Male HQ

Don't get too cocky in life.. cause karma will eventually come knocking on your door

Boys here get too caught up on size and physique.. yes enjoy it whilst you still got it but don't dismiss those you think not in your league who try to get close to you.. 

Time will catch up on you and your good looks will only take you so far and that's when you start craving for compliments.

Suddenly today I had an "old" friend who I once fancied getting together but he kept giving excuses - found me on Facebook trying to remind me of all those good days, and he just asked me out for a catch up... it looks like time wasn't that forgiving to him.. he still looking good but not so much as before.

Guest Try and see

Same with all the arrogant bitches I knew in sec sch and JC.

Now all lao char bor and hitting menopause. Some of them were so arrogant during school days, but now, over 40 liao, and still cannot find husband, while their friends are all married with kids  👏

Guest Tomato

On a wider context, many people esp from the poorer regional countries, will see the arrogant and cocky behaviours of Singaporeans in general.

Many Singaporeans tend to think that we are richer, more advanced and developed than them.

Karma will strike as per title.

Guest Try and see
On 5/20/2022 at 9:25 PM, Guest Tomato said:

On a wider context, many people esp from the poorer regional countries, will see the arrogant and cocky behaviours of Singaporeans in general.

Many Singaporeans tend to think that we are richer, more advanced and developed than them.

Karma will strike as per title.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in thinking and knowing that one is a citizen of a better country, as long as one does not despise others.

There will always be differences in countries, in terms of wealth distribution, natural resources, political stability, economic prospects, style of governance, levels of corruption, degrees of freedom of speech and worship, crime rates, literacy rates, living standards, healthcare standards, etc.

People born in better countries will always be aware of it, just like how a handsome or pretty person will be aware of his/her above-average good looks.

Lastly, I have noticed that often, the people from your so-called "poorer regional countries" who have worked in S'pore for a long time will often start to look down on their own countrymen.

E.g. A Filipino friend of mine who has worked in S'pore for many years despises the poor people in the Philippines. He tells me they are not worth helping.

Whereas S'poreans are well-known for their generousity in donating to other Asian countries during times of crisis and natural disasters.

Your post smacks of sour grapes, my friend.

Guest guest
On 5/20/2022 at 1:31 PM, greg01greg said:

Boys here get too caught up on size and physique.. yes enjoy it whilst you still got it but don't dismiss those you think not in your league who try to get close to you.. 

Time will catch up on you and your good looks will only take you so far and that's when you start craving for compliments.

Suddenly today I had an "old" friend who I once fancied getting together but he kept giving excuses - found me on Facebook trying to remind me of all those good days, and he just asked me out for a catch up... it looks like time wasn't that forgiving to him.. he still looking good but not so much as before.

At least they get to enjoy their cocky life before in their life, even though it does not last forever.

Guest Guest

Errrrmmm .... I really don't know what to make of this thread. Is TS a sour grape because his ex-beau who ignored him in the past still looks good, albeit not as good as before? Or is TS the cocky one waiting for karma to strike himself back for laughing at his ex-beau for not looking as good as he did in the past? So, what is it?Barack Obama What GIF - Barack Obama What - Discover & Share GIFs

Guest Sour grapes
On 5/21/2022 at 9:19 AM, Guest Guest said:

Errrrmmm .... I really don't know what to make of this thread. Is TS a sour grape because his ex-beau who ignored him in the past still looks good, albeit not as good as before? Or is TS the cocky one waiting for karma to strike himself back for laughing at his ex-beau for not looking as good as he did in the past? So, what is it?Barack Obama What GIF - Barack Obama What - Discover & Share GIFs

It is total sour grapes. Because what has this old friend done actually? Rejected TS when younger and then reconnected to catch up however many years later. There is no indication that the old friend is looking for compliments or anything else, or that karma has done anything one way or another. Oh, and he has aged. How dare he?! 😂 

Guest guest

I do not believe in karma at all, i have see so those people who are cocky, bad character and does not treat others in a nice way, never see they karma happen to them. On the other hand, those people are nice and good, ended up with bad things happen to them.

Guest well
On 5/20/2022 at 1:31 PM, greg01greg said:

sometimes people are not interested in you, they just dun wanna hurt your feelings and tell you upfront. or maybe its not in their nature to do so. so they just show less interest in you and ignore you, hoping you get the drift. but sometimes ppl dun understand and thought ‘so and so’ is arrogant, show attitude etc.

On 5/20/2022 at 9:25 PM, Guest Tomato said:

Singaporeans are by and large, very forgiving, in an unforgiving situation where foreigner brought their shitty cheating culture with them.  That said, many foreigners still enjoy working and living here because they believe Singaporeans, regardless how arrogant, are still quite manageable and easily bullied,  as compared to many countries like Japan, Korea, Australia, America, UK...etc.   Those countries, if foreigners are bullied, their policemen will standby - TO WATCH!

If you still think Singaporeans are arrogant and cocky, you ain't well travelled.  Please leave!!!

Edited by Why?

On 5/21/2022 at 6:37 PM, Why? said:

Singaporeans are by and large, very forgiving, in an unforgiving situation where foreigner brought their shitty cheating culture with them.  That said, many foreigners still enjoy working and living here because they believe Singaporeans, regardless how arrogant, are still quite manageable and easily bullied,  as compared to many countries like Japan, Korea, Australia, America, UK...etc.   Those countries, if foreigners are bullied, their policemen will standby - TO WATCH!

If you still think Singaporeans are arrogant and cocky, you ain't well travelled.  Please leave!!!

U trash talking SG ppl are indeed more arrogant and cockier than Japs and Yanks, while also by and large, more inferior than them. This is perhaps exacerbated by ur intense insecurity towards superior expats cuz ur pap gov doesn't stand on ur side, and because Japs and Yanks have their own cultures that allow foreigners to know what to assimilate into, while sg "culture" is just random compilation of Brit and chink stuff, distrusted by both sides while sitting on the fence. AMDKs and Chinese can come and not change a thing in their lifestyles and cultural outlooks, cuz hey, what the heck is Singaporean culture? Isn't that what we are about already? Thus inevitably, ur ppl devolve into hollow uncultured parts of PAP's soulless "survivalist" "pragmatist" merchant republic state apparatus, chasing after transient stuff and sucking in whatever is most chic and not having a culture of your own. Deal with it.

Edited by dom1996

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.