Male HQ

Carousell is full of lowballers and cheapskates

Guest ffffffff

Guest Till then
On 4/25/2022 at 3:08 PM, Guest ffffffff said:

Think what. Want good want defect free, want very cheap. These people should go make their own products.

Wait till you sell your goods at cash converter, you will appreciate why people still wanted to buy from you at Carosell. 

Guest 8787R
On 4/25/2022 at 3:08 PM, Guest ffffffff said:

Think what. Want good want defect free, want very cheap. These people should go make their own products.

Lmao whats new? Tell me about it.

Guest How it works
On 4/25/2022 at 5:11 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Absolutely, cheap is ok but i would say a lot of them are asking for beyond cheap,  if only there is a word to describe. 

A lot are also asking for fun only,  after you reply them,  there will be a complete silence. 

Some people remain silence because they wanted to know how much lower you could go. Then suddently silence, because they may have 2nd thought due to budget issue or probably have no need for the item.  Stuff that are ornamental, overly used, have no functional purposes...etc could be the reason why people kept silent after a few enquiry questions.  Sometime, seller also stay quite far, which also deter buyer from making further inroad into the transaction.

Inflation , cost of living, are the reasons people head to Carosell for bargain stuff.  If you price are too close to retail price,  and are used item, you cannot fault them for asking discount. 

Guest ffffffff
On 4/25/2022 at 3:47 PM, Guest Till then said:

Wait till you sell your goods at cash converter, you will appreciate why people still wanted to buy from you at Carosell. 

Cash converter think people all farking stupiak. All those CDs that are scratched / damaged / cannot play. I bring there. They will just take without checking. But of course you only get $1 to 2 for the 10 CDs.

I ever saw one person decline to sell because the offer too low. The fella from cash converted shouted at him :"WHAT?! YOU DON'T WANT TO SELL?!!"

Behave like thug.

Those karang guni very hard life. They go round the blocks, collect and then sell to CC. Get so little.

Guest ffffffff
On 4/25/2022 at 5:11 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Absolutely, cheap is ok but i would say a lot of them are asking for beyond cheap,  if only there is a word to describe. 

A lot are also asking for fun only,  after you reply them,  there will be a complete silence. 

I dislike those asking for lots of photos. They normally don't buy.

One asked me for more photos of my computer. So I asked him which angle he wants? Silence after that. LOL

Normally they offer you half your stated price.  So I said I'll be happy to sell them damaged items. They don't want. Want brand new but don't want to pay.? 

This Carousell even ask  me to give away unsalable items. I mean the item is very new. These people got very poor business sense.

Guest ffffffff
On 4/25/2022 at 6:17 PM, Guest How it works said:

Some people remain silence because they wanted to know how much lower you could go. Then suddently silence, because they may have 2nd thought due to budget issue or probably have no need for the item.  Stuff that are ornamental, overly used, have no functional purposes...etc could be the reason why people kept silent after a few enquiry questions.  Sometime, seller also stay quite far, which also deter buyer from making further inroad into the transaction.

Inflation , cost of living, are the reasons people head to Carosell for bargain stuff.  If you price are too close to retail price,  and are used item, you cannot fault them for asking discount. 

I sell my unwanted 2xist at $5 a pair. Some think I'm selling fakes. I up the price and they think it's real. But of course they won't buy.

On 4/25/2022 at 6:17 PM, Guest How it works said:

Nope,  my product is new and always cheaper than the market price.  Precisely,  nowadays when everything is so expensive and they still can get a good deal,  they should grab it. Otherwise,  at least have the basic courtesy to say "let me consider".

Guest Rakutenn

First laws of trade, buy low , sell high. 

Busineesman 's law of survival buy lower, scrape the bottom of barrel , sell even Elon musk higher . 

Second law of trade , act cheap, cheaper , cheapest. Wear your seller down , bargain, bargain, bargain lower. 

3rd law of trade , kong jeet , bor kong chuut,  act blur when you gain profit , complain like hell when uuu  make small loss, 

Eg. Chinese tradesman , grocery shop owners, small time tradesman always rant , complain, moan, 

Hang cheing pai, lui pai tang , buay kao chiak , 

While they act like a pauper, they secretly own 20 shophouses which they ate collecting rent to.cover each units mortages, by leveraging, as a landlotd they never show mercy wheb collecting rent one lah, its payup.or move out , take it or leabe it, but then in front of grocery shop customers put on sad face, put on mourning aura and repeat rant , lui pai tarng, harng cheng pai,  bor tarng lui.

After cllosing shop for the day , got 2 or 3 small wives besides main wife, then got money to call geylang prostitute one , lar , although married with kids, can have illegitimate childten with small.wives in one in Malaysia , one in Indonesia, one in Thailand. All got kids in indonesia, Thailand , Malaysia.

For chinese people, so long as he payup , he is a good father. 

Forth law of trade , take it or leave it. My offer is this taje it or leave it. 

Cheap , cheaper , cheapest.

Guest ffffffff

I know those who lowball are normally re sellers.

I got one girl lowball me for my set of never used photo frames. I declined. She kept pestering me. I just blocked her. 

I told her she buy the whole lot for very cheap and resell. She denied. Said she want to use them herself. Ha!

Guest Fffftttt fffftttt
On 4/26/2022 at 2:58 PM, Guest ffffffff said:

I know those who lowball are normally re sellers.

I got one girl lowball me for my set of never used photo frames. I declined. She kept pestering me. I just blocked her. 

I told her she buy the whole lot for very cheap and resell. She denied. Said she want to use them herself. Ha!

Its called trading, its an age old formula, buy cheap.sell expensive.

Everywhere got people looking fir a loophole, a bargain or some call a sorhai. 

Guest ffffffff
On 4/26/2022 at 4:48 PM, Guest Fffftttt fffftttt said:

Its called trading, its an age old formula, buy cheap.sell expensive.

Everywhere got people looking fir a loophole, a bargain or some call a sorhai. 

It's a sohai who takes others for sohai

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
On 4/28/2022 at 5:25 PM, drektster said:

got that all the time, especially from a certain ethnic group. low ball to half the price and ask to deal immediately. i never response then kenal pester. so, no choice have to block.

I knew which ethnic group! 
Same too, I will block. Really KNN.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/25/2022 at 9:36 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Nope,  my product is new and always cheaper than the market price.  Precisely,  nowadays when everything is so expensive and they still can get a good deal,  they should grab it. Otherwise,  at least have the basic courtesy to say "let me consider".

Yes, I wish more buyers could have some basic courtesy and say “thanks for your time”.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.