Male HQ

Ex-PM Mahathir says Malaysia should claim Singapore and Riau Islands

Guest MY Dakboleh

Guest MY Dakboleh

Dr Mahathir must be suffering from dementia... he forgotten that MY was the one who abandoned SG to fend for itself. Now SG is successful and wanted to claim Singapore.  Seow ! Pity MY, for such a great country with many resources, yet produces so many bodoh politicians who like to make embarrassing cringy speeches.

hzmahathir200622.jpg?VersionId=DFV0i0FwB

KUALA LUMPUR - Former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Mohamad has said that Singapore was once owned by Johor and the state of Johor should claim that Singapore be returned to it and to Malaysia.

"However, there is no demand whatsoever of Singapore. Instead, we show our appreciation to the leadership of this new country called Singapore," he added during a speech on Sunday (June 19).

Tun Dr Mahathir also said the Malaysian government deemed it more valuable that they won control over the islands of Sipadan and Ligitan off Borneo against Indonesia at the International Court of Justice (ICJ), while giving up a piece of rock "the size of a table" - Pedra Branca - to Singapore.

"We should demand not just that Pedra Branca, or Pulau Batu Puteh, be given back to us, we should also demand Singapore as well as the Riau Islands, as they are Tanah Melayu (Malay land)," he added to applause from the audience.

The 96-year-old former premier, known for his controversial remarks, was speaking on Sunday at an event in Selangor organised by several non-governmental organisations under the banner Kongres Survival Melayu (Congress for Malay Survival) and titled Aku Melayu: Survival Bermula (I am Malay: Survival Begins).

In his opening speech, which was live-streamed on social media, Dr Mahathir, who is MP for Langkawi, said that what was known as Tanah Melayu used to be extensive, stretching from the Isthmus of Kra in southern Thailand all the way to the Riau Islands, and Singapore, but is now confined to the Malay Peninsula.

"I wonder whether the Malay Peninsula will belong to someone else in the future," he said.

He also said Malaysia today is not owned by bumiputera, because many Malays remain poor and they tend to sell their land.

Urging his audience to learn from the past, he said: "If we find we were wrong, we should rectify these wrongs so that our land remains Malay land."

The ICJ had in 2002 ruled that Sipadan and Ligitan belonged to Malaysia and not Indonesia.

In 2008, the ICJ ruled that Pedra Branca belonged to Singapore, while sovereignty over nearby Middle Rocks was awarded to Malaysia.

In 2017, Malaysia applied to the ICJ to revise this judgment. But in May 2018, after Dr Mahathir became prime minister again, Malaysia announced that it would discontinue the proceedings.

Guest Try and see

He was the one who didn't want S'pore to be a part of Malaya last time. Back then, he kicked out S'pore from malaysia and hoped that S'pore would "die" without malaysia's help.

Now that S'pore is doing so much better than malaysia, he wants S'pore back?

Go fuck spider, Mahathir, as they say in the SAF!

Guest Guest

Actually, why not?

Didn't some people say the country cannot survive without foreigners? Didn't some people say we must welcome all foreigners? Singapore is just one step away from this stage anyway, right? So why don't we just go ahead and give it all to them now?

Like what some people has been pushing on Singaporeans: "Don't be racist and xenophobic, OK?"  

So, again, why not? 

On 6/21/2022 at 11:45 AM, Guest Guest said:

Actually, why not?

Didn't some people say the country cannot survive without foreigners? Didn't some people say we must welcome all foreigners? Singapore is just one step away from this stage anyway, right? So why don't we just go ahead and give it all to them now?

Like what some people has been pushing on Singaporeans: "Don't be racist and xenophobic, OK?"  

So, again, why not? 

Because the compensation of politicians on the opposing side is mediocre?

Actually, why not?

So, again, why not? 

Agree

Actually, why not?

So, again, why not? 

You crazy ah, if absorbed by Malaysia, then we become what? 2nd class citizens? No wait, our local Malays will become 2nd class citizens while local Chinese and Indians will become 3rd and 4th class citizens respectively! You so desperate to lick Malaysia's politicians' boots hah ? 

On 6/21/2022 at 11:38 AM, Why? said:

When you hear remarks like this coming from the other side of the border, you know their election is just around the corner.

Yah, so you know the quality of Malaysia's politicians.. No wonder the country is progressively declining..

Guest Guest
On 6/21/2022 at 1:56 PM, Guest Huh said:

You crazy ah, if absorbed by Malaysia, then we become what? 2nd class citizens? No wait, our local Malays will become 2nd class citizens while local Chinese and Indians will become 3rd and 4th class citizens respectively! You so desperate to lick Malaysia's politicians' boots hah ? 

You then crazy lor. You don't know meh? Singaporeans already second class citizens in Singapore long ago already. Which other country so happily give away its PMET jobs to every other nationalities and then tell their citizens that they are racist and xenophobic if  they don't give it up. Licking Malaysia politician's boots might be better than getting backstabbed by your own country politicians, and getting forced into brown-nosing and smelling up the butt of bosses from other nationalities. 

On 6/21/2022 at 2:01 PM, Guest Yes said:

Yah, so you know the quality of Malaysia's politicians.. No wonder the country is progressively declining..

After the best PM at the beginning, did Singapore progressively get any better? 

On 6/21/2022 at 11:52 AM, Why? said:

Because the compensation of politicians on the opposing side is mediocre?

Nonsense. Singapore got CPF, Malaysia even better - got 1MDB. 

On 6/21/2022 at 1:06 AM, Guest MY Dakboleh said:

Dr Mahathir must be suffering from dementia... he forgotten that MY was the one who abandoned SG to fend for itself. Now SG is successful and wanted to claim Singapore.  Seow ! Pity MY, for such a great country with many resources, yet produces so many bodoh politicians who like to make embarrassing cringy speeches.

hzmahathir200622.jpg?VersionId=DFV0i0FwB

KUALA LUMPUR - Former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Mohamad has said that Singapore was once owned by Johor and the state of Johor should claim that Singapore be returned to it and to Malaysia.

"However, there is no demand whatsoever of Singapore. Instead, we show our appreciation to the leadership of this new country called Singapore," he added during a speech on Sunday (June 19).

Tun Dr Mahathir also said the Malaysian government deemed it more valuable that they won control over the islands of Sipadan and Ligitan off Borneo against Indonesia at the International Court of Justice (ICJ), while giving up a piece of rock "the size of a table" - Pedra Branca - to Singapore.

"We should demand not just that Pedra Branca, or Pulau Batu Puteh, be given back to us, we should also demand Singapore as well as the Riau Islands, as they are Tanah Melayu (Malay land)," he added to applause from the audience.

The 96-year-old former premier, known for his controversial remarks, was speaking on Sunday at an event in Selangor organised by several non-governmental organisations under the banner Kongres Survival Melayu (Congress for Malay Survival) and titled Aku Melayu: Survival Bermula (I am Malay: Survival Begins).

In his opening speech, which was live-streamed on social media, Dr Mahathir, who is MP for Langkawi, said that what was known as Tanah Melayu used to be extensive, stretching from the Isthmus of Kra in southern Thailand all the way to the Riau Islands, and Singapore, but is now confined to the Malay Peninsula.

"I wonder whether the Malay Peninsula will belong to someone else in the future," he said.

He also said Malaysia today is not owned by bumiputera, because many Malays remain poor and they tend to sell their land.

Urging his audience to learn from the past, he said: "If we find we were wrong, we should rectify these wrongs so that our land remains Malay land."

The ICJ had in 2002 ruled that Sipadan and Ligitan belonged to Malaysia and not Indonesia.

In 2008, the ICJ ruled that Pedra Branca belonged to Singapore, while sovereignty over nearby Middle Rocks was awarded to Malaysia.

In 2017, Malaysia applied to the ICJ to revise this judgment. But in May 2018, after Dr Mahathir became prime minister again, Malaysia announced that it would discontinue the proceedings.

He would be more worried for Johor, as the Johor Sultan had mentioned a few times that he wanted to break away from Malaysia.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Can imagine if Singapore is now part of Malaysia? 

Firstly, taxes, both personal and corporate, will go up many folds. Why? Contributions required to maintain the Monarchy and all the royalties.

2ndly, non-malays would be treated as 2nd class citizens.

3rdly, opportunities for non- malays and even malays with poor family connections would also be overlooked.

Why do you think so many Chinese Malaysians are working in Singapore?

Still hope to be part of Malaysia?

On 6/21/2022 at 12:07 PM, Beaverine said:

And claim China as well.

Hahaha...shows this old man is senile.

On 6/21/2022 at 11:11 AM, Guest Try and see said:

He was the one who didn't want S'pore to be a part of Malaya last time. Back then, he kicked out S'pore from malaysia and hoped that S'pore would "die" without malaysia's help.

I CONCUR!! 

Wanna try doing to Singapore what Russia is doing to Ukraine?

We'll not yield an inch of Singapore's territory. And we'll make sure the Johor state will be annexed from Malaysia!! Just try us! 

This old man thinks he is Malaysia's Putin? Puiiiii!

He should know better why the ordinary Malaysians are suffering and disadvantaged. He is what he is today because he comes from the privileged class of the upper most echelons of society. Talk bloody big only.

Edited by yuquidam

Guest Guest
On 6/21/2022 at 5:19 PM, yuquidam said:

Can imagine if Singapore is now part of Malaysia? 

Firstly, taxes, both personal and corporate, will go up many folds. Why? Contributions required to maintain the Monarchy and all the royalties.

2ndly, non-malays would be treated as 2nd class citizens.

3rdly, opportunities for non- malays and even malays with poor family connections would also be overlooked.

Why do you think so many Chinese Malaysians are working in Singapore?

Still hope to be part of Malaysia?

Singapore got no "Monarchy and all the royalties" to maintain meh? 

And don't talk as if Singaporeans are not treated as 2nd class citizens already.

And are you talking about Singapore when you say "opportunities for non- malays and even malays with poor family connections would also be overlooked? 

Why do people think so many Chinese Malaysians are working in Singapore? Maybe that's because Chinese Malaysians working in Singapore get treated even better than the Chinese Singaporeans in Singapore? 

I dunno what you were trying to do. But after your post, I think it's making more sense for Singapore to be part of Malaysia.  Thank you ah....

Take Me GIFs | Tenor

On 6/21/2022 at 5:36 PM, Guest Guest said:

And don't talk as if Singaporeans are not treated as 2nd class citizens already.

And are you talking about Singapore when you say "opportunities for non- malays and even malays with poor family connections would also be overlooked? 

Why do people think so many Chinese Malaysians are working in Singapore? Maybe that's because Chinese Malaysians working in Singapore get treated even better than the Chinese Singaporeans in Singapore? 

I dunno what you were trying to do. But after your post, I think it's making more sense for Singapore to be part of Malaysia.  Thank you ah....

Take Me GIFs | Tenor

Sure! Go join them and be a Malaysian. 

On 6/21/2022 at 5:38 PM, yuquidam said:

Sure! Go join them and be a Malaysian. 

Lol 🤣🤣

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
On 6/21/2022 at 5:33 PM, yuquidam said:

We'll not yield an inch of Singapore's territory.

Really? Not an inch? Almost 50% of the territory is already occupied by foreigners already. Still got anymore space to yield meh? 

Guest Guest
On 6/21/2022 at 5:36 PM, Guest Guest said:

Take Me GIFs | Tenor

No need, the more simple solution will be for you to pack your bags and move to Malaysia permanently to lick the politicians' boots there where your bumiputra abangs will take care of you since you feel so aggrieved living in Sg. BYE ! Good riddance! 

On 6/21/2022 at 5:45 PM, Guest Guest said:

No need, the more simple solution will be for you to pack your bags and move to Malaysia permanently to lick the politicians' boots there where your bumiputra abangs will take care of you since you feel so aggrieved living in Sg. BYE ! 

HAHAHAHAHA ! Well said, well said!!

Edited by yuquidam

If a first premiership

.. failed in bringing the country to developed status as promised in 2020

.. failed to strengthen judiciary

And a second premiership

.. resulted in comeback of the defeated political party

.. still havent delivered due justice on 1MDB (compare this to Khmer Rouge, F Marcos)

One would resort to making such statements too to feel relevant.

Guest 笨阿珍
On 6/21/2022 at 1:56 PM, Guest Huh said:

and then the Mandarin we speak will be like them 几够力 I no want.

imagine if Singapore is now part of Malaysia:

1. taxes, both personal and corporate, will go up many folds

2. Corruption will happen

3. Security will be compromised - rampant rape cases; people getting mugged or getting shot at in broad daylight

4. Housing issues will be more complicated

5. Singapore currency strength will drop

6. tekong island, pulau ubin; kusu island, pulau hantu; sentosa etc etc will become part of mlysia

7. corporate companies will be flying off the island

8. umeployment rate will spike

9. saf biggest worries will become a reality for them.. double alliance of our Muslim bros in arms & their religion / faith

10. singapore will be gone from the global stage

11. PINK DOT & LGBTQ WILL CEASE ITS EXISTENCE if we go back to Malaysia

Edited by single42

On 6/21/2022 at 9:24 PM, single42 said:

3. Security will be compromised - rampant rape cases; people getting mugged or getting shot at in broad daylight

6. tekong island, pulau ubin; kusu island, pulau hantu; sentosa etc etc will become part of mlysia

9. saf biggest worries will become a reality for them.. double alliance of our Muslim bros in arms & their religion / faith

Tell that to the paranoid and xenophobic Guest, he will only wink his eyes at you like a gong kia !

The problem with Mahathir is he keep thinking he is still very popular.. and all must listen to his advice.. but the truth is most people now no longer respect him… knowing that his agenda is actually to push his son as premier if there is a slim chance.. 

if you want to retired, just retired graciously… sabotaging your successor one by one only show you are greedy with power still.. 

7EE6694D-C878-47F0-B4DF-FE93C1087A02.jpeg

On 6/21/2022 at 11:11 AM, Guest Try and see said:

This is historically incorrect. 

The Malaysian PM during the time of separation of Singapore was Tunku Abdul Rahman who was in power until 1970. 

Mahatir only became PM in 1981, years after the separation. 

Let's keep with facts. 

For clarification: I don't condone what Mahatir is recently saying. 

Edited by singalion

Just wonder what this topic has to do with foreigners? 

Why some people here have nothing better to do than take every thread to post something on foreigners? 

An ex Malaysian PM utters some cow shit on Malaysia and Singapore and certain Guests link this to the topic of foreigners in Singapore? 

No logic...

Guys, don't fall trap to these xenophobe Guests who use every chance to post something anti foreigner to BW!

Guest Guest Coffee Pods

Gosh with his SG politically arch-enemy gone less than a decade  ...now he wanna claim His land hahaha .

Maybe he is lonely and let's hope the soul of Singapore forefathers will visit him and invite him to their new found land on the other side .

On 6/21/2022 at 4:27 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Yeap and sporean's wealth multiply by 3 😀

No more SGD$1 equals RM3. You earn and spend in ringgit liao🥒🤣🤣

Wonder will still have ns? 🤔

Guest Guest
On 6/22/2022 at 8:06 AM, Guest Guest Coffee Pods said:

Gosh with his SG politically arch-enemy gone less than a decade  ...now he wanna claim His land hahaha .

Maybe he is lonely and let's hope the soul of Singapore forefathers will visit him and invite him to their new found land on the other side .

Of course what! His SG political arch-enemy managed to prove them wrong by surviving without Malaysia's help. Now, the son of his SG political arch-enemy is telling everyone that we will die without foreigners' help. So Mahathir is just trying to make peace for his past statements and render "help" to the son of his SG politically arch-enemy. You should be happy that way. 

On 6/22/2022 at 4:24 AM, singalion said:

Why some people here have nothing better to do than take every thread to post something on foreigners? 

An ex Malaysian PM utters some cow shit on Malaysia and Singapore and certain Guests link this to the topic of foreigners in Singapore? 

No logic...

Guys, don't fall trap to these xenophobe Guests who use every chance to post something anti foreigner to BW!

What the hell is wrong with you? Foreigners like you are never going to be easy to please, aren't you? These guests are now supporting the "foreigners" by agreeing to give EVERYTHING to the foreigners and merge with Malaysia! What more do you want? Like that also xenophobic meh? Really ...? Classic case of darned if you do and darned if you don't!  WTH! 

On 6/22/2022 at 4:24 AM, singalion said:

No logic...

:thumb:

On 6/22/2022 at 8:06 AM, Guest Guest Coffee Pods said:

LOL 😘

AYE AYE AYE

On 6/22/2022 at 8:45 AM, Guest LIAM said:

No more SGD$1 equals RM3. You earn and spend in ringgit liao🥒🤣🤣

Wonder will still have ns? 🤔

That is if u still plan to stay here,  i would say many sporean would want to retire and move elsewhere. First allow us to sell HDB to foreigner in SGD value,  then CPF need to return in full to everyone in SGD. Application for thailand visa should shoot up ha.... 

2. Corruption will happen.

3. Security will be compromised - rampant rape cases; people getting mugged or getting shot at in broad daylight-not really

4. Housing issues will be more complicated. -Cheaper n affordable.

5. Singapore currency strength will drop- rubbish. Food we get getting lesser for the amount we paid for. Got value meh?

6. tekong island, pulau ubin; kusu island, pulau hantu; sentosa etc etc will become part of mlysia.- y not?

7. corporate companies will be flying off the island.-subjective

8. umeployment rate will spike.-not really

10. singapore will be gone from the global stage-rubbish. Does it bothers u?

11. PINK DOT & LGBTQ WILL CEASE ITS EXISTENCE if we go back to Malaysia- still can fuck guys around.

Don't agree with many items in the list. See my reply after the "-".

Edited by cutejack

Guest Guest

On 6/22/2022 at 9:32 AM, yuquidam said:

:thumb:

On 6/22/2022 at 9:35 AM, yuquidam said:

LOL 😘

On 6/22/2022 at 9:37 AM, yuquidam said:

Interesting points raised.

On 6/22/2022 at 9:38 AM, yuquidam said:

Yap yap yap... agree.

On 6/22/2022 at 9:42 AM, yuquidam said:

AYE AYE AYE

You really KNS lor! Where are you from? China? India? Maybe merge with your own country than you happy? OK lor ... merge with them lor. Or better still. Just sell the country to the highest bidder! You happier now? 

Song Bo - Album on Imgur  http://up.54fcnr.com/pic_source/e1/ce/03/e1ce03330c40d0dc57e296625af43a2c.gif

On 6/22/2022 at 11:37 AM, lonelyglobe said:

That is if u still plan to stay here,  i would say many sporean would want to retire and move elsewhere. First allow us to sell HDB to foreigner in SGD value,  then CPF need to return in full to everyone in SGD. Application for thailand visa should shoot up ha.... 

Don't think people wait for spore to become part of Malaysia then migrate.

High costs, stress levels, education pressure already made people relocate.

The ones that stay here are those unable to migrate.

Quite worrying if spore properties still same value, cpf and all that. If just convert to ringgit without depreciating, them maybe Alright.

On 6/22/2022 at 4:41 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Two groups that will stay, super poor cant go anywhere and super rich, nothing is expensive for them in SG. Of course there will be some pa si bui zao ones. 

Hardcore sporeans 

Guest Guest

Tan Chuan-Jin says he finds it ‘amusing and sad’ how some S’poreans use their anecdotal experience in Malaysia to pull down our own nation (msn.com) 

Tan Chuan-Jin says he finds it ‘amusing and sad’ how some S’poreans use their anecdotal experience in Malaysia to pull down our own nation

Why Tan Chuan Jin so like that ah? I thought he says we must welcome foreigners? I thought he says we must not be xenophobic? But yet, when people sing praise of Malaysians, say we agree to merge with Malaysia, he says they are pulling down our nation?

But then hor ... someone also said things like "Singaporeans commit more crimes in Singapore" last time? And Singapore "has no talents", those are not pulling down the nation meh?? 

Funny lor ... looks like whether you are "xenophobic" or whether you are "pulling down a nation" doesn't depend on any guidelines but it really depends on your party lines.  

Guest Guest

1. taxes, both personal and corporate, will go up many folds but costs of living drops significantly too! 

2. Corruption will happen just like how corruption is also happening everywhere. And at least people don't pretend that corruption do not exist and even the PM can be charged if he commits corruption.  

3. Security will be compromised - rampant rape cases; people getting mugged or getting shot at in broad daylight which has already been happening in Singapore with a daylight robbery at Stanchart bank by an angmoh robber and the Little India riots by the Indian workers. 

4. Housing issues will be more complicated because more people will be buying cheap housing?? 

5. Singapore currency strength will drop only because the government want to do it since the strength of the Singapore dollar is notoriously manipulated by MAS. 

6. tekong island, pulau ubin; kusu island, pulau hantu; sentosa etc etc will become part of mlysia which might have even more islands for Singaporeans to explore? 

7. corporate companies will be flying off the island because they can no longer leech off Singapore, while other corporate companies may just be going into Malaysia because those companies are looking for cheaper places like Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam etc after exiting China 

8. umeployment rate will spike maybe for foreign trash in Singapore. 

9. saf biggest worries will become a reality for them.. double alliance of our Muslim bros in arms & their religion / faith which might finally help to wake up SAF's idea since the country already has 50% foreigners on its land anyway. 

10. singapore will be gone from the global stage which is no big deal since Singapore has lost its own identity a couple of decades ago anyway. .   

11. PINK DOT & LGBTQ WILL CEASE ITS EXISTENCE if we go back to Malaysia but it has a population of 30+ million people for us to go fuck around.... 🥰😍🤩😘 

Guest Piang
On 6/22/2022 at 12:39 PM, Guest Guest said:

You really KNS lor! Where are you from? China? India? Maybe merge with your own country than you happy? OK lor ... merge with them lor. Or better still. Just sell the country to the highest bidder! You happier now? 

Song Bo - Album on Imgur  http://up.54fcnr.com/pic_source/e1/ce/03/e1ce03330c40d0dc57e296625af43a2c.gif

Self entitled complaint king who obviously can't make it on his own and wanted to vent his personal failures on foreigners. Think the entire country owns him a living. Pathetic! Please hor, dun assume that every Singaporean think like you or are anti foreigners. Truly the typical ugly Singaporean. 🙄

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.