Male HQ

How to know if a guy is interested in you?

Guest Luke

He initiates a cordial expression with inviting eyes to establish contact. He shows interest in getting to know you. He does not look away while chatting with you or engages in unnecessary phone activity while with you. Very often he initiates a new subject when the conversation comes to a dead end or a new arrangement when the current proposal is inconvenient to you. There will be follow up calls from him ....  my humble opinion 😜

He will tell you he miss you.

He will blush if you kiss him on the cheek. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Most is just lust...keep repeating on its own...

If he guy is interested in you and he will directly ask for your number not ig or not line not whatsapp...and intiate plan for date the next day. This one is hard to come by...hold on to this kind person...way rare and different. 

So it is all depends on how your aura and energy you give it to everyone...they can tell and feel...if you fake or just want the sex or fun or lust or sincerely wants to know more...etc...

On 7/3/2022 at 2:48 AM, robin said:

For those who have responded, based on your reply, I am curious to ask, will you do the same if you are interested in the other party? 

If the answer is no, then is it fair to have such expectations? 

Of course. For me, if I like that guy, I will initiate. 

Guest Try and see
On 6/28/2022 at 3:24 AM, doncoin said:

He stands below your HDB block with a boombox and plays his Spotify playlist of love songs. 

Your post reminded me of this scene from Desperate Housewives, where George did the same thing outside Bree's house 😄

I am a direct person if I like that  someone I confront be it a guy or girl...that way I have no regrets in life..even though I get rejected I thought things will be awkward after that but it seem we get close like close friends...didn't expect that.. so if you like someone just go for it.... crush is lust...liking is more to your heart...men and women loves someone who direct outspoken daring...they knew where you coming from and the respect is there...if you still kuniang shyness by pm ig... stalking...line...dm..pm...and afraid of rejection, I am sorry to say you have years ahead to learn about life philosophy....life have to keep moving time will never wait for you like 15-20 years ago....you have to take risk or gamble dont give a fuck who judge you...etc...who cares... nobody cares...it is always you vs you...

This game of holding a flower as you pluck each petal and ask is he interested? Is he not? never gets old.

Came across a similar thread below.

As you can see, the game is fun at first. But after some time, it costs u your sanity.

There is no advice anyone can give u. It’s a matter of how long you can tahan the game. Usually when both parties are interested in each other, you will be texting each other nonstop till you meet. Then all answers will be revealed.

If it’s not a clear cut situation, then just get enough flowers to keep plucking till you get sick of it. 

Edited by Startup

• 8 months later...
Guest Wonderguy

There are several signs that a guy may be interested in you. Here are some things to look for:

He pays attention to you: If he is interested in you, he will likely pay attention to you when you speak, and may even remember small details about your life or interests.

He makes an effort to spend time with you: If he likes you, he will likely try to spend time with you and make plans to see you. He may also try to initiate conversations or hang out with you in group settings.

He compliments you: If he is interested in you, he may compliment you on your appearance or something you did or said.

He shows physical affection: If he likes you, he may try to touch you in a subtle way, like touching your arm or back, or standing close to you.

He seems nervous around you: If he is interested in you, he may seem a bit nervous or shy around you, and may have trouble making eye contact or speaking confidently.

It's important to keep in mind that these signs alone are not definitive proof that a guy is interested in you, and some guys may exhibit some of these behaviors without being romantically interested. The best way to know for sure if a guy is interested in you is to communicate directly and ask him how he feels.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.