Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

37 minutes ago, Guest cb fab said:

what a rude bitch!

Diam la CB Rude Bitch.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

3 minutes ago, Ggzx08 said:

I din know he's 33.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Our favourite Mediacorpse celebrity is off again on another dream holiday, this time all decked out from head to toe in Gucci designer wear. For someone who had already been robbed several times while on holidays overseas, he just never learn, does he? 🙄

https://theindependent.sg/body-to-toe-gucci-ah-sure-attract-thieves-robbers-good-luck-netizen-warns-desmond-tan-about-his-travel-outfit/

spacer.png

1 hour ago, stevechia said:

Our favourite Mediacorpse celebrity is off again on another dream holiday, this time all decked out from head to toe in Gucci designer wear. For someone who had already been robbed several times while on holidays overseas, he just never learn, does he? 🙄

https://theindependent.sg/body-to-toe-gucci-ah-sure-attract-thieves-robbers-good-luck-netizen-warns-desmond-tan-about-his-travel-outfit/

spacer.png

There's a reason for that. To quote him: "Up till this moment, it still feels surreal to be the first Singaporean actor to attend the @gucci runway show in the flesh in their homeland."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnWkHf8pgMH/ 

Edited by Ggzx08

11 hours ago, stevechia said:

spacer.png

Attention seeker is like that one.

14 hours ago, stevechia said:

spacer.png

Its very unsightly and turn off.

Reminds me of those 50+ lao gays who like to dress in loud designer wear from top to toe but with absolutely no class.

20 hours ago, stevechia said:

spacer.png

Lol the headline is so funny. Ya he very attention seeking. Can’t be bothered 😕 

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

His face cannot make it, that’s why must wear top to bottom such outfit. Most people with face that cannot make it rely on designer’s clothing.

+1

I thought he has just married. What happened to his wife? How come he seemed to be going on his 'dream holidays' all by his lonesome? Was it a fake marriage for publicity sake?

Edited by stevechia

9 minutes ago, stevechia said:

I thought he has just married. What happened to his wife? How come he seemed to be going on his 'dream holidays' all by his lonesome? Was it a fake marriage for publicity sake?

Maybe she's low profile.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest 风清月明
On 1/15/2023 at 3:06 PM, Guest yucks said:

Its very unsightly and turn off.

Reminds me of those 50+ lao gays who like to dress in loud designer wear from top to toe but with absolutely no class.

跟DG混在一起久,品味执念也一个样了:高级美便是一股脑把名牌往身上套。

5 hours ago, stevechia said:

Cannot be bother if he is married, fake married or even gay.

On 1/4/2023 at 3:49 AM, Guest Guest said:

They all look young la. Fab you then old Chee bye. 

Actually guys. MC is being considerate with LGBTQ+ 好吗. Fangrong and Tasha are “L” in the MV. It’s a great step for a National TV okay. Stop focusing on the 2 male lead that’s older, cause last year the younger actors got their spot for the Tiger MV already. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Why is Desmond Tan posting a topless photo of himself drinking water in Italy out of the blue?

“Things will only get better from here. Believe it!” 🍆💦🙈💦

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why is Desmond Tan posting a topless photo of himself drinking water in Italy out of the blue?

old meat trying hard to stay relevant to compete with young meat like delicious tyler

Guest Lawrence

Is Ayden gay ? 

I overheard a conversation from 2 girls in a cafe .. they were saiding that Ayden is one of their guy friend's boyfriend ... 

Anyone know ?

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

old meat trying hard to stay relevant to compete with young meat like delicious tyler

Old meat ?! 

Please ..Desmond is still in his prime ..look at his body ... so damm fit and delicious....

And that face ..who can resist that ...

Like i said before ..if he is number 2 in Singapore .   There will be no number 1 actor here ... 

His acting is one of the better one among all the actors in Singapore...

And his body and look are comfirm number 1 in Singapore

NOBODY EVEN COME CLOSE 

39 minutes ago, Guest Lou said:

Old meat ?! 

Please ..Desmond is still in his prime ..look at his body ... so damm fit and delicious....

Like i said before ..if he is number 2 in Singapore .   There will be no number 1 actor here ... 

NOBODY EVEN COME CLOSE 

James Lye? Tay Ping Hui? Zheng Geping?

Chuando.

3 hours ago, Guest Lawrence said:

Is Ayden gay ? 

I overheard a conversation from 2 girls in a cafe .. they were saiding that Ayden is one of their guy friend's boyfriend ... 

Anyone know ?

of cos not! 
he’s a lesbian!

Guest Get out Lou
On 1/19/2023 at 5:44 PM, Guest Lou said:

Old meat ?! 

NOBODY EVEN COME CLOSE 

Please don’t make such a claim, you sound like a bias fans that talk in denier. Have some respect to other artistes. Here’s not a fan club of your destination! 🖕

50 minutes ago, mith said:

3 cheers to HERMAN! I LIKE HIM V MUCH! 

Just curious and just asking ... 郭坤耀 Herman Keh is considered good looking to you? 🤔 But he is tall! 

Ayden took his 1st emcee role in a travel series show - forbidden no more  2. Not bad. He is quite cute. I like him. 

On 1/26/2023 at 12:44 AM, Guest 😏😏😏 said:

Guys, can you guys help me watch 10:40 part and tell me the background music is it Grindr notification tone?

Oppa

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.