Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Curious

I was watching the 星牌运动员 last episode and saw that Elvin’s set of teeth is actually pretty crooked and not straight at all. Weird, thought he’d put on braces long long ago. Or is it the effect from braces dun last?

Guest Curious
1 hour ago, Guest Curious said:

I was watching the 星牌运动员 last episode and saw that Elvin’s set of teeth is actually pretty crooked and not straight at all. Weird, thought he’d put on braces long long ago. Or is it the effect from braces dun last?

Okay i went to google are the effects from braces permanent and seems like they are not. Teeth might start to shift again if retainers are not wore often.

It's obvious that Elvin's set of teeth is not straight again, but i have a feeling he wont care anymore.

Guest sebby
On 4/13/2023 at 5:11 PM, Guest Guest said:

Ayden is not likeable cause of the way that he comments about stuff and his excellent educational background. I recalled that he complained about not nominated for Star Awards a few year back. His acting has not improved since his debut. He was considered great when he was a rookie. I hoped that he don’t become another Elvin Ng who can’t act but yet popular due to the fanbase. 

sis debut in 2019 right? few years and the acting still cmi.

at least elvin is attractive while sis ayden is just ... 

Guest sebby
On 4/14/2023 at 10:57 PM, Guest Cockster said:

Exactly. Recently then I know the rising star is consider one of the 10 awards towards all-time favorite artists. I hate the fact that Mediacorp keep changing the rule without being sensible. Imagine the artiste that signed with them for years, realized how low they pull the bar down, the glory and recognition they have strived for, it’s totally disappointing feeling betrayed.

isn't the all-time favourite artiste award supposed to have clinched top 10 favourite artiste for 10 years? Doesn't even make sense how the rising star award can be counted towards the all-time favourite artiste award. 

Guest Elvin gone case liao
On 4/19/2023 at 8:52 PM, Guest Guest said:

Elvin is generally still quite well liked and accepted by the Singapore audience, though everyone says his acting skills …. 😅

Feel like Elvin's star has waned A LOT recently.

Especially after he got All Time Fav.

Without Top 10, he no longer has Star Award nominations.

He is good looking but middle aged liao so no longer heart-throb status, so he can't keep coasting on his good looks anymore.

I feel like the industry can no longer tolerate his CMI acting either; I suspect that is what drove him to finally go acting school.

But his priority in acting school seems to be to create content for his IG.
Doubt his acting will show any improvement.

After come back to SG never see him cast in any shows.

He is now stuck in that awkward phase of no longer being the IT guy, and yet not good enough to be considered a veteran.

Feel like he is slowly going towards washed up status.

Guest Guest2
2 hours ago, Guest Elvin gone case liao said:

He is good looking but middle aged liao so no longer heart-throb status, so he can't keep coasting on his good looks anymore.

I feel like the industry can no longer tolerate his CMI acting either; I suspect that is what drove him to finally go acting school.

He is now stuck in that awkward phase of no longer being the IT guy, and yet not good enough to be considered a veteran.

Did you see his impressive performance in All is Well (Taiwan drama)?

Guest guest
6 hours ago, Guest Elvin gone case liao said:

Actually many Mediacorp actors/actresses are in the same predicament, the acting skills never improved over the years - Chen Liping, Rayson Tan, Pan Ling2.  In fact, many still cannot speak proper Mandarin (as in Rayson Tan and Chen Hanwei), they sound so 'village'.

I am not a fan of Christopher Lee, he started off speaking with a Malaysian accent, but over the years, his acting and Mandarin improved leaps and bounds.  Those who remained in Mediacorp, really CMI.

Guest guest
8 hours ago, Guest Elvin gone case liao said:

He should have left MCS when he is still a shining star. Not wait until like now. If the newer group of artistes show that they can act, then elvin might ended cold storage by MCS eventually.

Guest guest
11 hours ago, mith said:

i first knew of richie in the drama he acted as kym ng's son. very cute but acting a bit stiff.... no gay vibe. just another young guy, going with a trendy style. i didn't follow after that initial moment. 

until recently in your world is mine! i was flabbergasted!!! i was immensely impressed and truly touched by his performance, thereby watched the show faithfully and through it, i was impressed by hongling too. although she was already impressive in a few dramas before this.

personally, i think richie's facial feature is beautiful. i am glad to follow him now through his acting. anticipating his next output after your world is mine. he never gives me any gay vibes. i cant tell. hopefully he is one of rare fews str guy left in mediacorp. we really have too many bitches floating around as it is. 

Ritchie gay meh? Hopefully he is not. You are right to say there are too many bitches floating around, same like here in BW.

Guest gUest

Anyone watched the 9pm drama in today episode. Adam Chen looks 'old' despite that his age is not that old yet. It is his imagine in the drama or this is how he looks now? Can see his neck area skin like doesn't maintain quite well.

3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

He should have left MCS when he is still a shining star. Not wait until like now. If the newer group of artistes show that they can act, then elvin might ended cold storage by MCS eventually.

why leave? do you know how much he is earning anot. one month pay might be someone’s annual income. if im him, i wont even wanna leave at all. and he is considered an A lister. 

Guest To all floating bitches
25 minutes ago, Guest Huh said:

why leave? do you know how much he is earning anot. one month pay might be someone’s annual income. if im him, i wont even wanna leave at all. and he is considered an A lister. 

Ya lor. You all keep thinking leaving MCS is the right thing to do as if it is easy to make it big overseas. Really floating bitch talking. Just to let you know, comparing with overseas talent, Singaporean are a lot well paid in the television sector. And reality for those inexperience ones, every country will rather promote their home ground talent no matter what. Even if it is collab productions, they will be more interested to take Singaporean money and give a tier 2 slot for Singaporean as exposure. We as audience, need to be more supportive with our own talent and stop being a jerk. 

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest gUest said:

Anyone watched the 9pm drama in today episode. Adam Chen looks 'old' despite that his age is not that old yet. It is his imagine in the drama or this is how he looks now? Can see his neck area skin like doesn't maintain quite well.

You mean the neck skin area like very ziao ziao (rough rough)? Must apply more moisturiser (reminder to me also).

Sometimes the skin of the hand also gives away the age (especially to the ladies) ....

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Ritchie gay meh? Hopefully he is not. You are right to say there are too many bitches floating around, same like here in BW.

You like Ritchie to get married and have kids? 

11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

He dun need to leave lah. Just take a lot of advertisement endorsement and start to branch out like open cafe, shops etc. When there is a good script, act in 1 or 2. Simple and semi-retiring life. 

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You mean the neck skin area like very ziao ziao (rough rough)? Must apply more moisturiser (reminder to me also).

Sometimes the skin of the hand also gives away the age (especially to the ladies) ....

Sagging.  Aging v badly for his age. Older pp looks better than him. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, Guest gUest said:

He was a heavy smoker, dunno if he still is. Smoking makes you age fast once you reach 40s onwards. But must say Adam Chen has this sexy appeal in him even if he’s not as attractive as before.

1 hour ago, Guest nope said:

who is this? so ugly

Omg! How is he ugly?! As a matter of fact he is pretty good looking wat! Waaah now I would like to see how you look as your standard is so high! Btw try not to say anyone is ugly as one’s look is not what we can choose! You wouldn’t want someone to label you ugly too right? The old folk used to say, “if you have nothing good to say, shut up!”

Guest guest
12 hours ago, Guest Huh said:

His earning confirmed a lot, if not how he managed to buy a landed and rebuilt the house. Even using his degree and work outside might not earn him a landed house so easily.

49 minutes ago, Cookieeee Monster said:

Omg! How is he ugly?! As a matter of fact he is pretty good looking wat! Waaah now I would like to see how you look as your standard is so high! Btw try not to say anyone is ugly as one’s look is not what we can choose! You wouldn’t want someone to label you ugly too right? The old folk used to say, “if you have nothing good to say, shut up!”

sorry my standard not so low like you

Guest guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

He was a heavy smoker, dunno if he still is. Smoking makes you age fast once you reach 40s onwards. But must say Adam Chen has this sexy appeal in him even if he’s not as attractive as before.

Smoker? No wonder he seems to age not so well, even though he is only 47 year old. Is he married? Or he is gay also?

Guest GUEUST
5 hours ago, tyan said:

He dun need to leave lah. Just take a lot of advertisement endorsement and start to branch out like open cafe, shops etc. When there is a good script, act in 1 or 2. Simple and semi-retiring life. 

He no need to act in good script, case no matter the strip is good or bad, his acting still same, cannot make it.

Guest guest
12 hours ago, Guest To all floating bitches said:

Ya lor. You all keep thinking leaving MCS is the right thing to do as if it is easy to make it big overseas. Really floating bitch talking. Just to let you know, comparing with overseas talent, Singaporean are a lot well paid in the television sector. And reality for those inexperience ones, every country will rather promote their home ground talent no matter what. Even if it is collab productions, they will be more interested to take Singaporean money and give a tier 2 slot for Singaporean as exposure. We as audience, need to be more supportive with our own talent and stop being a jerk. 

But you see christopher lee after leaving MCS, seems like doing not bad in overseas. I think if you are good, you no need scare to leave MCS and go outside. Only those who cannot make it, so have to die die stay in MCS until MCS don't want them.

Guest guest
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, his neck skin very ziao ziao. Don't know if he didn't apply moisturiser or not meaty enough, so the skin area there become bad? You see Mark Lee neck skin area also very bad once he reaches late 40s. 

Guest Tomato
12 hours ago, Guest To all floating bitches said:

This actually applies to the job sectors in Singapore.

Many Singaporeans actually cannot compete with others overseas or in the global arena.  But choose to stay on in Singapore to draw the salary which is really being supported by the predictability and productivity of the system, infrastructure, environment, etc. We all know when it comes to personal creativity and being hardworking, Singaporeans are inferior in these areas.

Hence no surprises why the (mediocre) people remain in Mediacorp doing mediocre things, but yet earning a respectable salary doing anything as long as associated with the station.

Guest GUEST
10 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

His earning confirmed a lot, if not how he managed to buy a landed and rebuilt the house. Even using his degree and work outside might not earn him a landed house so easily.

stupid comment poster dude, you have said this 10x before already. live with it.

Guest guest
12 hours ago, tyan said:

Salary as an actor don't think so high. They should earn their landed and condo thru advertisement endorsement.

Guest guest
7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I would say 100x that his earning confirmed a lot to earn him a landed. Even more than that loser who always called pple stupid and hide behind as Guest and posted as Guest to call pple stupid.

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I would say 100x that his earning confirmed a lot to earn him a landed. Even more than that loser who always called pple stupid and hide behind as Guest and posted as Guest to call pple stupid.

hahahaha cos who'd have thought that you will ask stupid questions or post stupid comments every few days. somemore you are so easy to recognise cos your questions and comments are uniquely stupid, and hiding behind as guest :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest guest said:

But you see christopher lee after leaving MCS, seems like doing not bad in overseas. I think if you are good, you no need scare to leave MCS and go outside. Only those who cannot make it, so have to die die stay in MCS until MCS don't want them.

Celebrity struggle will never reveal 🤦🏻‍♂️ plus Christopher Lee not Singaporean la. You need to get some example like Ann Kok okay…

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Celebrity struggle will never reveal 🤦🏻‍♂️ plus Christopher Lee not Singaporean la. You need to get some example like Ann Kok okay…

exactly, dude thinks its so easy like 'if you are good, no need scare go outside'. sometimes luck and fate can erase all your hard work at once.

33 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The oppa in the 9pm show is real korean or from china? His mandarin is super fluent sia.

金在勲 (his original name is 林珍范) is a Korean, his parents are Korean.

He went to Taiwan in 2013 with his band group and fell in love with Taiwan's culture and stayed on to develop his own singing career - this was when he picked up his Chinese (about 10 years ago).

He went back to Korea to complete his National Service in June 2019 before going back to Taiwan in Jan/Feb 2021 (after his NS).

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Guest Guest
45 minutes ago, sphere said:

金在勲 (his original name is 林珍范) is a Korean, his parents are Korean.

He went to Taiwan in 2013 with his band group and fell in love with Taiwan's culture and stayed on to develop his own singing career - this was when he picked up his Chinese (about 10 years ago).

He went back to Korea to complete his National Service in June 2019 before going back to Taiwan in Jan/Feb 2021 (after his NS).

no wonder his chinese sounds nice and soothing to the ears, not those prc kind of chinese.

Can beat our new ah ges.

Can play 1st lead in his debut.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Tylers nipples
9 hours ago, fab said:

Can beat our new ah ges.

Can play 1st lead in his debut.

Acting wise still win... esp being able to portray the 2 characters convincingly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.