Male HQ

Which durian species is your top favorite? And why?

Guest whywhy

According to the media, all durians from Malaysia send to Singapore will be cheap. 

Places you can try..I think many.

For example the famous stretch like baleister or geylang where lots of makan there....

Heartlands all areas should have...buy later and make into porridge or we call it "bubur durian" OMG my best ever cheat meal haha 

For me I don't care the type or class as long it is sweet I am good to go....hehe 

After fun or sex buy durians and sit  one corner drinks or lepak...shiok!!!! Haha...

It is the King 👑 Of Fruits!!! So if you never ever try it or hate it or etc...give it a go or cook like bubur it may change your mind....let's support the uncle's whoever selling the durians....👍👍👍

Yums!!! 🤤🤤🤤

Guest Idiot
On 6/19/2022 at 3:43 AM, BudakFit said:

According to the media, all durians from Malaysia send to Singapore will be cheap. 

Places you can try..I think many.

For example the famous stretch like baleister or geylang where lots of makan there....

Heartlands all areas should have...buy later and make into porridge or we call it "bubur durian" OMG my best ever cheat meal haha 

For me I don't care the type or class as long it is sweet I am good to go....hehe 

After fun or sex buy durians and sit  one corner drinks or lepak...shiok!!!! Haha...

It is the King 👑 Of Fruits!!! So if you never ever try it or hate it or etc...give it a go or cook like bubur it may change your mind....let's support the uncle's whoever selling the durians....👍👍👍

Yums!!! 🤤🤤🤤

People talking about durians you also can link to sex knn stupid clown

On 6/18/2022 at 10:58 PM, Guest whywhy said:

Which durian species is your top favorite? And why?

https://friedchillies.com/food-articles/lists/how-to-durian-like-a-pro/

Where do buy cheap durians in Sg and Malaysia?

XXO because of its bitter sweet taste.

Penang durians come from Balik Pulau. The orchards in the west side of the island. Prices have been reasonable and have seen the influx of foreigners queuing up for Pulut Durian (Durian glutinous rice) 

Durian is high in fiber👍 but beware it's also high in sugar.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.