Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

1 hour ago, Guest said:

TO looks young to be her son.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

51 minutes ago, Guest said:

LOL did u guys watch star awards prelude ep4?

zoe pronounced ru wei(nominated) as lu wei...and she said 118 shen me xi lai de..LOOL.

Whats new?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

27 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Ok, number 1 ruie en. Number 2 zoe

Wrong.

No. 1 is everyone else.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

the 630 news show with chen shu chen, chen han wei and chen tian wen very funny.

csc say a few more year time the evergreen award will have high competition because ah jie and ah ge coming in to fight. guo liang say dun worry because we can cancel the award next year

lollllllllllll kena fool into taking one year of this joke award to let other people get best actor and actress

The way the old hag's lackeys are so triumphant over her involvement in a Wawa drama, you'd think she just landed a Hollywood movie offer or a role in an Asian blockbuster directed by Lee Ang. 

LOL

This old hag and her lackeys are a pathetic joke.

No. 1 old hag lost to Jacelyn Tay, Ann Kok, Jessica Liu and Cynthia Koh.

They were cast in Wawa dramas earlier than her. Wawa even used some of them more than once.

36 minutes ago, Guest said:

The way the old hag's lackeys are so triumphant over her involvement in a Wawa drama, you'd think she just landed a Hollywood movie offer or a role in an Asian blockbuster directed by Lee Ang. 

LOL

This old hag and her lackeys are a pathetic joke.

Wawawawahahaha  farnie dis post!

Wad hollywd movie ah jie can play?  Catwoman? Wonderwoman?

1 hour ago, FluteGuan said:

Wawawawahahaha  farnie dis post!

Wad hollywd movie ah jie can play?  Catwoman? Wonderwoman?

She can play the token Asian prostitute.

Have a few scenes of her being gang-raped by Sylvester Stallone, Jean Claude Van Damme and Wyclef Jean.

On 4/20/2016 at 1:25 PM, Guest said:

早已内定,新传媒力捧千年老妖郑惠玉。

新传媒果然瞎了眼,试图力捧50岁老太婆老玉,她凭什么封后?

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

LOL last feeble shouts before d-day

You lapdog lackey better make sure she wins first, then say.

If she loses to Jeanette Aw, the whole of Singapore will laugh at her. 

LOL

In the larger scheme of things, Zoe Tay is still a $90k box office jinx, no credibility as a spokesperson, full of wrinkles, poor in acting and singing, not versatile and has no market value abroad.

Oops, I think her lackeys just had their bubble burst.

LOL

Lao Zoe deserves her Ah Jie status?  LOL

She was already a big flop since the late 90s.

1996 Kenneth Tsang Kong shot a TCS telemovie with Fung Bobo and Ann Kok, says Lao Zoe cannot make it in the Greater Asian arena

1997 TCS set up a satellite cable channel in Taiwan, Taiwan TV director John Wei called Lau Zoe the "yellowing leaf of Singapore"

1997 Rising Expectations - lost to Wong Li Lin

1998 Wisely - paired up with Michael Tao Dayu but could not make it big in HK

1998 十分郑惠玉 EP - her EP was a big flop despite being bankrolled by TCS, Sony Music Singapore.  Dick Lee wrote the title track, he must have regretted working with this old hag, it's the biggest stain in his career

1999 Lost Soul - flopped badly, viewers criticised her ghoulish slag look, her ratings dropped out of top 10 (no. 1 was Fann Wong's Out to Win)

2000 Millennium Bug - another big flop, viewers could not understand her character or the show

2000 Jackie Chan Macau Grand Prix - after Taiwanese actress Annie Wu got into an accident during the heats and the rest of the actresses were driving very carefully, Lao Zoe tried to 咸鱼翻身, drive damn fast like Michael Schumacher in the circuit, but she STILL LOST to Thai actress Anongnad, LOL

2001 The Tree - she was a big-time box office jinx, production cost $1.3m but box office $720,000 only??

2001 My Home Affairs - she played a modern career woman but talked about stocks and shares like selling tupperware in the wet market

2002 Katong Miss Oh - acting cute with rebonded hair in that retarded sitcom with Mark Lee, Mark Lee eventually won Best Comedy Actor beating her

2003 Phua Chu Kang - she delivered her lines in English and the guest-starring episode was telecast on Channel 5 a week before Fann Wong's Shanghai Knights screened in cinemas.  But she was lambasted by viewers for trying too hard

2004 Man at Forty - acted ugly but was not nominated

2005 Star Awards - attention whore trying to force Chris to propose to Fann; hogging the mike and preventing Christy Chung from speaking; stealing Chen Hanwei's thunder

2006 Extrim-X 'cha cha cha' and Imedeen 'I swallow' controversy - the sponsors dropped her totally

1. Extrim X cha cha cha pills contain unknown substances.

2. Garnier anti-ageing range contains a chemical known to lead to breast cancer.

3. Imedeen 'I swallow' controversy.

4. Similac - endorsing powdered milk while extolling the virtues of breastfeeding, hypocritical much?

5. Breastfeeding while taking Extrim-X?  LOL hypocrite.

6. Rustic Nirvana post-natal spa - she claims she doesn't bathe during the confinement month but can enjoy a spa bath in Rustic Nirvana??

7. Endorsing Garnier in 2008, HD wrinkles in 2009 Ultimatum?  LOL

2006 The Perfect Wife sitcom - another big-time flop, this time she wasn't even nominated

2008 Lao Zoe gatecrashed the set of Little Nyonya trying to get the director to give her a role, the director Chia Mien Yang 谢敏洋 chased her out like a stray dog!  LOL

2008 By My Side - she played a dowdy wife who, out of 'love', tried to seduce her AIDs-stricken husband Chen Hanwei in a bra and black-rimmed glasses - laughable like hell

2009 Ultimatum wrinkles controversy, lost to Fann Wong

2010 Love Cuts - production cost S$1m, box office S$90k, she is a 2-time box office jinx

2011 Devotion - her big-time comeback role but when Taiwanese babe Cynthia Wang Xinru came out, she was relegated to 'supporting actress' status, LOL

2012 Double Bonus - not nominated for Best Actress

2013 Dream Makers 1 - the only actress not to be nominated for Best Actress, LOL

2014 You can be an angel too - another big-time flop, no one even bothered to watch or discuss her role

2015 Mister John - she was uttering vulgarities like fuck and asshole in the movie, what a shame!

2015 Recipe - Li Yinzhu beat the old hag completely

2016 Dream Makers 2 - the focus is on Rui En and Jeanette Aw as usual, nobody cares about the old hag who asked Chen Hanwei to masturbate (打飞机 vs 搭飞机)

2016 Chinese New Year show - she slipped and fell while rushing to 财神爷, what a disgrace, can't act properly, can't talk properly, can't even walk properly now!

Obviously this rubbish old hag is just a deflated hot air balloon, all hype no substance, she's got an unparalleled track record of flops and failures!

Not marketable, not versatile, no overseas exposure, no substance, no looks!

Ah Jie my ass!!

2 minutes ago, Guest said:

You lapdog lackey better make sure she wins first, then say.

If she loses to Jeanette Aw, the whole of Singapore will laugh at her. 

LOL

i just said "last feeble shouts before d-day" what LOL jeanette aw still might win who knows.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

1996 Kenneth Tsang Kong shot a TCS telemovie with Fung Bobo and Ann Kok, says Lao Zoe cannot make it in the Greater Asian arena

1997 TCS set up a satellite cable channel in Taiwan, Taiwan TV director John Wei called Lau Zoe the "yellowing leaf of Singapore"

1998 十分郑惠玉 EP - her EP was a big flop despite being bankrolled by TCS, Sony Music Singapore.  Dick Lee wrote the title track, he must have regretted working with this old hag, it's the biggest stain in his career

1999 Lost Soul - flopped badly, viewers criticised her ghoulish slag look, her ratings dropped out of top 10 (no. 1 was Fann Wong's Out to Win)

2000 Millennium Bug - another big flop, viewers could not understand her character or the show

2000 Jackie Chan Macau Grand Prix - after Taiwanese actress Annie Wu got into an accident during the heats and the rest of the actresses were driving very carefully, Lao Zoe tried to 咸鱼翻身, drive damn fast like Michael Schumacher in the circuit, but she STILL LOST to Thai actress Anongnad, LOL

2001 The Tree - she was a big-time box office jinx, production cost $1.3m but box office $720,000 only??

2001 My Home Affairs - she played a modern career woman but talked about stocks and shares like selling tupperware in the wet market

2002 Katong Miss Oh - acting cute with rebonded hair in that retarded sitcom with Mark Lee, Mark Lee eventually won Best Comedy Actor beating her

2003 Phua Chu Kang - she delivered her lines in English and the guest-starring episode was telecast on Channel 5 a week before Fann Wong's Shanghai Knights screened in cinemas.  But she was lambasted by viewers for trying too hard

2005 Star Awards - attention whore trying to force Chris to propose to Fann; hogging the mike and preventing Christy Chung from speaking; stealing Chen Hanwei's thunder

2006 Extrim-X 'cha cha cha' and Imedeen 'I swallow' controversy - the sponsors dropped her totally

2. Garnier anti-ageing range contains a chemical known to lead to breast cancer.

4. Similac - endorsing powdered milk while extolling the virtues of breastfeeding, hypocritical much?

6. Rustic Nirvana post-natal spa - she claims she doesn't bathe during the confinement month but can enjoy a spa bath in Rustic Nirvana??

2006 The Perfect Wife sitcom - another big-time flop, this time she wasn't even nominated

2008 Lao Zoe gatecrashed the set of Little Nyonya trying to get the director to give her a role, the director Chia Mien Yang 谢敏洋 chased her out like a stray dog!  LOL

2008 By My Side - she played a dowdy wife who, out of 'love', tried to seduce her AIDs-stricken husband Chen Hanwei in a bra and black-rimmed glasses - laughable like hell

2010 Love Cuts - production cost S$1m, box office S$90k, she is a 2-time box office jinx

2011 Devotion - her big-time comeback role but when Taiwanese babe Cynthia Wang Xinru came out, she was relegated to 'supporting actress' status, LOL

2013 Dream Makers 1 - the only actress not to be nominated for Best Actress, LOL

2014 You can be an angel too - another big-time flop, no one even bothered to watch or discuss her role

2015 Mister John - she was uttering vulgarities like fuck and asshole in the movie, what a shame!

2016 Dream Makers 2 - the focus is on Rui En and Jeanette Aw as usual, nobody cares about the old hag who asked Chen Hanwei to masturbate (打飞机 vs 搭飞机)

2016 Chinese New Year show - she slipped and fell while rushing to 财神爷, what a disgrace, can't act properly, can't talk properly, can't even walk properly now!

Obviously this rubbish old hag is just a deflated hot air balloon, all hype no substance, she's got an unparalleled track record of flops and failures!

Ah Jie my ass!!

just how many billion times u have to repost this

no one cares

no one cares about Zoe except u

i think u are a Rui En's fan coz Zoe hates Rui En and Rui En's fan are known to be crazy

Edited by koganei83

one thing is for sure, with Jeanette's talent, she will get the top prize one day. if it's not tomorrow, it's some other time in the future and it could be a bigger prize.

GO JEANETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO JEANETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO JEANETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 minutes ago, koganei83 said:

no one cares

i think u are a Rui En's fan coz Zoe hates Rui En and Rui En's fan are known to be crazy

You cared enough to respond. #zoelackeysfail #koganeisuckslaozoescunt

Toggle's prediction for Best Actress is Jeanette while Rui En being dark horse.

Best Actor is Qi Yuwu (think different sources eg newspapers, Qi is quite consistent in their predictions) and dark horse is Chen Hanwei.

Best Supporting Actress is Julie Tan (also often mentioned in other predictions) and dark horse is Shelia Sim (118).

Best Supporting Actor is Chen Tianwen while dark horse is Ian Fang (Tiger Mum).

* of course, other sources got mention Zoe Tay and Chris Lee as possible winners for their respective categories.

Well, look like Best Actress is the most unsure and....also most talk-about one.

Pics of their dresses in Show 1....whether Hot or Not. Well, they described Rebecca Lim's as "WEIRDLY HOT"...huh???

http://lifestyle.toggle.sg/en/fashion-and-beauty/fashion-galleries/hot-or-not-star-awards-6291894#slideshow-1

Pics of past dresses that are really revealing...and Ann Kok was one in quite a few of them. Also Michelle Chia. Too bad they no longer in mediacorp.

http://tv.toggle.sg/en/channel8/shows/star-awards-2016/photos/star-awards-raciest-looks-6217530#slideshow-1

0.jpg

Edited by nixorn

6 hours ago, koganei83 said:

no one cares

Lao Zoe's bitch is back!

18 hours ago, Guest said:

looking forward to see how wawa craft zoe character in the show

Thomas Ong's mother, force hm to drink her sour milk, is also an old slut.

14 hours ago, Guest said:

She can play the token Asian prostitute.

Have a few scenes of her being gang-raped by Sylvester Stallone, Jean Claude Van Damme and Wyclef Jean.

She will kneel in the middle and all take turns to fuck her cheebye mouth and shoot on her cheebye face.

2 hours ago, Guest said:

Queen Zoe will win her 2nd Best Actress tonight! Yay!!

Dream on, she must be quite pathetic, act for so long only one award. Lousy old hag lousy acting. Fuck up actress.

Read from newspaper tv schedule....today no Red Carpet event at 5plus unlike last sun. And since top 10 female was show 1, so would the actresses prioritise their dress on show 1 rather than show 2?

This yr so far...not much revealing dress.

And nobody trip so far? Haha.

39 minutes ago, nixorn said:

Read from newspaper tv schedule....today no Red Carpet event at 5plus unlike last sun. And since top 10 female was show 1, so would the actresses prioritise their dress on show 1 rather than show 2?

This yr so far...not much revealing dress.

And nobody trip so far? Haha.

should create red carpet on both night i feel, or at least on show 2 which is the major award show

Per cheapo mdc logic, last wk was 1st half, tonight is 2nd half. They r 1 show.

Hence only 1 red carpet n 1 post celebration.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

15 hours ago, Guest said:

Saw ZT at Jelita a few days ago and this woman was wearing shades indoors as though she's Julia Roberts or some big Hollywood superstar? LOL

Damn yaya

She's always reportedly hanging out at that area.

山鸡永远变不了凤凰。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

this year best actress is the most competitive one, cannot remember when the last time there was two front runner in the competition, usually always one front runner or no front runner then just award one. best actor also with 715 and chris lee

13 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Elvin is top, meomeo tm

How u know?

May be scissor paper stone?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Ah Jie my ass!!

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.