Male HQ

Butt Slapping / Spanking Discussion (compiled)

Guest willing2

Guest willing2

everyone seems to have some fetish.

So how about sharing your spanking fun with us here - we can learn a new fun thing to try.

I myself like to have some spanks to the buttocks as I get j/o.

Was 'hooked' when some ONS buddy spanked me inrhythm to the j/o I was getting.

I came like everthing emptied out.

Lets share and maybe even demo for each other

Guest Guest

hello.. just want to share tis experience I had..& its rather comical.

I once had a session wif tis chap who was into leather. well, it turned out tt the session was dragged a bit too long. I was attempting to J/O him & he always refused to "climax". I was a little frustrated. I decided to slap his butt few times.. Think tt turned him on even more.. That FRUSTRATE me more. ha ha ha. well eventually.. he exploded..

Not sure ...... but I came to know that not everyone like to be spanked, especially those guys who could hit the other very hard and the receiver's butt did not have so much meaty :lol:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest Guest

hey willing2, very kinky LOL

I don't mind being spanked when fxxked doggy. Almost all the tops will start spanking my butts when they banged me hard and get more excited. I got meaty butts and they make a lot of noises. They enjoy it more than me. I only tolerate it only because of the sex because don't want people to think can do s&m like in Jap videos.

Actually I don't like being spanked especially when my top is more than 20 years younger than me. Very very paiseh. So I always stop them and don't do anal with them if they too wild.

Guest wusong

Yeah, I also have the same fetish.... In fact, I even like the cane - find it very scary and exciting. But unfortunately never found anyone who like this - it's too kinky for most people!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Inside sauna, saw this guy like to butt slap his partner during sex. The partner enjoying it somemore.

Why like that

It's a personal fetish i guess.

Personally i dun mind my partner doing that unless he does it too often during the session n too hard.

Then i'll put a stop to it. Regulation is the key.

Guest TAKETHAT
Inside sauna, saw this guy like to butt slap his partner during sex. The partner enjoying it somemore.

Why like that

Haha, how did u know? Did u see it or heard it standing outside the room? Sometimes it is the sound from fxxking too hard and from the pelvis slamming onto the butts.

Yeah, most tops like to slap the btm's butt. Like most btms, I don't mind lah. He is just asking me to agree to submit my body to him for his enjoyment. Usually also include some dirty talking also. U watch pxxn u will usually see this so we also learn from there.

Yeah it can seem quite degrading right? That's the purpose to test whether u like this top enough to accept his domination first before u later change your mind when he starts to fxxk u upside down and left and right. This type of sex need both to co-operate and don't say this don't want to do lah, that too shy lah cannot do lah. U accept his butt slapping then he can relax and think of more fun ways to attack u until u cry father cry mother.

This is especially important if the btm is more mature than the top because some uncles scared to lose face but some uncles don't mind. Better test early before half way get stucked. It happened before because sometime I don't like it if he too young and aggressive and not my type but I was thinking quick sex only. His slapping mean he want more so I find excuse to walk off.

This is more common than I thought. I like to ass slap him, call him cb, slut. They moan and moan while I pound and pound. Finally spray all over his face. Surprise thing is that these are strangers I just met in the sauna.

Guest Sauna show
Haha, how did u know? Did u see it or heard it standing outside the room? Sometimes it is the sound from fxxking too hard and from the pelvis slamming onto the butts.

fxxking is piak piak ... piak.

Slapping is a sharp loud Piak then quiet. Or a sharp loud Piak followed by muffled piak piak ... piak from fxxking.

Go those naked sauna theme nite sure got some dominating top doing it. You can peep into the room from the door slit or the peep holes. Or those open concept sauna, can see it in the darker corner done in public.

I like to dildo fxxk myself under pops. and sometimes I like to slap my ass real hard because it heightens the sensation. The pain from the slap actually distract the mind from the fxxking sensation and makes it more enjoyable.

I like to dildo fxxk myself under pops. and sometimes I like to slap my ass real hard because it heightens the sensation. The pain from the slap actually distract the mind from the fxxking sensation and makes it more enjoyable.

All this self-servicing can never compare to letting someone doing it to u. :lol:

Don't tell me u talk dirty to yourself as well :lol: Also u can't produce the piak piak sounds of a good butt fxxking.

Guest clubber

My butts were kissed, slapped and squeezed during making out. Nothing new, only GENUINE TOP will do that to genuine bottom like me. Sometime the slaps were so hard that it stimulated my pre-cum.

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 5 months later...
Guest 半条命

Why most tops love to slap their bottom's bottuck during fucking, they really think that they are riding a horse? Or, they think their bottom will run faster with each smack? If they are so good, go become jockey at the turf club la, kan ni na. 屁股是肉做的,会痛的咧!

137a.jpg

1 hour ago, Guest 半条命 said:

Why most tops love to slap their bottom's bottuck during fucking, they really think that they are riding a horse? Or, they think their bottom will run faster with each smack? If they are so good, go become jockey at the turf club la, kan ni na. 屁股是肉做的,会痛的咧!

137a.jpg

Y come here n tell?tell him off during tue actuion lo.most btms bcome furious n wild when a top fucking.so slap.their buttock is.nothing until everything is over n they feel the pain.tiobo?

This is called wild passionate sex.

Have you ever watched couples who are bored with each other and yet need to go through the motion of sex?

They do it quietly and courtesely. That's why the husband is easily seduced by those foxes later when they discovered passionate and wild sex where they can do whatever they feel a little kinky.

For most, a little pain is a little kinkiness that increased the naughty sensations of sex. That's why I don't mind being slapped on the buttons, pinched and squeezed at my boobs, being pushed around rudely, talked dirty to and called a bitch, prostitute, slut, cunt and then humiliated to see myself being screwed in the big mirrors.

We are like 2 wild animals mating and no need to be respectful or nice, just be uninhibited, let go and enjoy.

It's just in the heat of the moment when you're fucking the bottom rough and wild, so you slap his ass because...well it's natural animalistic behaviour i suppose? I don't suppose it'll hurt as much as a huge cock going in though...so you're complaining because your top isn't hot/good enough to put you in the right mood/state of mind perhaps.

On ‎16‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 3:13 PM, Guest 半条命 said:

If he is slapping gently, I don't mind. But, he's like slapping his 杀父仇人。:swear:

oh if it  s painfully hard, then I don't think  one shd endure

How did you react then?>

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2016 at 3:13 PM, Guest 半条命 said:

If he is slapping gently, I don't mind. But, he's like slapping his 杀父仇人。:swear:

Actually i think it's very weird and awkward if he were to slap gently. Just imagine it. 

Then might as well tell him dont slap at all.

You are lucky that he is slapping your butt and not your face :D

That awkward moment when you say goodbye and then walk in the same direction...

11 hours ago, acidtongue said:

ass slapping is only natural when the top is fucking doggie, besides there is usually already a lot of noise from the top's crotch slapping against the bottom's ass cheeks

and yes, its a show of dominance which is also natural in a top-btm sexual relationship. I usually like to prime my btm by penetrating him in missionary, and by the time I get to doggie, he will have gotten used to my girth and hardness and will be able to take harder, deeper fucking. that's when I take the copulation to an animalistic state, and fuck my btm as hard and fast as I can without fear of causing too much discomfort, get him to let go and moan out loud, slapping his ass cheeks as I let out groans of pleasure.

I like to balance the aggressive doggie fucking by pinning my btm flat down on bed with my cock still firmly in his ass. At the same time my chest and bod will be rubbing against his back, my arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders, twisting his head to the side so that I can smother him with deep kisses as I continue working his ass with long, sensual strokes that allows him to feel the full length of my cock, and myself to indulge in the extra warmth and tightness of his ass canal that this position brings. this is also the time for sensual, gentler dirty talk - whenever I release his mouth from kissing!

the finale is usually back to missionary. I'll build up the momentum until we are once again fucking in frenzied manner like animals, and I manage the intensity of my fucking so that I can cum at the same time as my btm, blasting my seed deep into my btm as he shoot his boy juice on his tummy.

I'm hard just by reading this.... 

Guest BubblyButt
11 hours ago, acidtongue said:

ass slapping is only natural when the top is fucking doggie, besides there is usually already a lot of noise from the top's crotch slapping against the bottom's ass cheeks

and yes, its a show of dominance which is also natural in a top-btm sexual relationship. I usually like to prime my btm by penetrating him in missionary, and by the time I get to doggie, he will have gotten used to my girth and hardness and will be able to take harder, deeper fucking. that's when I take the copulation to an animalistic state, and fuck my btm as hard and fast as I can without fear of causing too much discomfort, get him to let go and moan out loud, slapping his ass cheeks as I let out groans of pleasure.

I like to balance the aggressive doggie fucking by pinning my btm flat down on bed with my cock still firmly in his ass. At the same time my chest and bod will be rubbing against his back, my arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders, twisting his head to the side so that I can smother him with deep kisses as I continue working his ass with long, sensual strokes that allows him to feel the full length of my cock, and myself to indulge in the extra warmth and tightness of his ass canal that this position brings. this is also the time for sensual, gentler dirty talk - whenever I release his mouth from kissing!

the finale is usually back to missionary. I'll build up the momentum until we are once again fucking in frenzied manner like animals, and I manage the intensity of my fucking so that I can cum at the same time as my btm, blasting my seed deep into my btm as he shoot his boy juice on his tummy.

Need a top like you in my life :'D 

Guest 壯漢0號

唉,做人的0號真命苦,

被他百般凌辱,稍微不高興就打打罵罵,

被打屁股是必然的,還要裝作喜歡,

如他所說,自己自願接受的,

偏偏就是這種粗暴男人幹人夠兇狠,

令我欲罷不能,趴地被操到趴下。

• G_M changed the title to Butt Slapping / Spanking Discussion (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.