Male HQ

Cdc vouncher

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

When u saw someone using cash to pay $10 meal.u approach her if can use CDC $10  to exchange cash and pay to the stall  instead. This lady  refuse to change and prefer to give cash to the stall not helpful at all .The cdc $10 make difficulty for the handicap and those senior staying alone.Out of good will I help to change  their $10 into cash.Now am stuck with so many $10 vouncher.

On 6/3/2022 at 12:38 PM, Guest Guest said:

When u saw someone using cash to pay $10 meal.u approach her if can use CDC $10  to exchange cash and pay to the stall  instead. This lady  refuse to change and prefer to give cash to the stall not helpful at all .The cdc $10 make difficulty for the handicap and those senior staying alone.Out of good will I help to change  their $10 into cash.Now am stuck with so many $10 vouncher.

wow, can even complain about free $ 

On 6/3/2022 at 12:38 PM, Guest Guest said:

Too many scam recently, so probably she is just being cautious.

$10 not easy to use if u r eating alone as most meal cost like  $4 to $5, probably will use on items like satay. xiao long bao etc. Anyway,  free money just take and use, dont waste. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest Mr CDC

I don't use it for food in Hawker center.  I used it on grocery like Milo Kosong, Carton of drinks, shampoo...etc.  I used up  2021 CDC voucher recently.  just top up another $100 for 2022.  Buy wisely. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 7:02 PM, Guest Mr CDC said:

I don't use it for food in Hawker center.  I used it on grocery like Milo Kosong, Carton of drinks, shampoo...etc.  I used up  2021 CDC voucher recently.  just top up another $100 for 2022.  Buy wisely. 

Where u use voucher to pay for shampoo?

Guest Goulash which is Very Posh
On 6/22/2022 at 2:39 PM, Since u r here said:

they said alot of provision stores provided that options if not @ Angmo mart

but at my area (near to Rental flats ) we didnt have all these at all , even the better food stalls do not wanna offer us the CDC options at all

https://blog.moneysmart.sg/shopping/ang-mo-supermarket/

Ang-Mo-Supermarket-header-1024x465.jpg

Ang mo supermarket?

On 6/22/2022 at 3:26 PM, Guest Goulash which is Very Posh said:

Ang mo supermarket?

Here’s a list of Ang Mo Supermarket outlets in Singapore:

• Blk 407 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
  • Blk 279 Bishan St 24
  • Blk 85 Toa Payoh Lorong 4
  • Blk 642 Hougang Ave 8
  • Blk 639 Punggol Drive
  • Blk 148 Potong Pasir

I have also not use my CDC vouchers at all. For groceries, each time I will order 3-months of supply via online. To queue up physically at supermarkets, the time & amount of stuff to carry, I will not do it. 

I heard around Bugis the dried goods wholesale market, they do accept the vouchers. I intend to use it to buy some bird nest for my mom & it will solve the issue

On 6/26/2022 at 5:31 PM, Since u r here said:

wow! i time 3-mth?! ie alot.........can the fresh food/veg last?

didnt knw that wholesale mkt does so!! u r a filial son!!!!

3-months of groceries will come up to 40-50kg of household supplies (washing power, bleach, detergent etc), excluding fresh food. It will take me many rounds of queuing at supermarkets & heavy carrying, that’s why I will not do it.  

I am pretty sure many of our bros here are filial to their parents too. We don’t have wives who will stop us from being nice to our parents & children to worry about 🤣

• G_M locked this topic