Male HQ

Anyone still working from home

Guest Wfh simi lai

On 7/16/2022 at 11:11 PM, Guest guest said:

Curious now govt already announced WFH is no longer default and 100% workforce can go back office, why companies still allow their staff to continue WFH? It is because the company bosses also like to WFH, so they continue to allow WFH arrangement?

You make no sense, why cannot continue WFH??

Guest Fatty
On 6/11/2022 at 8:41 PM, Guest study from home? said:

WFH is a failed experiment.

if workers can be productive and effective working from home....

then kids .... can also be productive and effective learning from home....

but we all know that it's impossible.

or taking exam from home. how did that turn out? lawyer cheated in their bar exam...

human will misbehave if they are unsupervised. thats a fact

Ok boomer

Guest Fatty
On 6/12/2022 at 4:02 PM, yy02 said:

Work in tech company, still WFH.

If my company suddenly mandates everyone to return to office, I think a lot of them would quit.

There are flight loads of ceca coming in to fill their vacancies 

Guest Fatty
On 6/12/2022 at 10:21 AM, Guest Guest said:

Impossible? Maybe only you.

Most of my friends and colleagues, including myself, are more productive and finish more work while WFH. Can sleep in more, less distractions and plan your time better.

Can watch Netflix and go gym during office hours. Also can invite people come over for a quickie 

Guest Crazy

WFH is a farce. People don't do work already in office. Surfing Internet. Chit chat. Watch video etc. 

You think people will work from home? 

Its like expecting students to home school. 

If work from home works, then students can also be home schooled. Police can also enforce law from home. Chef also can cook from home and have food delivered. 

Delivery person can also work from home just remote drive robot to deliver. 

Work from home are a concept invented by people who don't really do work either in office or home. 

And managers usually need their staff to come in. Why? Cause manager have no real work other than to ask for progress, update and just boss people around. 

Work is a man made concept invented so humanity don't slum backwards. 

Money is also created to control man. 

There is no purpose in life. 

On 7/17/2022 at 10:47 PM, Guest Crazy said:

WFH is a farce. People don't do work already in office. Surfing Internet. Chit chat. Watch video etc. 

You think people will work from home? 

Its like expecting students to home school. 

If work from home works, then students can also be home schooled. Police can also enforce law from home. Chef also can cook from home and have food delivered. 

Delivery person can also work from home just remote drive robot to deliver. 

Work from home are a concept invented by people who don't really do work either in office or home. 

And managers usually need their staff to come in. Why? Cause manager have no real work other than to ask for progress, update and just boss people around. 

Work is a man made concept invented so humanity don't slum backwards. 

Money is also created to control man. 

There is no purpose in life. 

omg such a sourpuss post lol

Guest Sleep from office la
On 7/18/2022 at 10:54 AM, mate69 said:

omg such a sourpuss post lol

Its the hard undeniable truth. 

When most of the staff have to WFH, my company heard of complains that they can't concentrate at home cause their kids la, no air con at home la, can't be online 24/7 at home la, power trip la. 

Even one time got meeting, the wfh employee will say power trip etc. Or Internet suddenly can't connect. 

But in reality is he is still sleeping. Cause we called him mobile phone. No pick up. Etc. Then lied to us. We checked against online. Twitter. Etc. We also send email to his singtel provider to check was there any service disruption on that day between xxx and yyy. 

Don't have. 

Guest Stupid
On 7/18/2022 at 1:28 PM, Guest Guest said:

Citi S'pore to allow most staff to work remotely for up to 2 days a week

errr....paid article

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/banking/citi-spore-to-allow-most-staff-to-work-remotely-for-up-to-2-days-a-week

Means their staff is actually just 3 days work week la. 2 days can sleep at home lol. 

I guess it's Monday and Friday. Lol

Guest OoooO
On 7/18/2022 at 3:47 PM, Guest Stupid said:

Means their staff is actually just 3 days work week la. 2 days can sleep at home lol. 

If it’s me, I will go office from Mon to Wed, so weekend starts on Wed night. :thumb:

Guest Acting is hard

I'm working from office. 

Already finished my task for this week yesterday morning 

LOL. 

So the next 4 days I'm just pretend busy. 

Its so tiring to pretend to be working. Lol

Guest Guest
On 7/16/2022 at 11:16 PM, mate69 said:

Welfare lol

Cannot force if not lots will quit

WFH arrangement is only happen due to covid and govt mandate for companies to allow their staff to WFH due to covid, it is never have such welfare all this while. Always heard staff don't want to go back office when company ask them to, and threatened to quit. I would say these companies their bosses are weak and cannot be firm in their decision. My company bosses would tell us straight in the face, if you want to quit just because company announced no more WFH, so be it and you can go ahead and quit.

Guest GUEST
On 7/18/2022 at 1:17 PM, Guest Sleep from office la said:

Its the hard undeniable truth. 

When most of the staff have to WFH, my company heard of complains that they can't concentrate at home cause their kids la, no air con at home la, can't be online 24/7 at home la, power trip la. 

Even one time got meeting, the wfh employee will say power trip etc. Or Internet suddenly can't connect. 

But in reality is he is still sleeping. Cause we called him mobile phone. No pick up. Etc. Then lied to us. We checked against online. Twitter. Etc. We also send email to his singtel provider to check was there any service disruption on that day between xxx and yyy. 

Don't have. 

WFH is something that if you believe it work and you yourself like to WFH, you will allow WFH in your company. If you are those who doesn't believe WFH and love going to office to work, you would not allow WFH in your company, so simple.

Guest Guest
On 7/18/2022 at 3:47 PM, Guest Stupid said:

Long weekend for citibank staff, their welfare so good.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.