Male HQ

HEART STOPPER- NETFLIX

opnflxest

On 5/19/2022 at 12:07 PM, samdiggin said:

watched. wholesome and sweet story (but also a bit too jaded to dive into the fantasy 😂)

Hmm... is it really fantasy? Someone shared a sweet moment from the comics with me, which resonates with a moment from Dr Strange 2, kinda thought it was very heartwarming. I'd like to believe that happily ever afters do exist out there. Haven't watched the live series though, but heard lots of good stuffs about it. 

On 5/19/2022 at 12:15 PM, notd said:

Hmm... is it really fantasy? Someone shared a sweet moment from the comics with me, which resonates with a moment from Dr Strange 2, kinda thought it was very heartwarming. I'd like to believe that happily ever afters do exist out there. Haven't watched the live series though, but heard lots of good stuffs about it. 

ohh what i meant was, its so perfect it feels like a fantasy to me XD i mean of course, im sure such things also do happen in real life. its definitely not a bad show and relatable (for the good and bad) since im sure we all have had that phase in life

On 5/19/2022 at 12:19 PM, samdiggin said:

ohh what i meant was, its so perfect it feels like a fantasy to me XD i mean of course, im sure such things also do happen in real life. its definitely not a bad show and relatable (for the good and bad) since im sure we all have had that phase in life

I've seen snippets of the show on YouTube. In a world that is constantly vying for "realistic" love stories on media, Heartstopper was a refreshing change. I'm sure one day, you'll find yourself a Nick or Charlie. Still don't understand why people likened Nick to a Golden Retriever... I get the resemblance, but find it a bit odd. 

Edited by notd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cried a couple times watching the series. Relate to it so much. Especially Nick's journey to finding his sexuality.

Also it's so fucking sweet. I wish I had this 15+ years ago when I was still in secondary school

Edited by ivanl