Male HQ

Worst spa experience

Guest Jooblox

Guest Jooblox

I see people often write their exciting sauna/spa sex stories. But what’s the worst thing that happened to you in a gay spa, local or overseas?

Guest Ur gross too
On 6/27/2022 at 10:02 AM, Funchub said:

This guy smells very bad and dick taste even worst.... Like he never shower for a few days... Really spoilt my mood.. Already got 3 guys cum in my mouth with a few more lined up... Almost vomited.

a guy ‘smells very bad’ and you still put his dirty dick in your slut mouth… you deserved each other 🤮 

On 6/27/2022 at 10:49 AM, Guest Ur gross too said:

a guy ‘smells very bad’ and you still put his dirty dick in your slut mouth… you deserved each other 🤮 

Well after previous guy cum in my mouth,  he was next in line... Before I know it, dick in my mouth already (I was on my knees all the while) .. Can smell as he was coming in (I though sweaty smell,  still not so bad...was so horny, just open mouth and start sucking....but the taste like bitter medicine and smell just got worst when my nose is near his crouch..was so horny (got another 3 guys lined up) still manage to suck for a few seconds until cannot take it....

On 6/27/2022 at 11:20 AM, Funchub said:

Well after previous guy cum in my mouth,  he was next in line... Before I know it, dick in my mouth already (I was on my knees all the while) .. Can smell as he was coming in (I though sweaty smell,  still not so bad...was so horny, just open mouth and start sucking....but the taste like bitter medicine and smell just got worst when my nose is near his crouch..was so horny (got another 3 guys lined up) still manage to suck for a few seconds until cannot take it....

I had to admit I admire your perseverance.  I would totally reject that person and smell.  Even an odoriferous armpit is enough to turn me away, what more a malodorous dick.    

On 6/25/2022 at 4:19 PM, Guest Eww said:

Faeces in the steam room 🤢

Faeces?!  I thought the smell of urine in a steam room is already unbearable, I think the smell of faeces would absolutely make me retch. 

I shudder to think what kind of a person would do something like that. 

Guest Ur gross too
On 6/27/2022 at 11:20 AM, Funchub said:

like I said, you deserved each other. No standards… 

• 11 months later...

One day I decided to visit a nearby spa in hopes of a pleasant and relaxing time. However, when I got there, many things didn't appeal to me. First, the organization was terrible, and the staff was not particularly friendly or helpful. This created a tense atmosphere and interfered with my relaxation. Overall, my visit to the spa was disappointing and frustrating. So now I am visiting a medical spa I found at https://rawbeautyaesthetics.com because there I had a pleasant and relaxing experience without these negative factors. I hope that no one else will have such a disappointing experience.

Edited by gabriellewhite

4 hours ago, gabriellewhite said:

One day I decided to visit a nearby spa in hopes of a pleasant and relaxing time. However, when I got there, many things didn't appeal to me. First, the organization was terrible, and the staff was not particularly friendly or helpful. This created a tense atmosphere and interfered with my relaxation. Overall, my visit to the spa was disappointing and frustrating. 

Was this recent or was this a long time ago?  Does the spa still exist?  I presume it was a straight spa.  Would you care to share its name?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.