Male HQ

Massage Noob's Questions

Hey,

Granted I'm really not active here, i was recently wondering about male massages in Singapore. I've never done one before, i live in Bedok.

How do you go about to contact someone here? Is it okay to ask for preferences or is it frowned upon? Like if i want around mid twenties, ethnicity, a picture of the face, years of experience etc. (NOT looking for sex, but i really like the idea of being attracted to the masseur...).

Anyone can tell me the average price and if you should tip or not? Do they come with all the stuff, like towels and co, to do the massage or usually just oil?

Generally, is it safe? Again, i never did and kinda look sketchy these outcalls websites online. But thought maybe here safer?

Sorry if these are dumb or answered questions. I read through the "voices of" customers and masseurs.

Cheers :)

On 5/10/2022 at 4:00 PM, Ayecaptnsg said:

Hey,

Granted I'm really not active here, i was recently wondering about male massages in Singapore. I've never done one before, i live in Bedok.

How do you go about to contact someone here? Is it okay to ask for preferences or is it frowned upon? Like if i want around mid twenties, ethnicity, a picture of the face, years of experience etc. (NOT looking for sex, but i really like the idea of being attracted to the masseur...).

Anyone can tell me the average price and if you should tip or not? Do they come with all the stuff, like towels and co, to do the massage or usually just oil?

Generally, is it safe? Again, i never did and kinda look sketchy these outcalls websites online. But thought maybe here safer?

Sorry if these are dumb or answered questions. I read through the "voices of" customers and masseurs.

Cheers :)

I think you can find in this forum for those masseurs in your area, and you can also see the review by the patrons.

• G_M changed the title to Massage Noob's Questions
Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2022 at 2:16 AM, G_M said:

1. How do you go about to contact someone here?

Use the "Search" functioni at top left of topic title search for masseur near your area and based on the information they provided in their ad, contac them.

2. Is it okay to ask for preferences or is it frowned upon?

Hello, you are looking for a masseur or are you looking for a boyfriend? The masseur provide a service, they are not your future boyfriend.

DO NOT ask for details unrelated to the services they provide, they are not obligated to provide them.

They are no oblidge to give you their photos, their age, or how long is their...etc.

3. Like if i want around mid twenties, ethnicity, a picture of the face, years of experience etc.

And do you think a mid 20s will be good at providing massage service when they just left school compared to someone in their 30s or older?

4. (NOT looking for sex, but i really like the idea of being attracted to the masseur...)

Are you fuckng kidding me? Attracted to the masseur?  who are you trying to kid?  Not looking for sex but ask all these dumb questions? 
And with the nake profile pic yet want to act like spring chicken? Very hard for people to believe lor.

5. Anyone can tell me the average price?
Price ranged from $40 to $200. 

6. Should you tip or not?

Tipping is optional and depending on how deep is your pocket and how good a service that you get until you die die must tip him to show him how much you appreciate him for making you go to heaven and don't want to come back to earth.

7. Do they come with all the stuff, like towels and co, to do the massage or usually just oil?

Ask the masseur.

8. is it safe? i never did and kinda look sketchy these outcalls websites online. But thought maybe here safer?

Generally, most of the masseurs here in our forum had been reviewed by many members, so generally they are considered SAFE!

But If you really want to play it safe, then better go to those shops at shopping malls. They have to have license to operated. You certainly won't end up on any dinner plate for consumption.

9. Sorry if these are dumb or answered questions.

Yes, some are good questions and some are really dumb questions.

And it's understandable coming from a noob who knows nothing and never tried and yet want to try but yet afraid to try and no guts to venture forward. 

In life, no ventur no experience gained. Years later when you look back to the above questions, you will laugh yourself silly just for asking them.

Thanks for all the detailed answers :)

Can close the topic I'm clear.

On a side note though, don't have to be so rude. A bit hypocritical too, like, if you were truly an advocate of simply getting a massage service (and no other variable mattered) you wouldn't look for a male in the first place... At the end of the day you're asking someone to do something considered intimate (unless you're too used to be touched by randoms in sauna?). My body, my temple (and obviously two way street).

Edited by Ayecaptnsg

If you are looking for boyfriend then go to the Personal folder and list down your criterias. 

It's a Massage. Not a Dating service.

I was doing it on purpose but in jest. 

It's my way of expession, like it or not, don't matter to me.

Also you are not the only one asking those stupid questions and it is also for other noobs who might asked those questions.

• G_M locked and pinned this topic