Male HQ

E-Coach

Axel Lai

Hello guys! Im a dedicated personal trainer lived in Singapore. Currently a freelance personal trainer.

I have started my training since 18 and was have been a trainer since 24. I had helped many clients to get started their fitness training, whether in the gym, in an outdoor park, indoor rented space with weights, group exercises classes and etc. 

I have seen many different types of people and different fitness levels and body size and condition eg, overweight/ knee injury/ lower back pain/ diabetes/ frozen shoulders etc.

My intention to create this post is to bring people up and help the needy, as many people could be clueless to how to start, or how to transform (Many trainer would do that for money).

We do not need to meet at all, and I would still be there for you if you need, a simple text to follow up or even chit chat as friend is good. Or if you have any questions about training you can ask me.

Feel free to text me to chat up @ 82858496 I am not a crocodile I wont bite! 

20220302_103602_capture.jpg

Be the best version of you.

People are offering help, just say thanks and move on. No need to talk so much shit. You run an onlyfans acc, some people here are serious pt. So they have to look for clients since it’s their only income.

On 4/27/2022 at 10:22 PM, Axel Lai said:

Thanks. But i dont look for them. The effort should be on them.

On 4/27/2022 at 11:35 PM, Guest Lol said:

People are offering help, just say thanks and move on. No need to talk so much shit. You run an onlyfans acc, some people here are serious pt. So they have to look for clients since it’s their only income.

Hi. Thanks for feedback. I appreciate his helps of course. :) Looks like I said some wrong things ya. Anyway, the intention of this post is to give back to community. My OF also nothing much there. Cheers.

Edited by Axel Lai
Elaborate

Be the best version of you.

On 4/27/2022 at 10:22 PM, Axel Lai said:
On 4/28/2022 at 12:55 AM, Axel Lai said:

Hi. Thanks for feedback. I appreciate his helps of course. :) Looks like I said some wrong things ya. Anyway, the intention of this post is to give back to community. My OF also nothing much there. Cheers.

I like how u ans. I mean its rare to have someone who giving free coaching thru online. Different pple have different way of answering. Some may sound rude but they are not and some sounds nice but with very sarcastic words. Just be who u are. For now maybe by doing this, u are attracting potential clients in future. All the best ma man

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.