Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Has anyone see Chen Hanwei and Shane Pow shirtless lately? They have back tattoos very big like Japanese Yakuza tattoos. Does Mediacorp allow they stars to have body tattoos? 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I feel James Seah really damn wasted.

Looks good, acting also seems not too bad

but like past his prime already 

Mdc is not known in grooming the right talent. Imagine they have forgone talents such as Xu qing,  sunli,  William Leon, wuzun etc and wasted so much resources on those few who can't even break further than johore.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, fab said:

Mdc is not known in grooming the right talent. Imagine they have forgone talents such as Xu qing,  sunli,  William Leon, wuzun etc and wasted so much resources on those few who can't even break further than johore.

If they really want Lao Zoe to have a breakthrough, she should be 女一 in a romantic comedy.

让她演出“成人”偶像剧,挑战极限,男主角非 Mr Ong 莫属。

Guest hojinx
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

If they really want Lao Zoe to have a breakthrough, she should be 女一 in a romantic comedy.

让她演出“成人”偶像剧,挑战极限,男主角非 Mr Ong 莫属。

Errrrr....

Mrs Ong will say no

The producer may be a reader here, in the 9pm show lcb is

从小穷怕,因此变成心机婊,爱慕虚荣,一心成为富太太
为人势利、攀高结贵
工于心计、城府深, 不切实际,好高骛远

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Has anyone see Chen Hanwei and Shane Pow shirtless lately? They have back tattoos very big like Japanese Yakuza tattoos. Does Mediacorp allow they stars to have body tattoos? 

Any picture?

28 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Richie is 1993. So he is same age as ben.

u r right. Same year.

But Ben is still older.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
On 7/22/2009 at 8:28 PM, 4ever75 said:

I ever worked in Lee NanXing Pub back in late 90s and met Zhu Houren. He is extremely nice and no air person.

Very courteous to everyone including us - the staff there.

Li NanXing on another hand is proud, airy, rude and most of all got angry very easily. His ex-wife is also the same temper as him.. Proud, arrogant, etc...

However, Li's brother was more handsome than him, courteous and always treat us staff very nice.

If his brother were to come out.. i think Li needs to be placed one corner...

Lol

Guest guest
7 minutes ago, fab said:

u r right. Same year.

But Ben is still older.

Too bad richie did not go bluff up his body, if not he is more cute than ben. Richie should be like edwin goh, train his body until so nice.

Guest Tyler nipples
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Too bad richie did not go bluff up his body, if not he is more cute than ben. Richie should be like edwin goh, train his body until so nice.

Richie is already cuter than benvoda

No matter what

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Richie is 1993. So he is same age as ben.

Ben so young? aiyo so young already know how to be gold digger and leech guys money.

34 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ben so young? aiyo so young already know how to be gold digger and leech guys money.

I have read about them like a decade ago?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
3 hours ago, Guest Tyler nipples said:

Richie is already cuter than benvoda

No matter what

If his body become more fit and toned would be better. Then he would be as cute as edwin goh.

Guest guest
3 hours ago, fab said:

I have read about them like a decade ago?

Wa, it means he already know how to be a gold digger and leech guys money when he was around 17? OMG.

2 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Wa, it means he already know how to be a gold digger and leech guys money when he was around 17? OMG.

About.

Their pics have been around since yesteryear. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

If his body become more fit and toned would be better. Then he would be as cute as edwin goh.

Edwin goh is not even cute and very short

Guest MsiaBoleh

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/christopher-lee-says-everything-he-did-was-make-money

Christopher Lee says everything he did (in Singapore) was to make money

spacer.png

As one of local television's Ah Ge (big brother in Mandarin) who has successfully made his mark outside of Singapore, one might think that Malaysia-born Christopher Lee had lofty dreams about being an artiste.

In reality, his desires were much simpler and more straightforward — he simply wanted to make money.

Speaking to regional media yesterday (April 28) though a video conference about his upcoming HBO Asia Original drama series Workers, Christopher, 48, candidly admitted that he was not that different from the characters in the show during his younger days and money was his motivation.

He plays Ming Qi, a Taiwanese ironworker who comes up with get-rich-quick schemes in order to provide his family with a good life and is often regarded as a daydreamer. The series also stars Taiwanese actors Alex Ko Shu-yuan, Hsueh Shih-ling, Yu An-shun, and Miao Ke-li.

When asked by AsiaOne if his younger self ever thought about striking it rich, he replied: "When I was young, I was exactly the same as them (the characters) because we were all working-class people and we were thinking of almost the same things — whether it's winning the lottery, finding money on the ground, or working overtime to get more money.

"When I was waiting for my SPM (Malaysia's equivalent of the O-Levels) results, I knew I wouldn't do well because I didn't like to study. So I figured I would come to Singapore temporarily to work and my aim was to earn money. Regardless of what type of work, as long as I could work in Singapore to make money, I was fine."

It was a simple goal that guided his actions, resulting in him slogging it out as a machine operator in a Singapore factory for six years.

It also ultimately led Christopher, then 24, to participate in the TV competition Star Search 1995, where he emerged as first male runner-up and was catapulted to an illustrious career as an actor. He joined solely because of the prize money, he said.

Ming Qi may sound like a good-for-nothing, but he has admirable traits that resonates with Christopher.

He said: "I like his enthusiastic personality, and his words and expression will always be positive. You'll never see him sad or hurt, perhaps he deals with it internally so you'll never have to see it. I think it's rare to see people like him in today's society, which has developed so far and become so complicated that it makes his simplicity much more precious."

Apart from that, Christopher was also drawn to the role because he saw a lot of his past as a factory worker in it.

Growing up poor

No stranger to growing up poor and having to work hard, Christopher confessed that he started working at a young age to earn some cash.

"I come from a poor kampung district in Melaka and my family wasn't well-to-do, so people in our area would come out to work when they were very young. We did some piecework and odd jobs — I've worked in a warehouse, I've sold pork, and I've been a waiter, and they're considered working-class jobs so the feeling is close to my heart," he recounted.

The similarities don't end there as Christopher also thinks his real and reel characters are both optimistic and able to easily move forward after setbacks. He added: "I'm also a simple person. I don't need riches, I just enjoy a simple life with my family. I think we're quite similar in this respect."

And with the circuit breaker in effect, and even extended till June 1, Christopher is spending a lot more time with his wife, local actress Fann Wong, and five-year-old son Zed. In fact, it seems that he's been cooking for them.

Christopher said with a guffaw: "My son is very happy because it's very rare that both his parents are with him every moment of every day. During this period, he's very happy playing at home and hasn't asked to go out. He also understands that we can't during the circuit breaker.

"There are pros and cons about this period — the only downside is that we can't go out. But the most important benefit is that we're distancing ourselves from the virus, firstly; and secondly, it has allowed me to spend more time with my family.

"I used to cook for them in the past but I've not done so for a while. Recently, I've been cooking a lot more, at least one dish a day. Now my wife says that I should not go out in the future."

Guest Tyler nipples
27 minutes ago, Guest MsiaBoleh said:

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/christopher-lee-says-everything-he-did-was-make-money

Christopher Lee says everything he did (in Singapore) was to make money

spacer.png

As one of local television's Ah Ge (big brother in Mandarin) who has successfully made his mark outside of Singapore, one might think that Malaysia-born Christopher Lee had lofty dreams about being an artiste.

In reality, his desires were much simpler and more straightforward — he simply wanted to make money.

Speaking to regional media yesterday (April 28) though a video conference about his upcoming HBO Asia Original drama series Workers, Christopher, 48, candidly admitted that he was not that different from the characters in the show during his younger days and money was his motivation.

He plays Ming Qi, a Taiwanese ironworker who comes up with get-rich-quick schemes in order to provide his family with a good life and is often regarded as a daydreamer. The series also stars Taiwanese actors Alex Ko Shu-yuan, Hsueh Shih-ling, Yu An-shun, and Miao Ke-li.

When asked by AsiaOne if his younger self ever thought about striking it rich, he replied: "When I was young, I was exactly the same as them (the characters) because we were all working-class people and we were thinking of almost the same things — whether it's winning the lottery, finding money on the ground, or working overtime to get more money.

"When I was waiting for my SPM (Malaysia's equivalent of the O-Levels) results, I knew I wouldn't do well because I didn't like to study. So I figured I would come to Singapore temporarily to work and my aim was to earn money. Regardless of what type of work, as long as I could work in Singapore to make money, I was fine."

It was a simple goal that guided his actions, resulting in him slogging it out as a machine operator in a Singapore factory for six years.

It also ultimately led Christopher, then 24, to participate in the TV competition Star Search 1995, where he emerged as first male runner-up and was catapulted to an illustrious career as an actor. He joined solely because of the prize money, he said.

Ming Qi may sound like a good-for-nothing, but he has admirable traits that resonates with Christopher.

He said: "I like his enthusiastic personality, and his words and expression will always be positive. You'll never see him sad or hurt, perhaps he deals with it internally so you'll never have to see it. I think it's rare to see people like him in today's society, which has developed so far and become so complicated that it makes his simplicity much more precious."

Apart from that, Christopher was also drawn to the role because he saw a lot of his past as a factory worker in it.

Growing up poor

No stranger to growing up poor and having to work hard, Christopher confessed that he started working at a young age to earn some cash.

"I come from a poor kampung district in Melaka and my family wasn't well-to-do, so people in our area would come out to work when they were very young. We did some piecework and odd jobs — I've worked in a warehouse, I've sold pork, and I've been a waiter, and they're considered working-class jobs so the feeling is close to my heart," he recounted.

The similarities don't end there as Christopher also thinks his real and reel characters are both optimistic and able to easily move forward after setbacks. He added: "I'm also a simple person. I don't need riches, I just enjoy a simple life with my family. I think we're quite similar in this respect."

And with the circuit breaker in effect, and even extended till June 1, Christopher is spending a lot more time with his wife, local actress Fann Wong, and five-year-old son Zed. In fact, it seems that he's been cooking for them.

Christopher said with a guffaw: "My son is very happy because it's very rare that both his parents are with him every moment of every day. During this period, he's very happy playing at home and hasn't asked to go out. He also understands that we can't during the circuit breaker.

"There are pros and cons about this period — the only downside is that we can't go out. But the most important benefit is that we're distancing ourselves from the virus, firstly; and secondly, it has allowed me to spend more time with my family.

"I used to cook for them in the past but I've not done so for a while. Recently, I've been cooking a lot more, at least one dish a day. Now my wife says that I should not go out in the future."

我们联邦来的。几勤力,拼命的。

Lms. Young dat time quite hansum

Now the zzt is his 接班人。。。more and more hiao

Ahbu why u neva help (yourself to) 自己人hmmmp

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Edwin goh is not even cute and very short

Looks maybe  subjective but Edwin is conventionally handsome.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

52 minutes ago, NutriSoy said:

Is he one of us?

Unlikely so far.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

7 hours ago, Guest Tyler nipples said:

我们联邦来的。几勤力,拼命的。

Lms. Young dat time quite hansum

Now the zzt is his 接班人。。。more and more hiao

Ahbu why u neva help (yourself to) 自己人hmmmp

几够力下。

Y Malaysian born, y not just Malaysian? 

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Tyler nipples
49 minutes ago, fab said:

几够力下。

Y Malaysian born, you not just Malaysian? 

Cos like dat make pp guess whether ahshun PR 吗?

u dun see he 油腻腻 he down to earth and humble

PR has no significance.

When he was interviewed by Zhang Xiao Yan in tw, he only introduced himself as Malaysian. 

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Mediacorp Channel 8 - My Guardians Angel Ep 18. 9pm drama show.

Talk about student got molested by a basketball trainer. 

The episode is educating singaporean that being Gay is wrong and will lead to STD. 

I am disappointed by mediacorp and now everyone have a mindset that gay = STD.

Guest Tyler nipples
1 hour ago, fab said:

PR has no significance.

When he was interviewed by Zhang Xiao Yan in tw, he only introduced himself as Malaysian. 

Hello even jiuhucb 陈秀丽called herself Malaysian in china pdns

Way back when she was STILL with mdc

And credited as such

吃里扒外

Guest Its the truth
1 hour ago, fab said:

PR has no significance.

aiya alot of Malaysians are like that one.

no offence to the Malaysians here, but many are 忘恩负义, they only treat SG as a gold mine. 

Guest Guest didi

What’s the problem?

a dog is a dog 

a cat is a cat 

a dog won’t call themselves a cat

so Malaysians are Malaysians even they are gold diggers in Singapore! 
so zzt is a Malaysian 

while T10 is singaporean and he won’t call him a Malaysian 
malaysians are here for money not for the love of Singapore! Wake up bro! 

Guest Guest didi
5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Aiyo bad portrayal of gays again.

Tonight show Mr Peh pass STD to young boy.

Gay then gay lah, why need to bring in STD part ;)

Seems like gays very dirty de 

26 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The scriptwriter should make the storyline more interesting by revealing how he contracted the STD...through anal sex? Hehe

Guest Tyler nipples
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Problem 不是gay

是paedo

差很大!

Guest Tyler nipples
1 hour ago, Guest korkor said:

like you lor

誰blow 誰

Mr Peh 坏坏

But at least they cast a fit chase tan who is in real life a basketballer

Not some cmi "gay"

Yhis tv serial 题材 really 大胆 。。。

新民never report so far? They usually 靠北靠不

The boy bj for Peh.  His mouth got sores.

惨了惨了笨蛋的挖金史  已经被曝料了。 纸是包不住火的。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest 2
2 minutes ago, fab said:

The boy bj for Peh.  His mouth got sores.

惨了惨了笨蛋的挖金史  已经被曝料了。 纸是包不住火的。

What? 笨蛋 got exposed in Shinmin and Wanbao that lurid press?

Guest Tyler nipples
15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Omg

坏坏

Sexposed him so bluntly

Aiyo... this hwz realli no ethics

Wad happens if xinmin wanbao report 

Ben 小心!!!!

Guest 笨笨蛋
12 minutes ago, Guest Tyler nipples said:

Omg

坏坏

Sexposed him so bluntly

Aiyo... this hwz realli no ethics

Wad happens if xinmin wanbao report 

Ben 小心!!!!

纸包不住火。

hwz forums really no play play one.

today they started a thread saying got temp screener secretly take pics of gals, now become news and police case liao. 

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.