Male HQ

I despise people who purposely talk very loudly

Guest Despicable you

Guest Despicable you

Like behind you in a queue.

Sitting next to you on public transport. 

Seated near you at dining places. Some let their stuff fall to the ground with a crash.

Exclaim loudly like "OMGt,his is a teapot" at Daiso.

Talk sibei loud on the phone like some FTs first time own a smartphone.

Swimmers who cut into your lane and right in front of you.

Fucking idiots need to be shot as they are a public nuisance.

Guest ffffffff
On 6/18/2022 at 2:49 PM, mate69 said:

Yes

I cannot imagine the eventual scenario

We need space to thrive

U Noe the Cantonese saying? Mo dank kei (no where to stand)

Guest Goulash which is Very Posh
On 6/18/2022 at 2:27 PM, Guest ffffffff said:

As if SG is not crowded enough. Look at all those 40 storey BTOs. Still empty but imagine when people move in...

LOL

Don't despise them.

Sympathise them for their ignorance.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and see
On 6/18/2022 at 1:59 PM, Guest Despicable you said:

Seated near you at dining places. Some let their stuff fall to the ground with a crash.

The biggest culprits are those straight guys who like to act tough in front of their girlfriends, and boomers who did not have the benefit of a proper education.

The latter group you can understand and excuse them, but the former group I do despise them, especially if they are also homophobic.

Guest Try and see
On 6/18/2022 at 11:17 PM, auscent said:

Sometimes.

But in a crowded, tense world , Im learning to siam potentially annoying stuff. Otherwise sure go mental.

Me too. I find that the older I get, the more I avoid meaningless social gatherings. That way, I get less aggravation.

Unlike in my teenage days when I would often take part in time-wasting group activities which I may not like but would do so just to please people or out of guilt.

Guest Despicable You

I try my best to avoid. But there are situations you can't. Eg crowded bus 

You heard of an incident where Tay ping hui shushed a woman for talking loudly behind him in the cinema? The woman was quite indignant some more. 

Once I was watching movie, the woman seated two seats from my right started a phone conversation.

A young lady came from behind and asked her to stop talking. Some people have to be told off.

Guest Despicable You
On 6/18/2022 at 11:40 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Me too. I find that the older I get, the more I avoid meaningless social gatherings. That way, I get less aggravation.

Unlike in my teenage days when I would often take part in time-wasting group activities which I may not like but would do so just to please people or out of guilt.

Was thinking the same thing.

I regretted investing so much time and emotions in these social stuff. Should have studied harder.

Guest Guest

There should be a law against talking loudly.

Also a law criminalising coughing or sneezing without covering mouth and occupying the right side of escalators unless overtaking.

Sinkies lol

Guest Despicable you
On 6/19/2022 at 8:14 AM, Leanmeat said:

Some ppl in the gym talk like want the whole gym to hear them. And these are usually those mascular type. Somehow their mannerism make me feel like they look mascular but got inferiority complex. Also look a bit 胸大无脑。

Yup, Delta gym b4 reno got this guy strut around like he's the cock of the walk. Loud and cocky attitude.

On 6/19/2022 at 8:35 AM, Guest Guest said:

There should be a law against talking loudly.

Also a law criminalising coughing or sneezing without covering mouth and occupying the right side of escalators unless overtaking.

Sinkies lol

TQU, foreigner.

Guest Guest
On 6/19/2022 at 1:21 AM, Guest Despicable You said:

Was thinking the same thing.

I regretted investing so much time and emotions in these social stuff. Should have studied harder.

On 6/18/2022 at 11:17 PM, auscent said:

Sometimes.

But in a crowded, tense world , Im learning to siam potentially annoying stuff. Otherwise sure go mental.

我也是。Last time young that time was very involved in church activities. Every weekend will spend almost the whole day in church, until mother said I should be spending more time studying. That time I still felt she was nagging, and I thought that God will bless me if I spend more time in church.

Now older liao wish I had listened to her. Also, now looking back, I realised that all these church activities were all man-made, and when you are very involved and active, you are mostly feeding the ego of the youth leaders.

Cos if the youth leaders organise a church activity, and boh lang turn up, they will lao kwee (lose face). So they will pressure and coerce people to join in and help, and say things like if you join, God will be pleased and bless you. If you don't attend, then you are not a good Christian, etc.

So take this advice from an old man: church, just attend weekly on sundays can liao. Don't need to join all their activities. Can be very time-consuming and emotionally-draining, esp some church people got a lot of drama and politics. 🤦‍♂️

God (or whoever you pray to) can see your heart; no need to impress Him or please your church/youth leaders by joining a lot of church activities, to the extent that you neglect your studies, health, sleep, career, personal time, etc.

Guest Despicable you
On 6/19/2022 at 9:44 AM, Guest Guest said:

我也是。Last time young that time was very involved in church activities. Every weekend will spend almost the whole day in church, until mother said I should be spending more time studying. That time I still felt she was nagging, and I thought that God will bless me if I spend more time in church.

Now older liao wish I had listened to her. Also, now looking back, I realised that all these church activities were all man-made, and when you are very involved and active, you are mostly feeding the ego of the youth leaders.

Cos if the youth leaders organise a church activity, and boh lang turn up, they will lao kwee (lose face). So they will pressure and coerce people to join in and help, and say things like if you join, God will be pleased and bless you. If you don't attend, then you are not a good Christian, etc.

So take this advice from an old man: church, just attend weekly on sundays can liao. Don't need to join all their activities. Can be very time-consuming and emotionally-draining, esp some church people got a lot of drama and politics. 🤦‍♂️

God (or whoever you pray to) can see your heart; no need to impress Him or please your church/youth leaders by joining a lot of church activities, to the extent that you neglect your studies, health, sleep, career, personal time, etc.

Same la. In school, those uniformed gtoup suck up most of your time after school. They also siao on. Make people run here and there like headless chickens. The uniform was so hot. Once I fainted and I was put aside on the floor while a senior fanned me impatiently and at the same time looking at the leader who was addressing the people who fell in.

Another time we were overseas. I was so thirsty and asked for water but got only scorn.

The whole episode just told me one thing. They don't care about people. You are there to fit into their organisation and do their bidding. So I had a conversation with my PLU friend in that uniformed group. We both felt like why are we even there? So we both left.

All these whatevers like to make use of the young and/orvolunteers and make them work for free.

Guest Guest
On 6/19/2022 at 9:59 AM, Guest Despicable you said:

Same la. In school, those uniformed gtoup suck up most of your time after school. They also siao on. Make people run here and there like headless chickens. The uniform was so hot. Once I fainted and I was put aside on the floor while a senior fanned me impatiently and at the same time looking at the leader who was addressing the people who fell in.

Another time we were overseas. I was so thirsty and asked for water but got only scorn.

The whole episode just told me one thing. They don't care about people. You are there to fit into their organisation and do their bidding. So I had a conversation with my PLU friend in that uniformed group. We both felt like why are we even there? So we both left.

All these whatevers like to make use of the young and/orvolunteers and make them work for free.

Dio!! (对) You are there to add to the numbers to make them look good nia! But walao, your uniform group really tekan you sia!

I remember last time got one ah beng church youth leader criticised me for "sitting around" because I arrive half an hour early before the youth meeting start. So he guilt-induced me into carrying and arranging chairs in the room, for others to sit when they come (like that I might as well come later next time hor, what for come early and become slave!). But funny thing leh: I never once see him carry and arrange chairs himself; he himself just adjust the mic here and there, and talk to girls.

Anyway, that was long ago. Now uncle Buddhist liao, and limpeh very happy and contented with my Buddhist beliefs. 当然, I also know that the same thing can happen in Buddhist organisations, so limpeh just go temple and pray if I have time, and don't take part in this and that activity. If no time then just pray from home, like work from home 😁. Cos Buddhism never say that must pray in temple otherwise the Buddhas or 菩萨 cannot hear you. 😜

Guest Guest
On 6/18/2022 at 1:59 PM, Guest Despicable you said:

Don't say here lah, tell them off, or beat them up, then can go on papers

Guest Despicable You
On 6/19/2022 at 10:23 AM, Guest Guest said:

Dio!! (对) You are there to add to the numbers to make them look good nia! But walao, your uniform group really tekan you sia!

I remember last time got one ah beng church youth leader criticised me for "sitting around" because I arrive half an hour early before the youth meeting start. So he guilt-induced me into carrying and arranging chairs in the room, for others to sit when they come (like that I might as well come later next time hor, what for come early and become slave!). But funny thing leh: I never once see him carry and arrange chairs himself; he himself just adjust the mic here and there, and talk to girls.

Anyway, that was long ago. Now uncle Buddhist liao, and limpeh very happy and contented with my Buddhist beliefs. 当然, I also know that the same thing can happen in Buddhist organisations, so limpeh just go temple and pray if I have time, and don't take part in this and that activity. If no time then just pray from home, like work from home 😁. Cos Buddhism never say that must pray in temple otherwise the Buddhas or 菩萨 cannot hear you. 😜

Wah piang eh. Church leader used you. Just remember this isn't from God.

Guest ffffffff
On 6/19/2022 at 12:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

Don't say here lah, tell them off, or beat them up, then can go on papers

Would you have done so?

Guest Guest
On 6/19/2022 at 2:35 PM, Guest Despicable You said:

Wah piang eh. Church leader used you. Just remember this isn't from God.

Kam sia! Now uncle is Buddhist liao, but uncle have no hard feelings towards Christians or Christianity as a religion.

Just warn to advise any BW members who are Christians, esp the younger ones, not to be too active in church until neglect studies, health, sleep, and family time. Cos most of these church activities are man-made to meet the youth pastor's KPI. Then the youth pastors will get his youth leaders to carry out the tasks. And these youth leaders will ask all the young people in church to do this and do that.

If you say no, they get angry because their big ego buay tahan. Then they will tell you that Jesus is angry with you because you never join the youth ministry and help them out.

Anyway, just attend church on sunday can liao. No need to help out in church until peng san, or until no time to study, or until parents not happy. God will know if you are faithful to Him. No need to be scared of your youth leader or youth pastor. Don't let them pressure you to become free labour just to feed their ego or help meet their KPI. 

Youth leaders are very smart one. They know who they can makan. And they take advantage of your youthful enthusiasm and energy to make you a part-time church slave, like what happened to me last time.

Don't waste your precious 青春 helping your church leaders to feed their egos.

This is uncle's advice 😀

I also object to those who speak particularly loudly, although it depends to a large extent where this happens. I was once in an airport lounge waiting for a flight to Hong Kong. Business class lounges are supposed to be areas of relative peace and quiet before getting on a flight. This arrogant guy - American by his accent - was talking on the phone to his office. He clearly worked in the financial industry because the entire lounge was made perfectly aware of which shares he wanted sold at which price - and so on. This went on for over 5 minutes and totally disturbed the peace in the lounge. Had he been more considerate, he could have walked outside and conducted his financial dealings without disturbing everyone.

As can often happen with those who are never wrong, when another passenger went up to him to ask that he speak more quietly if he planned to make more phone calls, the arrogant b.....d said he had every right to do what he wished and f..k everyone else. Not even the lounge supervisor could do anything about him.

Guest Despicable You
On 6/19/2022 at 9:17 PM, Guest Guest said:

Kam sia! Now uncle is Buddhist liao, but uncle have no hard feelings towards Christians or Christianity as a religion.

Just warn to advise any BW members who are Christians, esp the younger ones, not to be too active in church until neglect studies, health, sleep, and family time. Cos most of these church activities are man-made to meet the youth pastor's KPI. Then the youth pastors will get his youth leaders to carry out the tasks. And these youth leaders will ask all the young people in church to do this and do that.

If you say no, they get angry because their big ego buay tahan. Then they will tell you that Jesus is angry with you because you never join the youth ministry and help them out.

Anyway, just attend church on sunday can liao. No need to help out in church until peng san, or until no time to study, or until parents not happy. God will know if you are faithful to Him. No need to be scared of your youth leader or youth pastor. Don't let them pressure you to become free labour just to feed their ego or help meet their KPI. 

Youth leaders are very smart one. They know who they can makan. And they take advantage of your youthful enthusiasm and energy to make you a part-time church slave, like what happened to me last time.

Don't waste your precious 青春 helping your church leaders to feed their egos.

This is uncle's advice 😀

Probably not just churches but many organisations can wait to make use of free youthful labor.

A lot ask for volunteers and unpaid internships.

I used to have a boss like to bring in God and Jesus when discussing work matters. She and her ilk made a spectacle of being devout Christians. But they are just mean and nasty no humility, preoccupied with face. Yes you said it egotistical. To the core.

Guest Despicable You
On 6/24/2022 at 12:13 PM, InBangkok said:

I also object to those who speak particularly loudly, although it depends to a large extent where this happens. I was once in an airport lounge waiting for a flight to Hong Kong. Business class lounges are supposed to be areas of relative peace and quiet before getting on a flight. This arrogant guy - American by his accent - was talking on the phone to his office. He clearly worked in the financial industry because the entire lounge was made perfectly aware of which shares he wanted sold at which price - and so on. This went on for over 5 minutes and totally disturbed the peace in the lounge. Had he been more considerate, he could have walked outside and conducted his financial dealings without disturbing everyone.

As can often happen with those who are never wrong, when another passenger went up to him to ask that he speak more quietly if he planned to make more phone calls, the arrogant b.....d said he had every right to do what he wished and f..k everyone else. Not even the lounge supervisor could do anything about him.

Sympathize with you. Ang mohs very loud mouth one.

Recalled that I was sitting at this bus stop. Two whites just stood above and beside me and talked very loudly. 

The bus came and we all boarded. I purposely sat behind them and talked VERY loudly.

They got annoyed and changed seats.

Guest Try and see
On 6/24/2022 at 12:13 PM, InBangkok said:

Yeah, man. That's the problem with this type of arrogant swines. They know that what they are doing is technically not against the law, so they know nobody can stop them. And anyone who tries to tell them nicely will end up getting verbally abused by them.

It's not just Americans though; plenty of S'poreans exhibit such behaviour as well. And it's not just using the phone, but other aspects of life as well that makes life either pleasant or unpleasant for others (e.g. slamming things, cutting queues, being rude and demanding, pointing the soles of your shoe at people in public, etc.)

Just have to wait for karma to catch up with them. Believe me; it will.

Nothing escapes karma.

Guest ffffffff
On 6/25/2022 at 12:19 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Yeah, man. That's the problem with this type of arrogant swines. They know that what they are doing is technically not against the law, so they know nobody can stop them. And anyone who tries to tell them nicely will end up getting verbally abused by them.

It's not just Americans though; plenty of S'poreans exhibit such behaviour as well. And it's not just using the phone, but other aspects of life as well that makes life either pleasant or unpleasant for others (e.g. slamming things, cutting queues, being rude and demanding, pointing the soles of your shoe at people in public, etc.)

Just have to wait for karma to catch up with them. Believe me; it will.

Nothing escapes karma.

Yeah can't tolerate these pieces of human excrement.

There's a certain type of shopper who goes to Uniqlo and keep saying loudly their stuff is weird.

So why are they even there?

Too stupid to know they are stupid.

And then there are those who enjoy telling others :"you are wrong" loudly. One of these people kena kicked out from project group. LOL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.