Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guest
On 7/9/2022 at 5:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

Sounds more like a loser. Did Elvin Ng complete his NS in the first place?

Of course!! U think he's a loser like you? Hahahaah

Guest GUEST
On 7/7/2022 at 8:51 PM, stevechia said:

He doesn't know how to boil water and do simple house work? In sg who do all these things for him?

Guest guest
On 7/6/2022 at 12:37 AM, Guest Guest said:

He is hot but looks abit old for a 48yo.

Steven lim looks old for his age, could be due to his hairline? And colour of the hair?

Guest Guest
On 7/10/2022 at 10:02 AM, Guest GUEST said:

He doesn't know how to boil water and do simple house work? In sg who do all these things for him?

Know will also say don't know lor ... otherwise, no more stories (whether stupid or interesting) to share with fans. Must keep  on entertaining ... 😅

Guest Guest
On 7/10/2022 at 10:59 AM, Guest Guest said:

Know will also say don't know lor ... otherwise, no more stories (whether stupid or interesting) to share with fans. Must keep  on entertaining ... 😅

Looks like many people here are jealous of Elvin Ng...

Guest Mediacock
On 7/10/2022 at 10:59 AM, Guest Guest said:

Unfortunately, if he thinks these stories make him likeable, then he got it totally wrong. It makes him look dumb, stupid and clueless. Totally unbefitting for someone his age.

Guest Guest
On 7/10/2022 at 11:59 AM, Guest Mediacock said:

Unfortunately, if he thinks these stories make him likeable, then he got it totally wrong. It makes him look dumb, stupid and clueless. Totally unbefitting for someone his age.

Moi feel is like a person who has been living a sad 40 over years of life except in his studies where he can be proud of, especially when compared to his partner who comes from ITE

Guest guest
On 7/10/2022 at 11:59 AM, Guest Mediacock said:

Exactly, it makes him feel dumb and silly at his age. Unless he is still 18 year old, then maybe such stories still make him likeable. Or maybe he thinks that his fans like him to look dumb by behaving like this?

On 7/10/2022 at 11:55 AM, Guest Guest said:

Looks like many people here are jealous of Elvin Ng...

looks like many people here just think he is kinda pathetic tbh. And they’re right. 

On 7/12/2022 at 8:50 PM, Guest mediacorpse said:

Carrie Wong’s ex-boyfriend spotted kissing Taiwanese actress, Chinese media say they’ve been dating for 3 years

Is this confirmation that Carrie and Boris broke up long ago?

https://mothership.sg/2022/07/carrie-wong-boris-lin-lorene-jen/

spacer.png

cw3.gif

spacer.png

Screenshot-2022-07-11-at-9.13.47-PM.png

Good choice, Boris. The new girlfriend is much better looking than that sourpuss looking Carrie Wong.👍

Guest guest
On 7/12/2022 at 9:24 PM, stevechia said:

Good choice, Boris. The new girlfriend is much better looking than that sourpuss looking Carrie Wong.👍

Indeed good choice, new girlfriend definitely better than carrie. How did boris got carrier as his gf in the first place?

Guest Tyler Nipples
On 7/12/2022 at 9:44 PM, Guest guest said:

Indeed good choice, new girlfriend definitely better than carrie. How did boris got carrier as his gf in the first place?

No one wants used tissues.

Unfortunately she chose sg ji dragon. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

时隔五年 郭妃丽复出拍戏

郭妃丽多年来驻颜有术。(网络)

被视为最被期待复出拍戏的女星,五年后重出江湖,阿姐郭妃丽将接拍郑各评监制的新剧《灵探》!

郭妃丽在苏有朋版《倚天屠龙记》里的“殷素素”以及《东游记》中的“牡丹仙子”形象,让人留下深刻印象。她如今仍保有美丽容颜,距离上一部主演的戏大概已有五年。但据悉,她正悄悄准备复出,将接拍郑各评监制的灵异剧《灵探》!

妃丽接受《新明日报》访问时,证实了复出的消息。在她印象中,上一部电视剧是2017年与阿哥李南星携手合作的《爱不迟疑》。

尽管近年来没有新作品,1972年8月出生,年近50岁的妃丽靓丽依旧。她在社媒上上载的照片总是神采飞扬,星味十足,无怪会成为网友心中最期待复出的本地女星。

“我很感恩,那么多年,观众还是记得我。”妃丽清甜的声音自电话那一端响起:“其实我还是非常怀念拍戏的。演员这行业很奇怪,以前接戏接得频密,就很想休息,但休息久了,又想过过拍戏的瘾!”

尤其是当她与昔日圈内好友聚会,听他们提起拍摄情景与剧情时口沫横飞,她内心演戏的热情更被“激活”。

想挑战演反派

妃丽在《灵探》剧中饰演一名“富婆”,角色个性善良、深爱老公,剧情来到后面却有始料不及的转折变化。

名嘴主持郭亮将剧中饰演妃丽的老公,妃丽笑说,之前曾在大型综艺节目与郭亮打过照面,下星期开始拍摄,她认为演戏细胞一被激活,不担心难适应。

来到现在这个阶段,妃丽会否乐意挑战更具颠覆性角色,记者举例大火的韩国狗血剧《Penthouse》。

“《Penthouse》?我会非常期待!剧中那个反派女主角(金素妍)的角色非常有挑战性!(不担心破坏形象?)当演员不应该有这些约束,像好莱坞演员是什么角色都敢演的。”

演绎丑妇?像《丑女大翻身》,妃丽也演过“刀疤女”,至于老化自己变身“皱金桔”,她说:“如果整部戏都得作特效老妆,恐怕很伤皮肤,这就必须考虑。”

妃丽期待回电视台一解戏瘾,若再受邀成为电视台合约演员,妃丽会否考虑?

她原本说“什么事都有可能”,但顿一顿之后,经常得随夫婿到处飞的妃丽认为,还是以部头约形式合作比较舒服。

完整报道,请翻阅2022年5月15日的《新明日报》。

On 7/13/2022 at 1:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

时隔五年 郭妃丽复出拍戏

郭妃丽多年来驻颜有术。(网络)

被视为最被期待复出拍戏的女星,五年后重出江湖,阿姐郭妃丽将接拍郑各评监制的新剧《灵探》!

郭妃丽在苏有朋版《倚天屠龙记》里的“殷素素”以及《东游记》中的“牡丹仙子”形象,让人留下深刻印象。她如今仍保有美丽容颜,距离上一部主演的戏大概已有五年。但据悉,她正悄悄准备复出,将接拍郑各评监制的灵异剧《灵探》!

妃丽接受《新明日报》访问时,证实了复出的消息。在她印象中,上一部电视剧是2017年与阿哥李南星携手合作的《爱不迟疑》。

尽管近年来没有新作品,1972年8月出生,年近50岁的妃丽靓丽依旧。她在社媒上上载的照片总是神采飞扬,星味十足,无怪会成为网友心中最期待复出的本地女星。

“我很感恩,那么多年,观众还是记得我。”妃丽清甜的声音自电话那一端响起:“其实我还是非常怀念拍戏的。演员这行业很奇怪,以前接戏接得频密,就很想休息,但休息久了,又想过过拍戏的瘾!”

尤其是当她与昔日圈内好友聚会,听他们提起拍摄情景与剧情时口沫横飞,她内心演戏的热情更被“激活”。

想挑战演反派

妃丽在《灵探》剧中饰演一名“富婆”,角色个性善良、深爱老公,剧情来到后面却有始料不及的转折变化。

名嘴主持郭亮将剧中饰演妃丽的老公,妃丽笑说,之前曾在大型综艺节目与郭亮打过照面,下星期开始拍摄,她认为演戏细胞一被激活,不担心难适应。

来到现在这个阶段,妃丽会否乐意挑战更具颠覆性角色,记者举例大火的韩国狗血剧《Penthouse》。

“《Penthouse》?我会非常期待!剧中那个反派女主角(金素妍)的角色非常有挑战性!(不担心破坏形象?)当演员不应该有这些约束,像好莱坞演员是什么角色都敢演的。”

演绎丑妇?像《丑女大翻身》,妃丽也演过“刀疤女”,至于老化自己变身“皱金桔”,她说:“如果整部戏都得作特效老妆,恐怕很伤皮肤,这就必须考虑。”

妃丽期待回电视台一解戏瘾,若再受邀成为电视台合约演员,妃丽会否考虑?

她原本说“什么事都有可能”,但顿一顿之后,经常得随夫婿到处飞的妃丽认为,还是以部头约形式合作比较舒服。

完整报道,请翻阅2022年5月15日的《新明日报》。

关我们什么事    ??? 被视为最被期待复出拍戏的女星   - 谁期待   ??????? 

Up and coming 26 yrs old actor Glenn Yong who was in Ch 8's Victory Lap and Live Your Dreams series and was recently seen as Sergeant Chow in Ah Girls Go Army might be the one to watch and who could give people like Elvin and Desmond a run for the money in the popularity contest with his clean cut looks and killer bod.... and he has not dated anyone since his NS days. (Hint Hint)😉

https://zula.sg/glenn-yong/?fbclid=IwAR2wz8ATEimOcjW7Zvpx8yYVwobiWa4PTZRZZUdxaNNv_R8pxDhxX9GI4Jg

290762674_2853692008257815_1672315158876042542_n-e1657681744665[1].jpg

104649297_372354357072487_6419240862541361281_n-e1657681541422[1].jpg

On 7/18/2022 at 9:10 PM, bigdanbeam said:

Richie as男一 in latest  9pm drama. Shoo in for  BA 2023?

20220720_ent_your-world-in-mine-programm

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Anyone watched the latest 9pm show starring huang biren and Richie? Surprised Richie is male lead n playing such a challenging role. This type of role if acted well easily nominated for best actor award. So far I find this show quite nice. Richie also portrayed quite well as an autism kid. 

Edited by Dreamz80

Guest Guest

So far for the first 2 episodes, I think Richie‘s portrayal as an autism kid has been not bad, especially the scene with huang biren in the bus yesterday. Alot of the small details are on point, like facial expression, eye movement, where to look, even mouth movement etc. Let’s see how he will fare as we watch on.

It’s definitely better than how Elvin portray autism. Richie’s one is pretty genuine but not over the board. I remember Elvin’s one is just go into ‘retard mode’ totally without focusing on the small details.

On 7/19/2022 at 11:25 PM, Dreamz80 said:

Anyone watched the latest 9pm show starring huang biren and Richie? Surprised Richie is male lead n playing such a challenging role. This type of role if acted well easily nominated for best actor award. So far I find this show quite nice. Richie also portrayed quite well as an autism kid. 

Yes, he is very good as a blind autistic kid. 😎

Guest Guest
On 7/19/2022 at 11:25 PM, Dreamz80 said:

Can nominated for best actor but high chance cannot win if that someone also nominated for the best actor and award always go to him.

Anyway, richie acting skills not bad in this drama. Just happen that his other drama also now repeat showing on channel 8 at 5.30pm. His acting in this drama also not bad.

Guest Guest
On 7/20/2022 at 12:56 PM, Guest Gets said:

Mediacorp can spot good talent, Richies acting is good.  this guy got future in acting.

Even acting not bad but he does not have the ah ge look.

Guest guest
On 7/20/2022 at 1:21 AM, bigdanbeam said:

Zzj seemed to have aged and face changed shape. 

The last time someone was nominated for BA for a similar potrayal of richie's role but neh win. Hope Richie  can score better

Could be this is his image in this drama? His body still very solid.

Chen Han Wei will win again. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

this current 9pm drama has alot of actors and actresses with good acting, very easy to rub energy off each other.

that's why a good cast is very important.

just finished 5 episodes of YOUR WORLD IN MINE...

besides raising awareness of dementia and autism, the story is simple and effective. mediacorp is again best doing drama with local flavour, esp of the struggle of common citizens everyday life with family, work, relationship etc. i totally feel the story.

actually, mediacorp has a lot of very hardworking, professional, and good actors/actresses... all they need is a good script.

will continue on...

Guest Guest
On 7/23/2022 at 4:10 PM, mith said:

just finished 5 episodes of YOUR WORLD IN MINE...

besides raising awareness of dementia and autism, the story is simple and effective. mediacorp is again best doing drama with local flavour, esp of the struggle of common citizens everyday life with family, work, relationship etc. i totally feel the story.

actually, mediacorp has a lot of very hardworking, professional, and good actors/actresses... all they need is a good script.

will continue on...

Thanks for all the reviews ... will watch it soon.

Just finished "The Star Voice" Ep 1. Get to see 坤华on TV. 😝

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.