Male HQ

Bitch fights from JB - lovetoedge Vs Umall

lovetoedge

On 5/26/2022 at 12:05 PM, Guest Umall said:

You too.  Don't come to Umall and choose!

And off course "we" will not gonna choose u! U seems so DESPERATED!

On 5/26/2022 at 6:32 PM, Guest Cruiser said:

Chinese

Yes...u are the one tht im looking for. I even mention spesifically in my previous post hoping tht others than chinese will not approaching me n purposely declare a war...im not creating enemy here, so dont start. 

Guest Cruiser @ Umall
On 5/26/2022 at 6:44 PM, lovetoedge said:

Yes...u are the one tht im looking for. I even mention spesifically in my previous post hoping tht others than chinese will not approaching me n purposely declare a war...im not creating enemy here, so dont start. 

Not suitable to cruise today… camper is occupying the cubicle

Guest Umall
On 5/26/2022 at 6:44 PM, lovetoedge said:

U r just a pathetic loser who being dumped by your ex-bf, knowing your mouth getting rotten sucking cocks like sluty bitch.

U r racist cock sucker. 

On 5/26/2022 at 8:23 PM, Guest Umall said:

U r just a pathetic loser who being dumped by your ex-bf, knowing your mouth getting rotten sucking cocks like sluty bitch.

U r racist cock sucker. 

Damn idiot a "no one choice" hunger for attention. Another guy approached me but pity u are the one who replied. Rejecting n being rejected is normal and seems like u are always being rejected till u hv to tell ppl not to choose in order for u to hv a chance to hv fun...u better go n find prostitute..they will not choose as long as u pay!

Guest Umall
On 5/26/2022 at 9:47 PM, lovetoedge said:

Damn idiot a "no one choice" hunger for attention. Another guy approached me but pity u are the one who replied. Rejecting n being rejected is normal and seems like u are always being rejected till u hv to tell ppl not to choose in order for u to hv a chance to hv fun...u better go n find prostitute..they will not choose as long as u pay!

Just own it up sluttish loser bitch.  

U got dumped by your ex knowing you get infected with incurable virus and disease sucking cocks.

Why asking ppl to pay for sex?  U must be too poor and sick whereby paying for sex also cannot afford.

Using acid to gargle your mouth also cannot clear the dirtiness in your pussy mouth!

Guess who will still want to place their cocks into your sinful risky infectious hole.

Guest Umall
On 5/26/2022 at 6:40 PM, lovetoedge said:

And off course "we" will not gonna choose u! U seems so DESPERATED!

Who is desperate here?

Look into your mirror or u don't even have a mirror knowing the mirror will crack with your sluttish bitchy reflection!

On 5/27/2022 at 12:10 AM, Guest Umall said:

Who is desperate here?

Look into your mirror or u don't even have a mirror knowing the mirror will crack with your sluttish bitchy reflection!

Accept the facts tht no one into your ugly DICK!

Guest Umall
On 5/27/2022 at 4:12 AM, lovetoedge said:

Accept the facts tht no one into your ugly DICK!

Accept the fact U are a bitchy sluttish loser who got dumped.  Your ex made a great choice dumped U!

U are so desperate to suck cocks now with your infectious mouth.

If u were attractive, go to Grindr and get hooked-up.   Unfortunately nobody wants to offer cocks seeing your puke face like HIV patients.

Only chance for U to play cock for free is not to show your rotten ugly face.

Guest Cruiser
On 5/27/2022 at 8:28 AM, Guest Umall said:

Accept the fact U are a bitchy sluttish loser who got dumped.  Your ex made a great choice dumped U!

If u were attractive, go to Grindr and get hooked-up.   Unfortunately nobody wants to offer cocks seeing your puke face like HIV patients.

If you two want to flirt with each other, go get a room please..

On 5/27/2022 at 8:28 AM, Guest Umall said:

Hey idiot, next time dont get interfere when someone chatting with others. Just mind your own business! Wht ppl into or preference is nothing to do with u. I nvr disturb anyone or creating a prblm here. U are the bloody idiot who started 1st. U can be rude to others but u cant accept when ppl do the same to u. Bcoz of u, i rcvd a lot of private message. And u always be the looser. No one wants your dick..so, go n fuck your pillow!!!!

Guest Umall
On 5/27/2022 at 8:23 PM, lovetoedge said:

Hey idiot, next time dont get interfere when someone chatting with others. Just mind your own business! Wht ppl into or preference is nothing to do with u. I nvr disturb anyone or creating a prblm here. U are the bloody idiot who started 1st. U can be rude to others but u cant accept when ppl do the same to u. Bcoz of u, i rcvd a lot of private message. And u always be the looser. No one wants your dick..so, go n fuck your pillow!!!!

What a moron calling another idiot.  

U must be borne before your father and mother were married.

Hence, they should be very proud to produce such a defective whore to spread all the venereal diseases here.

U r such a loser got dumped by your EX.  Coz U r worse than a fucking rotting whore and having a dirty smelly hole to house all dicks!

U r always a loser coz your life is just a whore, after used then got dumped.  Nobody wants u after use!  

On 5/27/2022 at 8:54 PM, Guest Umall said:

What a moron calling another idiot.  

U must be borne before your father and mother were married.

Hence, they should be very proud to produce such a defective whore to spread all the venereal diseases here.

U r such a loser got dumped by your EX.  Coz U r worse than a fucking rotting whore and having a dirty smelly hole to house all dicks!

U r always a loser coz your life is just a whore, after used then got dumped.  Nobody wants u after use!  

Bcoz i nvr met any idiot in my life. U are the 1st idiot i hv ever met. For sure u got lack of taught from your parents! School drop out, nvr go to university...everyday going to u mall desperated looking for someone to get suck..being rejected but cant accept the facts, disturbing n interfering in others conversation. U are Mr Dont CHOOSE...bcoz ppl choose for young good looking chinese guy...but not choosing u, u got frustrated...u better kill yourself...and nobody cares whether u stay alive or die...better in this world if without u!

Guest Umall
On 5/27/2022 at 9:07 PM, lovetoedge said:

Bcoz i nvr met any idiot in my life. U are the 1st idiot i hv ever met. For sure u got lack of taught from your parents! School drop out, nvr go to university...everyday going to u mall desperated looking for someone to get suck..being rejected but cant accept the facts, disturbing n interfering in others conversation. U are Mr Dont CHOOSE...bcoz ppl choose for young good looking chinese guy...but not choosing u, u got frustrated...u better kill yourself...and nobody cares whether u stay alive or die...better in this world if without u!

U r the moron who dare not look into the mirror to see how moronic look u have. Thanks for the inheritance of your wonderful defective genes from your parents!  Your parents had taught u to suck many dicks as possible in your life and they are so proud u come here to look for dicks to suck!

Even ur EX also cannot tahan U and dump u for good.  Let this defective unwanted incurable whore to beg for cocks all around.  U could be graduated with first class with major in cock sucking but who knows u r actually cannot make it to the dean list.  That's why u get dumped till finding cocks in the Umall toilets!

Face it lah.. u got dumped..dumped until countless of times.  This is a fact that u cannot even be proud of... now divert ur sorrow to sucking cocks with ur infectious incurable mouth and smelly holes.  obody wants u, except to suck their dicks becoz it is FOC!

• G_M changed the title to Bitch fights from JB - lovetoedge Vs Umall
Guest Umall
On 5/27/2022 at 8:18 PM, lovetoedge said:

Thanks bro, but i would prefer to look for dildo rather than CHOOSE him. Wht a bad behaviour

U can't even afford to pay. Go get thrown unwanted cucumber better!

On 5/28/2022 at 12:56 AM, G_M said:

Please don't distrupt the chat with your bitching fights.

Go fight in the Flaming room.

Wondering why no action taken towards him. Why not blocking him? He was the one who started 1st and he just a guest anyway

On 5/27/2022 at 10:34 PM, Guest Umall said:

U r the moron who dare not look into the mirror to see how moronic look u have. Thanks for the inheritance of your wonderful defective genes from your parents!  Your parents had taught u to suck many dicks as possible in your life and they are so proud u come here to look for dicks to suck!

Even ur EX also cannot tahan U and dump u for good.  Let this defective unwanted incurable whore to beg for cocks all around.  U could be graduated with first class with major in cock sucking but who knows u r actually cannot make it to the dean list.  That's why u get dumped till finding cocks in the Umall toilets!

Face it lah.. u got dumped..dumped until countless of times.  This is a fact that u cannot even be proud of... now divert ur sorrow to sucking cocks with ur infectious incurable mouth and smelly holes.  obody wants u, except to suck their dicks becoz it is FOC!

Pity wht a poor idiot. Lucky in JB got glory hole..at least u can try to put your dick in it hoping tht ppl will choose you...but i think, once ppl were to see your dick, they will open the door n leave...7 days a week, 24 hours a day in u mall, u got no house to stay? Your parents disowned u? Hahahaha🤣🤣🤣. They even choose not to own the ugly son...son? Mmmmm half daughter hahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣. Not going to university ...even UTM....no house to stay...everyday visited U mall...u think ppl gonna CHOOSE u? And here in this forum , all ppl see your true colour , bad manners,bad attitude,bad behaviour, no wonder no one CHOOSE u..till u have to tell in this forum DONT CHOOSE...because  u will nvr been CHOOSE....the mirror in u mall toilet is not big enough to see the whole you in there? U cant even seen how ugly are u? Anyway, im waiting for the news , u hang yourself since nobody CHOOSE you and u got frustrated..or u can drink round up...better rather than u stay alone in this world hahahaha

Guest Umall
On 5/28/2022 at 3:43 AM, lovetoedge said:

Wondering why no action taken towards him. Why not blocking him? He was the one who started 1st and he just a guest anyway

U can't face the facts for u r just a unwanted dumped whore dumped by ur EX. 

Spreading venereal diseases at Umall toilets is the thing u can do!

On 5/28/2022 at 9:28 AM, Guest Umall said:

U can't face the facts for u r just a unwanted dumped whore dumped by ur EX. 

Spreading venereal diseases at Umall toilets is the thing u can do!

Beware of this idiot..he is spreading the virus. Those who got a virus will accuse others just to pretend tht he is clean..ppl with no home, 24hrs, 365 days in u mall hahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 圣母皇太后

够了!! 哀家刚从安华店回来就听到你们在这吵吵闹闹

你们心里还有没有哀家这个皇太后

Guest 公公1
On 6/6/2022 at 7:59 PM, Guest 圣母皇太后 said:

你们心里还有没有哀家这个皇太后

教主息怒!

On 6/6/2022 at 7:59 PM, Guest 圣母皇太后 said:

你们心里还有没有哀家这个皇太后

太厚

是殿不是店

呵呵呵

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest 圣母皇太后
On 6/7/2022 at 3:37 PM, fab said:

太厚

是殿不是店

呵呵呵

贱婢。当年是哀家心软才留下你这个祸根

非常服性母皇太后

简直到了五体投地

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest 圣母皇太后
On 6/10/2022 at 2:08 PM, fab said:

非常服性母皇太后

简直到了五体投地

duh!!! 哀家身为这一国的皇太后,必须福泽深厚

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.