Male HQ

Who do you prefers to Blow? Top? Btm or flex?

Guest CheapoQueen

Guest CheapoQueen
On 5/16/2022 at 9:08 PM, Guest bbbb said:

For me as a bottom, i will only suck a top or pure top....

Yah loh....I don't like to suck bottom or flex.  They are meant to serve - should just suck and be fucked lah aiyo....

Yes, I've had this problem so many times. I always explain right at the start that I'm pure bottom and only want to be with pure Top. Yet somehow when we get started my 'top' wants to suck me.

Guest CheapoQueen

I have been approached many times by btm or flex.  I politely tell them I am into pure top or straight. 

I get people who respected my choice but others with these responses:

(1) I can be top 

(2) I am actually top 

(3) what's the difference? You just want to suck right?

Actually doesn't matters whether he's a top or bottom, so long he have a nice pinky head with a big tube of chunk and willing to let you suck, I dun think that's a matters, ultimately it still serve the same method...... "Sucking"

Guest bbbb

whats strange for me is that while i only want to suck a top or pure top, i dont like it when the top wants to suck me back. I prefer another bottom to suck me. Its not necessary but if anyone wants to suck my rather large cock, i prefer bottom. The problem is when the top sees my large cock, they get hungry and want to suck and that spoils it for me...

On 5/17/2022 at 9:38 AM, Guest bbbb said:

whats strange for me is that while i only want to suck a top or pure top, i dont like it when the top wants to suck me back. I prefer another bottom to suck me. Its not necessary but if anyone wants to suck my rather large cock, i prefer bottom. The problem is when the top sees my large cock, they get hungry and want to suck and that spoils it for me...

Why does it so??? Isn't if you have a large huge chunk of sausage, and someone willing to suck u, then u should be feel great instead of turn off, isn't it??

On 5/17/2022 at 9:38 AM, Guest bbbb said:

So if u are sucking a top and and at the same time, you want a btm to suck u, so in the end will become 3p??

Guest bbbb
On 5/17/2022 at 12:24 PM, lingerielover said:

So if u are sucking a top and and at the same time, you want a btm to suck u, so in the end will become 3p??

not necessarily ..if i am in sauna and i am sucking a top...i usually wont stop anyone who wants to suck me...most want to suck when they see my errected size..but i prefer to do the sucking...

• G_M changed the title to Who do you prefers to Blow? Top? Btm or flex?
On 5/17/2022 at 12:32 PM, Guest bbbb said:

not necessarily ..if i am in sauna and i am sucking a top...i usually wont stop anyone who wants to suck me...most want to suck when they see my errected size..but i prefer to do the sucking...

Icic noted, got it 🍌🍌🍌

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well as I expected there is just so many so called "btm" here in BW. No wonder it's getting harder a d harder for me to find a decent guy to szck!!!! Wahahahahahaaa.. damn!!!! Remembering when I first joined then was like buffet spread sia. Everytime I post surely got a few hits! No ah! Lelong also boh liang wants!!! Think its time for me to quit BW and create a CX! Hahahahaaa.... joking, joking...

Most jobs, especially a blowjob, is only a means to an end. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

This failed belief that tops that suck are not "real" tops seem to be quite prevalent in Asia or South East Asia and Middle East.

In other parts of the world it is not that exclusive expectation that only bottoms should suck.

In the Middle East it seems to be an image issue, tops don't suck as they could be seen as feminine. 

(Reminds me of those Middle Eastern guys who put top into their profile, have a super macho profile pic but then beg to be fucked hard... lol)

But if you go other areas in the world, bottoms actually expect the top sex partner to start up sex with sucking.

Also guys, why is there something called 69?

I think it goes with the same myth here in South East Asia that allegedly "straight" guys are better tops... while the only thing straight with those guys is their erected dick...

Maybe all those myths go back to a period where everyone was supposed to be straight and gay did not exist.

What reminded me of that Malaysian Minister of Tourism who said in an interview that Malaysia doesn't have any homosexuals...

True, because in that culture in that country, the guys aren't gay but simply just suck dicks and enjoy men to men sex... Correct?

Edited by singalion

On 3/14/2023 at 3:17 PM, EastChat said:

quite hard to find flex these days also. I like to have both ways in a session.

With flex better to clarify more:

Let them tell you whether they are more to flex top or flex btm...

Otherwise, you don't meet what you are looking for.

It comes to the same as on dating apps when guys put btm into their profile, but when you have them in front of you,

they tell you the last time they bottomed was 5 years ago etc... best are the guys who tell you "they feel being bottom"

but never tried....

That's good that the one app now allows to place "side" into the profile to indicate they don't do anal.

For flex goes the same, some have certain criteria to be top or btm, some only bottom when the dick exceeds a certain size,

other flex guys are only bottom, when the dick is not too long etc etc...

You can meet flex guys who tell you they only bottom for guys taller than them etc etc.

Is the same as guys tend to respond they are looking for "fun".

Yes sure, but what fun?

Watching TV and eating popcorn together or?

Edited by singalion

4 hours ago, singalion said:

With flex better to clarify more:

Let them tell you whether they are more to flex top or flex btm...

Otherwise, you don't meet what you are looking for.

It comes to the same as on dating apps when guys put btm into their profile, but when you have them in front of you,

they tell you the last time they bottomed was 5 years ago etc... best are the guys who tell you "they feel being bottom"

but never tried....

That's good that the one app now allows to place "side" into the profile to indicate they don't do anal.

For flex goes the same, some have certain criteria to be top or btm, some only bottom when the dick exceeds a certain size,

other flex guys are only bottom, when the dick is not too long etc etc...

You can meet flex guys who tell you they only bottom for guys taller than them etc etc.

Is the same as guys tend to respond they are looking for "fun".

Yes sure, but what fun?

Watching TV and eating popcorn together or?

i also duno how to state because for me, i like both positions in a session. i can be active when i top and passive when i btm so it's pretty hard to find 'pure' flex like me who can enjoy both ways, without the need to label this and that. 

maybe certain times i want to dominate, sometimes i want to be dominated.

and now with 'side', it's just another label to add on? all these labels also very tiring.

3 hours ago, EastChat said:

i also duno how to state because for me, i like both positions in a session. i can be active when i top and passive when i btm so it's pretty hard to find 'pure' flex like me who can enjoy both ways, without the need to label this and that. 

maybe certain times i want to dominate, sometimes i want to be dominated.

and now with 'side', it's just another label to add on? all these labels also very tiring.

But side was meant for those who don't like doing anal. So it makes some sense.

At least on the apps it tells you what to expect or better not to expect with the other guy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.