Male HQ

False accusation by admin

Guest J’s girl

Guest J’s girl

I have not been on bw forum since the dust settled but have unfortunately been informed about a thread yesterday. [before it got merged to the one I started some time back].

First I must state and clear the air that am not Harshith as the admin has claimed. His allegation of us sharing same IP is either a coincidence or false accusation or some what in cahoot with @gemini92 to ‘protect’ the name of blowingwind as it involves abetment to sex in public such as macritchie reservoir park and toa payoh safra.

Second I must also state the thread from yesterday was not started by me. While the purpose of that threat is similar to mine and the content discussed was unfortunately linked, it has nothing to do with me. I had previously made an agreement with @gemini92 , he can be my witness to it. His private activities of continuing to be involved on blowingwind has nothing to do with me, it is between him and his girl. How he got embroiled in a new post is his problem, I hope the admin do not falsely get me involved.

And to the admin, please clear the air and do not belittle what I had went through. Do not get me involved when I am not part of this. If this is sacrificing my experience to protect blowingwind or @gemini92 , you are pure evil as I am innocent and not involved in this latest shit he/blowingwind has got into. If the admin choose to continue in his/their false accusation of me, I will make strong measures protect myself.

Guest BW is full of lawyers

On 5/9/2022 at 9:50 AM, Guest J’s girl said:

this is sacrificing my experience to protect blowingwind or @gemini92 , you are pure evil as I am innocent and not involved in this latest shit he/blowingwind has got into

LOL now playing victim again huh? Is that all you know how to do?

I will make strong measures protect myself

Laughable. Bring the lawyer letters on! The IP addresses don't lie. We have many lawyers here on bw too. Unafraid.

Guest J’s girl

@gemini92 you are much obliged to clear the air with the admin because you started the whole original incident. So far I have kept to my end of the agreement but if you allow external parties like the admin to break our agreement then you can only blame the admin. I cannot tell if you are or are not in cahoot with the admin as I have falsely accused out of the blue.

Guest J’s Girl
On 5/9/2022 at 9:56 AM, Guest BW is full of lawyers said:

LOL now playing victim again huh? Is that all you know how to do?

Laughable. Bring the lawyer letters on! The IP addresses don't lie. We have many lawyers here on bw too. Unafraid.

why do you bring up lawyer letters out of the blue. who are you? what is your purpose? stop your fear mongering. 

this time I am totally uninvolved and just clearing my name this morning. I have kept to my end of agreement with @gemini92so I am not afraid. 

Guest Jones
On 5/9/2022 at 9:59 AM, Guest J’s girl said:

@gemini92 you are much obliged to clear the air with the admin because you started the whole original incident. So far I have kept to my end of the agreement but if you allow external parties like the admin to break our agreement then you can only blame the admin. I cannot tell if you are or are not in cahoot with the admin as I have falsely accused out of the blue.

No one owes a guest anything. If you're hiding behind a guest account with nary a picture nor identification then there's no cause for damages.

Keep your entitlement in check and grow up!

Guest BW is full of lawyers
On 5/9/2022 at 10:07 AM, Guest J’s Girl said:

why do you bring up lawyer letters out of the blue. who are you? what is your purpose? stop your fear mongering. 

this time I am totally uninvolved and just clearing my name this morning. I have kept to my end of agreement with @gemini92so I am not afraid. 

Then what "strong measures" are you referring to? We aren't afraid of you either. Kinda ironic for me to say this since I'm a guest myself mua haha but take note, sissy pants, that you're just a loser hiding behind a guest account. We look down on you and when the time comes for you to go, rest assure we will spit on your grave. Go rot in hell and I curse your 7 ancestors the same

Guest J’s girl
On 5/9/2022 at 10:12 AM, Guest BW is full of lawyers said:

Then what "strong measures" are you referring to? We aren't afraid of you either. Kinda ironic for me to say this since I'm a guest myself mua haha but take note, sissy pants, that you're just a loser hiding behind a guest account. We look down on you and when the time comes for you to go, rest assure we will spit on your grave. Go rot in hell and I curse your 7 ancestors the same

@admin be fair, check the IP of this guest and gemini92 posting and account login. 

Guest Lollapalooza
On 5/9/2022 at 10:19 AM, Guest J’s girl said:

@admin be fair, check the IP of this guest and gemini92 posting and account login. 

LOL this whole thread is just gonna get shifted straight to the flaming room

Please stop harrassing Members here. 

Everyone is free to have sex with whoever he/she/ it wants. You don't own other people. 

Also move on. 

You posted exactly the same content before. 

Nobody is interested into your revenge driven  bull n pussy stories.

Get over it and move on. 

Guest Get a life

No one owes you anything

Guest Liar liar pants on fire

If the allegation against the particular mod is true, the shit this time is fuelled and started from the false accusation by that mod.

This then directly calls into question the credibility of the censorship of that mod and the fairness and parity of how various threads and members of bw were locked / blocked and there should be a review of them. 

Guest J’s girl

I have not been on bw forum since the dust settled but have unfortunately been informed about a thread yesterday. [before it got merged to the one I started some time back].

First I must state and clear the air that am not Harshith as the admin has claimed. His allegation of us sharing same IP is either a coincidence or false accusation or some what in cahoot with @gemini92 to ‘protect’ the name of blowingwind as it involves abetment to sex in public such as macritchie reservoir park and toa payoh safra.

Second I must also state the thread from yesterday was not started by me. While the purpose of that threat is similar to mine and the content discussed was unfortunately linked, it has nothing to do with me. I had previously made an agreement with @gemini92 , he can be my witness to it. His private activities of continuing to be involved on blowingwind has nothing to do with me, it is between him and his girl. How he got embroiled in a new post is his problem, I hope the admin do not falsely get me involved.

And to the admin, please clear the air and do not belittle what I had went through. Do not get me involved when I am not part of this. If this is sacrificing my experience to protect blowingwind or @gemini92 , you are pure evil as I am innocent and not involved in this latest shit he/blowingwind has got into. If the admin choose to continue in his/their false accusation of me, I will make strong measures protect myself.

sori I may have been confused and mixed up by the admin’s accusation between guest Champ and guest Harshith. Be it the either one the admin accused me to be, I am neither one of them. this is to set the record straight & clear because i cannot edit my initial post.

Guest Puzzled

Not taking sides, but mod should check the IP of Gemini92 against all the guests postings. It is incredulous and puzzling to think Gemini92 has been silent since the saga first broke. 

Guest Sign up la
On 5/9/2022 at 12:03 PM, Guest J’s girl said:

sori I may have been confused and mixed up by the admin’s accusation between guest Champ and guest Harshith. Be it the either one the admin accused me to be, I am neither one of them. this is to set the record straight & clear because i cannot edit my initial post.

Since you are such a regular here why don't you sign up for an account then you can edit your posts

Guest Puzzled

Also, why you have to revive old topics? Don't you have enough things to do outside BW? Why take revenge to our community by dling this? Move on girl or whatever

Guest Who brought the 🍿?
On 5/9/2022 at 12:03 PM, Guest J’s girl said:

what is this whole thing about ‘clearing name’ or ‘setting record straight’?! Nobody here knows who you are, whether any of this story is true, whether you are all the same person or anything. And nobody particularly cares!

you are clearly here to just shit stir or are desperate for attention…

Guest Wtf
On 5/9/2022 at 12:22 PM, Guest Puzzled said:

Not taking sides, but mod should check the IP of Gemini92 against all the guests postings. It is incredulous and puzzling to think Gemini92 has been silent since the saga first broke. 

We will only need multiple mods to check the IP addresses of Gemini92, J’s Girl, and all the guests posts, mine included, then make public any findings of same IP, this will clear the air.

I’m puzzled as to why G_M mod did not provide screenshot to support his claims that Guest Champ and Guest J’s Girl are same IP. Seems fishy and does give the accusation of cahoot between Gemini92 and Mod some substance.

Guest Wtf
On 5/9/2022 at 2:07 PM, Guest Who brought the 🍿? said:

what is this whole thing about ‘clearing name’ or ‘setting record straight’?! Nobody here knows who you are, whether any of this story is true, whether you are all the same person or anything. And nobody particularly cares!

you are clearly here to just shit stir or are desperate for attention…

Yes, I agree to the full extent, so just need Mods to check IP to unravel the truth.

Guest All talk no action.

You think admin will want to blow this case up until involve lawyers and possible police report.

Can wait long long. 

This case will just fade into the sunset and become like uaed tissue paper, 

Dirty , discarded, forgotten and eventually rot and become part of leaf and tree litter. 

Gone and forgotten.

Guest NATO
On 5/9/2022 at 3:38 PM, Guest All talk no action. said:

You think admin will want to blow this case up until involve lawyers and possible police report.

Can wait long long. 

This case will just fade into the sunset and become like uaed tissue paper, 

Dirty , discarded, forgotten and eventually rot and become part of leaf and tree litter. 

Gone and forgotten.

I think the mod will expose the parties involved if any, ban and delete their accounts, block their IP to prevent new account creation, lock this thread and have this thread shifted to flaming room.

why the irrelevant topic of lawyers keep on getting revived in this thread, as though intentionally making a mountain out of a molehill for fear-mongering.

Guest Guest

Please lah! What IP? If anybody wanna doxx anybody else, best is to doxx J's girl face until it gets posted and blasted out big big. She already got off easy last time when the mods went to lock her thread away. And yet, now she still wants to go doxx the other guy and repeat his name over and over again? No wonder J must go out and "steal eat". Who can live with a mental bitch like that?

Tolong tolong... I really hope J can go find better girls elsewhere. Otherwise, another Beach-Road-chopper-case may happen again if he go "steal eat" after they get married.  

Guest Blue123
On 5/9/2022 at 6:15 PM, Guest Guest said:

Please lah! What IP? If anybody wanna doxx anybody else, best is to doxx J's girl face until it gets posted and blasted out big big. She already got off easy last time when the mods went to lock her thread away. And yet, now she still wants to go doxx the other guy and repeat his name over and over again? No wonder J must go out and "steal eat". Who can live with a mental bitch like that?

Tolong tolong... I really hope J can go find better girls elsewhere. Otherwise, another Beach-Road-chopper-case may happen again if he go "steal eat" after they get married.  

keep to topic and do not jump to conclusion. Let the mod investigate the IP of the parties and guests involved.

if both guys can keep his hand to his own dick and his dick to his own hand, none of this would happen.

On 5/9/2022 at 2:31 PM, Guest Wtf said:

I’m puzzled as to why G_M mod did not provide screenshot to support his claims that Guest Champ and Guest J’s Girl are same IP. Seems fishy and does give the accusation of cahoot between Gemini92 and Mod some substance.

With the increased privacy due to the amendments to the PDPA (and other laws) privacy must be protected not to enable anyone to identify another person.

You ask the Moderator to publish the IP, that would be disclosing private details.

Some smart people might even have tools to identify where such IP locations are.

No Moderator would risk such.

Why should Moderators tell "stories", I m sure we can assume that the IP's are the same.

I actually don't understand why the critic here turns to the Moderators?

Why should Moderators be in "cahoots" with any Members. (Sure a member could always be a bf or friend from a Moderator, if I look at the main Moderators, they seem quite settled in their relationships)...

In my personal opinion, Moderators would have been advised to delete all posts that mention the Member name of the "accused" person by that Guest.

We don't even know whether anything on his story is correct.

Don't you all sense that this person (J's girl) is abusing BW for a revenge ride against his Ex or FB.

We shouldn't condone such nasty behaviour.

How would you all feel if you had fun with a stranger and then suddenly someone is researching your member ID and contacting you, and even exposing you here at BW???

Would anyone wanted to be drawn into such things following to some fun in some place here?

If the Moderators had been a bit more blunt and upfront they should have advised the Guest to seek psychological help.

I think he is in need for that as he can't let off this thing.

The Guest should talk to some friends or get other help to get over this.

On 5/9/2022 at 6:39 PM, Guest Blue123 said:

if both guys can keep his hand to his own dick and his dick to his own hand, none of this would happen.

Hm, does every cruiser at any of the cruising places ask first whether the other guy is married, has a bf, regular fb or is owned by someone else...

Let's take this with reality.

It happened at a cruising place. What's the point.

This happens every day. It is nothing out of the range of uncommon.

The problem is with that Guest, who blames a cruiser for having "stolen" his bf/fb or casual sex partner and paint that innocent fellow as the culprit.

Even if that "innocent" casual sex partner broke up the relationship of the Guest TS, so what? Blame him for the break up?

Let's get real.

They haven't been married and TS doesn't own the other person.

Guest Blue123
On 5/9/2022 at 6:44 PM, singalion said:

With the increased privacy due to the amendments to the PDPA (and other laws) privacy must be protected not to enable anyone to identify another person.

You ask the Moderator to publish the IP, that would be disclosing private details.

Some smart people might even have tools to identify where such IP locations are.

No Moderator would risk such.

Why should Moderators tell "stories", I m sure we can assume that the IP's are the same.

I actually don't understand why the critic here turns to the Moderators?

Why should Moderators be in "cahoots" with any Members. (Sure a member could always be a bf or friend from a Moderator, if I look at the main Moderators, they seem quite settled in their relationships)...

In my personal opinion, Moderators would have been advised to delete all posts that mention the Member name of the "accused" person by that Guest.

We don't even know whether anything on his story is correct.

Don't you all sense that this person (J's girl) is abusing BW for a revenge ride against his Ex or FB.

We shouldn't condone such nasty behaviour.

How would you all feel if you had fun with a stranger and then suddenly someone is researching your member ID and contacting you, and even exposing you here at BW???

Would anyone wanted to be drawn into such things following to some fun in some place here?

If the Moderators had been a bit more blunt and upfront they should have advised the Guest to seek psychological help.

I think he is in need for that as he can't let off this thing.

The Guest should talk to some friends or get other help to get over this.

IP address should be publicly accessible data and not sensitive or personal private data. IP address cannot lead to establishing name and identify?

If this is really the work of J’s girl, it is just misfortune for the guy to cruise the wrong guy in public and 藕断丝连 with him. If not, then we have all been misled by mod.

Guest Wtf

Is everyone replying here about IP addresses and lawyers really too dumb to not see that:

a) nothing of this post or the resurrection of it matters one bit. It is either true or false but either way it is just trolling or attention seeking - why feed it?

b) it is entirely possible (actually quite likely) that the thread starters are entirely different people and, again, either way you are just being trolled.

instead of engaging with any of this, best thing mods can do is just delete the whole thing. 

Guest Blue123
On 5/9/2022 at 7:06 PM, Guest Wtf said:

Is everyone replying here about IP addresses and lawyers really too dumb to not see that:

a) nothing of this post or the resurrection of it matters one bit. It is either true or false but either way it is just trolling or attention seeking - why feed it?

b) it is entirely possible (actually quite likely) that the thread starters are entirely different people and, again, either way you are just being trolled.

instead of engaging with any of this, best thing mods can do is just delete the whole thing. 

I agree. And if any member is directly involved under a pseudo guest name, just delete and permanently bar the member. This is where the IP addresses come into use.

Guest Guest
On 5/9/2022 at 6:39 PM, Guest Blue123 said:

keep to topic and do not jump to conclusion. Let the mod investigate the IP of the parties and guests involved.

Friend, mod already investigated the IP! Go check on those link above. Human beings are sexual creatures. Nobody keeps their hands to their own dicks only. 

Guest Confused with popcorn
On 5/9/2022 at 9:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

Friend, mod already investigated the IP! Go check on those link above. Human beings are sexual creatures. Nobody keeps their hands to their own dicks only. 

this is a confusing drama

So is J’s Girl and Champ and other guests the same person? Did the mod make a mistake or a false allegation?

Are Gemini92 and other guests happen to also be same person? Why Gemini92 is consistently online but keep silence despite the gravity of the claims?

Is Gemini92 a unfaithful attached man targetted by those behind this?

Is J’s Girl a mastermind stirring shit? Are the guests made up by J’s Girl?

Why is there fear-mongering using police and lawyers? Are the guests made up by Gemini92?

Guest Guest
On 5/9/2022 at 9:52 PM, Guest Confused with popcorn said:

this is a confusing drama

So is J’s Girl and Champ and other guests the same person? Did the mod make a mistake or a false allegation?

Are Gemini92 and other guests happen to also be same person? Why Gemini92 is consistently online but keep silence despite the gravity of the claims?

Is Gemini92 a unfaithful attached man targetted by those behind this?

Is J’s Girl a mastermind stirring shit? Are the guests made up by J’s Girl?

Why is there fear-mongering using police and lawyers? Are the guests made up by Gemini92?

J's girl doxxed the wrong person la! 

Hahahaha!!!  I am curious who are you? You a girl or a guy or both or neither? I had no freaking idea.

Had I defame your name or exposed your address, contact no., NRIC no. etc?

You are only a guest in this MODERATED Forum.

The person who exposes anyone is YOU. (see the names in RED).

I merely based on what was shared on a gay forum and based on the information and came to a conclusion that apparently someone had not gotten over an ordeal and keeps stiring shit in our forum.

From the above posting by our member, you can see that no one cares about your problem with your boyfriends.

No one is interested in your squabble with the member of our forum.

You are the person who cast the 1st stone and threaten a member trying to expose him. That in itself can already get you into trouble for doxxing or harrassment.

How dare you try to muscle your way in MY FORUM! 

Now just get fuck out of this forum and don't come back! 

We don't want your drama in our forum because you are the person with a problem, not the members here.

Guest Guest

to ‘protect’ the name of blowingwind as it involves abetment to sex in public such as macritchie reservoir park and toa payoh safra.

Wow ... look at how low a bitch can stoop and the type of vicious slander that she can tell, just to win her narratives. Maybe we should just say that we are protecting the sanctity of this forum so that we can expose how bitches like her behave? 

whoever you are, you should just move on, really

look, even if whoever you expect an apology apologise here, what good does that do to you, your partner and the accused? nothing. 

spend time with your guy, if you're still with him, that is much more effective than coming in here to rant/vent/explain

I know how it is because I've been through a shocking heartbreak myself but revenge brings you to an even darker place 

Guest J girl
On 5/10/2022 at 11:22 AM, earth_tone said:

whoever you are, you should just move on, really

look, even if whoever you expect an apology apologise here, what good does that do to you, your partner and the accused? nothing. 

spend time with your guy, if you're still with him, that is much more effective than coming in here to rant/vent/explain

I know how it is because I've been through a shocking heartbreak myself but revenge brings you to an even darker place 

I think you need to just shut up, you are not in my position and you wont know how painful it is to be betrayed by your bf with another guy!

Guest J’s Girl

I am being malign by the admin for having same IP address which is not true or a coincidence.

I have strong suspicions the admin is not being impartial and siding with @gemini92 as there are indicators that some of the guest posts are posted by him, but admin refuses to check and make public. I am not surprised some of the posts impersonating me are by him too to cast me in bad light and shift community perception.

@gemini92 Our agreement stands no longer because of your underhand method. Your gf should find out about your continuous activities here to be fair to her.

On 5/14/2022 at 10:03 PM, Guest J’s Girl said:

I am being malign by the admin for having same IP address which is not true or a coincidence.

I have strong suspicions the admin is not being impartial and siding with @gemini92 as there are indicators that some of the guest posts are posted by him, but admin refuses to check and make public. I am not surprised some of the posts impersonating me are by him too to cast me in bad light and shift community perception.

@gemini92 Our agreement stands no longer because of your underhand method. Your gf should find out about your continuous activities here to be fair to her.

I would have ANY sympathy for your situation if I would understand why you post as a guest instead of as a member.  Once you are a member with your own alias, no one can post for you.   And if you are a member and cannot avoid being attacked because you have an ( still anonymous ) identity,  take this as a good practice to cultivate a thick skin.   I can tell you from experience, ha ha.

Guest Dr. Who
On 5/15/2022 at 11:42 AM, Steve5380 said:

I would have ANY sympathy for your situation if I would understand why you post as a guest instead of as a member.  Once you are a member with your own alias, no one can post for you.   And if you are a member and cannot avoid being attacked because you have an ( still anonymous ) identity,  take this as a good practice to cultivate a thick skin.   I can tell you from experience, ha ha.

It is not all about you here in BW. Surrender your ego @Steve5380

Guest Guest
On 5/15/2022 at 11:03 AM, Guest J’s Girl said:

First, it was all the catfishing and threats from her on this forum. Then now there was this baseless accusation that this gemini guy restarted some thread. 

This bitch really do not deserve any sympathies from anyone at all. She is showing us all her toxicity and the very reasons why her boyfriend had to go look for greener pastures elsewhere. I really pity J for his plight, and I hope he has broken up with her and partnered up with someone else. 

And also, this bitch is really antagonizing the wrong crowd here, cos all the straight guys will be avoiding her like the plague from now on, and the only guys left talking to her will be gays like us. 

In the meantime, good to know that this gemini guy has a gf, cos maybe he can bring J in for a threesome with the gf. Maybe this bitch here will have less to complain about when that happens, since a female is involved then.

On 5/15/2022 at 11:03 AM, Guest J’s Girl said:

hi, i categorically state that i have not posted anything on this thread or in fact, the entire BW forum since our last private message in early April. yes, i've lurked and read/browsed some threads / posts on the forum over the past few weeks, but that's it.

Edited by gemini92
redact

Guest Vision

Hey do not drag blowing wind and other members down with your personal mess. 

By making a police report you may well implicate the mod and other forum users because of the activities here on blowing wind. 

The repercussion and consequences may be a bigger fire than anyone of us can put out. There is a potential Titus Low saga might even by eclipsed. I reckon majority of us are not ready to be the talk of town. 

Guest Vision

It will do all good if the mod is willing to be transparent with all the ip of the posts. If both parties are really involved in anonymous posting as guests, it may narrow down both parties IP addresses to 2 or 3 consistent IP addresses. 

However this has already been shifted to Flaming Room, so likely the mod have already handsoff.

On 5/15/2022 at 4:48 AM, Guest Dr. Who said:

It is not all about you here in BW. Surrender your ego @Steve5380

Dr. Who,  Dr. Steve wants to know how to, Who to, and when to surrender the ego.  It makes sense that we surrender our ego at the last breath.  Dr. Steve may have still many years of having to breathe.  Can you please provide any address to receive notification of Dr. Steve's surrender of ego?

On 5/15/2022 at 10:48 AM, gemini92 said:

seriously this person is driving me crazy and is bordering on harassment. i feel like just making a police report and letting the police deal with this.

whether or not the person is really the girlfriend or the guy himself, let the police deal with it. 

Guest J's Girl - consider this your last warning because you are seriously testing my patience and tolerance.

Dear @gemini92,  

You should not allow yourself to be driven crazy from harassment and end up feeling like making a police report...   all from exchanges of posts in an anonymous forum.   Feel empowered to stand above all this negativity,  with feelings detached except for a slight feeling of amusement over human nature that makes you smile.

Guest Crap

Yah is your right to lurk around the forum to chat and fuck with whoever you want from this forum. Do not have to hide fact of you logging in daily is for sex chatting, no need for a cover up of logging in just to read and browse because it makes one look silly to believe reading needs logging in. We all know chats on BW are sex related, so don’t be afraid of J’s girl! If you are not afraid, she has no hold on you! 

Guest Try and See
On 5/17/2022 at 6:15 PM, Guest Crap said:

Yah is your right to lurk around the forum to chat and fuck with whoever you want from this forum. Do not have to hide fact of you logging in daily is for sex chatting, no need for a cover up of logging in just to read and browse because it makes one look silly to believe reading needs logging in. We all know chats on BW are sex related, so don’t be afraid of J’s girl! If you are not afraid, she has no hold on you! 

We have the strong feeling that J Girl could be one of the three musketeers in this forum. You know who they are. They keep on stirring shit here to get attention.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.