Male HQ

Nothing Is Personal In Life

IkuTube

The one thing to learn, in life, is not to take things personally.  When we can hold and take full responsibility of our actions, thoughts and words, life becomes healthy with the flow of our mental, emotional, physical and spiritual minds.  The biggest happiness to our souls is to stop blaming others when things do not turn out right by us.

There is an inspirational quote from The Four Agreements - Jill Conyers and one of the agreements says:

484e2e68afcf71d00fa5b211eae848b5.jpg

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Spare some time to watch this YouTube.  Let it inspire the soul.

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

And one more from a spiritual guru.

How true! When we could see through the real purpose of every action, we learn to separate reality from ideals and accept things as they turn out to be. Taking the blaming part out of the equation, my inner self tends to feel happier and less frustrated.

However, another aspect that we should also learn is to not always blame ourselves, for anything that doesn’t work out well. Instead, we should take some time to reflect and grow out of the situation, to be a stronger person to try again and explore alternatives. That’s something I’m still learning and it seems like a never ending journey to its end. 

Endeavour on bros!

Be cool, like a breeze...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.