Male HQ

Straight guy boss VS straight guy subordinate

Guest 121Straight guy

Guest 121Straight guy

When I was a subordinate, I had straight guy boss. Always long to see my straight boss cock. Count myself lucky, always get to see their cock. My all time favourite was the one who loves to show his big round balls and small cock at urinal. Remember shooting while I fantasise his cock!

now I am the boss or supervisor. Not really keen to recruit girls. Prefer to recruit guys especially straight guys!

Now I got one straight guy subordinate. Damn straight damn cute damn sotong yummy! Not tall not handsome but straight responsible, tanned, lean and enthusiastic!

I always buy him lunch buy him fruit juice buy him drinks and plan for his career path until he treats me like a trustworthy boss!  😊 definitely we pee together but don’t really dare to peek at his cock! 

He loves to wear white shirt until I can see his nipples! He loves to wear small shirt until I can his flesh through the small shirt button!

he really knows how to unknowingly seduce his gay boss! Made me so horny everyday by looking at his cute face cute body! 

I am controlling myself for now! Hopefully I will not eat him up one day! Sometimes a gay boss is so challenging to have a cute straight subordinate under him. How to remain professional but can’t stop lusting over him! It’s testing my patience!

do you have similar experience! Can share! 

On 6/21/2022 at 2:36 PM, Guest 121Straight guy said:

When I was a subordinate, I had straight guy boss. Always long to see my straight boss cock. Count myself lucky, always get to see their cock. My all time favourite was the one who loves to show his big round balls and small cock at urinal. Remember shooting while I fantasise his cock!

now I am the boss or supervisor. Not really keen to recruit girls. Prefer to recruit guys especially straight guys!

Now I got one straight guy subordinate. Damn straight damn cute damn sotong yummy! Not tall not handsome but straight responsible, tanned, lean and enthusiastic!

I always buy him lunch buy him fruit juice buy him drinks and plan for his career path until he treats me like a trustworthy boss!  😊 definitely we pee together but don’t really dare to peek at his cock! 

He loves to wear white shirt until I can see his nipples! He loves to wear small shirt until I can his flesh through the small shirt button!

he really knows how to unknowingly seduce his gay boss! Made me so horny everyday by looking at his cute face cute body! 

I am controlling myself for now! Hopefully I will not eat him up one day! Sometimes a gay boss is so challenging to have a cute straight subordinate under him. How to remain professional but can’t stop lusting over him! It’s testing my patience!

Please try not to mix work and pleasure 

Guest 121Straight guy
On 6/21/2022 at 3:39 PM, 123ZZZ said:

Please try not to mix work and pleasure 

Not I want to mix work and pleasure. I try to keep a distance from him. But he keeps advancing and share with me his personal matters from love life to personal life to his life story. I know it’s his way to engage his boss. But I am quite soft hearted. I fall into his trap and grow very close with him from lunch to meeting to personal issue! 

I try to start drawing a line with him. I try to do that before and he becomes very sad and asks me sadly whether he did anything wrong! He did plead me not to abandon him alone in office and go out meeting without bringing him along! When I go out for meeting by myself, he will ask and track where I am going and meeting who etc. 

at least three times, I told him I may pass him to another lady boss as my big big boss may want to transfer me to another dept. he told me with his watery eyes 👀that he wants to follow me and coach by me! 

i am very confused now! Should I be close with him or keep a distance from him! To me as a boss, I only need someone to assist me in work! I don’t want to get involved in any relationship issue especially with a straight guy! 

I can’t sleep for several nights! 

a bit drama but real life issue!

confused and please help!

Guest Pathetic
On 6/21/2022 at 2:36 PM, Guest 121Straight guy said:

On 6/21/2022 at 4:10 PM, Guest 121Straight guy said:

Not I want to mix work and pleasure. I try to keep a distance from him. But he keeps advancing and share with me his personal matters from love life to personal life to his life story. I know it’s his way to engage his boss. But I am quite soft hearted. I fall into his trap and grow very close with him from lunch to meeting to personal issue! 

I try to start drawing a line with him. I try to do that before and he becomes very sad and asks me sadly whether he did anything wrong! He did plead me not to abandon him alone in office and go out meeting without bringing him along! When I go out for meeting by myself, he will ask and track where I am going and meeting who etc. 

at least three times, I told him I may pass him to another lady boss as my big big boss may want to transfer me to another dept. he told me with his watery eyes 👀that he wants to follow me and coach by me! 

i am very confused now! Should I be close with him or keep a distance from him! To me as a boss, I only need someone to assist me in work! I don’t want to get involved in any relationship issue especially with a straight guy! 

you are pathetic and what you are doing is illegal (sexual discrimination: ‘not really keen to recruit girls’) and likely against company policy - although any company that would make you a people manager is probably not one with very high standards. 

On 6/21/2022 at 4:10 PM, Guest 121Straight guy said:

Then think of what will happen if you don’t draw the line and he reports this to your management

and what will your industry contacts do if this is told to them and they talk about what you did 

Guest 121Straight guy

I better draw a line. FYI, I recruit any one who is good. Just happen the girls I recruited are quite normal performers. This is the first guy I recruited and looks quite on to me.

First six months working relationships with him is quite bland as we WFH. We only grow close when we WIO. Moving forward, I better treat him as a normal staff. But he still looks cute to me! Straight tanned lean fit responsible sociable and some more an ex police man!

If he’s a gay, I will definitely woo him as my bf!!! Who doesn’t want a cute tanned fit police man bf!!! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.