Male HQ

Lovetoedge vs guests accusations

Guest Love2Edge Victim

Guest Love2Edge Victim

Dear all, please be careful with Love2Edge. He infected me with sex disease. Really regret to have short term fun and prolong suffering now. Luckily still tested negative for HIV but doctor said need to be tested after 3 months. Urinating is a problem and discharge with pus. If you ever had fun with him, please get tested and test again 3 months for all sex diseases. 

Guest Curious
On 6/4/2022 at 11:22 PM, Guest Love2Edge Victim said:

Dear all, please be careful with Love2Edge. He infected me with sex disease. Really regret to have short term fun and prolong suffering now. Luckily still tested negative for HIV but doctor said need to be tested after 3 months. Urinating is a problem and discharge with pus. If you ever had fun with him, please get tested and test again 3 months for all sex diseases. 

What kind of fun u had with him?

Guest Curious

U may eat PEP within 72hours

Guest Love2Edge Victim
On 6/4/2022 at 11:36 PM, Guest Curious said:

U may eat PEP within 72hours

More than 72 hours. Only tested when symptoms appear.

Guest OutdoorLover
On 6/5/2022 at 1:04 AM, Guest Love2Edge Victim said:

More than 72 hours. Only tested when symptoms appear.

What symptoms you have?

Perhaps you should share how you meet him and where and what have you done that resulted in the infections

Please describe myself. I went there once last month and i nvr been there anymore once you are making a problem in this forum interfering when i chat with someone. Tell everybody my status, my race, my height and wht actually im wearing when i met u. No one knows with whom they are having fun. All the forumers are not tht stupid..from this forum, everybody knows u hv chatting and having fun with who. Nice try to make ppl believe in u. Ok, please describe about me in full and attach with our conversation here on when we chat, what time to meet, what day, which glory hole since u mall has 2 glory holes. Just to tell everyone, after the argument with tht psycho guy, im no longer in JB...im KL guy...So, u guys better becareful of this guy...i believe all of u aware of this guy who had long argument with me and creating his new profile just to tell bad about me. 

Guest Umall
On 6/9/2022 at 4:31 AM, lovetoedge said:

Please describe myself. I went there once last month and i nvr been there anymore once you are making a problem in this forum interfering when i chat with someone. Tell everybody my status, my race, my height and wht actually im wearing when i met u. No one knows with whom they are having fun. All the forumers are not tht stupid..from this forum, everybody knows u hv chatting and having fun with who. Nice try to make ppl believe in u. Ok, please describe about me in full and attach with our conversation here on when we chat, what time to meet, what day, which glory hole since u mall has 2 glory holes. Just to tell everyone, after the argument with tht psycho guy, im no longer in JB...im KL guy...So, u guys better becareful of this guy...i believe all of u aware of this guy who had long argument with me and creating his new profile just to tell bad about me. 

The queen of all whores has awaken after a short hiatus. Hail to the whore queen completed her mission to infect her diseases at Umall.  Anyone who is interested to get her infectious acidic sucking mouth can find this queen whore in KL now!

Guest Umall
On 6/9/2022 at 4:31 AM, lovetoedge said:

The queen of all whores has awaken after a short hiatus. Hail to the whore queen completed her mission to spread her sinful diseases at Umall.  Anyone who is interested to get her infectious acidic sucking mouth can find this queen whore in KL now!  Her parents have produced an amazing whore queen dumped by Ex. First dumped by Ex and now seeking unknown cocks dumped the cum into her bitchy mouth!

On 6/9/2022 at 6:19 PM, Guest Umall said:

The queen of all whores has awaken after a short hiatus. Hail to the whore queen completed her mission to spread her sinful diseases at Umall.  Anyone who is interested to get her infectious acidic sucking mouth can find this queen whore in KL now!  Her parents have produced an amazing whore queen dumped by Ex. First dumped by Ex and now seeking unknown cocks dumped the cum into her bitchy mouth!

So guys, u should know who is the liar who make up the story. He is the one tht u need to beware off. Just post our two ways conversation to prove tht im the u met, wht day, which toilet. Everyone can make up the story but we need prove as facts! I hv told u, ppl busy studying..go to university teknologi malaysia or UTM but u every day go to university mall hahahaha..no wonder u are so stupid. Nice try bro..ppl without brain can just trust your words. Im educated enough. U can tell the world all bad thing about me. But pls post our 2 ways conversation here, let the whole world read. You are creating new profile but to tell bad about me but u forgot to put your brains on. Try again ok hahahaha...wondering whos son you are belong to. So stupid...infected by me...i dont even chat n met with u...i came for my convo, just stay for a while in jb, went to university mall once n left jb forever...hahahaha stupid university mall student!

Ok victim, this profile has just created. Thts mean we never had any conversation before. If you are honest enough, pls post our 2 ways conversation here for the whole world to read n beware of me. I wanna read in tht conversation, who started the conversation, when we plan to met, wht day, what date, the way i dress up, my height, what race am i, roughly im in what age...post here ya..ts ok im not angry..just wondering...at least i can see others forumer with their conversation in this forum...but i nvr had any conversation with u, n i repeat, your profile just created for u to tell bad about me. Im waiting for our conversation to be revealed...dont forget the screen shot with date n day ya....im not stupid to trust this kind of accuse...so i hope ppl out there, use your brains too unless yours is not working,malfunction...pls post here ya victim hahaha

Ok victim, this profile has just created. Thts mean we never had any conversation before. If you are honest enough, pls post our 2 ways conversation here for the whole world to read n beware of me. I wanna read in tht conversation, who started the conversation, when we plan to met, wht day, what date, the way i dress up, my height, what race am i, roughly im in what age...post here ya..ts ok im not angry..just wondering...at least i can see others forumer with their conversation in this forum...but i nvr had any conversation with u, n i repeat, your profile just created for u to tell bad about me. Im waiting for our conversation to be revealed...dont forget the screen shot with date n day ya....im not stupid to trust this kind of accuse...so i hope ppl out there, use your brains too unless yours is not working,malfunction...pls post here ya victim hahaha

Guest Umall
On 6/9/2022 at 6:55 PM, lovetoedge said:

So guys, u should know who is the liar who make up the story. He is the one tht u need to beware off. Just post our two ways conversation to prove tht im the u met, wht day, which toilet. Everyone can make up the story but we need prove as facts! I hv told u, ppl busy studying..go to university teknologi malaysia or UTM but u every day go to university mall hahahaha..no wonder u are so stupid. Nice try bro..ppl without brain can just trust your words. Im educated enough. U can tell the world all bad thing about me. But pls post our 2 ways conversation here, let the whole world read. You are creating new profile but to tell bad about me but u forgot to put your brains on. Try again ok hahahaha...wondering whos son you are belong to. So stupid...infected by me...i dont even chat n met with u...i came for my convo, just stay for a while in jb, went to university mall once n left jb forever...hahahaha stupid university mall student!

The whore queen is diverting her sluttish tactics now. So racist and discriminating here. Proclaimed as an university graduate but failed to act like one. Must have been groomed to suck cock and pussy once she was borne. Expert to suck her father cock and licking her mother pussy. The father and mother plus her ancestor likely come from sucking cocks profession.  Her degree might be credited with her sucking cum dump with the professors and tutors whilst her peers were busying studying. Her intelligence is only at toilet sucking unknown cocks and spreading your fucking diseases. Your ex was so wise to dump u. Luckily u are not a Johorean!

On 6/10/2022 at 1:59 PM, Guest Umall said:

The whore queen is diverting her sluttish tactics now. So racist and discriminating here. Proclaimed as an university graduate but failed to act like one. Must have been groomed to suck cock and pussy once she was borne. Expert to suck her father cock and licking her mother pussy. The father and mother plus her ancestor likely come from sucking cocks profession.  Her degree might be credited with her sucking cum dump with the professors and tutors whilst her peers were busying studying. Her intelligence is only at toilet sucking unknown cocks and spreading your fucking diseases. Your ex was so wise to dump u. Luckily u are not a Johorean!

Come on brainless desperated idiot , just post our 2 ways conversation here. I can read others forumer conversation here, between guest edible, guest chinese, jijj,...thts wht we called planning n meet...greet n meet...at least can see n read...then if 1 of them tested +ve, so they can post here..victim of so and so, and everybody can read n beware...but where is our 2 ways conversation??? And your fake profile victim of love to edge is only appear once n gone...i honestly challenge u to reveal ...so simple...or just tell the whole world, which page was our conversation...or u DM/PM lovetoedge? So, just screenshot n post here. Why so hard to reveal the truth? Im waiting for how many days already. Happy to let ppl the world to know the truth. Just reveal ...just post, why so idiot? Thts why, think before u create or make up any story to tell bad about others. Dont try to fool ppl if u got no law background! Ooooo i understand..student of U Mall hahahaha...pity your parents

Guest Umall
On 6/10/2022 at 10:46 PM, lovetoedge said:

Come on brainless desperated idiot , just post our 2 ways conversation here. I can read others forumer conversation here, between guest edible, guest chinese, jijj,...thts wht we called planning n meet...greet n meet...at least can see n read...then if 1 of them tested +ve, so they can post here..victim of so and so, and everybody can read n beware...but where is our 2 ways conversation??? And your fake profile victim of love to edge is only appear once n gone...i honestly challenge u to reveal ...so simple...or just tell the whole world, which page was our conversation...or u DM/PM lovetoedge? So, just screenshot n post here. Why so hard to reveal the truth? Im waiting for how many days already. Happy to let ppl the world to know the truth. Just reveal ...just post, why so idiot? Thts why, think before u create or make up any story to tell bad about others. Dont try to fool ppl if u got no law background! Ooooo i understand..student of U Mall hahahaha...pity your parents

Queen of all Whores, who are u ordering any of us knowing u have no authority here? U go and settle your dues with your victims u cheap whore!  Get them to post whatever u want! Idiotic moron whore! Go find your  victims in KL! Can’t even get a job in sg because ICA tracked u with severe venereal diseases. Just tell us why your EX dumped u la. Pity your whole ancestors and just admit u cannot find victims in Kuantan then come to umall toilet. Because gotten dumped and no business in Johore need to flee to KL now with your diseases. No place in SG for u because u knew your fake education credentials! Your parents must be your sifu to make u what u r now. Whore queen! 

On 6/10/2022 at 11:11 PM, Guest Umall said:

Queen of all Whores, who are u ordering any of us knowing u have no authority here? U go and settle your dues with your victims u cheap whore!  Get them to post whatever u want! Idiotic moron whore! Go find your  victims in KL! Can’t even get a job in sg because ICA tracked u with severe venereal diseases. Just tell us why your EX dumped u la. Pity your whole ancestors and just admit u cannot find victims in Kuantan then come to umall toilet. Because gotten dumped and no business in Johore need to flee to KL now with your diseases. No place in SG for u because u knew your fake education credentials! Your parents must be your sifu to make u what u r now. Whore queen! 

Just post our conversation here idiot! Guest u mall n victim of lovetoedge is the same person! U can create a fake profile but your words n your stupidity cannot be hide. How many days already now? Why still cant u post it here? Or just let us know which page our conversation was for others to flip n read. Others need to know the truth, i need a solid proof! Accusing is easy, believing wht someone is accusing others is brainless. U can fool those who not clever enough..but u are dealing with wrong ppl..im not stupid like u!

On 6/5/2022 at 1:09 PM, jaynorr said:

Perhaps you should share how you meet him and where and what have you done that resulted in the infections

You are so smart. Ask him to post my 2 ways conversation with him here. I challenge him to post how many days already. But he just cant. Or tell u n others to go to wht page. Not even plan, or with any chat history suddenly accusing me. Im honest enough. Thts why i never delete my profile. Be smart rather then just swallow his words blindly. Go n read page by page starting my 1st argument with Guest U Mall...untill this guy created a new profile victim of lovetoedge. U will understand the whole story. He get pissed of me n starting his action to accuse me..the victim just ignored my text msg n fail to post my conversation with him, i asked him to screenshot our DM/PM msg with date, day n time but nothing till now. Im happy to share with the whole world

On 6/4/2022 at 11:32 PM, Guest Curious said:

What kind of fun u had with him?

Ask him to post my 2 ways conversation with him here. Or screenshot our DM/PM for the whole world to read. Or which page we chat before. 

On 6/5/2022 at 9:05 AM, Guest 1069 said:

May I know who is Love2Edge??

U should read from the beginning when was my argument with guest u mall started. Then he created this profile victim of lovetoedge, ask him to post my 2 ways conversation with him here for the whole world to read. I challenge him to post here how many days back but till now nothing

On 6/5/2022 at 2:08 PM, Guest Umall said:

Wow! Don’t know how many kena with the diseases from the sucker there. That whore is so happy to infect u guys. 

Hahahaha response to your own fake profile? Funny idiot

On 6/5/2022 at 1:07 PM, jaynorr said:

He says urine with pus

Ask him to post the result here too. With the name of the clinic n clinic contact number. I will screen shot this conversation, lodge a police report, and bring to the doctor to track him down with tht police report. Easy..dont accuse ppl if u got no brain

Guest Hardnow

Long time didn’t come here and read the forum and so many dramas happened.

Basically this topic is open for anyone, with or without a member.
Non-member can post and comment anything anonymously as Guest, but also without any credibility, and GM also can’t do much about it.

The correct way to use this thread is:-

1) do not take Guest’s comments too seriously

2) do not think that Guests with same name are the same person

3) do not think that Guests with different name are different person

4) do not think that GM can help you if you get cheated by a Guest (in fact GM also couldn’t know who are those Guests and cannot ban them from continue posting and commenting)

Welcome to add any feedback. Also, don’t argue with any Guest, it is just wasting your time and your brain cells.

Guest Umall
On 6/11/2022 at 3:32 PM, Guest Hardnow said:

Non-member can post and comment anything anonymously as Guest, but also without any credibility, and GM also can’t do much about it.

4) do not think that GM can help you if you get cheated by a Guest (in fact GM also couldn’t know who are those Guests and cannot ban them from continue posting and commenting)

Welcome to add any feedback. Also, don’t argue with any Guest, it is just wasting your time and your brain cells.

Totally agree!  Just that Queen Whore won't admit the fact got dumped and cannot find cocks here and vent her frustration here. 

Guys just let it go. No one is going to check on you. Love to edge. At least you got a profile and those guest profile are likely to be some idiots just messaging whatever they like and saying hurtful things. The thing is we gays are being discriminated by Govt and work place is already bad enough. Yet among gays there is so much discord. I find that those who don’t have a fixed profile are not credible and we in the forum know what’s right and what’s wrong. 
So just let the rant. Take it easy ok love to edge. I really dislike gays that make life difficult for other gays. Cruise in peace and learn to let go of those who proclaim their goodness. I met a gay guy before too. He outed me saying I walk like a girl and all sorts of jest when I rejected him. Some people don’t know how to handle rejection is just how immature they are. Don’t waste your time on this. I just feel sad to see that we already have so much to handle. Yet people in our community still make life difficult when they are just the same as us. 
peace. 

Warning

Few reports are made on this thread.  Please stop the bitching / flaming / fingers pointing or this thread will be locked.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Guest curiousOne
On 6/11/2022 at 3:32 PM, Guest Hardnow said:

Btw, you got cheated?  What kind of the deceive you got?  

Guest Hardnow
On 6/11/2022 at 6:56 PM, Guest curiousOne said:

Sometimes you are unable to get to fuck one then you blame them cheating...  Goshh

GM has warned to close this thread, so I am going to ignore your bitching comment. Stop trying to trigger fight, unless you are trying to get this thread close.

I do not get cheated before, and I sure hope you do not get cheated either. Please be careful when making friend on internet, and do not give out personal info to strangers. 

Guest Umall
On 6/12/2022 at 7:43 AM, Guest Hardnow said:

GM has warned to close this thread, so I am going to ignore your bitching comment. Stop trying to trigger fight, unless you are trying to get this thread close.

I do not get cheated before, and I sure hope you do not get cheated either. Please be careful when making friend on internet, and do not give out personal info to strangers. 

Like what u said and agree.  U have much better tolerance than any whores out there.

• G_M changed the title to Lovetoedge vs guests accusations
On 6/11/2022 at 4:38 PM, woodlands894 said:

Guys just let it go. No one is going to check on you. Love to edge. At least you got a profile and those guest profile are likely to be some idiots just messaging whatever they like and saying hurtful things. The thing is we gays are being discriminated by Govt and work place is already bad enough. Yet among gays there is so much discord. I find that those who don’t have a fixed profile are not credible and we in the forum know what’s right and what’s wrong. 
So just let the rant. Take it easy ok love to edge. I really dislike gays that make life difficult for other gays. Cruise in peace and learn to let go of those who proclaim their goodness. I met a gay guy before too. He outed me saying I walk like a girl and all sorts of jest when I rejected him. Some people don’t know how to handle rejection is just how immature they are. Don’t waste your time on this. I just feel sad to see that we already have so much to handle. Yet people in our community still make life difficult when they are just the same as us. 
peace. 

Thanks bro. U can read from this forum, i never chat so much with ppl. I just chat with 1 guy before guest u mall interfere our conversation and our argument started. Suddenly been accused with tht fake profile guy but he failed to send me the proof of our conversation till now

On 6/11/2022 at 5:25 PM, IkuTube said:

Warning

Few reports are made on this thread.  Please stop the bitching / flaming / fingers pointing or this thread will be locked.

I dont mind at all. Better close rather than having a guest with negative thinking and bad behaviour

On 6/15/2022 at 4:58 AM, lovetoedge said:

Thanks bro. U can read from this forum, i never chat so much with ppl. I just chat with 1 guy before guest u mall interfere our conversation and our argument started. Suddenly been accused with tht fake profile guy but he failed to send me the proof of our conversation till now

That’s why I never bother about guests. They will use so many other profile waste time to argue with them. Move on. Hope you are doing ok. 

On 6/15/2022 at 9:01 PM, woodlands894 said:

That’s why I never bother about guests. They will use so many other profile waste time to argue with them. Move on. Hope you are doing ok. 

Tq bro. But im wondering, why i am the one who hv been warned for others mistake. Tht guy not even rcvd any warning even once. 

Guest Sial-Fool
On 6/16/2022 at 7:34 AM, lovetoedge said:

Tq bro. But im wondering, why i am the one who hv been warned for others mistake. Tht guy not even rcvd any warning even once. 

Because U are Memang Sial & Fool!

Guest Disclosed Yourself
On 6/16/2022 at 7:34 AM, lovetoedge said:

LOL now playing victim again huh? Is that all you know how to do?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.