did you ask a doctor or can you share any evidence of what share of sexually active gay men who bottom this applies to? If think you will find it’s nowhere near being ‘lots of’…

take a break. I dont understand what you wrote. Are you translating from another language? 

anyway i will stop here. Its not my place to educate anyone.

Guest Neither
On 7/25/2022 at 5:13 PM, Guest brave said:

take a break. I dont understand what you wrote. Are you translating from another language? 

anyway i will stop here. Its not my place to educate anyone.

😂 

you are not educating anyone because you are not sharing any knowledge 

On 5/3/2022 at 4:08 PM, fetish69 said:

Most guys i will check their asshole if is clean and i start to rim and finger if is clean i continue if is not i just get up and wash my hand and find excuse to leave. Those btm that i have fun i told them hygiene is very important and i make sure i foreplay rimming ,tongue fucking and perhap with the help of poppers will help the btm to relax. I will put that not dries up easily and glide smotthly. I will kiss them and slow push my cock in real deep once he used to it i will rock it they way he wants it.

The cleanliness  is a side issue and not related to the dick size or how to take big tools.

People have different type of stool. I know some guys who can wash 3 hours but it still will have stain... (Don't ask me why...)

While those bigger sized guys are aware that by fully entering you might reach areas that can't be cleaned 100%, same as you may hit some harder parts at the end (not the prostate) or from the motion something might move unexpectedly further down while you are on action and and...

Don't forget it is an anus, supposed to ...

The most important thing is on how to handle such scenarios gentlemanly and without insulting the other.

And give guys that "messed" up a second chance. It could have been a matter of bad timing.

Everyone has certain timings when it comes to the digestive tract.

While it might be a turn off, I mostly take it with some humour and just give the guy some time to see whether it can be resolved.

I hate more those fearful bottoms who will ask you every time you slow down or make a short break whether they are dirty what brings you mood down until you soften (not your voice...).

Don't be so over demanding on bottoms.

Be courteous and never forget that the anus is related to the bowel movement...

On 5/16/2022 at 1:48 PM, fetish69 said:

To enjoyed big cock the bottom must douche his ass and lot of foreplay will help. Best for start you take charge as you sit on his cock with lot of lip as u sit take deep breath and focus on enjoyment than pain more as the pain is short while as it will change to great pleasure as you begged for more and with the help of poppers do wonders.

What you forgot is that people are different and have different sexual likings or dislikings.

There are guys who don't like foreplay or kissing, some just want to be fucked and that's it.

There are others who like so much foreplay or sucking until the top's dick turns soft...

It is better to clarify such things before you start off or voice out when something is not as you wish.

Same as not all enjoy the same sex gay anal positions.

Sitting on a cock might not even work at all, in particular when a bottom cramps up.

It can cause pain to the dick of the top or in the worst case a bending.

The book of gay sex recommends for difficult entry scenarios the missionary with the big harder pillow below the butt of the bottom.

Sometimes it helps if the bottom can guide your dick with his hands into his anus.

Try to take it slow at the start, most bottoms appreciate the tops that can last longer than running like on a competition who will come the fastest...

But there is no golden rule.

For some only doggy will work for the start.

Trial and error.

If your bottom is horny and patient, same actually for the top, then it will work, also with a bigger tool.

Just find the best way in.

The last point is: Sex should be enjoyed by both. Once a top recognises that the bottom suffers, then let go or make a break and ask the bottom.

Don't be a selfish prick.

Bottoms should push the tops away and pull out if the pain is unbearable.

On 7/25/2022 at 11:51 AM, Guest brave said:

once you keep training the hole with such toys..be prepared to have a loosen hole...it will be tough to hold your shit in and accidents are bound to happen..esp when you fart...

You sound a bit like the guy who prepared the slides for the HCI sexual education class...

On 7/25/2022 at 12:15 PM, Guest brave said:

go check with a doctor..lots of gay man who have anal sex tends to suffer from anal fistula...anyways up to you..do what you like...

Not sure whether anal fistula is the proper term.

You talk more of Fecal incontinence.

https://www.healthline.com/health/bowel-incontinence

Not all guys tend to suffer a loose anus from anal sex, there are straight guys/ girls  who have the issue also.

The causes are different.

If you pass the motion wrongly, then problems can appear.

Seek advice or research what is the best condition to pass motion and how it is properly done.

However, guys who do fisting, might cause injuries to the pelvic muscles.

Edited by singalion

On 7/25/2022 at 7:53 PM, EuropeanTraveller said:

Super big dicks definitely is fun!

But I am a tall European man ... maybe that makes the difference.

I can easily put big cocks into my ass ... and I really enjoy.

If you live in Singapore and have a super big dick, send me a private message! 😜

1 warning point for posting ad in the Main forum meant for discussion.

Guest Happy Power Bottom
On 7/28/2022 at 9:20 AM, Steve5380 said:

Life is so much easier for us who are not into anal sex,  ha ha.

The way to enjoy super big dick is by not being a bottom! :lol:

You missed out a lot.  Pity.

On 7/28/2022 at 9:04 AM, Guest Happy Power Bottom said:

You missed out a lot.  Pity.

Yes, I have missed out and keep missing out a lot in this life.  I missed on the dreams of "delirium tremens",  on the feel-good of cocaine, heroine and other hallucinogen drugs, the thrills of sky diving, of diving from a 10 m platform,  of formula 1 car racing, of piloting a supersonic jet.  Maybe I get a chance in future lives.   But I don't think I missed anything in not feeling a super big dick. 

On 7/28/2022 at 11:14 PM, Leftright88 said:

I am curious any tips on handling small dicks

Handle with care.

Like how you handle fragile glass.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 7/25/2022 at 1:54 PM, Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰 said:

For me, I dislocate my jaws.  I learn this trick after watching animal Channel on how pythons swallow goats etc.

I didnt know your jaw grew in your ass, now.that is something new. 

Let me inform National Geographic and New Science publications.

Guest Big in SG

I am a top 8inc thick and been in SG 10 years, I did find a lot of guys I met on grinder won't even want to try it but those that do just take it slow to get use to it, use lube and in time we both enjoy it

I had just encountered a big dick since before covid. Last afternoon is great, this guy had 8.5 to 9 inc dick and I have informed him I'm a top too. At first he wanted both of us to blow each other and I played with him for a while and later I deep throat him till he reached orgasm and wanted me to go fuck him. I was surprised when he brought it up and he enjoyed with me very much.

He told me I hit his highest point with multiple orgasm and he cummed so much doggy style on the cushioned bedding while I was still inside of him. 

That is one of the best moment with a huge guy.

Had a anal sex with a 60+ yr old ang moh and his dick is huge. I can't say that I don't enjoy it but my ass bled for around 3 days after that. (Evidence of blood stains while wiping my ass with the toilet paper roll)

I complaint to him about the bleeding when I was showering after sex and he commented, "Oh! Must have been stretched it out abit." After that he gave me $50 to take a cab back home. 

Edited by fresh7up

On 7/30/2022 at 5:42 PM, fresh7up said:

Had a anal sex with a 60+ yr old ang moh and his dick is huge. I can't say that I don't enjoy it but my ass bled for around 3 days after that. (Evidence of blood stains while wiping my ass with the toilet paper roll)

I complaint to him about the bleeding when I was showering after sex and he commented, "Oh! Must have been stretched it out abit." After that he gave me $50 to take a cab back home. 

In mid of fucking session you must be in cloud 9 therefore he fuck you so hard.

Guest Guest
On 7/30/2022 at 5:42 PM, fresh7up said:

$50 only? Should ask him for $5000 for making your ass bleed :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I’m a bit of a size queen. Started with toys and got to a pretty advance level of anal play long before I tried a real cock. Guess that skewed my perspective a bit; a real cock has no chance of ever really scratching that itch of having my hole properly stretched out. Conversely though, I don’t have to worry about pain or discomfort during anal, just focus on giving the top an awesome experience. Or (my favorite) letting him really let loose and go as hard as he’s ever wanted, but never dared, and I’d be right there matching the pace and throwing back even harder. Let’s me focus on the psychological pleasure of anal, which for me is the main attraction of anal play anyway. 

I’ve noticed a trend here emphasizing “tightness” as some great virtue, and disparaging anal training as something that will inevitably lead to “looseness” and incontinence. I find the opposite is true; trying to force insertions into a “tight” (to me, untrained) hole is going to cause tears and eventually lead to permanent damage. Sane, progressive anal training is like yoga for your ass, provides flexibility and control, which leads to a better experience for everyone involved. I can squeeze down tight as a vice and I can gape on command; provided some variety of sensations to keep things interesting. Side benefits of also being more attuned to what I can and cannot do without damage, and better (not worse) control of bowel movements. 

Tl;dr: If you want to enjoy big cocks, train (sanely and progressively) your hole to be able to take them. 

For ref: biggest real cock I’ve taken was about 8.5”, just under 2” diameter. I’ve bottomed out on toys in the 3.5-4” diameter range. 

• 4 months later...

Got to experience my first 9” flesh & blood cock this past month, while overseas. Was definitely an experience. First cock to nudge up against my deep sphincter (sigmoid-rectum sphincter), I was quite surprised by that. Had toys that deep, but never a real cock before. I’ve got experience with depth play, so I managed to relax and get comfortable being penetrated that deeply, but this is definitely something someone not used to it would find painful.

He plowed me pronebone, which really let him get deep and go all out. Once I was comfortable, I could feel his cock head just slipping into my sigmoid when he bottomed out at each thrust. Got into the rhythm and I started throwing back in time with his thrusts. His full weight on my back, Brain melting fun. In the afterglow, he said he could feel himself bumping into my sigmoid. Apparently it’s something he was accustomed too (real big dick energy, lol). Complimented me for getting in sync and being able to throw back with his thrusts. Said he could feel and enjoyed me varying how much I was squeezing down on his cock. Described my hole as “professional” and that he “really enjoyed using me”. I love being described like that; casual objectification and comparison to a fucktoy… makes me all tingly.

Anyway, adding an addendum to previous post, aside from girth, Super Big Dicks beyond a certain length (bout 8” for most, depending on length of one’s rectum) require some additional special training. For these, you need to condition the second sphincter at the rectum-sigmoid junction. Need a toy about 9-10” minimum with a slender, tapered head. And lots of lube. Getting the lube that deep can be tricky, investing in a lube injector helps (looks like an oversized syringe, allows you to apply lube deep inside). Trick I like to do is to go head down ass up and relax my hole till it gapes, then pour a shot glass of lube in. Also, heavily coat the head of the toy with lube. Insert the toy in until you get to the sigmoid bend, may feel some discomfort and like you’ve hit a deadend. Gently apply pressure, slowly coaxing the sphincter open. Don’t rush, reapply lube to the toy as often as required. Practice couple of times a week, slowly working up to bigger toys. Do note, will need to do a deep cleanse for this sort of depth play.

On 5/3/2022 at 4:08 PM, fetish69 said:

Most guys i will check their asshole if is clean and i start to rim and finger if is clean i continue if is not i just get up and wash my hand and find excuse to leave. Those btm that i have fun i told them hygiene is very important and i make sure i foreplay rimming ,tongue fucking and perhap with the help of poppers will help the btm to relax. I will put that not dries up easily and glide smotthly. I will kiss them and slow push my cock in real deep once he used to it i will rock it they way he wants it.

Love to taste and deepthroat your big dick.

im 8.5 x 5.5 inches, so considered "super big" as far as asian countries go. When meeting a new bot tbh i dont expect any penetration to happen and we usually stop at deep throating, if at all. Some bots refuse to let me near their hole for fear of injury, which i completely unds. its not like i would ram it into them against their will as that would be rape

with regular fwbs though theyre quite conditioned and so happily swallow my dick whole. they have anal gape fetish too which helps. Sometimes if theyre feeling too sore having a threesome helps as i can cycle through two bottoms leaving one of them to rest while im busy fucking the other

Guest tele doublezero4u
22 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

im 8.5 x 5.5 inches, so considered "super big" as far as asian countries go. When meeting a new bot tbh i dont expect any penetration to happen and we usually stop at deep throating, if at all. Some bots refuse to let me near their hole for fear of injury, which i completely unds. its not like i would ram it into them against their will as that would be rape

with regular fwbs though theyre quite conditioned and so happily swallow my dick whole. they have anal gape fetish too which helps. Sometimes if theyre feeling too sore having a threesome helps as i can cycle through two bottoms leaving one of them to rest while im busy fucking the other

wow...love it

8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Impressive. Any considerations you take when breaking in a new bottom?

You enjoying gaping your fwb out too?

13 hours ago, Tallboi said:

Impressive. Any considerations you take when breaking in a new bottom?

You enjoying gaping your fwb out too?

other than going slowly and applying more lube, not really. the new ones i met who are serious about taking on my dick would break themselves in with toys etc. also training their gag reflex so we can switch between anal and oral to let body parts rest 😆

due to my size the gaping just happens and ngl i love seeing the "damage" my dick is leaving behind. turns me on even more which gets me harder to gape them even wider. kudos to the bots who can take this though, i heard its alot of training and putting up with pain at first

Guest tele doublezero4u
On 12/23/2022 at 11:46 AM, Tallboi said:

Got to experience my first 9” flesh & blood cock this past month, while overseas. Was definitely an experience. First cock to nudge up against my deep sphincter (sigmoid-rectum sphincter), I was quite surprised by that. Had toys that deep, but never a real cock before. I’ve got experience with depth play, so I managed to relax and get comfortable being penetrated that deeply, but this is definitely something someone not used to it would find painful.

He plowed me pronebone, which really let him get deep and go all out. Once I was comfortable, I could feel his cock head just slipping into my sigmoid when he bottomed out at each thrust. Got into the rhythm and I started throwing back in time with his thrusts. His full weight on my back, Brain melting fun. In the afterglow, he said he could feel himself bumping into my sigmoid. Apparently it’s something he was accustomed too (real big dick energy, lol). Complimented me for getting in sync and being able to throw back with his thrusts. Said he could feel and enjoyed me varying how much I was squeezing down on his cock. Described my hole as “professional” and that he “really enjoyed using me”. I love being described like that; casual objectification and comparison to a fucktoy… makes me all tingly.

Anyway, adding an addendum to previous post, aside from girth, Super Big Dicks beyond a certain length (bout 8” for most, depending on length of one’s rectum) require some additional special training. For these, you need to condition the second sphincter at the rectum-sigmoid junction. Need a toy about 9-10” minimum with a slender, tapered head. And lots of lube. Getting the lube that deep can be tricky, investing in a lube injector helps (looks like an oversized syringe, allows you to apply lube deep inside). Trick I like to do is to go head down ass up and relax my hole till it gapes, then pour a shot glass of lube in. Also, heavily coat the head of the toy with lube. Insert the toy in until you get to the sigmoid bend, may feel some discomfort and like you’ve hit a deadend. Gently apply pressure, slowly coaxing the sphincter open. Don’t rush, reapply lube to the toy as often as required. Practice couple of times a week, slowly working up to bigger toys. Do note, will need to do a deep cleanse for this sort of depth play.

There are hardly any above in singapore....

Guest tele Doublezero4u
2 hours ago, Guest tele doublezero4u said:

There are hardly any above in singapore....

On 12/23/2022 at 11:46 AM, Tallboi said:

More than 7 ins are rare in SG...talk about 9 ins...its a TOTO win

On 12/26/2022 at 8:23 AM, Guest guest said:

other than going slowly and applying more lube, not really. the new ones i met who are serious about taking on my dick would break themselves in with toys etc. also training their gag reflex so we can switch between anal and oral to let body parts rest 😆

due to my size the gaping just happens and ngl i love seeing the "damage" my dick is leaving behind. turns me on even more which gets me harder to gape them even wider. kudos to the bots who can take this though, i heard its alot of training and putting up with pain at first

Kinky. Yeah, gaping is fun, love the reactions from tops my hole gets when they see it gape… 🤤

In my experience poppers real helps. I need to be piston fucked, regardless of size! Helps me with deep throating as well. I’m taking notes from y’all size queens. Tqsm😘 I’m wanna get ready for future conquests! Caio, wait for me!! 

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy both romantic and the occasional rough. Depends on my partner, i do whatever they want as long it doesn’t hurt me. 

I think prep is key. Watch your diet yada2 and all that. Yall know. I tend to stop eating 3 hours before. Douche 1 hour before. I know, bottoming takes a lot of effort. 😮💨 So show your love to your btms to all tops out there! 

I can’t remember where and which porn performer (🙄) did mentioned he took some kind of pills to stop the food to continue its descent or something like that. I’ll try to look for it again and circle back. I think it’s on Youtube. 

On 12/26/2022 at 8:23 AM, Guest guest said:

Curious, looking for new holes to try out?

Guest Angela
On 7/25/2022 at 1:54 PM, Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰 said:

For me, I dislocate my jaws.  I learn this trick after watching animal Channel on how pythons swallow goats etc.

冰冰,you’re the best 🤣

To enjoyed big cock is to relax and the top have to be patient as well. Foreplay as well good quality of lube help as well few sniff of poppers to make you feel relax once it kicks in.

most of the asian tops that says they are packing or 7 or above are delusional..haha..ive had my share of cocks and also played around in all the saunas and can tell you..most of them are just around 6 or 6+...nothing more

Guest tele doublezero4u
On 7/29/2022 at 2:00 PM, p-2122 said:

I had just encountered a big dick since before covid. Last afternoon is great, this guy had 8.5 to 9 inc dick and I have informed him I'm a top too. At first he wanted both of us to blow each other and I played with him for a while and later I deep throat him till he reached orgasm and wanted me to go fuck him. I was surprised when he brought it up and he enjoyed with me very much.

He told me I hit his highest point with multiple orgasm and he cummed so much doggy style on the cushioned bedding while I was still inside of him. 

That is one of the best moment with a huge guy.

Best is the following :

1) If the top is tall, heavy and huge : best is he pin me ( one) down, and enters without btm to struggle

2) Else btm to ride into his dick by gravity to gets in.

no asians above 7 in sg, except chian tops

Guest tele doublezero4u
14 minutes ago, Guest tele doublezero4u said:

Best is the following :

1) If the top is tall, heavy and huge : best is he pin me ( one) down, and enters without btm to struggle

2) Else btm to ride into his dick by gravity to gets in.

no asians above 7 in sg, except chian tops

china TOPS are huge

17 hours ago, DecentBasicGuy said:

Had my first experience with a guy a couple weeks back....i was a little impatient... i dont even think im that big..i felt sry to see him in pain even after a lot of lubing...how some of u handle an 8 incher?🤔

Getting acclimated for the first minute really helps as the internal muscles relax. That's where the pain comes from if you just shove it in. 

1 hour ago, Guest tele doublezero4u said:

china TOPS are huge

I worked in China for some years now ad occasionally do go back for visits....its not very common to find anyone packing...you may get the 1 or 2 of them who are thick and about 6 plus...but not the long thick ones....

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2023 at 9:20 AM, Guest sad said:

I worked in China for some years now ad occasionally do go back for visits....its not very common to find anyone packing...you may get the 1 or 2 of them who are thick and about 6 plus...but not the long thick ones....

i personally knows of a local chn who is 5.7 inches girth (not sure if it is considered thick, but sure is much thicker than mine) and almost 6.5 inches ( bone press) length. as a  super chub it is visually short.

Edited by D.0284

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2022 at 10:21 AM, Guest Chantal said:

I accompanied a friend who was working in a pxxn movie producer when I was studying in US. I was very excited to have a chance to see they filmed a homo pxxn. Surprised to see the btm screamed and shouted very few minutes to stop filming because the top's cock was too huge for him. Yet it was funny that he has to act as "enjoying" the big cock in his ass. since then I knew it was all fake and not real that these guys were enjoying in the pxxn movie.

Wonder how some guys here still dying for big cock!

This that go in by force without properly lubricating the btm is the worst ... Not only it can cause the anus to bleed but worst scenario in long run you can developed hemorrhoids too.. and not all top is gentle...

Tried once with a gwm n never crave for it again. Never enjoy tat 9" thick rod in my hole. Fxxking painful n e sensation of wanting to poo e whole time was not nice ! When e session finally ended n he pulled out his rod fr my hole, e condom was covered with my poo. He told me he dun mind bcos he got poo on condoms all times fr other guys too.

Next day, I can still feel e soreness in my hole n some uncomfortable sensation at e prostate n internal abdominal. Juz like kena rape by a baseball bat in e hole. Seriously!

To enjoyed super big cock both parties must work together. The top must stimulate the btm and make sure the he feel secure great comfort and ready to be peneràte by you big cock. Good foreplay and with the help of poppers makes the btm more relax. As the top must be able to be patient as you remember that that you fuck is not pussy which is naturally get wet when stimulate. Generous good water base lube help the it to slight in easily and guide the btm to breath in and out and to relax not think about the pain. Best position asked him to sit on you as he have better control as he push down his body depper in and tell him dont clinch his ass and body let it go and enjoyed the moment with nice caressing his body make his secure and relax. Not to forget the poppers kick in will great help that what i do when i deflower guys i met be it gay bicurious married or late blommer daddy.

41 minutes ago, fetish69 said:

To enjoyed super big cock both parties must work together. The top must stimulate the btm and make sure the he feel secure great comfort and ready to be peneràte by you big cock. Good foreplay and with the help of poppers makes the btm more relax. As the top must be able to be patient as you remember that that you fuck is not pussy which is naturally get wet when stimulate. Generous good water base lube help the it to slight in easily and guide the btm to breath in and out and to relax not think about the pain. Best position asked him to sit on you as he have better control as he push down his body depper in and tell him dont clinch his ass and body let it go and enjoyed the moment with nice caressing his body make his secure and relax. Not to forget the poppers kick in will great help that what i do when i deflower guys i met be it gay bicurious married or late blommer daddy.

With your size, defnitely need tonnes of poppers bro. 😝😝😝

After that, u must marry that btm coz the size left with big gapes which can't be filled up by other tops. Hehe

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.